Matt's Attitude Adjustment

As I stroked him, he started to get uncomfortable. My juices that had lubed his cock were starting to dry and my hand was sticking to his cock instead of rubbing him. I stopped stoking him and bent down.

I took Matt's cock in my mouth again. But this time, I didn't just hold it. I tongued the tip of his cock, then went down as far as I could. I went up and down his cock a number of times, eventually slurping my saliva.

????????????????????????????????????????????????

"Oh, yes. That feels so good," Matt told me in a low voice. "Thank you, Jenny. This is better than anything I could have imagined."

I knew he was just starting to get close. But, I quit sucking him. Sitting up, I started to jack him off again. Well lubed with my saliva, I pumped him fast and furiously. Matt started to moan and shake his head back and forth.

"This is great, Jenny. I appreciate you making me cum. Any way you do it is great," Matt said. It seemed that Matt was becoming a decent human, for once.

I decided that if he was going to be nice, I could be nice as well. I stopped stroking him and bent down again. Trying to move my head as fast as I had moved my hand, I sucked him in earnest.

"You are the best, Jenny!" Matt groaned out as he lifted his hips. I continued to suck his cock as three strong spurts of his cum shot into my mouth. Matt lowered his hips, spent from his orgasm. I took him out of my mouth long enough to swallow Then I sucked him some more, slowly. Matt giggled. "That's starting to get sensitive, Jenny" Again, he called me Jenny instead of Sexpot.

I gave the tip of his cock one last kiss. I got back up and walked to the door.

Bending down to get my purse, I looked back at Matt.

"You know, if you weren't so forward and crass all this time, you could have fucked me a lot sooner. Imagine it. Standing over my naked body, legs spread inviting your cock to fuck me. Maybe I would even allow you to tie my hands to your headboard. You lift my legs up to roll my ass upward and then plunge your cock up my ass." Just as I said 'ass', I lifted the back hem of my skirt up and stood, showing him my bare ass. Dropping the skirt, I pick up my laptop case and purse.

As I opened the door, Matt asked, "Jenny, before you go, could you untie me?"

"Feel around and find the toe of the pantyhose," I instructed him. Matt lifted his hips. I could see his arms move as he searched and could see them stop when he found it. I could also see that he still had a hard on. "Now just pull on the toe." It took Matt some effort because he could only pull with his fingers. After Matt untied the slipknot in the pantyhose, he pulled both hands out from under him.

"And another thing, Matt," I pulled out the gun just as Matt stood up. Pointing it at his face, I told him, "See the orange insert in it? It's only a starter pistol. See you tomorrow at work." I quickly left through the door before Matt could react.

Getting in to the SUV, I could see Matt looking out past a curtain. I drove off, wondering what the next day at work would be like.

(.)(.)

I wonder if raping Matt would have taught him a lesson. Or would he have gotten revenge? We never did have sex. But sometimes I wonder, "What if?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds