Mature Mary Attracts More Attention

'Perhaps it might be easier if Mary was over a chair...here, just pass a chair, Eric.' Quickly, the two men had positioned a dining chair in the middle of the room and Mary was gently (and quite easily, really) eased over it........she was bent over the chair so that her head and hands leant over towards the seat, while her legs were straight behind the chair, on the floor. Eric was at her head and Charlie was at her rear! Again, a small attempt at protest from the mature wife.

'Eric, what are you doing.....Charlie, I can't.....you can't, ohhhhhh God!' Immediately, Charlie's fingers were inside the little black panties again, rubbing the hard clit and then slipping a finger into Mary's by now soaking cunt. Mary's attempts at feeble protest quietly faded away at the touch. Eric held her head and stroked her hair. He could tell the signs of his wife gently moaning and sighing and he knew that her defences were almost at zero.

'It's OK Mary...it really is. It got me so excited and turned on when old Bert told me about you letting him see your legs, and more, and so I wanted to.....well, I wanted just to see if I could get you excited again, so..........undo my trousers, Mary. Go on!' and Eric grabbed one of Mary's hands and put it on the front of his slacks. Charlie's fingers were still playing inside her panties as he butted in.

'Just relax, Mary, just relax. Here, I thought this might be useful, Eric,' and he passed a blindfold from his pocket to Eric who gently put the elasticated item around his wife's head and across her eyes.

Mary groaned in resignation but still unzipped her husband's slacks and slipped her hand inside. By now, Eric was like a rock and he heard his wife moan again as she slipped her fingers around his rampant cock.

The 49 year old wife could only have imagined such events. Here she was on a quiet holiday with her husband, about to return home the following morning, but things had suddenly overtaken her. She was stroking her husband's cock while another man was behind her, playing with her bottom, smacking her ass and running his fingers inside her soaking cunt.

Mary couldn't say the experience was unpleasant because it wasn't! Her body was going through things that were really turning her on now. To be dominated like this by two men had often been a hidden fantasy, but she would never have broached the subject with Eric for fear of being called perverted. The blindfold suddenly pulled across her eyes had only added to the tension and excitement, and Mary was now 'going with the flow,' and, if she was honest, the feelings were fantastic.

She started to play with her husband's cock, gently pulling it from his trousers, while Charlie toyed with her ass and cunt, and gave her a stinging spank at regular intervals. Eric was more than excited and put a knee on the chair by his wife's face, in order to get a little closer.

'Open your mouth, Mary, go on. Do it!' She couldn't argue and she didn't want to argue. Mary just opened her lips and felt the hard weapon slide into her mouth. Charlie was watching and just smiled as he knew that Mary was now theirs for as long as they wanted.

'I think your wife has the most wonderful body, Eric, and her ass feels stunning. Look at the way it is going red. I think being naughty has done Mary the world of good, don't you?' 'Smack' and Charlie really slammed his palm into the waiting ass bent over the chair. Mary's legs tightened a fraction at the stinging blow, but she just groaned and carried on sucking, biting, nibbling and licking her husband.

Then Charlie did the inevitable.....he gently slid Mary's panties over her ass and down her legs and, as if automatically again, Mary lifted each foot in turn so that the material could be discarded onto the floor. She was now naked from the waist down, with her thighs apart! Charlie admired the stunning view while his fingers went back to work on her legs, ass and then into her sopping cunt.

Then, he slowly put two fingers into her body, with his thumb sliding back and forth over Mary's clit. It seemed to send her berserk! Although she still had Eric's cock in her mouth, her legs started to shuffle together and apart, she arched her back, her breathing became heavier and louder and she was indicating in no uncertain terms that she was enjoying immensely what was happening to her.

In order to try and control her, Eric stroked his hand through her hair, firmly holding her head and now beginning to fuck her mouth in a steady rhythm. No words were being spoken but Charlie was undoing his slacks and letting them fall to the floor. His hands went to Mary's hips and he positioned himself right behind her, between her open legs.

Mary suddenly felt the thick, hard head of Charlie's cock nudging her between the soaking lips of her vagina, and all she did was try and get more of Eric's cock into her mouth. Being fucked by old Bert was a secret that had played on her conscience, but tonight had obviously been planned by her husband and Charlie, and Mary was not about to cause a scene and desist.......she was going to take exactly what was happening to her!

She arched her back a little more as she felt Charlie's cock ease her body open. He felt thick and just as strong as her husbands, more so in fact, and she loved the way Charlie was holding her body firmly at the hips, bringing her onto him and letting his cock spear her gently into the depths of her insides. At her head, Eric was still fucking her mouth, trying to get down her throat, and a gentle rhythm was set up between the three of them.

'Umm, ummm, ummmmmmmm.......,' she moaned as the two men kept sliding their cocks back and forth, in and out of the stunning body. She had never been with two men before in her life, and the thrills and feelings welling up in her body were some she had only ever imagined. She felt Charlie holding her tightly, slamming his hard prick into her, making her jolt a little with each lunge, and her husband was firmly grasping her head as he slid his cock deep into her mouth.

Mary wanted to scream with pleasure, with lust and enjoyment, but all she could do was grunt with each wonderful assault on her body. She let go of Eric's cock in her mouth and her hand went down between her legs to rub her clit and enhance the feelings as Charlie still thrust into her.

With each thrust into her cunt, Mary went up onto tip-toe, and there was no doubt that a shattering orgasm was approaching rapidly........and then, suddenly, Charlie pulled out of her body and just held her hips. He indicated to Eric to do the same, and Eric slipped from her mouth but still held her head over the chair. Charlie spoke as Mary took in huge gasps of air.

'I think that's enough now, don't you, Eric?' he grinned. Mary, still with her blindfold in place, had just been approaching the wonderful climax that she so desperately needed, and now the two men had suddenly stopped. Christ, she couldn't let it end there. They had taken her right up the sexually erotic road, teased her and seduced her, and now they had stopped. She couldn't help but plead now, and cast caution to the wind!

'Oh no...no, please! You can't stop there...oh my God.....no!' Charlie knew that would be her frustrated reaction and was determined to drag her sexual frustrations from her.

'Why shouldn't we stop there, Mary? You've been the very naughty girl and perhaps I should leave now and let Eric deal with you,' but as he spoke, Charlie drifted his fingers onto Mary's clit and then into her cunt again.

'Ohhhhhhh........ummm,' she moaned. 'Eric, please don't stop there, now. I'm paying the price and.......and......oh God, use me if you want to........both of you, just use me.....I feel so good now.........so naughty....please, don't stop there.' Eric and Charlie smiled at one another, and then Charlie continued.

'You want some more then, Mary, do you? Why don't you ask nicely and say you're sorry for being a naughty wife. Go on!' She was past caring now.

'Oh God...I can't, I can't. Eric, I'm sorry for letting old Bert.......ummm....please, I want you to.......to......!'

'Say it Mary,' Charlie pushed her more and more. 'You want us to....what? Stand up, Mary,' and the two men lifted her up from the chair and stood her in the centre of the room.

'I've told you, I've told you.....God, just play with me like you were doing. It was so....it was soooo good!'

'Take your dress off Mary....just leave the shoes and stockings on.' Charlie and Eric sat down as they watched Mary, still blindfolded, fumble with her clothes, slipping them over her head and down her legs, until she was completely naked apart from the high heels and stockings. Charlie whistled softly through his teeth at the magnificent ass, the long legs and the shapely breasts.

'You bastards,' Mary grinned as she stood in the centre of the room. The curtains were still open and the evening sun was just going down over the horizon through the window. 'I suppose you want me to leave the blindfold on as well, do you?' Charlie and Eric were stripping off all their clothes until they were naked and Charlie led the domination once more.

'You don't do anything unless I say so, Mary. Do you understand?'

'Oh God, you're teasing me, just.....just......just make me......,' but Charlie interrupted again.

'You want us to play with you some more, Mary, don't you? You want us to make you..... what, Mary? We both want to hear you say it, Mary. Just say it and then do exactly as I say. Do you understand?'

The two men were again sat on the edge of the huge bed, both caressing their rigid cocks, and totally enjoying their complete control of the frantic, luscious, mature wife. Eric was beside himself with excitement at the whole experience. Mary mumbled and fumbled.

'Do you understand, Mary?' Charlie reiterated.

'God, yes, I understand......just don't stop....please......just make me.....ummm.....just make me cummmm! There, I've said it! Oh God, it's cruel....you're being cruel.'

'Open your legs, Mary, go on, open those gorgeous legs,' and as he spoke, Charlie indicated silently, by clicking an imaginary camera, for Eric to fetch his camera. Eric slipped across the room and retrieved his digital camera from a drawer.

'Play with your breasts, Mary,' Charlie instructed, as Mary inched apart her stunning thighs.

'Oh, God, must I.....oh God,' but she slipped her hands up to her shapely orbs and began to caress and lift them, the nipples by now throbbing and pointing like wooden pegs. 'Click,' and Eric had taken the first picture. Mary heard the click but didn't care...she was so caught up in the erotic atmosphere and just kept playing with her wonderful body.

'Good girl, Mary,' Charlie encouraged. 'Now, just keep caressing those fabulous tits but run one of your hands down over your tummy. Go on, keep going, Mary.' One of Mary's hands held her two breasts, sliding onto each nipple in turn and pinching, squeezing and lifting them, while her other hand slowly slid down her naked tummy and into her thick tufts of pubic hair.

Was she enjoying the submissiveness? Was she being controlled by this new man in her life? God, it was so new, so exhilarating, and all done in front of her willing husband! Mary just shivered at being the centre of this personal and intimate attention.

She couldn't resist the way she felt and her fingers eased through her pubes and easily found her wet clit. She forgot the embarrassment, the humiliation, and just wanted satisfaction desperately. Mary was ripe for anything! She began to stroke herself, moving her fingers between her legs, slowly but positively, and Eric popped off some more pictures of his aroused wife. Charlie wasn't going to let it rest there.

'Does old Bert enjoy seeing your luscious legs, Mary?' Her fingers still stroked her clit and manipulated her breasts.

'Yes, I think......I think he must do. God, what is this....an interrogation?'

'Does he enjoy you lifting your dress to show him your long legs and your wonderful ass?' Charlie went on.

'Yes, of course he does...he loves it!'

'And do you like him admiring you? Do you like him looking at you and taking pictures of you? Open your legs wider, Mary, go on.' Like a zombie, Mary slid her feet wider to show off her stunning, intimate body as she continued to caress her most sensitive spots.

'It's not harming anybody, is it.....he's an old widower and it just seemed like harmless fun. I'm sorry Eric, I didn't mean to hurt you at all. Old Bert is just an old rascal and.........,' but again Charlie stopped her.

'Keep playing with your pussy, Mary. Don't stop. Does old Bert like to take your panties down and feel you?' Mary's fingers were playing with her clit and the urgent feelings were wafting through her body, especially as Charlie was reminding her of the way Bert enjoyed playing with her.

Both men's cocks were solid and thick now, excited by the sight before them and the way Mary was being cajoled into discussing her times with old Bert.

'Ummmmm........,' Mary was getting excited and frustrated now. 'God, what do I have to say.........He loves my company and enjoys my.......my feminine charms......are you going to play with me some more......I need it, pleeeease!' Eric 'clicked' the camera a few more times and then asked his wife,

'Will you do it again, Mary?' She was taken aback by the question.

'Do what....what do you mean?'

'Will you let him play with you again, Mary?'

'Who.....old Bert? Is that what you mean?'

'Yes, old Bert. Will you let him play with you again?' Eric persisted.

'Do you want me to?'

'Yes, I want you to, Mary. I want you to let Bert tease you and enjoy looking at your body and I want you to let him take more pictures of you if he wants to.......but, you have to tell me everything that happens, Mary. That's a condition. OK?'

Mary was stunned but excited by her husband's statement and admission, and just hung her mouth open and concentrated on caressing her clit. Her other hand had now come down and was busy playing with the lips of her cunt, opening them to slide a finger gently back and forth into her body. Suddenly Charlie said,

'Stop now, Mary. Put your hands behind your back. Do it, Mary!'

'Oh God, you frustrating bastard, Charlie.....ummmm......I can't......I want.......oh God,' but slowly she obeyed and her hands ceased playing in her cunt and she moved them round to clasp together behind her back.

'Good girl, good girl,' Charlie encouraged her. Eric took another picture, 'click,' as Charlie moved his naked body slowly over to Mary and went behind her. He took her wrists, which were behind her, and held them firmly together in one of his big hands, leaving his other hand free.

Mary felt excited and even more submissive as she felt Charlie's hand holding her wrists securely. She could feel his breath on her as his free hand ran across her wonderful ass. He kneaded her cheeks, he pulled them apart briefly, and his hand even slid slowly down between the cheeks of her ass, feeling the tight, puckered anus as he went.

'Ummmm, oh God,' Mary sighed. Then Charlie's hand moved around to her matt of pubes and found her soaking again. One hand was holding her wrists behind her back and now his other hand was playing with her willing cunt. She could feel his hard cock nudging against her thigh as he stood up against her, enjoying the fruits of her delicious body.

Eric was clicking off pictures with his digital as he watched his old work colleague explore his wife. He then moved closer and began to stroke Mary's breasts, tweaking her nipples and holding the full flesh in his palms. Then, Eric lowered his head and began to suck on the nipples and, at the same time, Charlie slid two fingers deep into Mary's wet cunt. He pushed them in and held them there, wiggling the digits inside her and bringing more ecstatic moans from Mary's gaping mouth. She was being explored and enjoyed by both men, and Mary could feel her frustrated juices start to rise again.

'Ahhhhhh....oh yes, yes.......ummmmm, oh pleeease!' but Charlie just grinned as he carried on the mental domination.

'Did you understand what your husband said, Mary......about old Bert?'

'Ummm....I think so.....oh, don't stop,' and the fingers pushing inside her cunt caused her to go up onto tip-toe with each thrust.

'What did he mean, Mary?' Charlie went on. 'What does he want you to do?' and then all fingers seemed to change places and move around her body. Eric carried on sucking his wife's breasts but his fingers went down to replace Charlie's who had now moved his hand onto Mary's bottom. She still had her wrists held in a vice-like grip but now Charlie's other hand was caressing her stunning bottom again. 'What does he want, Mary?' he repeated.

'Oh God! He wants me to........ummmmmm,' and she felt Eric's fingers slide into her cunt and begin to push back and forth. 'Slapppppp!' and Charlie gave her a wonderful slap across the cheeks of her ass once more.

'Ouuuuuuuch! He wants me to tease old Bert some more....he wants me to........God, must I?'

'Slaapppp,'and another stroke landed on her stunning ass, sending a tingle and a sharp stab of pain shooting through her flesh.

'Yes, you must Mary. Eric wants to hear you tell us again,' only this time, Charlie's fingers slid down between her cheeks and gently slid onto her tight anus. It brought another sigh of satisfaction. One hand was in her cunt and now another hand was toying with her hard, pink, rosebud.

'I've got to keep Bert smiling. I've got to let him enjoy seeing my legs and my bot......my bottom.' By now, Eric had knelt on the floor between his wife's legs and he had begun kissing and licking her soaking cunt. She tasted delicious.......like nectar.

'Ohhhh, Eric..... yes, ohhhh yeeees,' Mary moaned. 'I'll let him play with my clothes and lift them up if he wants to......God, that feels good....umm.....lick me harder, harder!' She could feel the finger on her anus gently pushing and pulling, easing her rose-bud apart until the tip of Charlie's finger had entered into her hole. It caused a little whelp but Mary didn't care. The licking of her clit and now the finger in her bottom were bringing her wonderful feelings and she tried to cajole each man by moving her hips gently back and forth.

'Keep talking, Mary,' Charlie demanded, and his finger eased into her bottom a little further.

'I'll let him take pictures, if he wants to. I'll let him put his hands right up my legs and.......and......oh God, if he wants to take my.........my panties......no, no!' Eric stood up and held his wife's head while he stuck his mouth to hers and gave her a deep, long French kiss. His fingers also went back into her cunt to lift Mary onto tip-toe.

Eric had never been so excited. His pal was fingering his wife's ass-hole, he was fingering her cunt, she was naked, and now she was telling them both about letting their elderly neighbour seduce her.

'Go on, Mary,' Eric pleaded. 'I want you to do it, and tell me everything. Go on!' She was between the two men and her body was being used like never before. She felt Charlie push his finger into her ass a little deeper, stretching her beautifully, while her husband's fingers were stroking in and out of her wide open cunt.

'Do me now, please,' she pleaded again. 'I want to cummm......I do so want to cummm! I'll let Bert do whatever he wants to me, and I'll tell you everything, Eric. I promise. I'll let him take my panties off if he wants.......I'll let him play between my legs and take more pictures. I'll let him......God, fuck me, fuck me.........ummmmmm,' she moaned.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds