Mature Mary Attracts More Attention

'You'll let him what, Mary?' Charlie butted in. 'Then, you'll get the fucking you want. Tell Eric.' Mary just blurted out the words.

'Do you want him to fuck me, Eric? Do you want me to let old Bert take off my panties, take pictures of me and fuck me?'

Eric's sperm had risen to such a crescendo as his wife reeled off details of his most excitable fantasy that he couldn't hold back any longer. He grabbed Mary's head and pulled her down to meet his throbbing cock. She felt her husband's hard penis nudging against her face, and Mary immediately opened her lips and allowed Eric to slide in. Not before time, too!!

It was only a few strokes of lunging his cock into his wife's mouth, going as deep as he could, before Eric exploded. He'd never had so much pent up sperm inside him and it just engulfed the soft tongue and mouth of his willing wife. She gulped and swallowed, keeping her lips tightly round the cock as she took everything her husband had to offer.

In his excitement, Eric had clamped his eyes shut, holding tightly to Mary's head and just admitted his wildest fantasy as he fired his juices.

'Yes......yes, Mary......if you make old Bert really excited, and he wants to fuck you, then you must tell me everything. OK?

Mary nodded her head excitedly. She had only enjoyed swallowing her husband's cum on a few occasions but she was so worked up now, particularly as Charlie's finger was playing wonders in her ass, that she gratefully allowed Eric to come to a wonderful conclusion. It seemed to go on for ages but it was the best climax that Eric had ever enjoyed and all too soon, his cock was wilting, he was sliding away from his wife and almost collapsed back into a nearby armchair. Eric was spent.

At the same time, Charlie gently eased his finger from Mary's arse and let go of her wrists.

'Keep your hands behind your back, Mary. Understand? If you move them, I'll have to hold them again.' Although Eric had climaxed and was exhausted, Mary was still on a high and she just willingly obeyed Charlie. Now, he had her all to himself, and she was still wearing the blindfold.

Charlie held her arm and gently led her to the window once more.

'Bend forward and put your hands on the window sill, Mary,' and he guided her hands down onto the shiny wood at the open window. It was still light but dusk was creeping across the sky and one or two people were still walking around the hotel grounds. Charlie went behind the bent body in the stockings and high heels and ran his fingers through the wet matt of pubic hair between Mary's legs. He nudged his rampant cock between the wonderful thighs and took hold of her welcoming hips.

'Want it badly, Mary, do you?' he teased. She sort of mumbled a reply.

'Yes....yes, don't tease me!' Wham, and Charlie held tightly to her hips and thrust his thick cock as far as he could get into the depths of her body. It almost sucked all the air from her lungs.

'Ahhhhhhh!' she groaned, but it was a pleasurable groan. She could feel her cunt slide apart, stretched by this wonderful specimen, and then the cock was out again and slamming back in once more. In, out, in, out, back and forth, lifting her onto tip-toe, bringing her down, and then lifting her body again with ease. Mary moved her body backwards with each wonderful stroke, letting the two skins slam against each other as her juices began to rise sharply. Charlie had promised her the fucking that she wanted, and she was certainly getting it.

On and on he went, holding her in place while he invaded her cunt again and again and again. Endless little gasps and moans of appreciation escaped from Mary's lips but not enough to alert people in the hotel grounds. Had they looked up at the window, they would have no doubt been able to see the top half of a naked woman swaying back and forth, her ample breasts swinging with each harsh thrust into her body.

This was part of the thrill for Charlie. Not only was he fucking this gorgeous woman with her husband's complete blessing, but it was made even more risqué by the fact that he had manoeuvred her to the open window to enjoy the thrilling assault. He still thrust into the velvet-like crevice and now his fingers were reaching round her to caress her slippery clit.

'Ummm........God........., oh my God.......yeeees.....harder, harder,' Mary pleaded.

Eric had found the strength to find his camera again and was busy clicking off shots of his wife's body and her sexual facial expressions. This had definitely turned out to be his best ever holiday and, if things developed as had been said, it was likely to become even better in the coming weeks. He could only hope!

Charlie wanted to get his conquest onto the big double bed, but didn't want to break the rhythm if he could help it. He knew she was very close to thrashing out her climax and a few extra minutes would only enhance his own satisfaction. He stopped his pounding and grabbed Mary's arm.

'Over on the bed, Mary,' he instructed, and he led the blindfolded woman the few yards to the comfortable piece of furniture. Mary was eased down onto her back and Charlie went straight between her legs. As he moved over her, he took each of her calves and eased her legs backwards so that her feet were almost either side of her head. A wonderful sight and Eric fired off some more pictures for the album.

Mary was so vulnerable and available now, her sopping cunt gaping and waiting for Charlie. His arms rested either side of her head as he held her legs between his arms so that she was almost bent double. Charlie was able to slide easily into Mary's cunt and, now that she was below him, his thrusts went straight down as far as possible.

Mary had never felt anything like it. She knew that her husband was watching and taking photographs, and this seemed to spur her on to greater efforts. It didn't matter that each lunge from Charlie's cock brought a hard grunt from her lips as the wind was knocked from her, she was in total ecstasy.

'Uggg, ugggg, ahhhhh,' she moaned with each stroke. She felt as if she was being split down the middle as Charlie pulled out and then hammered his cock back down into the waiting orifice. Mary's head thrashed from side to side, her firm tits moved uncontrollably as her body received the fuck of a life-time. Quickly, her juices were rising and she wanted to kick her legs out in complete lust.

But Charlie held her legs in place over her body, and he seemed to push each ankle down into the bedclothes with each devastating shafting of her vagina, while Mary just had to lay there and take the massive pounding. And take it she did!!

'Oh, God......fuck, fuck, fuuuuuuuuuck! Do it to me, yes.......do it.......my God, I'm going to c...........I'm going to..........ahhhhhhhhh!' Her ass began to shudder, her head thrashed from side to side more quickly and Charlie could feel the walls of her cunt begin to squeeze his cock each time he entered her.

Eric was clicking away like there was no tomorrow, catching his wife in every movement of her body, as well as recording Charlie's rampant cock sliding in and out of his wife's pussy.

Mary suddenly screamed and her body seemed to tense as there was no doubt that her climax had begun to worm around her body.

'Yessssssssss........ummmm...........that's it...ummmmm,' but then her mouth clamped shut and her body just shook as Charlie lunged in for his last few strokes. He, too, had reached his pinnacle and then, 'whoosh' his spunk was firing from his body into the depths of the waiting wife.

He held himself deeply inside Mary's cunt until every last drop had fired from his cock, and then he quietly pulled out. Mary was still enjoying her orgasm lashing round her body, touching every nerve, and when Charlie lifted himself from her, her hand gently moved to caress herself between her legs. Although she was free and lay alone on the bed, Mary did not remove her blindfold. Conflicting thoughts started to buzz round her head and she just didn't want to see the two men eye-ball to eye-ball at present.

Within 10 minutes, Charlie was dressed. He bent to give Mary a kiss on the forehead as she still lay on the bed.

'Thank you Mary. I can see why old Bert lusts after you. We must do this again some time!!' Mary didn't answer and just wanted to be alone with her husband. She heard the two men talking at the door of the room and then Charlie was gone. Slowly, she lifted the blindfold from her eyes and saw Eric coming towards her. He sat beside her on the bed and they embraced and kissed gently.

'Don't say anything now, Mary,' Eric smiled at her. 'Let's get to bed, we're both tired out!' Within another 10 minutes, they were cuddling gently in bed and were soon both in deep slumber.

In the car travelling home the following morning, the conversation was a little stilted and they were both feeling a little embarrassed. Mary was still the shy, mature wife and grandmother, and Eric still the dutiful and respectable husband. They were both wondering what the other was thinking but it was Eric who broke the ice.

'So you enjoyed meeting my old colleague, Charlie, did you Mary?' he asked with a grin.

'You cheeky old devil, Eric,' Mary came back. 'You had that all worked out even before we left home, didn't you........didn't you?' They were both smiling now.

'Well......perhaps, but I had no idea how things would develop.....and I think we both got some enjoyment didn't we?' and he could see his wife blush as she ran her hand along his thigh.

'So was it true, darling?' Mary carried on. 'You're still quite happy for me to bring a smile to old Bert's face, are you?' Eric's cock twitched in his slacks.

'Absolutely, Mary. Absolutely. But it stays a total secret, and you tell me everything....and I mean everything, that happens. OK, darling?'

'Of course Eric, of course,' and her hand slid a few more inches to feel her husband's cock getting harder by the second. She was looking forward to getting back to her little Hampshire cottage!!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds