• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Maya & Harold
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Maya & Harold

As her head leaned back, she let go of her first spurt of juice. She was grinding roughly, her tits were bouncing bouyantly and her legs and thighs grabbed tighter around his waist. She was shaking! Harold watched her and felt her spasms. She knew that he was going to cum soon because he grabbed her ass tighter and started pumping her like she was a flat tire!

Harold let go to the most mind-blowing nut that he'd ever had! He never had felt so connected to anything or any moment so much in his life. He felt that he was spurting inside of her for minutes! She was definitely slathering his cock with squirt after squirt...still! "You're a fucking geyser, baby," He exclaimed, "Keep it cummin' baby girl! Keep it cummin'!"

Maya fell on top of Harold as the quakes got softer and ceased. They held eachother in that position for a long while and then took a shower together. Harold had to fuck her sweet asshole wet a against the shower wall (She was begging for it). Maya just HAD to have his cock in her mouth again, this time rimming him until he exploded all over her new shower curtain.

They toweled off and rubbed cocoa butter all over eachother before they held eachother naked in bed. They talked of the future that they wanted to have together. They were also cracking up about how they were going to explain all of this to their families, friends and colleagues. Their students would love to hear about this!

It didn't really matter to them how anyone reacted to their age or racial differences. It was part of their attraction to eachother, honestly. What really mattered was that they had found a eachother and they both considered it a blessing to be together. They had a sameness of heart and soul.

After another round of steamy, dirty fucking, they finally slept because they had a lot to do tomorrow. Like the Morning Fuck, 69-ing and oh...finishing that damned office move-in ;)

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Maya & Harold
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 246 milliseconds