Me & My Wife Ch. 01

I reached out and grasped Sharayah's right breast as she faced me, squeezing it and pushing it up on her chest, my thumb flicking over her nipple. She bit her lip and cooed lightly and that's all it took. Moments later, Garrett's hand was on her left breast giving it the same treatment. There we were, crossing the friendship line, the two of us squeezing and appreciating my wife's huge tits as she stood there topless, having only just begun what was sure to be an exciting evening. I was just beginning to wonder what to do next or if I should wait for her to take the initiative again when Garrett leaned forward and took her nipple into his mouth. He sucked lightly on it, licking and biting gently and she moaned louder than I expected, her arousal beginning to outweigh her nerves. I leaned forward and did the same and for about two minutes the two of us licked and kissed and sucked on my wife's nipples before she began stroking the backs of our heads and then guided us away.

I looked at her to see what was wrong and saw that coy, impish smile on her face again. She guided us both away from her chest and then slid down onto her knees in front of us. Here it was, the moment when this went from petting to fucking. She reached out and undid my belt first, undoing my pants just enough to guide my seven inches back out. I was rock-hard again and pushing the biggest she had ever seen me. She gave the head of my cock a lick and then reached over and stroked the outline of Garrett's bulge again. He moaned appreciatively and then she was undoing his pants. She dropped his jeans and his boxers and pulled out his cock. I was relieved to see he wasn't some ridiculously hung guy who was going to ruin my wife for me. More or less, his cock was the same size as mine. While my cock was slightly shorter, maybe by a quarter inch, it was also slightly thicker. He was taller and thinner than me by a bit and so our cocks mirrored that. Mine was slightly shorter and thicker, his slightly longer and thinner. She looked him over with appreciation and then planted a lippy, flirting kiss on the head of his cock as well.

She had a hand on each cock now and was slowly stroking both of us but I was happy to see that she leaned over and took my cock into her mouth first. I wasn't planning on being jealous about how she doled out the sexual attention but I was glad to see that she was planning on giving me the first fruits in each stage. She took half of my cock into her mouth and began sucking, her tongue rubbing the underside as she looked up at me, and then at Garrett. Her hands were moving up and down our cocks now as she bobbed her head, her lips tight around my shaft. For about three minutes she sucked my cock and fucked it lightly with her mouth and then she let it slip out with a pop. She smiled at me and then looked over at Garrett and made eye contact as she leaned in and, removing her hand from his tool, started running her tongue up and down the length of it.

"Ooh, fuck," Garrett said as her warm tongue made contact with the soft flesh of his shaft.

She giggled lightly and then ran her tongue up to the head and took it into her mouth as her hand returned to the base of the shaft, his cock head sliding in and out of her mouth before she began to take about half of his length as well. She looked over at me for approval and I nodded subtly, appreciating watching my wife suck another man's cock while she stroked both of us. It was a weird feeling for me for a moment, almost like watching porn but knowing that it was my wife and knowing that it was okay because I was in the room and involved as well. Garrett lolled his head back as she sucked and I knew he was appreciating the treatment: over the first two years of us dating Sharayah had gotten very good at giving head. She paid careful attention to what got a moan out of me and had learned to work it into the rotation.

After sucking his cock for a little longer than she had sucked mine, she let his cock slip out of her mouth with the same popping sound. She turned to come back to mine when he reached down with both hands and bent over, giving her a brief kiss on the lips. She fluttered and blushed a little bit at the intimate show of appreciation and then went to return to my cock, pausing briefly to plant a kiss on the head of his cock again to show her appreciation. She turned back to me and slid my cock into her mouth again, gagging lightly as she slid it too far in out of eagerness. Now it was my turn to loll my head back as my wife returned to expertly sucking my cock.

"Man, can she ever suck dick," Garrett said to me.

"Tell me about it," I said, my breath a little irregular due to the attention I was receiving.

"You're lucky," he said.

"I know." Sharayah beamed at the compliment as she put most of her attention into sucking my cock. I closed my eyes and just enjoyed myself when I felt the rush of air and looked over and saw that Garrett was no longer standing next to me but instead had knelt down behind her and was reaching around, cupping her huge breasts and getting his first real feel for them. He squeezed them, pushing them up and together, and lightly played with her nipples, getting a feel for the bounce and heft of them and he came away impressed. We had talked often about the merits of natural breasts over augmented and had always been jealous that Sharayah was so endowed without any sort of surgery. Now here he was with his hands on both of her huge, glorious tits and I could tell they were both loving it.

Sharayah was, too, by the feel of things. Her bobbing had quickened and her eyes were closed now as she received something she could only get from having two men at once. The night was still young and none of us were even completely naked yet but it was apparent that she was now fully convinced within herself that she had made the right choice: she was going to love this.

Garrett stood again and it was clear that he was ready for another turn of having his cock inside her mouth. She looked up at both of us and saw his cock bobbing in front of her face and she moaned around my shaft, then leaned forward and, surprising both of us, took Garrett's cock and stretched her lips wide, forcing it into her mouth alongside my own. At first I cringed at the contact of his body against mine. Neither one of us is gay and neither one of us ever wanted to be gay but something about her primal desire to just get as much cock in her mouth at once struck me as sexy instead of gay. She stroked her hands up and down both shafts as she sucked on the heads of both of our cocks, her tongue slithering all over that sensitive flesh as she gave her first double blowjob. After about a minute of having us both wedged in her mouth, she stopped, slid us out, and leaned back.

"Well boys, I think it's time for you to lose the clothes," she said, briefly adjusting her kneeling position to stretch her legs. We both complied, taking our clothes off rather quickly, leaving us standing in front of her completely nude and rampantly hard. She looked at us and licked her lips, looking forward to what she knew was getting closer and closer. She leaned back against the edge of the bed.

"Any requests?" she asked.

"I've got one," I said, deciding to cross off a wish list item. I had always loved watching her take one toy between her breasts and another in her mouth and so I decided to shoot for that. "Lean back against the bed and rest your head back on it."

She complied and took up the somewhat awkward position, her breasts thrust up and her head back flat on the bed. I climbed onto the bed and knelt by her head, my cock hanging just out of reach of her lips. I motioned to Garrett.

"How would you like a chance to fuck her tits?" I asked.

He smiled. "Don't have to ask me twice." He moved over and straddled her kneeling body and slapped his cock down between her huge breasts. He grasped them and pushed them up and together around his hard member and immediately began thrusting, a moan coming from each of them. I took my cock in hand and knelt lower, the head slipping down against Sharayah's lips. She looked up at me with her eyes glazed over with lust as she took the head of my cock into her mouth. She moaned as she sucked on my meat, eventually taking over pushing her tits together for Garrett so that he could focus on better balance for his thrusting. There the three of us were, with my cock down my wife's throat and my friend's cock between her huge, firm tits.

For ten minutes we went on like that, the three of us fucking in grunting, moaning, near-silence, until I realized my orgasm was approaching. I signaled to Sharayah that she was going to finish me off if she kept going but instead of adjusting her speed or pulling me out, she continued, if not actually speeding up. Garrett, meanwhile, looked to be getting close as well. He was shuddering and looked intensely concentrated. Seeing another man about to finish in sex with my wife took me over the top and suddenly I unloaded into her mouth and throat. She chugged, swallowing every drop of my cum and licking my cock clean as she let it slide from her mouth. No sooner had my cock gotten clear of her face when she leaned down, chin to chest, just in time for Garrett's cock to start spurting from between her huge breasts. He kept fucking her tits straight through the orgasm, some strands of cum catching between her breasts and becoming lube, others fanning out and splattering her chest, chin, or in one stray shot, her cheek.

"Wow, that was amazing," Garrett said as Sharayah began to clean the cum from her face and breasts. "I'd never fucked a girl's tits before...didn't think I'd like it. But damn, that was really hot."

"Yeah, it's half about the visual and half about the sensation, I think," I said, sitting back on the bed. Garrett moved from straddling Sharayah but before he could move away she leaned forward and took the head of his cock in her mouth and her tongue swirled around it, cleaning his cum from the head of his tool. He shuddered at the sudden stimulation of his cock, as it was more sensitive now that he had just cum. She smacked her lips a little as she compared the taste between us as he moved and sat on the bed.

"What now?" he asked.

I smiled. "Now this," I said, moving off of the bed and picking Sharayah up under the arms and tossing her onto it. She bounced on the mattress and her tits jiggled invitingly before she came to a stop. I knew, having already cum twice today, that I would need to have a brief respite to build up my stamina again. She undid her pants and I pulled them, and her thong, down her ass and her shapely legs and then tossed them across the room. I knelt at the edge of the bed and ran my fingers down her labia before I leaned in and licked along it. She shuddered at the sudden stimulation and then I kissed it and began eating her out, alternating between giving attention to her pussy lips and to her clit. She moaned and cooed as I worked her over with my magic, her body already starting to respond and build closer to orgasm. The two of us using her mouth and breasts had already built up a lot of horniness in her and the drive from zero to orgasm was mostly over with.

As I worked over her pussy with my mouth Garrett leaned over her body and began playing with her breasts again, kissing and licking them, sucking on her nipples, pushing them up and together and squeezing them. His fiancée was a beautiful woman but her tits were nowhere near as big as Sharayah's and he wanted to take the opportunity to enjoy a pair that big while he had the chance. Suddenly, she came, loudly calling out first my name and then his, her body shuddering from the pleasure. She shook violently as a huge orgasm tore through her body.

After he decided he'd spent enough time on her breasts, Garrett kissed his way up her chest and neck and chin to her lips and began making out with her. Another man was making out with my wife while I ate her out! I could feel my cock beginning to respond and I could feel Sharayah shuddering as she came to her second orgasm of the day. Every future orgasm would be coming more and more quickly now throughout our fun and I knew she'd reach her limit somewhere around a dozen. At that point, she'd feel sexually overstimulated and wouldn't be able to take any more from anyone. I knew I had to make sure to get in as much as possible before that happened. Her moaning as she came suddenly changed pitch and I looked up her body to see that Garrett was fully hard again and he had reintroduced his cock to her mouth. I smiled as she took him without hesitation.

I stood and, with a few quick pumps to my own tool, I lowered the head to her pussy and pushed forward. The moan that came from her then was nearly indescribable: it was a sound of pure animal lust on the verges of complete overstimulation. Following right on the heels of that first noise was a second of such deep lust and fulfillment that I wondered, briefly, if this was going to change my wife's sexual identity forever.

"Mmm, yeah, suck my dick," Garrett said suddenly. I was surprised because so far most of our play had occurred in near silence from the potential awkwardness. None of us had really chosen to speak much, instead deciding that it would be the least awkward to simply be sexual in silence. Now, however, he was opening the gates for some dirty talk, something else I knew that she loved.

"You like that, baby?" I asked as I rubbed my cock up and down her pussy.

"Mhm," she moaned contentedly around his cock.

"You like sucking Garrett's dick while I fuck you?" I specified as I slid the first few inches into her.

"Mhmmm," she moaned even more agreeably.

"She sure knows how to suck a dick," Garrett said, reaffirming his earlier opinion.

"She knows how to do lots of things," I teased. "And you'll get to see that soon enough." A short gasping moan came out of Sharayah's mouth as she realized what I was alluding to: it was almost time for Garrett to be the one with his cock inside her pussy. I slid my entire length into her and let her moan as I began actually fucking her, interrupting her rhythm sucking Garrett's cock. She lay on our bed with a cock in each end and I had never seen or heard my wife looking so sexually satisfied. Now, I wondered, would she ever be satisfied by any one cock again?

She moaned loudly and I felt her pussy contract around my cock. I was throbbing but I was doing my best to keep from finishing again. Three orgasms was going to put me closer to being out of energy for the day and I didn't want that. Changing things up again would help both myself and Garrett maintain our stamina and so, after a few more hard strokes, I pulled out of her pussy.

"Ready?" I asked him.

He looked over at me. "Are you sure?"

"What, are you saying you don't wanna fuck her pussy?"

Garrett shook his head. "No, no, of course not. I mean, hell yeah I'll fuck her if you're okay with that. I just wanted to make sure you're okay."

"I'm okay," I said as I crawled up on the bed on the opposite side of her body. "All three of us want it, so let's make it happen."

"Shit yeah," Garrett said as he climbed off of the bed and stood between her legs, his cock pointing at her pussy like an arrow. She propped herself up on her elbows, looking down her svelte yet curvy body as my friend stood between her legs.

"Mmm, you gonna fuck me with your big dick, Garrett?" she asked. My eyes widened with shock as I heard my wife join in the dirty talk. She bit her lower lip and looked at me and then back at him, waggling her ass a little. "Gonna shove that whole big dick inside me and make me cum?"

Garrett moved forward, the head of his cock making contact with her labia. "Fuck yeah, I am," he said as he pushed forward, the head disappearing into her. We had crossed the line. I watched as another man, a close friend, slowly began to fuck my wife in front of me. The threesome was in full swing now and the last of the barriers was coming down. Sharayah's back arched and her head pressed against the bed as she moaned.

"Ohhh, fuck, that's sooo good," she moaned, turning her head toward me. "Ohhh, Garrett...your cock is so big..." She opened her eyes briefly, located my cock, and took it into her mouth, having reversed our roles from before. She looked up at me again to make sure I was okay and I smiled. I could tell she was thinking that maybe she had committed some sort of faux pas by not having moaned about how big my cock was when it was my turn but I knew her mouth had been full at the time. She had gone on and on about the size of my cock before; I had no self-esteem issues with what was going on. She moaned desperately as Garrett fucked her, still moving somewhat slowly. She paid as much attention to my cock as possible, sucking it and moaning around it.

"Garrett," I said.

"Yeah?"

"Fuck her," I said.

He hesitated a second and then realized what I meant. "Oh. Okay." He picked up the pace suddenly. Gone were the slow, luxurious strokes he was giving her. I didn't want to watch him gently have sex with my wife. I wanted to watch him fuck her just like I had done. I wanted to watch him give it to her deep and hard, just like I did and just like she wanted. Her moaning changed its pitch and its frequency and suddenly she was shaking and shuddering again. Garrett had given her her first orgasm that wasn't caused by me. She thrashed and twitched and he slowed for a moment, letting her get the orgasm under control before continuing. Once again I nearly felt myself let go as she sucked me expertly. This time I didn't give her any warning, I simply pulled out.

I slipped off the bed and moved over next to Garrett as he resumed hammering her pussy. Her breasts jiggled and bounced and, without my cock to suck, she moved her arms in, her breasts pressing together as her hands came to her thighs, helping to hold them apart. Her moans, unblocked by a cock, became loud and long and desperate and lusty. She bit her lower lip and looked at both of us adoringly as Garrett fucked her. I tapped him on the shoulder to get his attention.

"Stop for a second," I said. He pulled out of her and she mewed in disappointment as she found herself momentarily cock-free. She looked at me quizzically. "Roll over," I told her. She followed what I asked and rolled onto her stomach. For a moment she looked like she was going to climb further up onto the bed but I stopped her with a hand to the small of her back. She looked back at me and suddenly realized she was about to be fucked doggy style.

I stepped up behind her and pushed my cock into her pussy again and she moaned, her tight wetness only slightly less tight than it was when we started. Her body was getting used to having cock inside of it and the going was easy to give her the hard fucking she preferred. Garrett moved as though to climb up on the bed again as well and I stopped him and shook my head.

"We're gonna take turns right here," I said. Sharayah looked back and watched as we switched positions. I fucked her for about a minute and then pulled out, giving her a brief slap on the ass as Garrett stepped over and pushed his cock into her pussy. She moaned out loud and I could tell from the look on her face that she was incredibly turned on at the idea of two guys taking turns thrusting in and out of her pussy.

"Fuck me," she moaned loudly. Probably loud enough for our neighbors to hear, I thought briefly. "Fuck me with your big cocks. Fuck me hard with your big hard cocks." Garrett stroked into her a few more times and then pulled out, giving her other ass cheek a slap, and I stepped up again and pushed into her yet again. Her body shook with another orgasm with Garrett's cock deep inside of her. She moaned now and I thought back to the noise that I had thought was indescribable before. Now she sounded the same but somehow more desperate, more hungry, and more animalistic.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds