Me & My Wife Ch. 01

We took turns like that for somewhere around ten minutes before Garrett suddenly proclaimed he was about to finish. He looked to me and looked as though he was about to ask where he should finish before he realized he didn't have time and simply pulled out. He blasted his load across Sharayah's ass and the small of her back. No sooner had he finished cumming than I stepped in and resumed fucking her. She shuddered and had her sixth orgasm of the evening as I fucked her hard and the long, screaming call accompanying it put me over the top and I pulled out, firing all over her ass just like Garrett had done. The two of us sat back for a moment and breathed heavily as Sharayah panted and then pushed herself up onto all fours.

"...are we done?" she asked, hoping we weren't.

I looked over at Garrett. "No," he said between heaving breaths. "No way."

"Nope, not me either," I added. "Just need a quick rest."

"Okay," she said, carefully turning and climbing off of the bed. "I'll get this cum off of my ass and then we can keep going. I hope you boys have a few more fun ideas," she said, leaving the room and heading to the bathroom across the hall. I had never had three orgasms in one sex session before and was excited to have finally had the experience. I knew, though, that I didn't want it to be over, and that I would need to get it up at least one more time. I climbed onto the bed on the spot where I normally slept and sat, my cock slowly hardening again between my legs. Garrett, meanwhile, moved over to Sharayah's side and lay down . When my wife returned to the room, my cock was still somewhat soft. Garrett's looked ready to go but I still needed a bit more. Sharayah climbed onto the foot of the bed on all fours and, like an animal made purely for sex, slowly stalked toward us, her huge breasts swaying beneath her as she moved. She lowered herself down onto her stomach and, one after the other, alternated between having our cocks in her mouth as she sucked us back to readiness.

"Garrett, any wish list stuff?" I asked him as she sucked on my cock.

He paused for a moment. "Well...your wife has awesome tits. I kinda want her to ride me cowgirl style so that her tits are like, right in my face." I grinned lasciviously, a plan formulating in my mind as I nodded.

"Sounds good to me," I said.

Sharayah looked excited as she climbed up his body, barely wasting any time as she brought her knees up to either side of his hips and then grasped his cock, guiding it to her pussy lips. As the head of his cock slowly pushed into her, she adjusted and let her body weight shove more of his cock into her suddenly. She gasped and moaned as she began to ride him, feeling another orgasm already building as the different angle changed the stimulation. Garrett reached up behind her and pushed on the small of her back, guiding her to lean forward over his body. This brought her huge tits in front of his face, where they bounced. He motorboated her and smothered his face between her breasts, licking and kissing and sucking on her nipples as she rode him, her body responding quickly and positively to his attentions.

I waited until I knew she was fully engrossed before I quietly opened the drawer of the side-table and pulled out both the average-sized dildo and the tube of KY jelly. The lube I took and stroked onto my own tool as I got in position behind her. The toy I left off to the side but within reach. As I knelt behind her, she opened her eyes at the depression in the bed. She looked back over her shoulder at me and suddenly her look of lust turned to one of concern as she realized what I intended to do. Suddenly, Garrett thrust into her and sucked on her nipple in such a way that another shudder of pleasure escaped her. I snuggled in behind her and took my cock in hand and pressed the head of it against her tight rosebud.

"Fuck!" she said suddenly as she shuddered from her seventh orgasm. The head of my cock had barely made contact with her ass and the stimulation (mental and physical) was making her cum. While her body was racked in the pleasure coursing through her, I took the opportunity to push forward. After ten seconds of forcing, her ass relaxed and the head of my cock slipped in. Her eyes shot open and she let out a guttural moan of satisfaction. Garrett slowed his strokes and the three of us focused as I pushed my cock slowly but firmly into my wife's virgin ass. Garrett focused on playing with her tits while she became used to the hardness now penetrating her tightest hole. After about five minutes I was able to force half of my cock into her ass. I applied more KY and then slowly and gently began fucking her ass. At this point, Garrett began his thrusting again and was more quickly fucking her pussy.

I leaned over and looked at her face and saw that it was clenched in pain but could tell that just behind that there was a wave of pleasure waiting to be unlocked. As Garrett pushed his cock deep into her again I suddenly moved forward, gently sliding my cock into her ass at the same time to make sure she felt as full as possible. Suddenly, from her expression, it was clear that she had turned the corner. Pain was replaced by pleasure now as she suddenly felt the ecstasy of being filled with two hard cocks at the same time. We began thrusting harder and faster and soon she was feeling her eighth orgasm release and pour through her, her body shaking hard between the two of us. Once it abated, we changed tactics and began taking turns fucking her ass and her pussy, only one of us thrusting into her at a time.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god!" she began screaming in mantra. "Oh my god! Oh my god, yes, fuck me with your big cocks! Oh my god!"

Now was the moment I had been waiting for. I took the toy from the bed and, using the suction cup, stuck it to the headboard in front of Sharayah's face. As she fucked us with her eyes closed she didn't notice it at first but suddenly it poked lightly against her cheek. She opened her eyes, saw it, and without questioning or hesitating, took it into her mouth and muffled her moans of pleasure. Garrett moaned watching her instantly take that black dildo into her mouth and I could tell all of us were getting close to finishing again. He was paying extra attention to her breasts again now and suddenly I decided that all rules were off. I began thrusting hard and fast into her ass, giving it to her rough and primitively like she wanted it. Garrett took the hint as well and began fucking her pussy with abandon, both of us hammering our cocks into her quicker and quicker.

Finally, thirty minutes after the double penetration had started, all three of us were cumming at once. I felt my balls tighten and my cum firing deep into Sharayah's ass just as Garrett's tightened and he unloaded into her pussy. Her ninth orgasm nearly knocked her out as she came, her body clenching around both of our cocks, her mouth tightening around the fake cock as her pleasure nearly overwhelmed her.

Moments later, the three of us were coming down from our high and laying on the bed, panting in pleasure and exhaustion.

"Done?" Sharayah asked, looking at me.

"Four orgasms later, I'm spent, yeah," I said.

She turned to Garrett. "You too?"

He looked at me for the right answer. I shrugged and gestured for him to answer.

"I think I have one more in me," he answered.

"What should we do?"

He looked at me nervously again. "I mean...should we just...just us?"

I shrugged again. "It's fine, trust me," I said. "I'm happy to watch."

"So..." Sharayah began, walking her fingers along his leg as his cock hardened again. "What would you like?"

"I'd love to have you ride me again," he said. "I can't get enough of your huge tits."

She giggled. "Fair enough. I can't get enough of your big dick. Either of your big dicks." She held his cock straight up again and mounted it, slipping all the way on, the head nearly banging her cervix as she buried it within herself.

"Ooh, fuck yeah," Garrett said as she quickly and decidedly took him. I watched as the two of them fucked next to me, their final bout lasting only another ten minutes as she rode him hard, her breasts bouncing heavily and enticingly. His hands and mouth barely left them the entire time they went at it. She definitely got off on tit play and it was surreal and yet sexy watching it happening right in front of me. That same, ill-defined feeling I had between reality and porn came on me again as I watched the two of them, hoping that I would get hard enough to join in or jack off one more time. I didn't, though. Not from a lack of interest but from sheer sexual exhaustion, which both of my partners were on the verge of as well. Ten minutes after starting Garrett announced he was about to finish, suggesting that Sharayah should move so that he didn't finish inside of her. Instead, she left him trapped beneath her until he came, his cum filling her pussy for the second time that night. Thank god for birth control, I thought.

As we dressed we returned to small talk, talking about the things we liked and the things we didn't like, and eventually real-world non-sexual things began to pepper the conversation. Finally, as we gathered near the stairs for Garrett to leave, Sharayah broached the topic of a repeat performance. I was interested but clearly not as eager as her.

"Well," Garrett said, "I'm absolutely up for it. Maybe next time I should bring my fiancée?"

"Jordan, right?" Sharayah asked.

"Yeah."

"You think she'd be up for it?" I asked.

"I think I could convince her," Garret confirmed. "Besides, it would be kinda hot to watch her and Sharayah together, don't you think?"

I absolutely did think it would be hot to watch Sharayah with another woman. I had tried broaching the subject with her a few times but she had always rejected it in the past. I prepared myself for her to interject and share that she would absolutely not be doing that.

"Mmm, sounds good," she said. My jaw nearly hit the floor. In one day my wife had swallowed, initiated a threesome, had sex for hours with two men, and taken it up the ass for the first time. And now, suddenly, lesbianism was on the table. I wasn't sure what had happened, or how, but I sure felt like the luckiest man alive.

"Alright, then I'll make sure to talk to her soon about it," Garrett said, pulling on his coat.

"I'll be waiting," said Sharayah. They hugged and I watched as he reached down and cupped her ass, giving it a light squeeze. She turned her head and kissed him on the lips, the two of them sliding their tongues into one another's mouths again. His other hand came up and cupped her breast while both of her hands dropped to his pants and gave him a final stroke.

As the door closed behind him, Sharayah turned to me. "What do you want to do with the rest of our evening?"

I felt myself getting hard.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds