Mean Girls of Maplewood Ch. 08

It was in this minute moment that Leslie understood everything.

"HUMBERT!!" She suddenly cried out startling some of the teens in the shower as she rose up on all fours shaking and trembling. She looked up into the faces of the teens there finding some of them to be just as frightened as she was. Her dusky hazel eyes were surrounded with a corona of dark mascara, her full lips quivering as she attempted to grasp the nearest cock she could reach.

"Wow, you haven't had enough have you slut?" April actually looked shocked as she watched the embattled girl take a willing teen into her mouth and wantonly fellate him with what appeared to be renewed vigor. Leslie buried the most of the kid's length in her throat while twisting her hands softly around the base of her member making him groan and cum directly in her mouth. She was on to the next erect penis she could get her hands on before the sated teenager could even react.

"How does it feel to be behind the eight ball for a change Leslie?" April continued not realizing that her target was no longer listening at this point. Leslie's face had become beet-red as she managed to completely deep throat a member of the baseball team while he high-fived some of his teammates. He couldn't believe it as she held him perfect imbedded in her throat while staring into his blue eyes. No one present registered the dead look on the cheerleader's beautiful face. She stood and shoved her tongue into his mouth while continuing to jerk him off until he was spewing copious amounts of jizz nearly hitting some of the others present as they jumped out of the way. Belly trembling with the excited energy permeating the shower grabbed her arm and was immediately surprised when she turned to him and began sloppily spooning with the obese jock. She bent at the wait feeling hands grasping her waist and licked her way down the fat teen's hairy chest to accommodate the grinning nerd mounting her from behind. She thrust her wide hips back into his cock bouncing her bubble butt making him cum in less than five minutes. Another quickly mounted her while she continued to fellate the large sweaty teen in front of her.

"B-Baby, you gotta ride my fuckin dick." The rotund teen looked as if he was on the verge of having a heart attack as she squatted down sheathing his length inside her confines. She began to ride him twerking her hips in a similar manner to the way she had finally satisfied Humbert nearly ten hours earlier. She felt someone pushing on her shoulders and found the geek from earlier with an anxious look on his face. She instantly knew what he wanted and leaned forward across Belly's chest. She was surprised when she felt his cock pushing against her back door while he huffed in her ear wheezing and gasping. He'd dreamt and masturbated to Leslie on many occasions imagining fucking her big butt and now he was in heaven. No one present registered the dead look on the cheerleader's beautiful face; no one realized that the beauty was barely holding onto her sanity by a thread. She had no idea Red was standing directly over her directing traffic. With a simple flick of her wrist, she summoned one of the teens over to shove his cock into Leslie's mouth making sure to get a good angle with her I-phone. The proceedings and sweaty, musky atmosphere were affecting her as well but she would never admit her own considerable arousal as she gloated over the punishment being dished out to Leslie. She'd secretly hated Leslie for years because she felt that the brunette was more attractive than she was and had resolved to find a way to cut her rival down to size. Once it became apparent that the girl had an innate aversion to physical intimacy, Red took as her personal mission to somehow corrupt the statuesque beauty. She had tried to hook her friend up with several "viable prospects" and Leslie had turned away each of them earning the title of Ice Queen of Maplewood High" and her clandestine enmity. Refocused Red had introduced her to the finer side of life; namely lording it over the other students, a prime spot at her side on the cheerleading squad and the bullying. She'd taken to it like a fish to water becoming her close second in the narrow halls where they plied their antisocial trade. Accidentally during a sleepover, the redhead had discovered a weakness in the ice queen when she'd introduced the repressed teen to one of her sex toys. She laughed when Leslie had begged her for the small rabbit and couldn't seem to put it down. Red was planning to continue her fast friend's carnal education which would eventually lead to her deflowering the stacked beauty herself with a strap-on she'd purchased herself. Leslie would have none of it though becoming unnerved when her supposed best friend began touching her like a lover and trying to kiss her. Red laughed it off and both of the girls ended up doing lines of coke and joking about using the strap-on on a guy. The more drugs they consumed the more the idea became plausible and no less than a week later ...they found Humbert.

How could she know that her friend would find her evil niche by raping the weak, skinny nerd?

Who could have foreseen the sick, unnatural attraction Leslie would develop that drove her to assault their chosen victim again? The redhead chaffed at the mental image remembering how Leslie had lied using her name to gain leverage into that geek's asshole once again. She had put them both in jeopardy and Red had so much more to lose than this privileged entitled cunt. She'd forced Leslie into a corner with an insane bet that she couldn't possibly hope to win. Leslie Antoinette Kennedy simply had to convince her that Humbert liked being pegged. Leslie had been tasked with taking him a third time while she watched and of course the clueless girl had failed miserably. Now she found herself being fucked relentlessly in all of her holes as Red and her new protégé watched. Leslie had been fucked countless times over the past couple of hours and Red sensed that something had finally broken inside of the voluptuous brunette. She seemed...insatiable.

"Oh fuck baby, I'm gonna cum all up in this pussy again." A husky teen with an alarming page boy haircut was wallowing around on top of Leslie who was lying still staring up at the neon lighting on the ceiling. Red looked around at some of the few guys who remained waiting for another turn to fuck the girl of their dreams. Red glanced over at her part-time lover April finding that the insanely bubbly had passed out sometime during the proceedings. The doughy blonde had even forgotten to put her top back on caring little that her massive breasts were exposed as she snored loudly.

"TIMES UP FAGGOTS!!" Red buried her heel in the small of the guy's hairy back causing him to cry out in pain. Some of the teens grumbled but none said a word as they silently filed out of the boy's shower. Red had been filming the proceedings the entire time with her I-Phone and a smaller digital camera. She wanted to watch the footage later while April went down on her.

"Wake up bitch." Red nudged April in the head and the chubby, addled girl crawled about retrieving her top and slowly putting it back on. She had worked herself into a frenzy watching Leslie's fall from grace and the emotional backlash had taken a toll on her physically. She rubbed the sleep out of her eyes noticing the prone figure of Leslie lying on the shower floor like a discarded rag doll.

"Wow, is she like uhm; fuckin dead?" April gestured towards the nearly lifeless brunette.

"No, get out of here." Red's monotone answer put April ill at ease and she felt oddly uncomfortable.

"Why; you gonna do something else to that stupid bitch?" she was tugging at the helm of her t-shirt and barely had time to look up before being the recipient of an exceptionally hard slap to the cheek.

"I told you to get the fuck out of here and I don't like repeating myself April. UNDERSTAND ME-FUCK OFF!!" April staggered back holding her cheek and quickly followed the rest of the departing guys out of the locker room. Red's eyes burned deeply into her own until the double doors closed.

She turned her attention to Leslie who had managed to scoot up against the tiled wall in a sitting position. Her body was wracked with pain and she was a mess with running mascara creating tiny tendrils across her reddened cheeks and her brown locks were matted to her head with semen and perspiration. A couple of the guys had spit on her as they left referring to her as a cum- dumpster. Her arms were folded across her chest as she drew her knees up trembling all the while. Her hazel eyes never left her former best friend as the redhead sat on the bench facing the shower and stared at the aftermath of the gangbang. Leslie was drawing huge breaths and her mouth was perpetually open.

"It's over Leslie; you can come home now."

"No, I still h-have more-work to do." He eyes trailed off across the shower like she was looking at something.

"It's finished Leslie; there are no more guys here. You can come home now-back to the squad. Everything is forgiven and we're cool again." Red watched as the trembling girl began crying.

"Be one of you again?!!"

"Yeah, I'd never let anybody REALLY take your place at my side. Everything can be like it was before Leslie." Red sounded contrite and unsure of herself.

She would never admit that the comforting words were more for her benefit than anything else.

"B-but all the guys I have to fuck Red. There's a lot more fucking to be done right?!!" Leslie was choking on her tears and breathing hard.

"No baby, there's nobody left."

"No you're wrong; there's one more bitch." Leslie's chest was inflamed and it was hard for her to form words as she stared daggers at her former best friend. She finally lost it and began screaming at the top of her lungs. Red quickly stood and launched a heel kick to the side of Leslie's head silencing her. She surveyed her unconscious friend lying on her side on the shower for a few moments before tossing a set of car keys on the tile beside her.

"See you Monday; bright and early darling. Don't make me wait." Red turned and quietly left the locker room as she weakly grabbed the keys.

**********

Humbert's eyes fluttered as he awoke in his hospital bed to find his mother sitting at his bedside and from the look on her face he knew that his secret had been uncovered. He was immediately distraught and agitated like a raw nerve. His mother took one of his hands in hers comforting her son. She had been crying for most of the evening while her husband sought solace in the bottom of a shot glass at the local watering hole. She was beating herself up for not realizing that her son was in trouble and vowed that he would never be in harm's way again.

"Mom I'm sorry; I wanted to tell somebody...but I just couldn't." He tried to look away but she cupped his chin.

*************

"We can watch it later." Red had stripped nude and was lying under the covers as April put the camera away. The chubby girl crawled into bed under the comforters with her lover determined to make her forget her former best friend any way she could. Red channel surfed through numerous stations on April's small television before settling on an old horror movie.

"Good pick baby." April stole a kiss on her freckled cheek and snuggled up close watching a pivotal scene from Frankenstein. The monster has shambled up to a small child tossing flowers onto the still waters of a pond. The child not realizing the danger had begun to play with the monster showing him how to toss the flowers onto the pond's surface until they ran out of flowers. The creature then picked up the child and tossed her into the water inadvertently drowning her.

"That's tragic; he thought she would float like the flowers." Red commented.

"Yeah that was pretty much the point of no return for him."

"How do you figure?" Red partially turned her nude body drawing her lover in closer. "Well he's such a tragic character being created, being an instant abomination and cursed to always seek acceptance from those who would ultimately kill him. When he tosses that kid into the water; it's the point of no return ... he's TRULY a MONSTER at that point." April softly rubbed her thumb across Red's erect nipple as she explained her theory. Her hand slipped down between Red's shapely legs fingering her clit.

"I'M SORRY!!" Red suddenly broke into tears crying hard into April's massive chest as the girl looked on at the movie with a blank expression.

To be continued.

The Reign of Terror will continue in Maplewood.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 35 milliseconds