Medusa: Fate's Game Ch. 01

She could tell he was trying to not move, but he raised his head just a little, just enough to meet her kiss and offer her lips a gentle nudge. And she returned it with a loving sigh.

Her hands, still on his hips, hooked into his loincloth, and undid them.

The kiss finally broke, and they rested their foreheads against each other, both looking down. The man's cock had already raised to stand, hard, waiting. His pubic hair was wet and flat to his pelvis, and looked so very different compared to her hairless skin.

"Medusa, you-"

She put one of her fingers against his lips again before she gripped his waist, and brought her body closer to his, and closer, until she could feel the underside of his cock resting against her folds. She was wet, and it wasn't from the water on his body.

She stayed there, and let the head of his member rest against her clitoris. A small movement, up and down in a controlled, swaying motion by her hovering body, and she was able to keep it against the swollen flesh while massaging it. She took his body with both hands again, and leaned back while she kept her pussy pressed to him, and she stared down at where his cock rubbed against her. Each small movement of her hips sent blissful waves of pleasure from the swollen flesh into her body.

She was dripping. Part of her wanted to be embarrassed at how easily she'd become deliriously aroused, but it was a very small part. The heat had gone to her head, and now all she could think about was the sensation of his cock against her, and how she was rubbing her clit against it. Gods, she really was so very wet.

She raised herself a little higher, and pressed her body forward a little further. The angle pushed Darian's member against his stomach, so she reached down with one hand and wrapped her fingers around his girth. Darian inhaled sharply, and she let go the instant he did.

"I'm sorry! I-"

"...don't stop," he said. His breath came out in quiet pants, and his own face was red with blush; it was the first time she'd seen him really blush.

And hearing him beg like that, it would have made her knees buckle if she still had them.

She gripped his shaft in her palm once again, her other hand on his shoulder to hold her hovering torso steady, and she aimed his member away from his body to point it straight at her. So close, so very close, she took a little time rub his cock against her soaked lips, and even prod just barely at her clenching entrance.

"You... you're quite the tease." Darian still hadn't moved, and she could see it was getting harder for him. Tiny groans slipped into his voice when she nudged his glans against her wet flesh, and his grip against her snake length where he kept his hands was getting tighter. She had put him on that edge of need where, as far as she knew, a man would lose control and start thrusting with reckless abandon.

But Darian did not. He wanted to, she could see it in his flexed arms, his hard and rising stomach, and his pained expression, but he didn't attack her. Instead, he did not move, not a single inch.

"... I am teasing you," she managed to say. Her, teasing someone, holding their sexual need in her hand literally and figuratively. How she had changed in such a small time since he arrived.

The least she could do was reward him.

She raised her hovering torso a couple inches, just enough to align his member with her, and she started to ease herself down and forward onto him. Darian groaned gently under his breath, but Medusa found she could no longer keep quiet. The sensation of his body opening her and penetrating her, all while she was in control, was intoxicating. Tingling waves of pleasure spread through her core and down into her snake body until the whole of her was shivering. Deeper. She let her body sink down onto the small man until she could feel every last inch of him within her clenching, dripping body.

When she managed to catch her breath and looked at Darian in the face again, she couldn't help but let out a small, moan-filled giggle. Her breasts, annoyingly large as they were, overwhelmed his chest and pressed into his collar with the odd angle. She pulled back a bit so they could fall to her ribs once more, and with a little distance between them, it gave them both the angle needed to admire each other's bodies. And she liked how Darian admired her body, eyes glued to her breasts, and where her pussy's lips were spread open around him. She almost giggled with the euphoria and bliss of it.

"When... I was young," she said between quiet moans, "there was a temple to Aphrodite that I visited. One night, I found a man and woman, naked in the garden, touching each other between several statues of the Erotes." She found a pleasant rhythm that was perfect for running Darian's hard girth along her tender, swollen insides before pushing further into her, and she exploited it in slow, deep motions. "I was... fassscinated, and I watched... couldn't look away. And after... what happened, I thought I would never experience thisss...." Her body sank down onto him, further, and she pressed her pelvis toward the man in her coils until she could feel her folds against the base of him. "And... I really wanted to... experience this... sssssslowly... gently."

It was like someone else had taken over. The words just came out, and they didn't even sound like her. Whoever was talking was using a deeper, sultry voice, and they made no effort to hide their hisses.

She pushed her scaled hips forward, along with some of her snake length underneath her. It tightened the coil that circled them both, shrinking the space for her poor, captured human to stand in. It also edged some of her snake length toward him, and where a human woman would have legs, she instead pushed her snake length between Darian's knees. She was in charge, she was in control, she was doing the thrusting between his legs, and it was blissful Elysium.

She hadn't even noticed she'd started thrusting harder, faster, but before she knew it, she had tightened her grip on Darian's hip with one hand, and the nook of his neck with the other. Faster.

Poor Darian. He was trembling slightly, his breathing was shallow, and tiny beads of sweat were starting to form on his chest. His hands had tightened into fists, but he still kept them behind him, bracing his weight against her nearest coil. His usually confident smile was gone, and instead his parted lips and begging eyes made her ache. He must have been so close. So very close.

She stopped.

"Ah... h-hey...." He almost lifted his hands, but even on the edge of orgasm as she was sure he was, as she was, he managed to stay still. Perfect.

"Hold... ssssstill." She leaned back with one hand still on his shoulder, but the other released him and instead reached down to find her clitoris. Swollen and sensitive, it took only the lightest touch to send powerful jolts of sharp pleasure through her core and up into her chest when she grazed it. Darian was still inside her, buried to the hilt with her muscles squeezing on his girth between pleasure waves, but despite all that, he continued to hold still even as she massaged her clit. Her pussy clenched tight on his length, and with how she was leaning back, it made her body shudder and her breasts tremble against her, all on display for Darian's gaze.

It took little time to bring herself to orgasm. On fire as she was, she'd been teetering on the edge for so long, so only a gentle, loving massage of her clit for a single minute had her cumming. She let go of the swollen flesh, put both hands on Darian's shoulders, and collapsed forward against him while the orgasm tore through her. She quivered like a leaf, let out quiet mewls mixed with hisses, and hugged Darian tightly to her while she came. She soaked him in her juices, wriggled on him, clenched and squeezed his cock in rhythm with the waves of pleasure that worked through her, and through it all the poor man in her grip held perfectly still.

Eventually she managed to place her hands on his shoulders again, and push herself back so she could look at him once more. Still trembling with orgasm aftershocks, she tried to get her breath before speaking, but each attempt was met with quiet moans.

Darian looked ready to burst.

"You... must be... close," she said.

"You have... no idea...."

"Ssssorry. I... really wanted... to...." To be in control and just have you watch while I cum all over you. Her own thoughts embarrassed her more than the mess of juices she had made on the man.

"It's ok. And... wow." Darian managed to smile at her, but she could see how he grimaced with frustration at being so near.

"... you... you deserve...." She took a deep breath, reached for his hands, and guided them to her scaly hips. His hands were on her now, a man's hands. There was a single moment of fright again, like a snap of whip on her back, and it made her freeze.

Darian did nothing though, except for smile, and wait. "You sure?"

That damn smile of his melted her into a puddle, and she again fell against his chest and pressed her breasts to him. This time she wrapped her arms underneath his, grabbed his back, and held him to her as much as her to him. With her face buried in his neck, she just held on, and let herself relax against him.

It was the first time she had relaxed in a long, long time.

Darian nudged his cheek against the side of her head, snake hair and all, and started to push his hips against her while using his grip to pull her into him. She mewled softly into his neck with each gentle thrust; everything was still so sensitive and wet, each motion sent another blissful wave of pleasure down through her body, into the tip of her tail.

Then he pushed a little harder, just a little, just enough to make her squeak. His aggression earned another orgasm from her, a smaller one that had her wriggling again on his cock. This time though, each of her little waves of pleasure were met with another thrust from the man, dragging out her orgasm for a few seconds longer, until at last the man stopped.

This time it was his turn to make noise, and he groaned quietly into her ear. He had stopped thrusting, but his hands on her hips kept moving her back and forth in a gentle rhythm. He was shaking too, not as much as her, but with her arms hugging his back, she could feel him shiver lightly as her pussy, still clenching like a vice on his girth, was pushed back and forth an inch by his hands on her hips. He was cumming inside her.

After a few more moments of gentle bliss, he let go of her hips and put his hands back onto the scaled length he was leaning against.

"No, wait. Please... you can touch me...." She took his hands again, put them back where they were on her hips, and she stood up straight once more before putting her hands on his neck.

"Are you-"

"More," she said, and she started the ritual once more. She squeezed on his cock, wriggled her body forward to devour it to the hilt, and held him there while she eased herself up and down in a subtle dance. "More."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~Darian~~

He woke up before she did. That was understandable he figured, given that she was a snake; she probably spent a lot of her time sleeping or laying about likes snakes do. Half snake. No doubt about the half part.

He smirked at the naked woman. Both of them had fallen asleep on her pile of blankets, and he had fallen asleep in the middle of her coils; she'd left him enough room to fully lay down on the blankets though. And with the sun only thirty minutes into the day, he got to watch the room fill with light and bathe her scaled body in the glow.

Such beautiful green. He reached out with a gentle touch, ran his fingers along the scales of some of the massive length of her snake half, and marveled at the smooth sensation of it on his fingertips. And those bright emerald greens, the patterned blacks, the sand-colored belly scales, it was all so beautiful.

And then of course there was the human half that was laying down on top her nearest coil, only a few feet from him. She was on her side, facing in toward the middle of her circle, and him. The way her snake hair also slept was absolutely adorable, curled up and coiled against her ears, neck, and cheek.

He leaned in closer to inspect her naked body; it was his right for waking up before her, after all. She really didn't have a single hair on her body, scales for eyebrows, snakes for hair, and smooth pale skin everywhere else until the V of her pelvis, where the snake body devoured her hips and replaced her butt. Her mouth was open a little, and she was drooling a bit too. Better yet, her forked tongue was hanging out of her mouth, and every so often she took a deep breath that made her open her mouth so wide, he could see those massive, curled-back fangs inside.

She was a curvaceous woman, he'd noticed that the moment he met her, but it was a different thing entirely to see curves behind clothes, then see it naked and in your arms. Wide hips, a flat stomach, large breasts. Aphrodite would have bean jealous.

He frowned and grit his teeth. Poseidon had raped her, probably for the very things he was admiring.

But then, that's why last night had happened the way it did, he thought. She'd taken control, and he'd been more than happy to relinquish it. Images of the curvy, slithering woman jumped from memory into his mind, her hips between his legs, practically dancing on him. And to be circled by dozens of feet of her powerful body through it all, like a trapped and all-too-willing participant. It had been a long time since he'd enjoyed someone's bed as much, if ever. He was already starting to get excited again.

"Medusa."

"N.... sssssss."

"Medusa."

"Sssssss..."

He chuckled, but did his best to keep it quiet. Gods she was cute. "Medusa, it's morning."

After a restful minute of gentle prodding, the sleeping beauty raised her head, and blinked her yellow snake eyes at him.

"I... what? What... oh!" She stood upright with a jolt, or as close as she could to standing, and brought both hands up to her mouth with curled knuckles. Her face turned bright red again too.

She really was such a shy creature, Darian thought. A different person had come out last night, very different, someone he had not expected. The one at night was definitely a sexual creature, but this one made him laugh and smile more than anyone had in a long time.

"Good morning."

"Darian! I... oh gods I am... oh gods."

She looked around for her clothes in panic, but Darian had them, hidden behind his back. Part of him wanted to hold onto them, just to keep her nude, but the morning after sex with a shy woman like her was not the time for such mischievousness; that could come later. For now, he held them out to her, and Medusa scooped them up while trying to keep her back to him.

"I'm so embarrassed. Last night, I... we-"

"Nothing to be embarrassed about." He got up, still naked himself, and stepped a little closer to her. "You are a very, very seductive woman."

"I... I am not!"

He smirked at her. "Extremely seductive. I loved every moment of it."

That brightened her up a bit. She'd managed to get both the wraps back onto her waist and around her breasts, and had turned to face him again, but she was still covering half her face with her hands.

"... really?"

Gods, such a deadly and magnificent creature was such a shy and timid thing? It hurt that tragedy had befallen her. He wanted to pity her and tell her what Poseidon did wasn't her fault, that wounds heal with time, but he stopped himself. She didn't need any of that shit dumped on her. And she was doing fine getting over her past without his meaningless platitudes.

"Really." He smiled -- his one true talent -- and stepped in close to her. "I half expected you to coil up around me until I couldn't move, and take complete control."

She shook her head like it was the most absurd and ridiculous thought in the world, but he saw that glimmer of intrigue in her eye. And of course, her snake hair laid her true feelings out for him to read with ease; they had all started slithering in his general direction with flickering tongues.

"... next time?" she said. Her voice had lowered to a quiet whisper, as if speaking in a hushed voice would hide the meaning of her request.

"Definitely."

Medusa finally lowered her hands, and her shy grin took over. She leaned forward a little whenever she slithered, and she leaned forward then while she circled him in a slow, determined path. It wasn't long before he was again surrounded by thirty feet of her powerful snake body.

He'd forgotten he was nude, and she was getting more than an eyeful. But he was also shameless, and he stood there with his ever faithful cocky smile. He knew what he looked like, a young man, small of frame, hardened to almost nothing but muscle, and not a single scar on his body except for the mark of his forehead.

And the snake woman was looking at him with hungry eyes.

"Now?" he said.

She nodded. "I... I have much time to make up for."

The silver lining; with an ageless life comes second chances.

"I'll try, but you d...."

The telltale beat of a wings forced him to look up. Just a soft thing on the air, but they'd grown louder, and louder, and now the raised sun cast long shadows from the bodies that approached along the sky. Darian looked up, but the sun would not let him see.

He didn't need to. Three pairs of wings beat louder, and louder, and as the bodies grew louder, his smile faded. He knew these wings.

"What... harpies?" Medusa said.

"No. Worse."

The gorgon hissed. More than hiss, she put her torso in front of him, and raised it up high. A snake ready to strike.

Before him, the three flyers came down to the stone in as slow and pretentious a flight as he was sure they could muster. They wore robes of white that flowed with the wind of their white wings, and their sandal-wearing feet touched down as a feather. Upon their heads, snake hair sat not unlike Medusa, but their snakes were dead, corpses on their scalp. The see-through robes exposed beautiful bodies, but their faces were mangled and distorted with unnatural age and hard, grooved skin like a Nile crocodile.

Medusa hissed again, but Darian could see the surprise on her face. More monsters. For all the horrible fates that had befallen her, she had spent her life in near-solitude from all. Her eyes were wide, and her tail was shivering with adrenaline and anxiousness.

Darian, on the other hand, just groaned. "Even here you find me. Was the attack on the ship not enough?"

The Erinyes looked at each other, confused. Maybe it wasn't them? He found the thought hard to believe.

One of them snarled, spoke in some twisted tongue of slurring sounds, and the others returned the alien sounds. Then, with one hand, each of them held out before him their masters.

Each of the flying monsters carried in their right hand a large spool of thread, and from the thread dangled a mask. Metal, carved with lines of chaos and insanity no artisan could craft, and each mask was strapped to a skull. The skulls were not crafted, but actual bone. The masks' metal mouths were parted, their eyes open, and through their eyes and mouths Darian could only see a glowing white, soft, and dripping from their orifices like heavy mist. A very familiar white.

"It has been over a year," one of the masks said, "since we have looked your way." A woman's voice, but layered with an inhuman rumble that filled the air. Darian imagined the spirits of Tartarus would sound similar.

"Bullshit. Barely over a week ago and the sea, sky, and everything in it struck the ship I was on. You're telling me that wasn't you?" He slipped over Medusa's coils, and tightened his fingers to fists as he approached the Erinyes. The horrific women looked at him, but they were just messengers. It was the dangling, metal masks they held he wanted to smash.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds