Medusa: Fate's Game Ch. 01

Another mask cut in. "We have-"

"Fuck you! If it wasn't you, then you told Poseidon and Zeus where to find me!"

One of the winged women used her free hand to draw a sword when he got too close, a glorious thing with a handle that looked similar to a spool of thread. But it didn't strike him, instead it held the mask in front of it, and each time the mask spoke, the glowing white of its eyes and mouth glowed brighter.

"We have left you to your delusions, child, and have spoke to no one of them. Zeus and his siblings know not where you are. And they do not care."

Of course they don't. Darian reached for his sword, but rage had made him forget: he was naked. It was probably for the best, before his anger got him into more trouble.

"Then what? What attacked me? Why are you here? What-"

"Enough!" The Fates spoke as a triumvirate, and the glow of their masks casts Darian and Medusa under a white light so bright it was blinding. "We have not come to apologize to the likes of you!" Their voices grew in volume until it was a choir of death, and for a brief moment, Darian thought he was hearing the voice of that giant sea creature again. So loud, he could feel the ground vibrate. He couldn't see anymore, not with how the glow of the masks grew brighter, and brighter, until his eyes were watering and he had to close them. Their voices grew to a shriek, earsplitting, painful, and Darian fell to a knee before covering his ears and closing his eyes.

When he opened his eyes again, Medusa had lowered her torso to hover next to him, even with her hands covering her ears. They barely knew each other and she was already ready to fight mythic entities with him. It made him smirk; she was as stupid as he was. But at least the masks of the Fates had grown silent. The Erinyes were undisturbed by the death choir; they truly were disgusting abominations from the Underworld.

Darian gritted his teeth and stood up. "Then what do you want?"

"We have need of you, Bellerophontes."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds