Meeting of the Six Kings Ch. 03

He fucked her brutally, pushing until he could feel his cock at the entrance of her cervix. Pressing her legs back against the mattress to open her up further to his authority. She cried openly as he bore down on her, reveling in her cries. Her hair was matted against her face, damp with her tears.

His lips nestled against her temple. The gesture out of place for the brutality of his force. Wrapping his hands around her thighs and tightening her against him, he found her ear and whispered his most chilling words, grinding himself against her mercilessly to emphasize their meaning.

"This is what you are."

"This is all that you are."

"You are only as much as I want you to be."

He rose up higher to look deeply into her eyes. He wanted to make sure that she grasped his full meaning as he increased his intensity.

"Did he make you come? Did he please you? Did he make you think for a moment that you could ever be free?"

He sneered at her as he flexed his body and pounded her with his words and his cock.

"You are a slave." He spat.

"To possess."

"To own."

"To devour."

He shoved himself inside again deeply, renewing his violent assault. He ran his hands all over her body; grabbing, squeezing, thrusting, pinching. She sensed the fever in his motions and she knew that this ordeal would soon be finished. If she could just hang on a little longer.

He reared up above her, his lips curling into that sick smile. She could no longer face him and tried to turn away.

"Not so fast," he snapped. He snatched her chin tightly in his grasp before swiftly slapping her hard across her face, splitting her lip open. He relished her fear, backhanding her hard across her opposite cheek just for the thrill of it.

She fell back hard against the bed following the force of his blows. Her eyes watered and she blinked rapidly to clear her vision. A growing sharp pain radiated from her temple and her lip.

She felt him roughly pushing her knees back, forcing them against her shoulders as he bruised her with his violation. He held absolute power. She could no longer hang on. His motions overtaking her completely.

With a final stab, he came sharply inside of her, wave after wave of thick cum coating her and claiming her, as he groaned out his deep satisfaction.

Finally sated, sweaty, and breathing hard, he whispered his final chilling words almost soundlessly into her ear.

"You are so delightful, little slave. Perhaps I will buy you."

Her world faded to darkness.

—-

Arick tossed her aside shortly after his climax. No longer a novelty, he left her alone, his attentions turned back to his kingdom.

The room came back into focus and Catrine realized he had untied her hands. Her tongue tentatively licked her lip, tasting blood. Her hand reached to her temple where a goose egg had formed and a headache pulsed with increasing intensity. She felt tender, inside and out, from his rough treatment of her.

She slid off the bed and tucked herself into the position she'd been taught to maintain, on the floor pillow that was meant for her.

While his thrusts had been brutal, it was his words that had wrecked her.

"This is all that I am." She whispered aloud so that she could hear it in her own voice.

She felt nothing more and thought nothing more as her mind retreated from the present.

——

Ryan couldn't get over the emptiness of the girl who had followed him back to his room. She was beautiful, yes. But she was blank. Broken, he realized sadly. He had dismissed her quickly, sending her back to wherever it was that Preston kept his slaves.

He was anguished by his helplessness and overwhelmed with anxiety for Catrine's safety. He struggled with the depth of his emotions. He had known her for less than two days. Yet, he was inexplicably drawn to her. So connected in a way that he had never experienced before.

He nursed a drink and attempted to check email as a distraction. He soon gave up, walking to the large picture windows that ran the length of the suite. He pressed his head against the glass. It felt cool against his skin.

He kept thinking about the thin gold band that was wrapped tightly around her neck. Her collar. A constant reminder that she could never be free, could never fully explore her own desires, could never truly trust or confide in him.

Suddenly, an idea came to him and he needed to act on it immediately. He unlocked his tablet and wrote an urgent message to a good friend who worked in the technology division of his company. He fired it off quickly, glad to at least have taken one step towards feeling less helpless.

Then, there was nothing to do but wait for her return. He fell back against the wall and slid downwards, slumping slightly as he sat. He stared out the window as he had done the night before, only this time he was painfully alone. He looked out over the city and waited for the dawn.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds