Mei Meets a Monster Ch. 10

Sarah turned to the brunette. "Stop playing with it and stick it in this slut," she said as she pulled Jessie's puffy lips apart with her fingers.

Jessie cried out as the cute brunette approached, rubbing the hard cock as she positioned it against the redhead's virgin pussy and pushed. The resistance that had come from her back door was absent as Jessie's sloppy womanhood devoured the cock with relish. Jessie squirmed and came instantly as her tight body contracted hard on the two cocks. They rubbed her in all the right places, causing amazing driving orgasms to build inside her slim body.

Becky felt amazing. The redhead came in cascades, her pussy spasms causing the cock to surge. She cried out as the cum rose and she exploded inside the girl. "Oohh fuuck I'm cumming," she moaned.

Jessie was in heaven as Sarah splattered her bum with cum and she orgasmed again. She had never felt so good and she slumped exhausted into Becky's arms.

Sarah felt the erection subside and she stroked Jessie's sweaty locks. "Very pretty, my friend Mei will love you," she murmured. Thinking of Mei caused Sarah to grab both girls by the hand. "Get dressed, you're coming back to my place. The night is still young."

Jessie was still aching with desire as she sat on Sarah's couch. The young teacher had explained about the wonderful world her lover had found. Jessie felt a little empty finding out Sarah already had a girlfriend but a stray thought cheered her up. Sarah started fucking Becky with a strange glowing dildo as Jessie imagined a threesome with Mei and Sarah, and her pussy leaked cum on Sarah's couch.

Becky moaned and as she came a strange light appeared in the corner of the room. Her body shuddered with pleasure as she watched the portal grow.

Sarah kissed both girls and wished them the best fuck of their lives. Giving each girl a smack on their cute bottoms, she gently pushed them into the light.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds