Memories of Flight 109

An excitement that prompted her to seize the initiative, sliding her hands down across Samantha's stomach, to take hold of the bottom of her sleeveless blouse. The younger woman was quick to catch on and lifted her arms high to make Peggy's task easier. With one quick motion, she pulled the shirt up and off Samantha, letting it fall free from her fingers as soon as it was clear.

Even before the shirt left her hand, Peggy's deep green eyes dropped to the twin treasures she had just unveiled, her focus quickly coming to rest on the small, quarter sized areola that capped each one. Never one to under appreciate a smaller bust than her own, Peggy easily covered both of them with outstretched palms, then pressed the center fingers of each hand against the dark pink circles, squeezing the tiny nipples between them.

Samantha responded with a gratifying purr. A sign of delight that grew in volume as Peggy squeezed the soft flesh in her hands, even as her mouth again sought out Samantha's, to once more share in the arousal of her kiss.

Not totally willing to let Peggy control what was happening, and fueled by an agenda of her own, Samantha moved her hands around Peggy's waist. Her fingers closed on the clasp holding the cream colored skirt and worked it free, followed right after by the zipper beneath it.

Freed from all restraints, the skirt fell free, falling about Peggy's ankles. Not even pausing in her explorations of Samantha's tiny breasts, Peggy stepped out of the skirt and pushed it to the side. No sooner had it been discarded, Samantha brought her hands back up along the older woman's legs, across the pink panties that covered the plump cheeks of her ass, and then inside the narrow elastic waistband of that undergarment. From there they again came to rest against the rounded flesh of Peggy's ass, this time with not even that flimsy material to bar her way.

"Mmmmm," Peggy moaned as she felt Samantha's fingers press hard against her ass, massaging the flesh with the same eagerness that the brunette was applying to the equally inviting globes in her own hands.

By accident or instinct, Samantha had quickly located one of Peggy's most sensitive spots. A find confirmed by the response of the older woman's body. Acting on that cue, the blonde pulled Peggy's cheeks apart and probed the even more susceptible area between with her fingers.

"God yes," Peggy gasped as tiny electric sparks raced from between her legs, carrying the touch of Samantha's fingers across her body with lightning speed.

A touch that grew in intensity as Samantha worked her right hand across Peggy's hip, to caress the dark haired pussy from the front as well. A smile filled the blonde's face as she felt the dampness of the bushy mound against her fingers. A wetness she had caused.

Samantha's bright blue eyes grew with expectation as she probed the warm opening, working her way past the tight folds. She pushed a single finger in slowly, pausing ever so slightly to listen to Peggy's quiet sigh of delight. Then, just a little faster, she stroked the walls around her finger. After a long, breathless minute, she added a second finger and began to stroke Peggy's pussy even harder. A move that brought an instant rise in the volume and frequency of her moans.

Samantha's thumb found the hard tip of Peggy's clitoris, and began to work a similar magic on that as well. She could feel the results of her motions in the body pressed tight against her own. A body already quivering with the tremors of an urgent need. A gentle quaking that was accompanied by an ever changing mix of sounds that spilled from Peggy's lips.

Sounds that couldn't form words, but the meaning of which were crystal clear, echoed through the room. Too long without such comforts as she now enjoyed, it hadn't taken much to remind Peggy's body what she had been missing.

The skill with which Samantha worked her way into Peggy's sexual core brought with it a sudden realization. An awareness that she had judged the younger woman which a preconception that had been oh so wrong.

A large part of her, despite the intimacies Samantha had alluded to after dinner, still saw the twenty-five year old as that scared teenager in the bathroom of Flight 109. Locked in time as an inexperienced girl, unsure of herself and needing to be treated with pronounced care. It was an image she had carried for almost five years.

That view was forever shattered in one searing moment as Peggy felt the young woman play a concerto with her excited clitoris. A concert so deft as to demonstrate a well practiced hand. It was not the equal of some of the lovers the brunette had shared her bed with over the years, but it was hardly that of the neophyte she had imagined Samantha to be.

Samantha banished that appraisal forever as she slipped out of Peggy's arms and dropped down on bended knees. She slowly pulled down the brunette's pink panties, taking her time to appreciate the beauty of the dew-covered mound. Then she reached out with both hands and parted the folds like the petals of a rare flower.

Her action revealed a beauty she appreciated even more as she pressed her head forward and brought her mouth and tongue to that blossom that her fingers had just vacated. The gentle, moist touch of both was enough to cause Peggy to tremble even more, as the strength faded from her legs in one quick rush. She leaned back against the small table behind her for support, even as she reached down and placed her hands on Samantha's shoulders. A burden the topless woman freely accepted, encouraged in fact, as she intended to fill the woman before her with an even more draining euphoria.

In a short time more, Samantha had Peggy moaning like the teenage girl the latter had mistakenly imagined her to still be as the blonde woman's tongue slid back and forth, teasing her clit for a moment, then drawing circles across the equally sensitive flash around it. Then she would reverse direction and work her way back again.

Samantha inhaled deeply, taking in the fullness of Peggy's warm and musky scent, even as she licked and explored more of her most intimate places. She could feel the brunette's body quaking against her, held in place only by the support of her new lover's form pressed against her. Uncontrollable waves of ecstasy washed over Peggy with resounding force, growing more intense with each repetition.

Peggy found herself in a place she hadn't been in far longer than she liked to admit. A bliss of which, now that she had been so wonderfully reminded of, was one she didn't want to give up. But she knew all too well that it was a joy that came with a cost. An ephemeral quality that made it all the more precious. The only consolation to its passing was that it always saved the best for last.

"AAAAAHHHHH!" Peggy cried out, her yell echoing off the walls of the hotel room as her body became, if only for a handful of heartbeats, the stuff of heaven indeed.

Slowly, as the waves of passion faded, Peggy managed to stand again on her own and staggered over to the closest bed, dropping down on the edge of it. As she caught her breath, she thought back for a few seconds to Barbara's recounting of her encounter with Samantha back on the plane. Time restraints had prevented her from having the then much younger woman take a turn between her own legs. If she had, and Samantha had exhibited half the skill she just had, Peggy was sure it wouldn't have been her that Barbara would've been spending that weekend with.

"It's a pity that we didn't keep in touch after that," Peggy mused as she consigned the memory back to where it belonged. "I'd love to send her a little note, telling her that her little girl had certainly grown up."

"Still think that you're going to regret this in the morning?" Samantha asked as a satisfied look, not unlike that of the cat that ate the canary, filled her face.

"Only if I'm foolish enough to let you out of here before then," Peggy grinned, her own visage filling with anticipation of what was to come.

A expression that caused Samantha's heart to race even faster as she closed the few steps between them and joined Peggy on the bed.

-=-=-=-

Their lips again met, as Peggy captured Samantha's mouth with her own, the taste of her own orgasm fresh on the younger woman's tongue. As they continued to caress the other's mouths, Samantha's hand moved down to the buttons of Peggy's blouse, expertly undoing them in quick fashion.

"I guess you have done this before," Peggy laughed softly in-between kisses.

Samantha replied with a small smile, as she pushed the now open shirt back over the brunette's shoulders and down her arms. Large, heavy breasts, twice the size of her own strained against a matching pink bra. The erect nipples outlined clearly against the tight material.

As soon as her blouse fell from her arms, Peggy reached back and undid the clasp that held her bra in place. Released from the tension that held it against her body, the undergarment fell forward into Samantha's waiting hands.

"Oh my," Samantha said in appreciation as she took in the full size and shape of the older woman's mounds.

"They're too fat," Peggy noted self-consciously as she compared herself with the thinner woman, thinking the depreciating comment applied to her whole body.

"No, they're beautiful," Samantha quickly objected. "You are beautiful." she added as she leaned forward and kissed Peggy again.

Samantha kissed Peggy on the mouth one more time, then began to work her way down. She ran her lips across the brunette's neck, as her hands cupped the large globes she had just so admired. They felt so warm in her hands, so large and different from her own.

Soft kisses reached the deep valley between Peggy's mounds, leaving a trail of wetness and quiet moans. Tilting her head to the right, Samantha kissed, then licked the thick nipple that jutted out from the wide dark areola. Then she took the hard nub into her mouth, sucking it hard while her fingers played with the surrounding flesh.

"Oh yes!!" Peggy cried out in encouragement.

An encouragement Samantha hardly needed as she continued to suck on her breast for a few moments more, then transferred her attention to the equally large mound to her left. One that was just as sensitive and receptive to her touch.

Her experience with other women might've been quite limited, at least when compared with Peggy's, but it was enough that she knew what turned her on. In the end, it had been one of the few things she shared with her now ex-husband. They both loved women with big boobs, as he liked to call them.

Samantha continued to move back and forth between the two mammary delights, licking and sucking on the now enlarged nipples, alternating between soft kisses and small, hard bites. Her teeth and tongue became extensions of her will, spreading the lust that was slowly reaching a boil within her.

As much as Peggy was enjoying the attention, she was hardly willing to just lay back and not participate. Moving ever so slightly, as not to break Samantha's delightful contact with her mounds, the dark haired woman reached down and rubbed one outstretched palm between Samantha's legs, even as the other worked loose the skirt around them, letting it fall free once the full length zipper had become undone.

As she expected, the small patch of material that still covered the blonde's pubic mound was thoroughly soaked with her excitement. The confirmation of her expectation sent a new rush of excitement through her.

Almost as much as the one that accompanied the realization that Samantha's panties had no elastic band, but were instead held on by two small knots at each end of her waist, much like the bottom of a bikini. Peggy wasn't sure if they were the latest style, she really didn't keep up with such things, but they sure made for easy removal. Especially when you only had one hand to work with and you didn't want your partner to move off you. Samantha's choice of those particular panties to wear seem to confirm her earlier statement that one way or another, she planned to get laid tonight.

As the panties came apart in Peggy's hand, she saw that Samantha was almost bare beneath them. Only a light layer of peach fuzz remained, on which glistened shiny droplets of nectar. It proved more than Peggy could resist and she gently lifted Samantha's head from her breast and twisted their bodies on the bed so that the younger woman was now on all fours and she was situated behind her.

Parting the cheeks of Samantha's ass, Peggy pressed two fingers deep within her saturated womanhood. Such was her level of arousal that they slipped inside without resistance, but not without a cry of delight from the young blonde. Peggy quickly worked her fingers back and forth. covering them with the nectar of Samantha's stimulation, and sending a pulsing wave of pleasure across her prone form.

"Oh baby," Samantha called back over her shoulder as she tilted her head and smiled in approval of her lover's touch, "that feels so very nice."

"Then this should feel even better," Peggy grinned as she bent even closer and kissed first the blonde's right cheek, then her left, then back to the right as she worked her way closer and closer to the prize between them.

"Oh God yes!" Samantha cried out even louder as Peggy's tongue found its mark, coming to rest on the most excited part of the smaller woman's body.

Samantha's moans grew more vibrant as she felt Peggy's tongue darting in and out of her, lapping at her sex with unbridled fury. It had been months since anyone had touched her there, and that hadn't produced anything like what she was feeling now.

Peggy had started slowly, but then quickly moved to a much quicker pace, not even giving Samantha time to take it all in. The ripples of joy that spread out from between her legs began to blend together, until they seemed to be just a constant state of ecstasy.

Samantha's body now responded to her every touch, rising and falling with her every thrust and withdrawal. All the while, the fires within continued to burn and grow, racing to an explosive eruption. A release that Samantha didn't want to enjoy too soon as she never before realized just how the simple phrase, getting there was half the fun, could be.

A new realization had also come to Peggy as she savored the sweetness that her ministrations had already brought forth. In all of her encounters with other women, and there had been more than she cared to try and count in the years since she and Judy Kline had first played doctor back in junior high school, she had never before been with anyone who had also been with another of her lovers. That she was bringing the same woman to orgasm that Barbara had also once enjoyed, gave her an unexpected sense of added excitement.

Peggy paused in her efforts, lifting both her and Samantha into a kneeling embrace. They kissed once more, then she worked her way down to the blonde's small breasts. The tiny pink circles easily fit into Peggy's mouth and her tongue played with them like a little girl with a piece of candy. A candy that started out soft but quickly grew hard, as did the love bites she lavished on them.

Not to ignore the pearl of pleasure between Samantha's legs, Peggy kept it simmering with the dexterous workings of a free hand. Things began to move at an even faster pace.

Samantha lifted herself off the bed and up against the headboard, inviting Peggy to once more replace her hand with a much more pleasing appendage. The brunette was more than happy to take up that offer as she spread Samantha's legs and moved right in. Bracing her back against the wall, Samantha afforded her even greater access by bringing up her left leg to rest on the top of the headboard.

Peggy's tongue was a blur of motion, stimulating and drawing pleasure from deep within Samantha. Every flick of her tongue, every gentle caress, made the raging fires burn even hotter.

Again they shifted positions, this time with Peggy down on her back and Samantha over her, her bent legs on each side of the brunette's head. Peggy reached up and used her hands to again open wide the gates of heaven. Riding the crest of the older woman's tongue, Samantha reached down and played with first her own breasts, then the much larger versions below her.

Leaning even further forward, she slid her hand between Peggy's legs, stroking the brown haired mound within. A mound just as saturated and excited as her own. She rubbed it in a frenzied motion, working her fingers as deep within as she had done before.

Peggy now had her arms wrapped around Samantha's legs, her face pressed tight against her open sex, her tongue reaching far within. The waves of passion crashing across the woman above her were reflected in her own body as she could feel the pressure within crying for release.

A release that Samantha wanted to once again share. She dropped her body forward, held in place by the grip of the woman beneath. Her mouth replaced her hand, and in less time than she thought possible, she was again enjoying the honeyed ambrosia she had tasted earlier.

Despite her relative inexperience, at least when compared to Peggy, her skill at cunnilingus proved more than equal to the task. It was helped of course by Peggy's own already heightened state, and her slowing down her own efforts just enough to let Samantha catch up.

Back and forth they rocked, their bodies quaking and covering with the sweat of their lovemaking. Locked in an erotic rhythm, they moved as one, licking each other hard and deep, each of their bodies pressing tightly against the other. It had become a contest to see who could bring the most pleasure to the other, and which of them could hold out the longest.

A competition that had no loser as one, then the other climaxed with such force that it was later be impossible for either of them to remember who had been first. The heights they had reached brought them crashing down in a span of heartbeats. A free fall that was, for the brief moments it lasted, a journey through the gardens of nirvana.

-=-=-=-

Their bodies remained locked together till the dawn. Neither one of them ever made it to the casinos, or enjoyed any of the other enjoyments Vegas had to offer. Nevertheless, both considered it the best vacation either of them had ever had.

The best part of which was, unlike most of Peggy's encounters, this one didn't end with a kiss goodbye and separate cabs to the airport. Using her position with the airline, the vice-president of in-flight operations secured them two first class tickets for the trip back to Los Angeles on the midnight flight.

On the way, she told Samantha about a position with the airline that she was sure the younger woman was more than qualified for. That was if she was really looking for something more interesting than medical supplies. She would have to get the job on her own, she added, but a good word from her might make all the difference.

Samantha thanked her, saying that she would give it some thought, then went back to the book she had been reading. The seeming disinterest made Peggy's spirits drop. Perhaps, she though to herself, it had been too much to hope for that this weekend might lead to something more.

"People do act differently when they're on vacation," she reminded herself as she glanced out the window at the star filled sky. "I guess reality has already began to sink in."

It was a sadness that still hung over her ten minutes later, when Samantha got up from her seat. She looked about the mostly empty cabin for a second, taking note of how many of their fellow passengers were taking advantage of the late hour to catch up on the sleep they didn't get in the twenty-four hour city.

"I have to use the ladies room," she said in a casual, nondescript tone.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds