Memories of Flight 109

Peggy merely shrugged in acknowledgment, not even bothering to look up from the report she had taken from her briefcase and begun to read. She didn't even notice that, for a few seconds after that, Samantha hadn't even moved.

"I might be in there a while," the young blonde leaned over and whispered. "I'm feeling a little nervous."

"What?" Peggy said a few seconds later as she looked up, only to see that Samantha had already walked the six rows between them and the first class facilities.

Now that she was sure that Peggy's eyes were upon her, Samantha paused after opening the door to one of the two rest rooms. The twenty-five had the most mischievous grin the older woman had ever seen on her face. A look that was both impish and inviting. Then the door closed behind her, but after a few seconds more, Peggy also noted that the small in use sign on top never went from green to red.

Dropping her report back in her case, Peggy rose from her seat and started down the aisle after her. Perhaps, she thought as her heart fluttered with a renewed excitement, the vacation wasn't over after all.

END

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 98 milliseconds