• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Mercy Rent
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Mercy Rent

She let go of his waist and placed her hands on her hips. "If you want it out, try to get it out," she said. Theo leaned forward and began to crawl on shaky limbs, the dick up his ass slowly slithering out of him, inch after painful inch. Finally he felt the bulge of the head against his sphincter and made one last attempt to jump forward and shake it out, but just as he did Elaina's hands caught his hips, holding him on the tip. With a graceful ease she pulled him back, his knees sliding across the yoga mat as his hands tried to find purchase on the slick floor. "No! Ungh, ungh" he moaned as the veiny cock completely filled him up again.

Elaina laughed and rubbed the base of his back. "You were so close! But I'm not finished yet."

Her hands on his waist once more, Elaina began to hump her cock in and out of his ass. She wasted no time fucking him slowly, but instead began to use her cock like a piston. Her strong legs and thighs flexed with force as the purple cock deeply penetrated Theo's anus. Theo squealed at the sudden speed, his hands beat at the floor and his brain cried for "mercy" while his teeth remained clenched. He thought about how much of a failure he would look like, going home, his friends and family with their quiet pity. Then he imagined if they could see him right now, bent over in the floor of this woman's house, being slammed by her cock, letting her use his ass as rent money. His face flared with humiliation.

"Oh my god," Elaina moaned, breaking his thoughts, "Your virgin ass is so tight. I really have to work to fuck it." She moved her hands onto his shoulders and gripped them hard while her hips moved even faster, the gym filling with the sound of her thighs smacking against his on each drive. Her breasts jiggled and bounced as she fucked him, and she licked her lips with pleasure. "It's been so long for me," she said. "The only thing I really enjoy, and I never get to do it. But now I can have it whenever I want!"

He thought she had been going fast already, but she was truly plowing him now. He could see her round ass in the mirror, the same ass he had fantasized about so often, now framed by the straps of her harness, and bouncing violently as she thrust into him, and Theo whimpered from the increased intensity of her fucking. "And that sound," she said, "So manly." She ran one hand through his hair before returning it to his shoulder.

"Who would have thought," she continued, "on that day when you first walked through my door, that six months later you would be bent over, taking my dick up your butt. I have to admit, I have fantasized about it. Wanted it. I just knew you would never go for it." She slammed into him, hard, and Theo gasped. She did it again, and again, slowly withdrawing her cock, watching his sphincter cling to it, and then slamming back in with a grunt. "This is just the first time, Theo. I have so many ways I want to use you."

Elaina's pussy was soaked beneath the strap-on, streams of her juice ran down the insides of her thighs. Her clit was engorged with excitement, and she rubbed it against the inside of her strap-on as she fucked him.

She reached around Theo's waist and grabbed his cock with one hand. "God, your hard as a rock," she said, "Are you starting to enjoy this, Theo?"

Theo was startled - he hadn't noticed it between the pain in his ass and the burning humiliation in his face. He had been trying to stay quiet and let Elaina have her way with him until she was satisfied. Looking between his legs he could see that he was, indeed, extremely hard. His cocked looked almost purple with need.

Elaina wrapped her hand around his length and began to pump it vigorously while she pumped his ass with her dildo. The pleasure was immediate, and Theo felt even more ashamed. He didn't want to be hard from being humiliated and fucked in the ass, let alone cum from it. But her hand was relentless. It worked his foreskin over the head of his penis in quick strokes, and against his will he felt the cum begin to rise from his balls. The force of her cock pounding against his prostate acted almost as a pressure pump, and cum shot from his cock in thick heavy ropes across the yoga mat. Each time the head of her dick rubbed his prostate, another spurt shot out.

After his orgasm subsided, Elaina continued to pump his softening cock with even more ferocity. The suddenly tender and sensitive organ sent jolts of pain through Theo's body, and he bucked against her, trying to shake her hand from his cock. She lifted her left leg and wrapped it around his hip, her toes digging into the yoga mat in front of his knee, and she held him tight against her as his writhing hips stimulated her clit.

"I'm cumming!" Elaina exclaimed, and she pressed forward with immense force, causing Theo to collapse onto his stomach and into the puddle of cum he had created. Elaina put all her weight on top of him and ground her clit against the back of the strap-on, which in turn dug deep into Theo's ass. Her entire body convulsed as she came, harder than she had ever orgasmed in her life. She threw her head back in ecstasy as her beasts heaved, her butt tightened, and her toes curled.

When she finally came down from her high, she slowly extracted her cock from Theo's ass. "You were amazing," she said, "I can't believe you made it the whole way."

Theo felt like he was in shock. His ass was loose and tender, and he was covered in his own cum. "Yeah," was the only word he managed to utter. He turned his head and looked back at her, over his shoulder. Her hair was a mess, and her body was sheathed in a layer of sweat, which beaded and ran down her perfect breasts and onto her perfect abs.

"I think you'll learn to like it," she said. "Get cleaned up whenever you're ready, I'm going to take a shower and order us a pizza. You're a trooper, you deserve it. And one of us has to bring home the bacon." She winked at him and left through the door, practically skipping with happiness, her ass jiggling and bouncing along the way.

Theo wondered if this arrangement was really worth it. He thought about how he no longer had to pay rent or buy food, and how, worse case scenario, he would at least be able to continue living in this nice neighborhood and this nice house.

Yes, he thought. It's worth it.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Mercy Rent
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds