Mergers & Acquisitions: My End

Toni was going out of her mind. She had already cum four times and but the way she was feeling, another one was coming. John's cock felt wonderful in her pussy. Granted it wasn't as big as Ron's but he knew how to use it. All her fears about their future sex life disappeared as she reached one important conclusion, when you couple love with sex, the pleasure you experience reaches mythic proportions. If she needed something big between her legs, she would buy a dildo; at least it wouldn't have that asshole Ron attached to it.

John knew the signs, Toni was close again. He wanted this one to be the Mother of all Orgasms so he stopped. He pulled out, turned Toni over, got her on her knees and entered her again. He was deeper into her this way and she felt it. Just as she was getting used to the new sensations, he dragged his thumb over her asshole. Her body jerked and a moan escaped her lips.

"Oooooohhhhhhhhhh! YesYesYes!"

She was in heaven. This was the second time he played with her asshole and she loved it. She was making the right sounds and John knew he was on the right track so he continued running his thumb over her rosebud while pounding into her. Her asshole was still wet from before so he began to push his index finger in. Slowly it entered her virgin orifice, to the first knuckle, to the second knuckle then all the way. Once in, he began alternating, his cock entering her pussy his finger withdrawing from her ass. Faster and faster he went on and louder and louder she moaned her pleasure.

"Come with me honey," he said. "I am close lets cum together"

With his other hand he began to rub her clit. It wouldn't be long now. They began to moan in unison as their climaxes neared.

"Now, Toni, NOW!"

They exploded in simultaneous orgasm. He pumped spurt after spurt into her willing pussy. Her orgasm was so intense that she literally ejaculated. She came so hard she thought she peed the bed. In the end, it was so intense that she passed out. John pulled out and crawled up to her. He lifted her into his arms and held her. He kissed her face and stroked her hair whispering "I love you."

Before he began, John was worried about their future. Would he be able to satisfy her? His cock wasn't small, just average. But Ron was black and he had heard the stories about how big black mens cocks were. His insecurities disappeared after her last orgasm. Three years of making love to Toni made him an expert and he vowed that he would give her no reason to look elsewhere.

Just then Toni began to come around.

"Hello darling," John said.

"Oh my. What did you do to me. I have never come like that in my life"

"I just wanted to reclaim my wife. I wanted you to have the most intense sexual experience of your life. To make sure you were satisfied with our sex life and never to have a reason to look elsewhere. I also wanted to put Ron out of your mind."

"Ron who?" she laughed. "Honey, you have nothing to worry about. While I may have gotten some enjoyment out of what happened with Ron I was drunk. I wasn't all there. It was like a dream. But with you it was all real. I was awake and alert and I was with the man who owns my heart. There is no big dick in the world that can overcome those feelings. I love you and ONLY you."

They kissed and hugged each other, neither wanting to let go. It was in that position that they fell asleep. At ten, John began to wake up. Toni was still in his arms. He thought about all that happened in the last twelve hours and realized what a lucky man he was. They had faced a crisis that could have broken up a lesser marriage and came out more in love than ever. He would never doubt her love for him. He looked down at her and admired what he was looking at. In his mind, she was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. Her breasts were perfect and her nipples were to die for. When erect, they were close to an inch long and very sensitive. He could spend hours playing with them. Her slender waist flared out into her beautiful hips and oh that ass. And her LEGS! She was just perfect and she was his. As usually happened when he saw her he began to get erect. He couldn't help himself. She excited him completely and he had no control.

Toni was smiling when she woke up. Ron was but a bad nightmare, who like any other nightmare, was just a bad memory that was fading in the light of day. She opened her eyes and the first thing she saw was John's erection.

"Good morning," she laughed. "I am happy to see you too."

"I can't help myself. Every time I look at you the animal in me awakens. I have to pinch myself to make sure I am not dreaming."

"You are definitely not dreaming," she said as she stroked his cock. "Besides, I am the lucky one here. I have a handsome, loving husband who stood by me during a really difficult time. I will never forget that. Not to mention the five orgasms you gave me last night. Right now I want to thank that man."

She kissed him, lightly at first, then passion took over. Their tongues dueled as their bodies heated up. John grabbed her hips and began to lift her on his cock when she broke his kiss and said, "Not yet, John, I have something else in mind."

She started kissing down his body. His neck, his shoulders, his chest, paying special attention to his nipples. With her tongue and teeth, she teased his nipples eliciting a moan from him and making his cock even harder. She then kissed down his stomach, past his navel and to her ultimate destination, his cock. She began her ministrations by kissing around his shaft and scrotum avoiding direct contact. Then she began her attack. Licking his scrotum, her tongue playing with his balls and then taking one into her mouth. With his ball in her mouth, she ran her tongue around it. She moved from one to the other. He was getting more aroused when she began on his shaft. Licking up one side then the other, avoiding the head altogether. He was going crazy with lust.

"Do it," he screamed. "I am so close. Make me cum"

Then, in one motion she swallowed his cock, her nose buried in his pubic hair. Unable to help himself he began fucking her mouth. She knew that after all her teasing he wouldn't last long and that was fine by her. After six orgasms last night she didn't know if she could take another one. Her stomach was still tender this morning and she wanted him to experience some of the pleasure she had last night. From the sounds he was making she knew he was close as his cock plunged down her throat.

"Oh my GOD!!!" he cried as he came, filling her mouth with cum.

She swallowed every drop, savoring the taste, feeling their love.

She moved up his body to kiss him again.

"My god. That was incredible. To what do I owe the pleasure?"

"I just wanted to begin to repay you for last night. I have never came so hard in my life and I needed to balance the books a bit."

"Balance what books? My god, just having you in my life is payment enough but being able to make love to you puts me forever in your debt. I love you with every fiber of my being and I thank god every time I look at you."

They kissed and held each other. They began to doze off when the phone rang. Toni picked it up.

"Toni, this is Tina. I was watching the news this morning and I saw that Ron Evers was taken to the hospital this morning. I remembered what you told me about him and I had to let you know. It seems that someone took exception to the way he treated them. It seems that someone went to town on his balls. A friend at the hospital said he had the shit kicked out of him. One testicle was ruptured and the other is badly damaged. He is heavily sedated but he will be ok. Maybe a bit less than ok. Chances are he won't be quite as attentive to you in the future."

"Well, gee, Tina. That is quite a shock," she said smiling. "You say that someone attacked Ron Evers," she asked for her husbands benefit "and he is in the hospital. Hmmm. Where did you hear this?"

"It is on TV right now. Channel 7 has interrupted regular programming to carry the story."

"Really? Well I will turn it on right now. I will call you later. Thanks for the tip. Bye."

"Well dear, it seems that someone did some serious damage to Ron Evers last night. He is in the hospital with one ruptured testicle and the other is in bad shape. He will recover but the same may not be said for his balls. Apparently, Channel 7 is carrying the story right now."

"Oh really. Well I guess we will just have to check that out."

He tuned the TV to Channel 7, lay back in bed holding his wife, and watched the broadcast.

"For those of you who are just joining us, local entrepreneur Ron Evers was admitted to the hospital this morning after being attacked in his home. No motive for the attack has been mentioned and sources close to the victim have refused comment. Recent information received by this reporter may shed some light on this crime. This morning I received an anonymous email, which contained video files that showed Ron Evers in compromising positions with spouses of several prominent businessmen. This reporter has also been informed that the FBI and the SEC have begun investigations into his business activities also prompted by anonymous emails. We will be having a special tonight on this breaking story. Tune in at 9 p.m. to watch. This is Janis Stone live at Memorial hospital."

"Well, it seems that poor Ron's world is falling apart. Gee, that's too bad." Toni chuckled.

"Yeah, if he weren't such an asshole I might feel sorry for him. I know, lets send him flowers and a get well card. I know what the card should say, "Get well soon. You will need to be healthy in prison if you are going to enjoy being someone's bitch."


They both laughed. Neither Toni nor John was vindictive but in this case they were willing to make an exception. They were both a bit concerned that Ron would try to get revenge but they realized that he had a few more pressing issues to occupy his time.

"Well, it seems we took care of one of the assholes responsible for last night and we have one to go. My boss is next."

Toni picked up the phone and called her boss.

"Steven, good morning" she said. "Toni here. Did you catch the news this morning?"

"Ah, well yes if you are talking about Ron Evers. What a shame. Didn't you go to his party last night?" He asked nervously.

"You know goddamn well I did. Wasn't I surprised when I found out that I was the only representative of our firm there? I was also surprised to find out you knew why I was there after reading your email. Yeah, that's right, your email where you told him that you would tell everyone that I was a willing participant in whatever happened that night. You asshole. I have the email and all his other emails. I could have you in jail tomorrow if I wanted. I could have the FBI and the SEC after you in a heartbeat. They would file a RICO action against you just like they will be with Ron and all your assets would be seized. Sounds like fun. Yeah, that's what I will do. Gotta go. Bye now."

Toni hung up but she knew that when her phone rang five seconds later that it would be Steven. She wanted to make him sweat so she let the machine take it.

"Toni, this is Steve. I know you are there. Don't do anything, please. I will do anything if you spare me, anything."

Toni picked up the phone and said, "Well Steven, that is just what I wanted to hear. I think that it is time for you to retire. Since you are managing partner of the firm, I want you to name me a partner and put me in charge of my section. You have more than enough money for the rest of your life. Remember, if anything happens to me, a copy of all your misdeeds will find their way to the authorities. Have a nice day."

Toni hung up and looked over at her husband. He was smiling.

"Wow, you are a tiger. I like this side of you. Come here, partner."

He took her in his arms and kissed her happy in the thoughts that their oppressors were going to get theirs and their love would persevere.

Epilogue

One year later.

Toni took to her new position like she was born to it. Her section was the highest in the firm. Making partner after such a short time didn't sit well with many of her older co-workers but she was so well liked that she was given the benefit of the doubt. It was her actions that won them over. Toni knew how to motivate people. She had the ability to read people and knew instinctively how to get the most out of them. She knew when someone needed extra attention or needed space. When someone needed a kick in the ass or a pat on the back. The other partners were just as impressed. Her performance helped double their partnership bonuses.

Her larger salary enabled her and John to speed up their plans for a family. After that night, she was worried she might be pregnant but was relieved when her period began a week later. She and John sat down to discuss their future. She told him she wanted to give her new position six months to get it where she wanted it and then she wanted to get pregnant. She realized that there would be some long days ahead implementing her ideas for change and it would be impossible to do if she were pregnant. She was correct. Many a night she wouldn't get home until ten but, by the end of the fifth month, the hard work was over. Her changes became a part of the regular routine and required less direct intervention on her part. Six months, to the day, after THAT night, Toni became pregnant. It would be nice to say it happened as the result of some long seductive evening but that was not the case. Toni walked in the door that evening at seven to find her husband waiting for her naked and erect. They never even made it to the bedroom as her attacked her on the living room floor. It wasn't quick however as he took his time, bringing her to five orgasms before taking her doggie style while playing with her clit with one hand and plunging two fingers in her asshole with the other. Like that night six months ago, she ejaculated as she came passing out in ecstasy. John's seed did their job that night if not then maybe the other two times they mated that evening.

Six months pregnant, Toni was even more beautiful. At her urging, her firm implemented an extended maternity leave program of which she fully intended to take advantage. They also established an on-site daycare center able to handle children of any age. Toni knew she wanted to spend the first six months at home caring for her child. She had no intention of quitting. She could keep up with the office by computer and when she returned full time, her child would always be near.

Toni's pregnancy did little to dampen John's ardor. He found Toni more beautiful than ever and the sight of her naked body always spurred him to an erection. He would spend hours eating her pussy and playing with her larger, more sensitive breasts. Many a night she would cum violently while he was sucking her nipples. Her libido, fueled by raging hormones, was in overdrive. She loved and needed sex before but now she craved it. They would make love almost daily. She loved giving herself freely to her husband in every way. While John was stunned by his wife's new sexual appetite, he wasn't complaining. He would make love to her as often as she would like so doing it daily was fine with him. Hell, he would do it several times each day, and they often did. They were truly happy. Since that night their life and love improved each day. Every time they thought it couldn't get any better, it did.

Ron, however, wasn't quite so lucky. A year after what would have been his crowning achievement found him awaiting trial for money laundering. Gone were his big house and the sycophants. His business partners abandoned him after having found out that he had slept with many of their wives. He became a pariah. Even the black community turned their back on him. They could not be associated with a lying cheating businessman especially in light of the overwhelming evidence against him. Leaks within the FBI and the SEC told of his shady business practices. That was bad enough but what really sealed his fate were the tapes. Videos hit the Internet of his liaisons with many prominent married women, many of whom were less than aware what was happening. Rape charges were never brought but the public saw him as a rapist. What really frightened him was his future. Money laundering was not punished by time in a club fed, one of those minimum-security country clubs. No, money laundering was punished by time in a maximum-security prison in the general population amongst rapists and murderers. He was a shell of his former self and he began to worry about what would happen to him in jail. At that moment he thought about the get-well card he got in the hospital, "Get well soon. You are going to need to be healthy in prison if you are going to enjoy being someone's bitch." He knew Toni sent that card. While he was in the hospital he tried to get Bobby to take care of that bitch and her husband but even Bobby had deserted him. He couldn't understand it. He was Ron Evers. He always got what he wanted and he wanted her so he took her. He had done it before and nothing happened. Why now?

His titanic ego still refused to accept the consequences of his actions and so it was left to the courts to decide. With the case they had against him the courts would do a fine job.

Five years later.

Ronda Evers, serving 10-20 years for money laundering under the name Ron Evers, was in her normal position on her knees with a cock in her ass and one in her mouth. She had resisted at first but she was eventually overpowered and turned into the bitch of the Brotherhood, the most powerful black gang in prison. He would service any member who wanted her. Early on she learned the price of resistance, when, after refusing to give a blowjob, her other testicle was cut off. After her stint in the infirmary she became a willing bitch of the Brotherhood.

Toni and John were proud parents of a boy and a girl, Amy and Nick. They were more in love than ever. They doted on each other as well as their children. Toni had been promoted and was now the general sales manager. Her management techniques worked on the larger scale and the firm's profits continued to grow. Her partnership bonuses now were larger than her salary. They had enough money in the bank so Toni didn't have to work but she enjoyed her job so she continued to work, albeit fewer hours than before. John used their financial security to set up his own consulting firm specializing in corporate computer security. He did most of his work from home so he could spend time with his children. Amy and Nick spent most days at home with their father and their nanny but several days every week they would go to work with mom and stay in day care. Mom had trouble going an hour without sneaking in to see them. They loved their "work" days and they were the darlings of the day care center. Well-behaved, well spoken and intelligent they were a delight to be around.

Toni and John never though about Ron anymore. He was just another bug, squashed and disposed of. Their lives were too full to think about the egotistical asshole. When he did enter their thoughts, they both hoped he got what was coming to him. In a cosmic sense, it did.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 64 milliseconds