Messy Ch. 11

"I meant 'go to bed' not 'go to bed.'" I corrected her with a laugh.

"Important to tell the difference."

I made sure the fire was secure and burning low, turned the lights off, and we headed up to bed. We brushed our teeth in the attached bathroom, and then I crawled into bed while Nina and Tori pulled the blankets they'd been draped in on the bed. As I watched, Tori lifted Nina's pajama top up of her head and then tugged her silky pants down, and propelled her to the bed with a hand on her back. Nina grinned and then slid between the sheets. She curled against my side and laid her head on my chest.

Tori caught my eye and seductively slipped out of her pjs, crawling under the covers and moving across our bodies, settling on my other side, her head my shoulder, one hand idling stroking Nina's hair.

I feel asleep with a smile on my face and a relaxed feeling in my soul I hadn't known in several days.

Morning saw the two beauties wake me with a synchronized double blowjob. The two women turned in bed, kneeling next to my shoulders so they could lean forward and pull my boxers down.

That was what woke me up, and then my groggy mind got the pleasure of processing two sets of hands and lips playing with my morning wood. The girls had shifted out of the covers, turning to kneel on the bed facing my feet as they swapped my stiff cock back and forth like a baton, one sucking, one licking, then the other, then the other switching off as they deemed appropriate to stimulate me. They sucked and licked and teased, trading my penis back and forth like a lollipop until I exploded, unleashing a jetting torrent of semen in Nina's mouth.

And then they traded that back and forth, kissing each other and sucking my spending from each others mouths until they'd had equal taste.

We cuddled a few minutes longer and then hit the bathroom for a shower. Nina got a huge kick out of holding my prick as I relieved myself, Tori rolling her eyes at the gorgeous Somalian trying to aim me before we stepped into the stall. The girls scrubbed me down with a thick sponge, and then set about scrubbing each other, bodies jiggling and sliding against each other before I pushed Tori against the tile wall and entered her from behind.

I took turns with them, pressing them against the wall, pushing their legs apart with my knees while pinning their wrists to the warming tile, thrusting up into slick hot pussies, hips slapping against firm buttocks, the girls moaning and crying out in pleasure against me.

It had a few days since the last time I'd had sex, and even the blowjob a few minutes before couldn't take the edge off my excitement, my need. I brought Nina to orgasm twice, Tori once before holding myself still in my gorgeous neighbor and pumping my cum up into her. I groaned and bit her shoulder with the intensity and force of my ejaculation before pulling away, and Nina dove in to tongue up the pearly liquid leaking out of her friend before the cascading water could wash it away. After she'd finished gently lapping Tori's swollen pussy lips, she turned on her knees to face me, swallowed audibly. "Thank you."

We ate breakfast and then the girls lounged around, reading and watching the satellite television while I geared up. "You hotties want to go for a walk?"

They exchanged looks. "Why not?" Nina asked.

The wind had stopped since last night, and while the day was cold, it was still and not unpleasant. We trudged through the ankle deep snow, marveling at the winter beauty around us, the barren trees shifting and creaking gently as they reached up and tried to stab the gray sky.

Nina and Tori had brought their guns with them and occasionally stopped to challenge each other to some target practice on a distant tree branch or snowball. They challenged me too, but since I only had hunting ammo in my pistol, I didn't feel like sending five bucks down range with every pull off the trigger unless I was talking meat.

The hike lasted a few hours and we were fairly chilled when we returned to the house. I wolfed down a sandwich in front of the fire as the warmth spread pins and needles through my skin, and then asked the girls if they wanted meat tonight.

They did, and I retrieved a twenty two revolver from my safe and went hunting squirrel. It was dusk when I returned, and well past dark by the time I'd finished processing the meat, freezing my bare ass off in the barely heated garage to avoid getting blood on my clothes. I crossed to the house in the still night and smiled as I looked at the dark hulk, the window shades glowing yellow.

I was at peace.

I took a quick shower, dressed, and began dinner. After a few minutes, Nina stepped into the kitchen to check on what I was making and then wandered away, disinterested. I laid out my ingredients and poured myself a drink.

For just a moment, my hand hovered over the bottle of Wild Turkey that I'd purchased on Thursday. For just a moment, the memories it inspired spiked pain in my chest. Them I heard Tori laugh from the livingroom and I grabbed the bottle of Chopin. No need to revel and roil in what I couldn't have.

I made squirrel and dumplings for dinner, and carefully packaged the remaining meat for the refrigerator while it cooked.

We ate dinner and then I showered, washing off the sweat accumulated from tramping through the snow in insulated clothing for more than half a day. When I exited the shower I wrapped myself in a bathroom and slouched on the couch and tried to warm up.

Tori and Nina joined me a few minutes later, having changed into their pajamas - just-barely thigh-skimming checked flannel shirts and skimpy, similarly-checked thong panties that seemed designed to come off later rather than provide warmth. Tori sat down with a book on the loveseat across the room, and Nina lay down in a curl next to her, her head on Tori's lap, the Latina absent-mindedly stroking her hair.

I watched PBS and breathed in the relaxation. The house had been locked and secured, and I could just barely hear the wind picking up outside. Just on the other side of the wall was darkness and cold and inclement weather, but in here it was warm and bright and I had a documentary on.

I felt relaxed and happy for the first time since Milwaukee.

"Nina?" Tori's voice cut through my musings.

The Somalian girl twisted and stretched so she could look up at her girlfriend. "Yes?"

"Why don't you get on the floor and masturbate for us. I'd like to watch, and I bet Gary would too."

Without a word, Nina grabbed a pillow and slithered off Tori's lap to lay back on the floor, head propped up and legs spread. Completely ignoring us, she licked two fingers and pulled the gusset of her panties aside and began teasing around her nether lips, spreading them open to show us her excited pink flesh, delicately tracing her sensitive privates before licking the fingers again and beginning a slow, circular rub of her clitoris.

Tori put her book down and leaned forward to watch.

Nina's motions got faster as her arousal built, and she began brushing down across the opening of her vagina, coming back up to rub at her clit, then back down. She shifted slightly to pull her panties wider aside, licked some more saliva onto her fingers and after slowly penetrating herself, began a steady rhythmic thrusting. The look on the beautiful woman's face was lust-inspiring, mouth open and gasping, eyes half-closed as she concentrated on pleasuring herself, a glisten of sweat forming on her skin as she approached climax. She moved her free hand to roughly squeeze a breast through her shirt, whimpering slightly as she added another source of enjoyment.

Nina came in a series of spasmodic jerks and "UH!"s, her whole body clenching as she got herself off.

Looking across the room I could see Tori gently massaging herself through her panties. "Why don't you get down there with her." I told her.

She smiled widely and crawled down to the floor, positioning herself identically next to her friend - head up, legs open, underwear moved aside.

Whereas Nina's self-love had been slower, more gentle, Tori frigged herself furiously, rubbing and thrusting hard and fast. It was less sensual, more an attempt to get off as quickly as possible by fucking herself as roughly as she could.

Both styles were fun to watch, and by the time Nina grabbed her girlfriends hand as she came down from her screaming orgasm, I was hard as rock.

Nina caught the look I was giving them and giggled. "Uh oh Tori. It looks like Gary wants to get in on the action."

Still dazed, Tori made a dismissive motion with her hand. "Not... not right now. In a couple of minutes. You keep him occupied."

I stood and helped Nina to her feet led her to the bedroom. As I rummaged through Tori's bags of toys, Nina stood obediently by the side of the bed, awaiting my request - or, her preference - my command. I held up the metal and nylon spreader bar. A beginner model, that I imagined had been packed for Sienna. Nina's eyes lit up when she saw it. "How do you want me?"

I positioned her on the bed - laying on her back, limbs in the air - and efficiently velcroed her into the nylon and neoprene cuffs, legs spread, wrists positioned between her ankles. Then I pulled her shoulders to the edge of the bed. "If you need to stop, snap your fingers three times."

Nina just looked up at me adoringly, the look of a puppy about to get a treat. She opened her mouth and I gave her one, shedding my robe and guiding my prick into her throat. She sucked me happily, swirling her tongue around my sensitive head and shaft with every thrust, wet glugging noises coming from her lips and throat as I pushed and withdrew.

Hands stroked my naked back and Tori learned around me to watch as her girlfriend fellated me. "Having fun, darling?"

Nina nodded - as much as should could, upside down with my dick in her throat - and added an additional toss of the head to her already fantastic oral worship to show how much she was enjoying this.

Tori moved to the other side of the bed and crawled lithely onto it, settling down between Nina's legs. She gently pulled the panties aside, stroked her hair out of her face, and then lowered her lips to the Somalian woman's bald snatch and began eating.

Nina's fellatio became slightly frenzied as she began receiving pleasured sensations from her other end, moaning around the tool persistently pistoning in and out of her throat. The muffled cries amped up and then Tori pulled away. "Hold it back, Nina. Don't cum."

Below me, she started regulating her breathing again, focusing on pleasing me and not on the cut-short impending explosion of enjoyment. I pulled out and Nina gasped, swallowing down the saliva she'd been slobbering around my cock. I learned down to kiss her and patted her cheek. "Good girl."

Tori grinned wickedly at me, and stroked her friend's glistening pussy lips for a moment. "Good girl," she repeated, and then delivered a hard slap to the pubic mound before her. Nina yelped and struggled in her bonds for a moment and then sighed and relaxed, and I couldn't tell from her trembling if that hit had pushed her over the edge or not. I wouldn't have done it, but these two knew each other very well.

I tugged Nina around and guided the saliva-slicked head of my cock into her, then filled her completely in a single push, causing a loud gasp. Tori cut any further noise short by leaning over and kissing her upside down. With the Somalian woman's hands and feet cuffed together by the spreader bar, I could twist and turn her as I saw fit, and after a few minutes of thrusting into her as she lay on her back at the edge of the bed, I carefully but forcefully manhandled he around onto her front - ass pushed up by having her wrists cuffed to her ankles, knees folded and face turned on the bed. I took a moment to kneel and lick the perfectly presented slit from clit to asshole, spending a few seconds working my tongue into her wet, pink pussy, and then I put one foot up on the bed and entered her again.

This time I wasn't as gentle and deliberate as I had been before. I started hammering, building on the arousal she'd stimulated with her masturbation and her mouth. I wanted to get off. Hands on her buttcheeks, I pounded away, the slick, wet noises rising with her cries of pleasure. Tori crawled further up on the bed, leaning over her friend to watch as my dick sawed in and out. With a deliciously evil look at me, she lowered her head to delicately flick her tongue around Nina's upturned pucker, setting her off with a shriek. The clenching around me threatened to set me off as well and I pulled out, jacking my shafting quickly to maintain the stimulation.

I came with a grunt, every muscle in my body contracting as I launched rope after rope of cum over Nina's ass. Tori opened her mouth to catch part of the first stream, the rest spraying across her chin. The second, third, and fourth dropped across Nina's bottom, dripping down her skin only momentarily before Tori hoovered them up.

Weak from my ejaculation, I fumbled to undo Nina's restraints and once freed, she rolled over, rubbing her wrists. Tori kissed her passionately, and I admired the scene from my position leaning against the dresser. I pushed off the heavy wood. "Nina, get the handcuffs from the bag on the floor."

The Somalian beauty broke from her friends embrace and knelt on the floor, sorting quickly through the duffelbag at my command. She held up a pair of black metal cuffs. "These?"

I nodded "Yup. Cuff Tori's hands behind her back."

Nina mounted the bed and roughly pulled her friend to kneeling. "Sorry, darling."

Tori complied easily, and once she was cuffed, I walked around the bed and pulled her straight up to her feet. "Nina, get the paddle from the bag."

She dove to the duffelbag and rummaged it quickly, offering up the thin silicone slapper. I nodded and took it, then walked her around the bed with a hand on her neck.

"You're gonna use that on me?" Tori asked. Her voice was slightly apprehensive. Shed been on the receiving end of the paddle before, and I was certain she remembered the sting. "You got it." I ran the soft polymer strip over the curves of her body - around and across her breasts, down her torso, up between her legs to collect the feminine wetness leaking down her thighs. I held it up in front of her face. "You ready?"

Tori inhaled and shook her head, as much as my hand on the back of her neck would allow. "Yes."

I ran the paddle over her breasts. "I figure if you like spanking your friend, you should be able to take it..."

Another sharp inhalation, and I slapped the polymer down on her left breast. She sucked in her breath, sucked in more when I brought it down on the other one. Nina stepped up to Tori's other side, kissing her neck and stroking her back. I rained more blows down on her tits, making her yelp as the soft, flexible plastic stung her sensitive flesh. For a momentary break, I rubbed the paddle in circles over her skin. "You ok?"

She nodded, and I slid the paddle lower, sliding over her abs, across her pubis, down between her thighs. I rubbed the hard edge against her slit, and she bit her lip, looked at me quickly and then away. I brought the paddle down quickly against her mound, pulling the strike. Tori whimpered, and Nina stroked her cheek, kissing and sucking gently at the sensitive skin of her neck. I brought the paddle down hard against Tori's pussy another four times, the fourth and fifth pulling a soft cry from her lips, and then I pushed her flat on the edge of the bed. "Nina, get the large metal plug, the kegel beads, and the lube from the bag."

Facedown on the bed, Tori shivered.

Nina found the large, metal plug and a bottle of lubricant and handed it to me. "You do it. Hard limit."

I nodded. A trauma nurse, Nina had a severe fear of infection. And while anal play was overwhelmingly safe, she refused to engage in it in almost any way, shape, or form. It didn't bother me, she was entitled to her preferences.

I dripped the lubricant onto the shiny chrome plug, smearing it around before pressing it firmly against Tori's upturned ass. She wiggled into a more comfortable position, her asshole visibly slackening as she slowed her breathing and relaxed to try to take it in. The puckered ring stretched as I pushed the bulb forward, and Tori gasped as it slid through. Her body sucked these rest in, gripping the thick stem and drawing it down until stopped by the metal loop at the end. I slicked the beads with lubricant next, and pushed one against her opening. Her wet snatch accepted both easily, and Tori hummed with pleasure, wiggling against the side of the bed, rubbing her snatch against the firm edge. "I thought this was supposed to hurt..."

"It will," I said, and brought the paddle down on her buttocks in a quick succession of strikes, so fast she didn't have time even to gasp. When I pulled away to admire my handiwork, she shifted, clenching her buttocks, fighting to regulate her breathing as the sting soaked through her skin. Beside me, Nina inhaled loudly when saw the rosy glow starting on her friend's golden brown skin. "Please?"

I raised my eyebrows at her, and she demurely folded herself over the edge of the bed, clutching her elbows behind her back. Tori caught her eye and grinned, and then I brought the paddle down on her ass again - a series of hard slaps both to the muscular globes but also to the soft joining of her legs and glutes, strikes that made her yelp with pain. I transitioned my attention to Nina, rubbing the soft silicone over her bottom before pulling back to deliver a firm slap across both cheeks.

She sighed and smiled.

By the time I was done, both girls had red bottoms, and both had cum, Tori from the rattling of the beads in her pussy and the clenching of her anus around the thick metal plug, Nina from the sting of the paddle and the submissive feeling that bending over and taking it across her ass brought her. I'd heard of people orgasming from pain, but I'd never seen it before.

I had recharged and was looking to come though, so I told Nina to move and knelt by Tori's head and instructed her to take me in her mouth. The angle was awkward for her but delicious for me as she had to struggle to lift herself up solely with upper body strength. Once she realized she was going to fail, I grinned at her and took her head in my hands, pushing her her down on my cock. I controlled her movements, forcing her down, pulling her back up, holding her still so I could thrust into her mouth like she was a sextoy for my enjoyment.

We didn't have sex.

I used her.

And when I was ready to come, I pulled out and jerked off, spilling a heavy load of white cream onto the side of her face.

Tori - bless her - giggled.

I let her roll over, and she turned her face to let my semen drip across to her lips so she could lick it up. Nina decided she wanted some, and I got to watch the two girls make out, licking each other clean and swapping my cum back and forth.

We slept exhaustedly after our exertions, and then Sunday was much like Saturday. How lucky was I that having two beautiful women blow me in the morning was routine - a routine that ended today with me giving Nina a hefty pearl necklace while pushed hard up against the shower wall.

The two girls stayed in that day, leaving me to wander the snow-covered wilderness behind the house with just my GPS, hunting pistols, and thoughts for company.

No deer in the vicinity of the house and the orchard behind it, and the immediate forest behind that, but I did give my twenty two a workout, bagging a bunch of squirrels and a half dozen birds that I brought back to the garage around four. I stripped down and cleaned my haul in the freezing outbuilding, a propane heater taking the edge off the cold, then trudged back to the house to load up the freezer and take a burning hot shower.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Messy Ch. 11
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds