Messy Ch. 11

I heard feminine moans and the squeak of the bed as I approached the bedroom and I leaned against the door frame, appreciating the sight. Tori was flat on top of Nina, pinning her arms down, thrusting into her with a strap-on. Nina was struggling halfheartedly to free herself, something that was difficult to do with the muscular little Latina forcing her legs apart with her knees and holding her wrists together.

As I watched, Tori kissed her partner roughly - more of a bite, really - and Nina shrieked, her thrashing becoming less escape attempt and more convulsion of pleasure. Tori didn't give her any time to appreciate appreciate or relax though, pulling out and muscling her around onto her hands and knees to be taken from behind, working the rubber toy into her and beginning a very deliberate rhythm.

I grinned at the gorgeous sight before me and headed to the bathroom.

Even the sounds of my shower didn't deter the two bisexual beauties - when I walked out Nina was handcuffed and lying on her back, Tori squatting over her face for some oral attention - and they paid me barely any attention as I passed on my way to the kitchen.

I put together a casserole for dinner, and the night went very much like the previous, except spent around the fireplace in the basement instead of the TV.

Even our activities were similar except I took the initiative and got in on the game earlier.

I started by ordering Nina over to my couch for a makeout session that moved south, our bodies moving together, our hands roaming, our lips and tongues parting and coming together over and over, inflaming our desire for each other. The Somalian beauty beneath me was stunningly gorgeous and by the time I dragged her panties down her long slim legs I had to fight to bury my face in her soaking wet snatch and not my dick instead.

But I dove in anyway, ordering the scantily dressed nurse to keep her hands above her head as I licked and sucked and tongued and licked some more, getting her off in a series of escalating orgasms that had her shrieking out her pleasure to the rough hewn timber of the ceiling. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Tori rubbing her pussy, and I pointed a stern knife-hand at her. "Don't even THINK about it. Watch."

She complied meekly, actually whimpering as she pulled her hand from her panties.

The rush of power I felt was intoxicating.

I gripped Nina's wrists above her head and she grinned up at me, spread her legs wide, arching her pelvis up towards me as I mounted her. Her channel was still subtly clenching from the extended cunnilingus, insanely hot and dripping wet, and I was thankful I'd had no stimulation beforehand, because I would've gone off just as soon as I slid in.

We fucked face to face for a few minutes, me watching Tori occasionally to make sure she behaved. But I wanted to give her more of a show, and so I ordered Nina up. I took a seat on the couch and Tori half-rose as she saw me take my rod in hand. "May I s-"

I waved her off and turned Nina around, helped her lower herself into me. She began riding me immediately, rolling her hips, grinding away, giving me a beautiful view of her flexing, muscular back and swaying hair. In this position I could reach around to roughly squeeze and pull at her tits or reach down and around to stimulate her slick vaginal lips, both of which I did until she locked up and screamed.

Then I took over. I held her hips as she shivered and shook on my lap and began thrusting up into her. The angle and depth weren't the greatest, but I was in control, holding her in place and rutting away in her tight, slippery box. Nina enjoyed letting me take over, and played with her breasts and hair, masturbated for poor Tori's visual enjoyment.

We changed positions one more time - I pushed Nina to standing, nudged her feet apart, and bent her double with her hands on her knees before sliding my cock onto that wide open channel from behind. With Nina bent over facing Tori I could watch the sex-deprived nympho squirm on the couch as she watched me doing her best friend. Tori rubbed her legs together, chewed on her fingernails, watched, and TRIED not get even more turned on than she already was. It had to be hard for her, what with Nina holding eye contact as she got fucked, moaning and crying or with pleasure, the room filled with the erotic slaps of hips against ass and the suction of Nina's wet little pussy being hammered.

When the need to cum became too great, I pulled out and jerked myself off quickly, spattering the the dark skin of the Somalian girls back with pearly jism. I sank back down to the couch and groaned with the exertion of orgasm, enjoyed the view of the still-bent-over Nina's plump pussylips and the rivulets of spunk sliding down her ass.

"May I?" Tori's voice was pitiful, submissive, full of unmet lust and need.

"You may."

She slowly move from her couch to kneel before me, licking my cum off her friends bottom before beginning to gently eat her out from behind. The sight was fantastic, and between it and the moans coming from Nina as the Latina got her off again, I was quickly getting hard.

I reached out and stroked Tori's muscular back, and she turned from her friend's ass to curl against my knees so I could stroke her shoulder and hair."Can you fuck me now? Please? I need it... You... In me."

I brushed her cheek. "You think I should?"

She nodded, head down, not daring to look up at me. I gave Nina a slap on the butt and she straightened, looked around for a place to sit, finally deciding on the far end of the couch. She settled down against the arm, idly masturbating as she watched us together.

Tori raised her eyes. "Any way, any hole you want. Please..."

I opened my legs and gently eased her forward with a hand on her glossy black hair. Tori got the idea and shifted to kneel between my legs, leaning forward to take my prick in her mouth, licking and sucking off her friend's juices, bobbing up and down on my lap, taking the spongy head all the way to the back of her throat until she started to choke, before pulling off for a quick breath and then heading back down. I took over her motions after a moment, hands on her head, pushing her down, bringing her up, flexing my hips slightly to thrust into her wet, sucking mouth.

I pulled her up and pulled her to my lap, and she settled down with a groan as I speared up into the steamy depths of her vagina. "You're not nice," she pouted. "Making me wait like that."

I slapped her ass hard enough to make her wince. "And you like it, don't you?"

Tori bit her lip, nodded, started working her hips back and forth with an occasional delicious swirl. She was so wet that each movement sounded like a slurp, and her panted breathing was evidence of her rising excitement. I leaned forward to take one hard nipple in my mouth, sucking and biting the erect nub while roughly squeezing her other breast."Fuuuuck..." she groaned in appreciation. "I'm, I'm..." I pulled her up off my prick as her movements became frenzied and her climax approached.

"Awww..." Robbed of stimulation, Tori whined, her body shivering.

"Squat," I commanded, and she rose to a crouch, feet flat on the cushions. I fisted my erection and guided it into her as she lowered herself. The position gave me a great view of her wide open labia, and I rubbed the head of my cock against the fleshy opening before allowing her to sink down.

Squatting and raising got her off quickly from the scraping against her gspot, and I held her still as she howled and trembled, leaning back into my hands. Nina sat forward and moved to kneel alongside us, running her hands over her friends sweaty body, kissing her neck. "I think you should cum in her so I can suck it out, " Nina said seductively. "I LOVE eating a creampie from her tight, tasty little pussy..."

Tori whimpered at the the thought, and I pulled her to me again, started thrusting up into her still rhythmically clenching channel. She clung to me, sweaty arms around my sweaty back, legs widespread, my hands gripping her asscheeks as I pushed roughly into her over and over and over. She kissed my cheeks and face, whining with pleasure as my tool moved within her body. "Cum in me, Gary. Please, please, please, I want it..."

I did, minutes later, after working her into an orgasmic, pleading, frenzied mess. I held her close, intimately as my cock throbbed and unloaded the contents of my balls into her spasming twat. She came once more against me as her girlfriend gently extracted my softening rod from her, unleashing a torrent of semen which she delicately licked from both of us.

Only then did we collapse on the couches in an exhausted, sticky mess, slowly drifting off to sleep by the firelight.

The next morning the girls woke me with the usual dual blowjob, and then it was a quick shower and breakfast so that Nina could pack and hit the road, get back home before her shift that night. She left us with a tight group hug. "Take care of each other, ok?"

Tori squeezed us even tighter. "I'll take care of him."

I chuckled. "I'll let her."

"Good. I'll see you both in January. Have fun up here." Nina kissed both of us and headed out. We watched her rev her jeep and drive off, a melancholy feeling selling over us at the departure of our friend.

"I'm gonna go out hunting," I told Tori. "I'll be back tonight."

She nodded and squeezed my arm, and I went to gather up my gear.

As I was sitting by the back door pulling on my boots, Tori walked over to me. A glass dildo protruded from one fist, and her other hand loosely held our leather whip, the trails dragging on the floor. "Hey Gary?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm going to spend all day practicing, trying to fit this long, thick toy up my butt. And when you get back tonight, I want you to tie me up and use this whip to convince me to show you how I've stretched myself open for you."

I imagined the sight, imagined watching her violate her tight backdoor with the toy. Suddenly I didn't want to leave. "Dammit..."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Messy Ch. 11
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds