Middle Eastern Minx Ch. 03

"That's good. It's a good test."

"Test? Test of what?"

"Resilience. That or it's just payback for when you were entirely in control."

"Well he's driving me up a wall. Hell, I might take you up on your offer if it's still good." Don't know why I said it, but it was already said.

"Oh it's always good," she said, her face lighting up.

"Are you serious?" I asked.

"You don't believe me?"

"I'm a little skeptical."

"I'll prove it."

"How?"

Suddenly in a flash she was up from her bed and at mine, my legs spread and her kneeling in between them, her mouth close to my covered sex.

"Say the word and I'll tear your pants off and devour you. I have a dildo that I can fill you up with if you need that."

I'm glad to say that though I was damn turned on by it, I was easily able to say, "No I can't, but you've made your point." Nonetheless, thoughts ran through my head of seeing that blonde pixie between my legs as Michael watched; as he took her from behind.

"If you say so," my naughty roommate said as she stood up and went back to her bed, a devilish grin on her face. She knew she had turned me on immensely.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Crystal got up and opened up, saying, "Welcome Michael. I got her all warmed up, like you asked."

"Thank you for that," he said as he came in.

"You two be safe," she said as she left and closed the door.

Michael proceeded over to me and immediately took off his pants. "Get on your knees and start sucking," he demanded.

Happily I obliged, taking him deep into his mouth as his fingers buried deep into my wavy dark hair. "God yes!" he said as he played and pulled my hair. That made me feel good. He had been sincere about my hair being just as sexy no matter what. I could tell by the way he got even harder in my mouth as I sucked him. It wasn't long before he held me to him and deposited his sperm straight down my throat. Usually I tried to show him his cum, but this time he was just looking to get off and enjoy my mouth.

Once he finished, he lifted me up and put me onto the bed. My pants were gone in a second and replaced by his mouth on my cunt. God this man could lick pussy. His tongue knew exactly where to go to get just the response he wanted from me. He knew that I loved when we went quickly, and most often teased me by going nice and slow and building up the anticipation like he had with giving me sex again.

I moaned and begged for more, each time his eyes making contact with mine but ignoring my pleas. His fingers got added to the mix, knowing just how to highlight inside my pussy what he was doing to my clit. This man played my cunt like he did all his instruments; I was just more keys he had learned to press and to tune to the right pitch as I screamed out his name.

He very much knew that I liked to cum before sex, but he surprised me with what he did with that knowledge. Apparently he knew exactly how to read me to know when I'd cum, because right before I was about to, he pulled out and pushed his cock inside me.

Oh my god did I cum! It was the most incredible sensation of being filled with him just as he was filling me. He had timed it perfectly. He didn't even need to move, he just held himself inside me as I came, adding his fingers to my clit to help finish me through my orgasm. Finally when it passed I looked him in the eyes and said, "Take me."

"Oh I plan to," he responded.

I smiled. "Good."

Then his cock worked its magic, pumping in and out of me. He may not have been the biggest I had ever had, but he definitely wasn't the smallest and while size does matter, it also matters how you use it, and god damn he could use it.

One hand held onto my Lebanese locks as he took me while the other hand roamed my body. He fucked me hard and deep for a good while as my climax built back up. This had made the wait worth it. I hoped he could make a repeat performance of it; course I knew he could. We would have many more animalistic fuckings like this in the future.

His teeth nibbled my ear and then he said, "I'm about to cum Elizabeth. I'm going to cum inside your fucking hot body. God you drive me wild. I'm going to pound into you as I spurt inside you and then I'm going to release my last load of the night into that damn sexy hair of yours. Understand?"

It wasn't a request. He was telling me exactly how this was going to go. I loved it. This was the beast under the nice guy exterior. "Oh god yes!" I moaned, and as I felt him begin to shoot inside me, I couldn't help but cum again too. "Fuck I'm cumming!" I screamed.

"That's it baby! Cum with me! Cum from me pounding your pussy and cumming inside you!"

"God yes!"

It felt wonderful as he released himself right inside of me. No hesitation. Thank god for birth control or else I would not have been able to enjoy this moment as much. Then again, I wouldn't necessarily mind having his baby. I could actually see a future with Michael. Oh my god, no, I wasn't just seeing it; I was hoping for it.

Knowing exactly what he wanted as he pulled out, I wasted no time in pushing him onto his back and taking my curly dark tresses and wrapping them around his cock.

"Oh yes Elizabeth!" he moaned. "Fuck me with your sexy hair! Your sexy curly hair! Let me soak it with my cum!"

"Oh you will baby! I'm going to masturbate you with nothing but my silky curly locks until you release yourself into them. I want you to shoot your cum all over my hair!"

I kept up the dirty talk, encouraging him to fuck my hair and cum in it. I knew he would take a while as he had already cum twice, but I also knew that this was insanely hot for him. He would last a while, but not too long. It gave the perfect situation, because it meant he could enjoy my hair for quite a while, and meant that I could really understand how sexy he found it to be regardless of whether or not it was straight or curly.

After just as much time as I expected, he shouted, "I'm cumming, Elizabeth. I'm fucking cumming from your curly hair!" Just as he said, his seed began to rocket out, so I bent my head down to catch it all in my locks. I felt so many jets of his ejaculate land on my hair and it made me happy knowing how happy this made him.

Once he was all done I lifted my head and said, "Alright, I believe you."

He smiled. "Good. Glad you can see yourself the way I do."

"What, covered in cum?" I giggled.

He smirked at my joke and leaned in to kiss my forehead, a place he had yet to kiss.

"As a beautiful wonder."

And just like he had during our date night, he melted my heart. I couldn't wait for what he had planned for our second date.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 63 milliseconds