Midwinter Weekend Pt. 05

Our bodies were pounded by our orgasms, cries and moans and groans bursting out. I saw Nella beginning to shake as her orgasm faded, her legs unable to hold the position any longer. Moving as if drunk, she slipped off Tim and turned around, mounting him again face to face. I could see his sperm glistening on his cock before she guided it back in with a very wet sound. We found ourselves again in the same position; two couples who had just become a foursome. More contended than ever before, we collapsed into two messes of intertwined limbs on the couch.

***

And that is exactly how Connor found us a few minutes later, soon followed by Rinette. They both came out of their rooms dressed, albeit lightly, but upon seeing us they quickly disrobed. All pretenses of decency and inhibition were forgotten. It's strange how this intense moment of love, this daring attempt at opening the strict confines of traditional love, served as the spark for our very first orgy.

Connor and Rinette joined us on the couch and they were surprised by the news we shared with them. Then, as Connor grabbed both of Nella's breasts from behind, we all laughed and the mood changed. The noise level too. Our moans soon turned into cries and a few shouts of intense pleasure. The rest of our friends came out of their rooms looking very sleepy, yet they all had soft smiles on their faces. Clothes were discarded, and eventually the couch was pushed against the wall. We all found some place on the soft rug, the one I had first enjoyed with Rinette.

Some time later, I was given one of the most memorable experience of my sexual life as Hope and Nella gave me a breast bath. Someone had opened a bottle of lube and, kneeling on either side of me, both women looked at me as they lathered up their breasts. That transcendent feeling of being overwhelmed with smoothness and femininity was one of the highpoint of this orgy. I tasted quite a few other pleasures, but somehow this special moment stuck.

At one point after that, as I felt Rinette's orgasm rock her as I held her in my arms, I looked around the room and saw the lewdest scene I had ever seen in my life. Yet under the moans and sweat was the friendship and love that had been growing for years. The first true bloom had been six months ago, and now, in the deepest of winter, it was blooming again. The winter bloom that would forever define our group of friends.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 214 milliseconds