Midwinter's Eve

"My kind...?" John looked confused. "What do you mean my kind?" He asked realizing she had said it before.

"Let us cover ourselves and talk." She smiled at him, her sex getting wet. "I see I have the same effect on you, as you are having on me, and we need to understand each other before we can mate again." She sighed, making her tits wiggle and John's dick start growing. "See... if that get's fully hard and ready for me, we'll never get the talking part done." She stepped away and walked out of the room.

John, not having much of a choice, followed her. He entered another room, and saw his clothes folded on a chair. He put them on and felt uncomfortable, but at least under control. "These need washed." He sniffed his clothes and smelled the stale sweat and dirt.

"Once the water is flowing again, you can clean them." She answered automatically. "I didn't store enough for extra before the first freeze, but then again I wasn't expecting company either." She shrugged into her big furry coat and sat down. "I'm sorry, but this is all I have for right now." Her shape changed, it looked like she was expanding in height and stature.

"How long have I been here?" The smell of his clothes brought some of his memories back, snapping him out of his fascination with his companion.

"Not yet a waxing of the moon." Doni said instantly. "Two seven days, or too weak? No, that's not right..." She seemed confused, like she was looking for the right term.

"Two weeks, as in half a month?" John was shocked. "How long did I sleep?" He asked himself.

"The first time, two days and three moons until you woke up sowing me on the Midwinter Eve. Then four days and moons after the second time we sowed. And then about a day each time after we sow to completion, until this moon-fall, when my sister snuck into my home and tried to take you away from me while I was out getting you man food." She stated, counting on her fingers.

"Sowed...?" John asked confused by what she was saying. "You mean when we made love, or had sex, or whatever you want to call it?" His dick got instantly hard thinking about it.

"Yes, when you put your man tool inside of me so we could mate. We sowed many more time than I thought necessary to create life. Then again, this is the first time in a long time that I found the lost ones first." She shrugged. "I knew my sister was out looking, so I went out too." She said like it all made perfect sense.

"Um, who are you?" John heart started beating really hard. "And who is your sister... really?" He had thoughts of demons and succubae spiraling in his head.

"Well my sister is known to put out the fires of the ones she finds, but then again I just think she uses too much of the elixir of life on them to satisfy her desires." She scrunched up her face. "We have been called many things throughout time. But, basically we are the spirits of nature. We bring balance to this world. Well, at least we try." Doni shrugged, like she was talking about the weather.

"Oh my God!" John gasped. "Are you kidding me?" It was not the answer he was expecting, but then again, his ex was into all that vampire crap that had become so popular.

"No need to bring Him into this. It's not like he doesn't know about us. He gets all stodgy about things when you bring him into it. Always going on about his big plan and how we have to follow the rules, so on and so forth, like we really listen to all of that drivel. But, with the people he is trying to teach, I don't really blame him. They're known to be a bit thick in the head." She wrinkled her nose at him and smiled. "At least I made sure you were single before we sowed the first time. My sister isn't so picky."

"Okay, okay, ok!" John stopped and took three deep breaths. "Do you mean that you are nymphs, sprites, succubae, what? I need to know what you are as well as who you are." John was breathing fast, trying to get his brain to engage.

"We have been called those things, and also Donni Spirits, or Mother Earth Sprits, but we are just the source of life, and balance. We are the ones who ensure there are more babies even in times of famine and strife. We have been called many things by your kind, some nice and some not." Doni shrugged and looked away.

"And, you are immortal?" John asked, not expecting an answer.

"Just like you are." She snapped. "Oh, this body will wear out, especially if we keep sowing like we have been, and I will be born into a new one if I so choose. It happens every so often, especially when I find a good sower. I mean it is meant to bring forth life, and that can wear a body out really fast. But then again, you were a spirit before you were born into that body and will again after you are done with it, so it's not that dissimilar." She explained with a flick of her wrist.

"And your sister?" John was trying to wrap his head around what she was saying and not quite getting there.

"My sister is a bitch in heat." She huffed irritated. "I mean she is 'The Bitch in Heat'! She is sex incarnate for the sake of reproduction alone. She is what most would call a spirit of lust. She makes sure the species will continue, if people like it or not. She will make sure sex will happen even if it is with the woman you hate, just to make life continue. She is the one males would kill to have sex with. She is the one males die to have sex with. Think of all the males who are found naked and dead after midwinter. That is my sister's handy work! That is why she is so mad when you sent her away. She is not often refused by your kind." She said ominously.

"So, she is just like my ex." John mused out loud. "A lust filled, man destroying, grasping, controlling, cunt! She gets her way by fucking men into submission." John was instantly angry.

"Yeah, but, she's family so I have to love her anyway." Doni shrugged. "Me, I'm more the mothering spirit. I am built to bring forth offspring, giving them milk to sustain and nurture them. I'm built for forever bonding and reproduction. That is why I look the way I do. I am what males should want to give them big strong children, but chase after women like my fickle sister instead."

"Not all men." John said in instant defense. "I see more men married to women who look like you, then women who look like... what's her name." John corrected automatically. "Men chase after what they want, but not necessarily what they need." He sighed and then asked. "So, am I really trapped here forever?" He sighed, trying to wrap his head around the insane conversation he was having, still wondering if he was slowly freezing to death in a snow covered car.

"No!" Doni looked shocked. "I'd never trap you. I don't trap men! You can leave at any time you want." She looked like she was going to cry. "The door is right there." She pointed to it.

"And what would happen to me if I walked out the door?" He knew by the look on her face, that he had hurt her and she was hiding something.

"I haven't lied to you." She huffed indignantly. "You are completely safe as long as you are with me." She folded herself deeper into her coat. "But, if you leave me, you are subject to the elements. There is snow taller than your head out there and it is a very long walk to where the road is and then back down the mountain. Nature will have her due and they will find your lifeless body, if they can, next spring... That's if, you're not turned into a food source for the creatures who did not prepare for the winter."

"And after spring thaw?" He was shocked by her words.

"In the spring, if you want to go back, I will take you to your car so you can leave me. Once you leave, you can never come back to me. You can never find this place again, and if you did, I would not be here or you wouldn't recognize or remember me." Her voice deepened with her sadness.

"I never said anything about leaving you Doni." John said confused. "But, some day I might have to go down and settle a few things with a few people. I mean... there are some clothes and stuff I might like to have with me. It's not like I have that much of a life left down there anyway, but still." He stammered, as her eyes got big again, lit up, and she smiled while taking off her thick furry coat.

"Then, you do want to stay with me? You do choose me?" She started pulling at his clothes, tearing a few of the seams. "So, are we done with the talking part yet my dearest one?" She bit her lip as John struggled to get his pants off. "Hurry John, come take me. Right here, right now!" She got down on all fours and looked over her shoulder at her lover while his long man tool entered into her depths again.

John grabbed her meaty ass handles and started slamming in and out of her willing body. His mind was consumed with desire. He pushed forward as she pushed back into his throbbing member. They were quickly down to guttural noises as they rutted together in blissful abandon. They felt a blast of cold air and looked over their shoulders not stopping in their ardent mating.

"Oh shit, a bear's cave." The startled man said frightened and back pedaling as fast as he could.

*****

The hiker had gotten lost in a storm. But, he knew how to survive as long as he was not sick or hurt. So far he had been lucky, but he knew he had to find food and shelter or he would not last until help could arrive. He knew if nothing else, his lover would come looking for him if he didn't show up on time.

He climbed down the steep cliff in the hopes of finding some hidden shelter. He smiled when he saw the cave with a trail wide enough for safety. It was just what he needed to keep dry and warm as long as it was not previously occupied. This could mean the difference between life and death until the sky cleared enough to let him get his bearings back to his vehicle.

As he walked in, he saw two shapes moving together. When he moved, the dim light hit them. He saw the two huge bears mating with their natural primal need of reproduction. They didn't pause in their rutting as he slowly stepped back out of the cave. He knew he needed to give them a wide berth or he would end up as a midwinter snack. He looked around and saw the trail head off around the mountain to the left.

He was thinking about this trip and wondered if he was getting too old to go wandering off into the woods alone any more. "First it was that crazy woman, who tried to seduce me, like that was a possibility, and now this." The hiker sighed and started looking for another outcropping of rock. "My boyfriend is not going to believe this story." The hiker made sure his footing was secure and reached for the half hidden post that was actually the guardrail. "Dumb fucking luck!" He exclaimed with glee. "I've found the road."

He walked down the grade maybe a half mile and saw the back end of a car sticking out of a snow drift. He looked around to see if anyone was there. He noticed claw marks on the side door next to the window and figured a bear had frightened the driver out into the elements. He knew for a fact there were bears in the area, so it made sense to him. He opened the door and rifled through the paper and junk on the front seat. Reading the registration, he recognized the name of the man from the missing person's handout all hikers look at before they go out into the wilderness. He tried the key that was still hanging in the ignition and the car started up first go, the radio blaring.

"I'm sorry John Morrison, but my survival demands I use your car to get down the mountain to safety. I'll let everyone know where it was found so that they can come looking for you in the spring if there is anything left." He sighed while he worked to get the car out of the snow bank. He knew that no one could survive over a month in these harsh elements. He barely survived three days and he knew what he was doing.

Back in the cave, Doni and John had finished fucking like wild animals and were laying in the floor snuggling each other. "What the hell happened?" John panted, exhausted from their mating. "What made that guy leave like that?"

"John my dearest, I am a sprit, the spirit of motherly reproduction, to be exact." She smiled and ran her finger through his growing hair. "He saw us reproducing together, but not in your natural form, but the one I use most often. He saw what his mind could accept to leave us in peace." Never in her long existence had she ever craved the mating like this John man caused her to crave it. She knew it was going to be a bountiful spring.

"So, we looked like two bears...?" John reached over and started fondling her full breasts, softly tweaking the hard nipple between his fingers.

"Yes my lover. He saw two bears mating in the woods." She smiled. "Don't start that. My milk is not ready yet." She moaned as John started sucking on her nipple. "Oh, that feels so good." Her body let down and John's mouth was filled with her rich, life sustaining nectar. "Don't stop my lover, please don't stop." She cradled his head to her breast as he fed on her essence. John feasted on her until he was full. He shifted and slipped between her splayed legs. Without even trying, his cock found her wet and inviting pussy and the mating ritual began again.

"I'd like to see two bears mate like this." John said, as he slipped into her core again. She smiled as he shoved himself to the hilt in one fluid movement, meeting her raised hips between her thick legs.

*****

John woke up from a dream. He smiled as his hips slowly moved. He reached around and started rubbing the swelling tummy of his lover. Their love making had become less frenzied, and more fulfilling as time went on. Doni growled deeply in her slumber, her butt pushing back into her lover's impaling tool.

"Don't wake the children yet, my lover." She grumbled, her body responding to his movements. "And no milk for you today, I have to save some for our cubs." She reached back wanting to touch her lover while they mated and woke up from a long nap.

"What time is it dear?" John asked slowing down. He knew he couldn't get her any more pregnant, but still, he just fit inside of her and sought out her warmth whenever they were close enough to touch.

"It is almost full spring my love." Doni's growl grew deeper. "Don't you dare stop!" She hissed when he pulled out. Her gasp was muffled by her legs when he went between them to finisher her off with his mouth and ate her love juice from the source between her legs. He nibbled her clit when he felt her mouth surround his member. They exploded together, feeding each other with their bodily fluids and rolled away panting for air.

"God, I love you." John exclaimed and turned to snuggle his mate. He licked the leaking milk from her breasts and smiled up at her as she cupped his head close so he could drink from her.

"I love you too, but soon I must send you away." She sighed. "You cannot be here when I give birth. It is forbidden." She said sadly.

"But I don't ever want to leave you my love." John sat up and pushed the hair out of his eyes.

"I didn't say you have to leave me. Trust me... that time is long past. We're mated for your lifespan now. I don't think I will ever find another like you, but you cannot be here, as I give birth, my love. You will always be part human, but our children will not. I must bring forth the new life cycle or balance will fail." She gathered him to her other breast. "Okay, but just a little more." She put her fingers around her opposite breast and nuzzled it into his mouth so he could suckle her, while she talked.

"You said you want some of your man things around you." She continued with a contented sigh. "Go get them and come back to this cave in the late summer after the first chilling wind. I will find you and bring you home. There is much to do on this side of the world, but the other side needs my attention too. My other sisters can help for a while, but I must do what I was created to do." She moaned with pleasure. "Watch out for my sister Eve though. She will try to get her due once you are no longer under my protection, or while I'm away giving birth. Remember she doesn't always obey the rules." She pulled him away from her breast and snuggled with him until they slept.

A week or so later, John woke up because Doni was grunting and pushing at him. "It's my time, you must leave!" She had her fur coat on and was pushing him out of the cave while he tried to get his clothes on. "Go...!" Her grunts turned into a roar as her hands grew claws and her eyes turned black.

"Remember I'll always love you!" John hugged her face and kissed her muzzle.

The Great Bear, known to most as Ursa Major, shoved the man thing with her head until he was at the border of her range. Why she didn't eat him as food? Because she knew this was her mate. But, it was her time to be alone. Spring was here and cubs of all kinds needed to be born. The cycle of life needed to turn once more. She made sure he was safely on the man trail before the pains became too much. She left him looking at her as she ambled away to give birth to their cubs.

"Oh, isn't that cute! A man thing is in love with a big, fat, grumpy, bear. What do you think of her now that you've seen my sister in her more natural form? Does she still turn you on? Is your man pecker still hard for her? Do you want to go fuck her just for old times' sake? I can tell you she's one mean, snarling, bitch in the spring. So, go get her stud muffin. Show her 'who's the man'!" The woman laughed at John and was gone. John looked around knowing it was going to be a long walk down the mountain. He walked past the place his car was supposed to be and sighed.

*****

John was exhausted by the time he started seeing the tiny buildings looking down the mountain. He was famished by the time he could make out the people swarming the tiny combination Ranger's Post, grocery store and gas station. On the back of a tow truck, he noticed his car. He wondered what the hell was going on and why they had those dogs crawling all over his car.

He tried to moisten his lips as a dog bounded over to him and started jumping and barking at his feet. "God damn it, you stupid cur-bitch, it's not time to play around. We's gotta find this here lost feller." An older man spat out his chaw and looked at John. "I'm sorry mister... Hey, Billy, look-it here...!" He shouted and pointed at John.

"What the hell are you doing with my car?" John asked them irritated and passed out.

"Jezus H. Christallmighty, it him... it's him!" The man shouted getting every ones attention. "He made it out alive but you better get him some help soon. He looks done in." John heard none of the commotion around him. He called out for his lover, looking for the comfort he knew should be there.

The medic looked at her patient and wondered how he had made it through over three months of harsh winter out in the mountains. Most locals couldn't make it a week and they knew the dangers of living on the Continental Divide. She wondered how he made it up the old road to nowhere where his car was found by the other lost hiker. And, she wondered who this Donny he kept calling out for was.

"Hold on, Deer...!" The driver warned right before he swerved to miss the stupid animal that just stood there looking at the ambulance. Once it past, you could see the steam coming off her coat.

"So, you are now away from my sister's protection. We'll just have to see about that!" She hissed at big vehicle as they rolled past.

*****

John couldn't get comfortable, but he couldn't wake up either. The smells were killing him. His arms hurt and he wanted to go home to Doni. He bit his lip and tried to open his eyes.

"He's waking up!" a familiar voice screeched. "Get the doctor, he's waking up!"

"Who can sleep with all this damn noise?" John croaked out, his lips and throat dry.

"Just put some ice on his lips, no liquid." Another voice said and stopped him from rubbing out his eyes. "Here, I will do that, sir." The voice held a note of authority.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds