Milf Tails: Clean Dirty Fun

"Oh, fuck." I sighed and sinking down into the tub leaned against the end of it.

"There you go, baby, you relax, you fucking earned it!" Karen turned and leaning back against the other end of the tub draped her long legs over mine.

I gasped when she rubbed her soft foot along my semi hard cock and she giggled, "I liked you sucking my toes, maybe next time I'll give you a foot job."

"N...next time?"

"Honey you fucked me way to good for me not to want more of that cock." She smiled at me, "You want more don't you, baby?"

"Anytime!" I told her.

"Good answer." She sighed and looked at her tits. "You made a big mess on my titties, Tommy."

"Sorry."

"Back to that again?" she grinned, "Are you really?"

"Hell no!" I laughed.

"Good because I'm not. Damn I needed that! Honey, I've wanted to find a hot young guy to fuck me that I can trust for awhile now. I think we're going to have a lot of fun together. And speaking of you taking care of me."

She held up her cum covered tits. "I think I should draw the curtain and turn the shower on so you can soap me up and get me nice and clean after we got all dirty."

"Damn, that sounds hot." I told her, "I..." I stopped when my cell started ringing.

"Shit! That might be Steve!" I told her.

"Check." She shrugged, "I'll still be here." She sighed, "Don't feel like moving at all right now."

I reached down over the edge of the tub and pulling the cell from the pocket of my shorts saw it was Steve.

"Hey," I answered nervously, "What's up?"

"Where are you? I called you an hour and a half ago!"

"I'm at your house." I said,

"Well how long you been there?" he asked, "What are you doing, playing around with my stuff?"

No, just your mom, I thought, but answered, "No, I...well..."

Rolling her eyes, Karen leaned forward and plucked the phone from my hand.

"Hey, honey." She spoke into the phone, "Listen Tom was going to just get your stuff and leave, but I had a problem in the bathroom." She winked at me. "My drain needed to be snaked and Tom was nice enough to take care of it for me."

I stared at her with a look of shock on my face as she spoke calmly to her son while his best friend's cum oozed down her tits. The look on my face caused her to smile, but she kept speaking normally, "Yeah its fine now, he really worked that snake in there," she sighed, "It really needed some attention."

She paused and nodded, "Well he just finished and as a reward I'm going to give him something to eat then I'll send him your way, okay? Okay, see you after class, bye honey."

She placed my phone on the floor and laughed, "I know I should feel bad, but God the fact you're my son's friend just makes this hotter!"

"Yeah." I agreed, and started to stand up, "But I guess I should get..."

I was cut off by Karen placing her foot on my shoulder to stop me from getting up.

"Not so fast, baby." She said and with a sexy smile she spread her legs and once again placed them along the sides of the tub. Reaching down she spread her pussy open, "After all I did promise to give you something to eat, didn't I?"

Author's note: Well being this should be going up about the 30th or 31st this will be the last story of 2014, I hope you liked it and I wish all of you a happy and safe New Year. As a Satanist I am all about indulgence over abstinence, but...only when not counterproductive to the individual, so please if you're going to get trashed on New Year's Eve, either do so from home or secure a safe ride home. Here's to a happy healthy and prosperous 2015 for all. In the meantime....please don't forget to take a moment to vote and comment on my story. Thanks for reading! Lovecraft68

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds