Mind_Hack.exe Ch. 02

Adam was studying the tiny red square of light that was pulsing from the center of Stephanie's neck. This was the only visible sign of POM's cyber enhancements that had been added when a person turned eighteen. It was always a solid red light that shown from the back of the neck. But like Adam had observed when he had connected to POM with Mind Hack, this light was flashing, seemingly indicating that it was sending or receiving a signal, in this case, another consciousness. "The signal square on the back of your neck is flashing. Mine did the same." Adam picked up the tablet from the table.

Dan was glad that Adam had broken contact with Steph's skin because it was distracting. "Fascinating. Now send me back."

Adam looked at the screen. This wasn't fair, they had just started. Adam didn't have a chance before to see what other options there were, if any. He had just terminated the stream and went back to his own body. His finger hovered over the option that flashed over Daniel's dot that said connected. He only had to press it and that would be it. It was such a let down. In that moment, Adam rationalized that if someone was on to them, the damage was already done. He wanted to experiment and maybe get some answers to his questions. He pressed the dot that represented Stephanie instead. A tiny window popped up that read, "Receiving signal." Underneath that was something exciting. "Options." Adam pressed it.

To Adam's astonishment, a new, much larger window popped up. It showed a human diagram with several parts highlighted, mostly in the brain, but other places as well. He saw one place in the throat and pressed it. A new option came up with two choices. One read, "Guest voice." There was a check beside it. The other read, "Default voice." With a shaky finger, Adam clicked the default option. "Hey Dan, say something."

"How about what's taking so..." Dan stopped as he heard the familiar higher pitch of his sister's voice. He tried to jump to his feet but wobbled slightly. "What did you do? Stop screwing around and send me back!"

Adam retreated to the other side of the kitchen, frantically exploring the other highlighted areas. "We're already here. I just want to see a couple things."

Steph's body took a shaky step towards Adam. "Isn't that how your last time with Mind Hack started right before you let a guy get all up in you? That is not happening here!"

Adam selected a section of the brain. It simply read, "Memory access." He pressed it and a little check appeared next to it.

Daniel froze in place as his brain suddenly seemed to house a new wealth of information. He became aware that he suddenly knew things he didn't know before. Facts about Stephanie's job as a middle aged waitress. Recalling what it was like to get lustful looks all the time and the constant amount of times guys had copped a feel with her flirtatious encouragement. The late night parties, the constant hook ups, the feel of a tongue on her clit and a dick in her pussy. She recalled her pregnancy scares. The shame she felt having to live with her brother because she couldn't afford a place of her own. She could recall conversations with Dan from her perspective and what she had been feeling at the time. "Stop! What did you do now? I can see Stephanie's life. I feel like, almost like I am her."

At this, Adam seriously contemplated stopping. Maybe this was far enough, probably already too far, but, he decided to go just a little further. He pressed another section. It read, "Coordination." He selected it and the familiar check appeared. If Adam had taken a second to think about this one, he might have reconsidered.

A moment after selecting it, Stephanie's body stiffened again, then her eyes glared at Adam. She closed the distance between them quickly with confident strides. Her voice rose as she approached. "Whatever you did there was a mistake because I don't feel like I'm going to fall on my ass anymore, which means I can kick yours."

Stephanie's fist was already pulled back and ready to fly when they both heard the sound of the front door opening. "Steph!" a voice called out from the foyer. "You here babe? I'm a little late. Hope we're still on."

Dan was now in full panic mode and began whispering in his sister's voice to Adam. "You have to turn me back right now or we're going to get found out!"

"Who is this guy that's just walking into your house?" Adam whispered back, showing less signs of worry than Dan.

"I don't know. I don't keep track of all my sister's..." and then Dan realized he did know. The voice he had heard triggered new memories in his head. The mystery man's name was Trevor and he had seen Stephanie a few times now and they had hooked up once. He was here to hook up again. Steph really liked this guy, which was odd for her. She usually didn't find herself getting attached so quickly, but the way Trevor made her feel... Dan quickly shut off the torrent of memories and emotions that accompanied them lest he be swept away.

"Here's what's going to happen," Adam said quickly. "You're going to pretend to be your sister. You have her voice, memories, and can move like she does too. Fool him, get him to leave, then I'll send you back."

"No! I did not sign up for this!" Dan whisper yelled.

Adam was already backing out of the kitchen in the direction of the stairs still holding his tablet. "I'll be listening. Try not to fuck him. Or do, it feels pretty good as a woman." Dan flipped him the bird right before Adam ducked out of sight.

Trevor walked in a moment later and gave Stephanie's ass a playful smack. "Hey Steph. Who were you whispering too just now?"

"Uh, just my brother," Dan lied. He did not appreciate the physical touch, nor how it triggered certain memories of being spanked while Steph was experimenting in the bedroom. This gave way to more feelings and emotions. Dan shut it off this time before it had a chance to overwhelm him. He thought he might be getting the hang of controlling the thoughts available to him. It would be easier to master if there wasn't a guy coming towards him with clearly only one thing in mind. Dan put distance between his temporary body and Trevor by walking to the other side of the table, keeping it between them.

"Oh cool, your brother," Trevor nodded casually. "We should probably try to be considerate and not get too loud this time, huh?"

"Why would we get loud?" Steph's voice said, right before the answer hit Dan like a ton of bricks.

"Oh, yeah, you're right," Trevor said slyly, beginning to walk around the table towards her. "I meant just you. You're the loud one. How could I forget?" He moved to her side and made a grab for her but she was too quick and scooted around to the opposite end. "You want me to chase you. I like it." He winked at her.

Adam was listening to Trevor's pursuit of Stephanie, but still exploring the diagram that represented Stephanie's body. What else could this do? On a whim, he held his finger firmly in the center of the diagram for a few seconds and two new options appeared. "Create backup." Did that mean what he thought it could? In order to find out right now, he'd have to be the guinea pig but...

Upon hindsight, Adam would say what he did was very rash, and had he the chance to do it over again, he still probably would. He was smart enough to know that Dan was right about being more careful, but the prospect of getting laid again while making new discoveries made him keep taking chances. He clicked on his red dot and felt the tiny jolt in his head. Then he looked at the house next door which Dan had said were occupied by Jerry and his hot wife and daughter. Only two dots were shown, Jerry, and Kim. He selected Kim's dot, and a moment later his head slumped gently against the wall he had been leaning on as Adam's consciousness slipped from his body.

Dan was unaware of Adam's departure from his physical self upstairs, as he was entirely focused on fending off Trevor's advances. Trevor looked good though, Dan thought. No, that was Stephanie. His sister's memories thought this guy looked good, not him. He was straight, had no interest in guys, especially ones with wavy brown hair, green eyes, and rugged five o'clock shadow. Dan used his sister's hand to slap her face, stopping the rush of warmth that was descending down towards his new sex organs. "Sorry Trevor, now's not a good time. Rain check. Tomorrow, or maybe even later today?"

Trevor gave a wry smile. "I... you're the one who sent me a message to get over here cause you were all hot and bothered. And then you got me worked up by sending me that picture, but now you want me to go?"

Dan forgot to keep moving around the table as the memory of his sister came to him. She had taken a selfie with her shirt pulled up to expose both breasts with her mouth blowing a kiss to the camera. Dan did not think of his sister that way, but it was impossible to deny that at 35 she still had a rocking body. This new image of his sister's breasts did not help to quell his arousal, and his moment of distraction was all it took for Trevor to catch her in his arms and pull her in for a kiss. Dan felt a tongue enter his mouth. He felt hands exploring his body and touching areas that elicited a groan of pleasure from within him. He felt the panties he was wearing getting wet and knew he would have to put a stop to this very soon. It would be nice to have a distraction though so he could compose himself and gain control of what he was feeling.

Dan's wish was granted as he heard the door open yet again. Trevor broke off the embrace in anticipation of a surprise guest. A second later, both he and Steph watched as a short blonde with a pixie cut and a radiant smile stumbled into the kitchen. She walked as if legs were a relatively new concept for her but just kept smiling as she nodded their direction and made a bee line towards the stairs. Both Dan and Trevor were too distracted to say anything between watching her struggle to walk, and that she wore a thin pink shirt with no bra that exposed to very pointy nipples on small breasts. Dan knew this pretty thing was the next door neighbor kid, Kim. He thought she was 19 or 20 but knew she was still in high school because of her lack of brains and excessive social life. In personality, she was like a younger version of his sister.

Trevor looked at Stephanie in confusion when Kim had disappeared around the corner. "Do you...know that person?"

"It's the neighbor girl," Stephanie answered matter of fact. They both listened as they heard very cautious footsteps on the stairs.

"What's she doing here?"

Dan thought he knew the answer. "I don't know, but I think we'll find out in a second."

Upstairs, Kim was selecting the voice options, coordination and memory. When those were set, she selected the backup option on Adam's tablet. A few seconds later, it showed "Backup Successful." Then a question appeared. "Link Backup to Original? Y/N."

Kim selected yes, and then watched with amazement as Adam stirred, then looked into Kim's eyes. They both smiled with mischievous intent.

Less than a minute passed and then they heard Kim's footsteps on the stairs, surefooted and confident this time. She came back into the kitchen and beamed at them. "Wow Aunt Steph! Your boyfriend's as cute as you said he was!"

Trevor smiled awkwardly. "Well, we haven't really discussed labels yet, I just..."

Kim cut him off as she walked towards them with a spring in her step. "I know." She winked. "You're just having a good time." She put a hand on Trevor's bicep and squeezed, looking up at him with doe eyes. "I like to have a good time."

Steph's eyes grew wide at the scenario that was playing out in front of her and Dan wanted no part of it. Everything about this was reckless and way too experimental for him. He'd stop Adam's role play and kick Trevor out in the process. He would get his body back and then engage in a furious masturbation session. He locked Kim's arm in a vice grip with Steph's hand and started to pull her out of the room towards the front door. "Kim, why are you...I'm not your aunt. Shouldn't you be home, brushing up on school or something?"

Kim tried and failed to pull away from Steph's hand on her arm, so instead she spun around, putting her whole body in front of Stephanie. Her other hand went tenderly to Steph's face. "You're absolutely right Steph. I've always looked up to you like an aunt, especially when you've helped me get into clubs in the past. But really, the way you look out for me, it's like you're my second mom." And then she put her small mouth onto the older woman's lips and snaked a dainty tongue inside. At the same time, Kim's hand slid to Steph's breast and began groping fiercely.

Even though Dan thought Adam might be trying to arrange a threesome, he was still taken off guard by suddenly kissing the hot neighbor girl. Dan had cyber stalked both next door ladies online, Kim and her mother, and kissing either of them was a dream come true. Again he fought to regain control and composure, but he didn't want to miss out on an opportunity for one quick exploration of Kim's body as his grip loosened and then moved to Kim's much smaller breasts, instantly feeling the hardened points at each breast's center.

Trevor's jaw was on the floor and at first all he could do was watch. Then he cleared his throat and interjected, "I don't know what's happening here, but whatever it is, I am in. I am all in."

Kim stopped kissing Stephanie to giggle and look at Trevor. "I'm glad. But I'm not sure Steph here is on board. You see, she's never had a threesome before, and I'm sure she's a bit nervous."

"Really?" Trevor said with surprise in his voice to Steph. "An experienced party girl like yourself has never had a threesome?"

Dan knew this was not true as more than one memory of his sister fucking multiple guys at a time and more than one that involved a lady flashed in his mind. He was sickened and repulsed and turned on and it was very annoying. It was clear the quickest way to get Trevor out of here was to get him to cum, but Dan was going to lay some ground rules. "Yeah, never been in a threesome and I'm really scared," Steph said, sarcasm dripping from her mouth. "In order for me to be okay with this, I want to make it about her." She pointed to Kim who smiled sweetly, feeling triumphant at getting Dan to go along with the game. "That means I'm not going to touch your penis and I don't want it inside me. Not my mouth, my...pussy, wow that's weird to say. Not anywhere. I don't want to touch it at all. In fact, if you could not look at me or really make any contact whatsoever that would be ideal."

Trevor look at Stephanie as if she had sprouted a third head, but then quickly readjusted it to make it seem like those demands were completely normal. He was on the cusp of a potential threesome. He would agree to any terms. He would not blow this. "Hey, yeah, not going to touch you with my penis. Whatever you say. Going to make it all about Kim here. That alright with you Kim?"

Kim's answer came in the form of her undressing. She quickly removed her top, but made a slow show of unbuttoning her pants and sliding them down her slender legs. Stephanie and Trevor moved towards her with anticipation of things to come. Kim bolted from the kitchen and hopped onto the living room sofa, patting the cushions next to her. Stephanie and Trevor each dutifully sat on either side of her and both began touching Kim's body at once. Each of Kim's tits were occupied by a different person's hand. Stephanie took ownership of Kim's mouth while Trevor settled on kissing her neck. Trevor soon knelt down and tugged off Kim's panties. He explored her lower lips with his fingers and she spread her legs wide in encouragement to continue. Trevor lowered his mouth and began kissing her well manicured bush. Then he started lapping at her clitoris for all he was worth.

Stephanie pulled back from Kim's mouth for a moment to take in the sight of the young girl bucking underneath Trevor's oral ministrations. She was getting very worked up and began to feel down towards her own pleasure zone and found it slick and ready for action. He tentatively explored with his sister's fingers and found that, while everything felt nice and sensitive, some spots were definitely better than others. He leaned back and kept one hand groping Kim's breast while the other rubbed and flicked his new g spot. Dan was just thinking this wasn't so bad when he felt a large hand touch his leg and begin traveling up Stephanie's thigh. He released Kim's breast and swatted the hand away. "I said make it about her dude!"

Dan's hand recoiled at the reproach, and he briefly thought about saying that it didn't feel like much of a threesome if he couldn't touch both girls, but then thought better of it. Minutes later Kim came under his skilled tongue and almost crushed his face as her knees came swiftly together.

"Wow," Kim said looking starry eyed at Trevor. "No one has ever made her cum like that before?"

Trevor was confused by that statement and Stephanie lightly punched Kim's shoulder at the slip up. Undeterred and with a clear goal in mind, Trevor asked, "What's next? If I can't touch you Steph, how would you like to do this?"

Steph thought briefly, then gave out orders. "I'll lie here on the sofa. Kim, you get in front of me and eat me out like Trevor did for you a moment ago, and play with my tits while you do it. Trevor, you can get behind her and just give her a good pounding. Really get it out of your system on that sweet little ass of hers because your dick..."

Trevor finished her statement. "I know, isn't coming anywhere near you for some reason." Steph shot him a withering look. "Which I am completely okay with. You okay with me doing you doggy style there Kim?"

Kim winked at him as they all took their positions. "I'm looking forward to it."

With Kim on all fours and her backside presented to him, Trevor noticed something peculiar. "Hey Kim, your signal square is blinking. I've never seen anyone's do that before?"

Kim and Steph shared a nervous glance, before Kim turned her head with a smile to Trevor. "Guess I'm just special. I hope it won't stop you from fucking me?"

"Uh, no," Trevor shot back quickly, and then slid the length of his shaft into Kim before he said anything else that might ruin the moment.

The next several minutes flew by as Stephanie felt Kim's little tongue continuously licking all around her pussy. Her tongue would consistently be pushed deeper into the soft wet folds as Trevor's dick repeatedly slammed into Kim's tight ass. Trevor fought for every inch of stamina as his orgasm threatened to crash over him any second. It was just too amazing a sight to behold as this young woman ate out his sort of girlfriend. Kim's moans of ecstasy were muffled as her face remained buried in Steph's snatch. Stephanie was the most vocal as Dan let go of any feelings of awkwardness in his female body and began yelling more orders as a climax approached. "Pinch this nipple right here! Yeah, oh, keep your tongue right there on that spot." Right at the end Steph's hand came down on top of Kim's head and she said firmly, "Stick a finger inside me!"

Kim obeyed and put one and then two fingers into Stephanie's experienced hole. The combination of tongue and finger combined into a feeling that eclipsed every orgasm Dan had ever had as a man, and it lasted way longer than he would have thought possible. Before it was over, he became aware that Steph's voice was screaming. At this Trevor could hold it in no more and came inside Kim, who felt the engorged member pulse inside her and then warmth begin to spread. It all felt so good. When he pulled out, she turned around and kissed him, a reward for a job well done.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds