Mind_Hack.exe Ch. 02

Trevor stood up and began gathering his articles of clothing that had been thrown all around when they moved to the living room. "So, thanks for inviting me over Steph. Do you want me to stay and we can..."

"You've had your fun now get the fuck out," Steph said groggily. Dan didn't want Trevor to feel bad though, as his sister's memories showed that she was really beginning to care for this guy, so Steph added, "Call me later. And don't tell anyone about this including me or it'll never happen again."

Trevor shook his head at this wondering why no one seemed to be making sense today, but again, he didn't want to look a gift horse in the mouth. He took one last mental picture of the two naked women who lay on opposite ends of the couch, their legs draped across one another. Then he stepped outside, reveling at his good fortune.

When the door clicked shut, Steph's eyes remained closed, but she began to speak. "I ought to fucking kill you Adam. That guy was going to fuck me and I almost might have let him and then I really would have fucking killed you."

Kim laughed. "It seemed to work out okay."

Steph's eyes opened and she sat up, Kim did the same. "This just goes to show that you still have a lot to learn about flying under the radar. You're in the system now, and if we don't do something, it's just a matter of time before what your program can do beats a path to both our doors."

Kim hung her pretty head and took the verbal warning. "I know. I'm sorry. I've wanted to jump back into a woman's body since last time but, I was too scared to because of that very reason. I figured with your help we could make it, I don't know, safer, more discreet. Just in this small amount of time I'd say we learned a lot. I didn't even know about any of these options like changing your voice or coordination because last time I was just focused on getting back. There might be even more we could do and maybe we could still do it and hide ourselves from POM at the same time. With a little more research and experimentation, we might could use it to take down POM for good and then no one is under the government's thumb anymore."

"That would be nice. I got your program and I'll look under the hood and see if I can make any helpful adjustments. If I can't find a way to erase how they monitor us through our implants, we can maybe hop into someone on the inside and take them down that way. However it goes down, I'm sure the clock is ticking before we're busted. We got to be quick and not get caught up in kinky stuff like this."

Kim nodded. "Whatever you say Dan. Thanks for being cool with all this."

Stephanie leaned forward and put her hand on Kim's face. "Oh Adam, please understand I'm in this with you now, but I am far from fucking cool with all this. You're lucky I didn't kill you, but I will get you back. Now let's get back to our original bodies."

"One of us already is in our original body," Adam beamed as he walked casually into the living room.

Stephanie's face did a double take, looking at Adam, then at Kim, then back at Adam. "So you're... wait, so you never jumped into Kim? You got her to go along with this? How?"

Adam and Kim both laughed, the cadence and length was eerily similar. They both started speaking at the same time saying the same words, "This is really funny. Let me explain. Oh, sorry, you can do it, no, ha, go ahead. Wow, how long do you think we can do this for?"

Stephanie put her hands out. "Shut up both of you! That's really weird." She looked closer at the two of them, working it out. "You're...in both bodies somehow? Explain, you, Adam in Adam's body I mean."

"I took control of Kim's body, then gave myself her memories and stuff. Then I created a backup of, well, me I guess. I could remember everything my backup experienced. It was like having a digital clone of myself in another person's body that I was connected to?"

"Could you read my thoughts or anything?" Kim asked.

"No," Adam shook his head. "But I gained all the memories you made shortly after you made them. It's like, I could hear when Steph was telling you to pinch her nipple, then could remember pinching it in my mind a few seconds later. I experimented a little more by disconnecting from you and...

Dan was livid and it showed as Steph's voice filled the room. "You did fucking what? Did you not think about what might have happened? Like you could have killed Kim maybe or yourself or Kim might have come back to herself while Trevor was inside her and then reported us and we end up dead before dinner! Seriously man, stop!"

"I, but, I kept going, or Kim did as if nothing was different, then I reconnected a minute later and everything she had done in that last minute all came back to me."

"That's amazing!" Kim exclaimed. "We can run autonomously and then the memories sync back up when we reconnect. I am so smart."

Dan again was left wondering how this was possible. Adam's program couldn't have interfaced with POM's systems this way, not without help. He had his work cut out for him. "Okay you dumb, dumb fucks. Now what?"

"Kim goes back home and I delete my backup. She becomes me again."

Dan glared at Adam while he pondered this. "Won't that be, I don't know, like killing your clone?"

Kim and Adam frowned at this and then both answered at the same time. "I don't think so. When we're connected like this, it feels like we're still a part of the same person. When the backup is gone, my memories, who I am, will just be stored in one location instead of two."

Dan shook his head. "Stop fucking doing that. You're like the twins in that movie with the haunted mansion." It was not lost on Dan how this feature could be used to achieve a type of immortality. But he was getting ahead of himself. The government would make sure they were all permanently dead if he didn't figure out a way to get them completely off the grid. Everything about Mind Hack was beginning to trouble him. Whether it would be worth it if it allowed them to get rid of POM remained to be seen.

Kim went back to her house and the backup was deleted. Adam felt the memory of him being Kim, sitting in her room, and then he remembered nothing as Kim after that. Dan stayed downstairs as Steph while Adam went back up to Dan's office where Dan's unconscious body was. He disabled the connection and Dan jerked awake moments later.

After getting his bearings, Dan stated the obvious. "We shouldn't meet again for a very long time. I'll send you an encrypted message through our usual internet channels when and if I come up with anything for Mind Hack. In the meantime, sit tight. Do not use your program until you hear from me. I probably won't be long. We probably don't have a lot of time anyway if they've noticed anything weird from our signals."

Adam said he agreed and Dan hoped he was sincere. Adam seemed smart, crazy and stupid all at the same time. He left Dan's house the next day, and drove the few hours back to his sector. Before Adam had arrived, a report was already being shown to a supervisor at his sector's government facility.

"One of our flagged signals went into another sector yesterday," the agent reported.

"It happens," the supervisor said, not bothering to look up from his work. "Do the usual. Notify the necessary sector that a dot with suspicious activity is in their area. Be ready to act if necessary and keep us in the loop if we need to take any action when it returns to our sector. You know all this, happens every day."

The agent hesitated. "It's that one signal."

The supervisor looked up and squinted his eyes in the agent's direction. "Which signal would that be?"

"The one that hopped across town a few weeks ago."

"Oh, why didn't you say so? Nothing has happened with it since then, right?"

"No, do you want me to just..."

"No, ask for the full workup. That was really odd and, we should be aware if anything like that happens again. Make sure they keep close tabs on it and any other person he comes in contact with."

"That could take some time. That could be a lot of data and there's not a lot of hustle if no real crime has been committed."

"Well at least by asking for it we're covering our asses. It's a pity we can't just monitor other sectors. It's almost like the powers that be don't want us to have access to too much information."

The agent laughed at this. "You mean more than we already have?"

The supervisor smiled. "All that information equates to dollars and cents, if that kind of currency still existed anyway. Having access to everything that Peace of Mind entails worldwide could reveal...more. Things we don't want to know. But all that's beyond my pay grade and we could probably get in trouble just for talking about it." He waived his hand in a dismissive gesture. "Tell me what you find out from the other sector when they submit their findings and we'll see if any action is appropriate at that time."

Time was now the one commodity that Adam and Dan had in very short supply.

To be continued...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 34 milliseconds