Minimum Wage, Maximum Benefits

"Oh?" I asked. "What is your real name?"

She got uncharacteristically shy, at this point, but she answered me.

"Mi Young," she said. "It means 'everlasting beauty' in Korean."

"Suits you," I responded. "You are beautiful."

"Uh... thank you," she managed to stammer out, and that dried up the flow of words, for a moment. She wasn't sure how to process it; she was so used to thinking of herself as plain, and yet my compliment had so obviously been sincere and unforced - I wasn't trying to get into her pants, I just really thought she was beautiful - that she couldn't figure out how to get back into sarcastic mode for a moment.

It didn't take too long, though, and before I was done my work, she was back to nattering on about... I don't know. Something.

--

I knew that she didn't have a car so I offered her a ride home, which she accepted. She continued to prattle on, and I continued to let the words go in one ear and out the other, but one thing I did notice was that she somehow managed to include the fact that she lived alone a number of times in the conversation. (Conversation? More like monologue.) She had a house instead of an apartment, even though she lived alone; her parents worried about her because she lived alone; she rarely had guys over, which was a missed opportunity because she lived alone.

I pulled in the driveway, and she asked me if I wanted to come in for a drink. I was on the verge of saying no, when I realized that her hand was on my thigh - quite high up on my thigh, in fact - and she was looking at me intently.

"I'm sure I've got something you'd like," she said. "And I know that I'm... thirsty."

"Sure," I responded. "Let's see what you've got."

So I turned off the car and she led the way to the front door. We were barely inside before she'd dropped to her knees in front of me, had my pants around my ankles, and was sucking my cock like she was dying of thirst in the desert, needing cum to stave off death.

While she sucked, I manage to kick off my shoes and get my pants and boxers the rest of the way off, before discarding my shirt, too. I might as well be comfortable while she serviced me. Meanwhile, any time her mouth wasn't full of cock, she was busy saying filthy things to me: she wanted me to use her like the whore she was; sluts like her needed to be fucked in their faces; dirty girls were only good for one thing. Stuff like that.

And then she did something completely unexpected: she removed her mouth from me long enough to spin me around, so that my hands were on the door, and then she started licking my asshole. Dirty girl indeed!

Now this was difficult to process. My senses and my mind were at war with each other: on the one hand, my asshole was telling me how good this felt, and that it had never felt this sensation before, but my mind was screaming out, "That's my ass! It's dirty! Get out of there! What if... something happens?!?" The mental block was making it difficult to enjoy what she was doing, even though what she was doing was really enjoyable.

She was hedging her bets, though, because even as she was tossing my salad she also had a hand on my cock, stroking it, and rubbing a finger along the head, and just generally making it feel very, very good. Let's be honest: It took real skill for her to be able to do that while also focusing on my asshole.

Eventually, though, I felt I needed to take things back under control, and based on how things were going with Mia, I was pretty sure I knew the best way to handle her.

I reached behind me, grabbed her by the hair, and yanked her up to her feet as I turned around to face her. She gasped, and I'm pretty sure it was 90% pleasure and only 10% shock/pain. Continuing to hold her up by her hair, I reached down to undo her pants, only to find that she'd already done so while she was licking my ass. So, still by the hair, I spun her around to face the wall, and reached down with my other hand to yank her panties down to mid-thigh.

I then spanked her hard on the ass, and this time the yelp she let out was more like 99% pleasure.

"There's only one thing to do with dirty sluts like you," I growled into her ear, and I could feel her practically melting. "You need a load of cum up that ass!"

And, having said that, I started rubbing my cock against her asshole. When I was ready, I yanked her hair back, pulling her head down and arching her back, and then plunged in.

This was a girl who'd been fucked in the ass before. In fact, I'd be willing to wager that, had I gone upstairs to her bedroom, I'd probably have found a variety of "toys" that had all spent time in there.

I continued to fuck her - hard - and keep her head pulled back by the hair, along with sending the occasional smack to her ass cheek, until I was ready, which wasn't long. When I came, I think she got more pleasure out of it than I did.

When I started to soften, I pulled out of her and let go of her hair, at which point she basically crumpled to the floor.

"Do you know where I live?" I asked, as I put my clothes back on.

"Yes."

"Be there at 8."

"Okay. I w-"

"Shut up. Just be there at 8. Wear something appropriate."

I walked out the door. (And couldn't help but noticing that telling her to shut up had caused her to fairly shiver with delight.) Before I was even in my car, I was already pulling out my phone to send a group text to Naomi and Kristen, telling them to be at my place at 7:30. I had another surprise for them.

All Three

I'd used the word "surprise" before with the girls, so they had an idea what to expect. With that in mind, they were both right on time at 7:30. I opened the door to find them standing there together, actually holding hands. What a change one night (and a minor orgy) can make for two former rivals!

I had them go wait in the bedroom, while I sat and waited in the living room for Mia. Almost as soon as they were alone together, I could hear girly giggles coming from that direction, and, after a while, sounds that were a bit more passionate. I doubted either of them was going to fully go lez, but goddam if they weren't going to enjoy experimenting with each other for a while.

Shortly before 8 the doorbell rang, and I opened the door to find Mia. I'd told her to wear something appropriate, and she knew exactly how to fulfil that request: the vision standing on my doorstep was straight out of someone's hentai fantasy. She was wearing the shortest skirt and skimpiest top I'd ever seen - there was obviously no bra, and I doubted she had on panties, either - and she was wearing a collar, with a leash attached to it. Just to complete the picture, she was holding the leash with her mouth, like she was a puppy or something!

I didn't say anything, just reached out to stroke her hair, then took the leash from her mouth and walked her into the bedroom. She let herself be led, though I was glad she didn't try to go down on all fours or anything. It might have been sexy, but would have slowed us down.

The girls had heard the doorbell, so by the time we got to the bedroom they'd made themselves mostly presentable again, aside from the fact that Kristen's hair was a bit messy. They were sitting side-by-side on the bed, curious what my surprise would be, so I had the pleasure of seeing the knowledge dawning on both of their faces at the same time - along with some slightly evil grins.

"We have a new toy," I announced. "But I want you both to share. And for heaven's sake, don't break it!"

I was still holding the leash, and I could feel Mia shuddering with pleasure. She'd come here tonight expecting to be used for my pleasure - but now I was turning her into a party favour! I could smell her excitement - literally.

"Down," I said to her, and she responded by getting down on all fours. I got behind her, and flipped up her tiny, flimsy skirt, to confirm my suspicions that she hadn't worn panties. I undid my pants, used the leash to pull her head back, and slid into her pussy. She probably would have preferred it in her ass again, but this wasn't about her pleasure, it was about mine: I knew she was already wet, and I didn't feel like pushing into a dry asshole.

Yet.

Almost as soon as I started fucking her, I glanced over at Naomi.

"Don't you want to play with your new toy?" I asked.

She didn't need further prompting. She came over to stand in front of Mia, raised her own skirt, and simply shoved her pussy in Mia's face. Mia went to work with gusto, and Naomi grabbed the back of Mia's head to pull her even closer/deeper.

Kristen came to join the fun, coming behind Naomi to pull the dress up over her head. (Would I never tire of seeing Naomi's body exposed to me like that?) Kristen then took her own dress off, and came over to me. She gave me a deep kiss, before turning her attention back to Mia.

Smack! Kristen delivered a hard, open-handed blow to Mia's ass. I didn't need to hear Mia's gasp of pleasure to know that she loved it, I could feel her pussy gripping me. Kristen spanked her a while longer, delivering much harder blows than I'd have expected, and then went back to kiss Naomi some more. Which turned out to be a good thing, because she needed to hold Naomi up when her first climax hit.

The sight of Naomi practically fainting with pleasure was too much for me, so I unloaded into Mia's waiting cunt. When I was done, I went over to wipe my cock off on her hair, as I addressed Kristen.

"I noticed you brought a bag with you," I said. "Anything interesting in there?"

"Oh yes," she said, that wicked glint coming back to her eye. "I've got some very fun toys we can play with!"

"Excellent!" I replied. "Let's bring them to the living room. And bring this, too," I amended, handing her the leash.

I went out to the living room and sat in an armchair. The girls came not long after, a bit slower this time because now Mia really was walking on all fours. (With Kristen delivering the occasional smack to her ass.)

Kristen immediately proceeded to the couch, where she sat at the edge, spreading her legs. Using the leash, she pulled Mia right to her pussy, and Mia went to work once more. Kristen kept a tight hold on the leash, keeping Mia in place, but leaned her head back and closed her eyes, the perfect picture of sexual bliss, as she was eaten.

Meanwhile, Naomi had spent some time rooting around in Kristen's bag of tricks, until she found something she liked. She came up behind Mia in a huge strap-on dildo, and carrying a little bottle of lube. Before getting started, she noticed a hand-print on Mia's ass, from Kristen's earlier spanking, and couldn't resist the temptation to give it a smack herself. That drove Mia forward, further into Kristen's pussy, and they both moaned in pleasure at the interruption.

But then Naomi got down to business. She used one hand to pull Mia's ass cheeks apart, and the other to dribble some lube on her asshole. And then she started to work the huge strap-on in. "Take it, cunt," I heard her say - Jesus did these girls learn fast! I wasn't convinced Naomi had even had sex before this week, so tentative had she been with me the other day, and now she was telling Mia to "take it, cunt."

When she finally got the huge dildo into Mia's ass, Mia stopped lapping at Kristen's cunt long enough to say - seemingly to herself - "Oh, fuck that's good." But Kristen immediately used the leash to put her back to work.

And so it was that, before long, there were three sexy girls fucking themselves to seventh heaven, in my living room, while I watched. Kristen had her eyes closed again, and was lazily playing with a nipple, while Mia ate her pussy. Mia herself was working at her task like her life depended on it, while occasionally moaning in pleasure from the dildo in her ass. Naomi, meanwhile, seemed to have found her calling as a dominatrix! She continued to fuck Mia's ass relentlessly, occasionally delivering a spank to a now very red ass cheek.

I watched and waited, judging the right moment, and when it looked like Mia was ready, I leaned over, reached underneath her, and started fingering her clit.

I had timed it well; Mia was ready to pop, and the extra stimulation was all she'd needed. She screamed her way through an orgasm - still managing to work Kristen, somehow - as her hips started bucking. Just as she started to come down, I reached a little further to slide a finger inside, so that I could work her g-spot, while still rubbing her clit with my thumb. So, just as she was about to ease out of her orgasm, she started bucking even harder, and squirting onto Naomi's legs, behind her.

"Fuck!" she screamed. "Fucking hell! Right th- FUCK!" To shut her up, Kristen shoved her pussy harder into Kristen's face, and had her own orgasm.

"Don't see that every day," Naomi mumbled in the ensuing silence after Mia and Kristen had calmed down a bit. I laughed, and leaned over to kiss her.

"We're not done yet," I responded.

"Who told you to stop?" Kristen asked Mia. She might have been getting too fond of holding that leash, but I was happy to leave it with her for the moment.

"Let's get you taken care of," I said to Naomi, helping her out of the strap-on.

When she was free, she straddled her legs on both side of Mia, facing me. She sat down on Mia's back, using her like a stool, leaned back so that she was lying against Kristen's breasts, and kept her legs spread for me. It was all the invitation I needed, and was soon inside her.

So Mia kept eating Kristen's pussy, causing the occasional shudder to run through Kristen's body, while Naomi sat on Mia, getting fucked by me. And, taking advantage of the position, Kristen was able to reach over and fondle Naomi's boobs.

I really wanted to cum inside Naomi again, but I decided to stay with the theme of the night, instead. When I was ready, I pulled out just in time to get the head of my cock into Mia's asshole and cum in there, instead.

There was a lull in the activities, at that point, as Kristen, Naomi, and I were temporarily satiated. Mia's needs, of course, were unimportant, but I think it's safe to say she was happy, too. The three of us lounged on the couch, enjoying the touch of each other's skin, while Mia stayed on all fours in front of us.

--

Kristen kept glancing down at Mia, and she had a thoughtful look on her face. After a while I got impatient, and asked her what she was thinking.

"Oh, I... nothing much," she said, but I could tell there was something on her mind.

"Come on, girl, I can tell it's something," I replied. "I don't say this often, but... spit it out!"

But she still wouldn't say what it was. "I just... I want to try something," she said. And then she got up, grabbed Mia's leash, and led her to the bedroom. I glanced over at Naomi.

"I don't know what she's got in mind," I said, "but I bet it'll be worth watching!"

Naomi went to join them in the bedroom, and I stopped off in the kitchen to grab a bottle of wine and some glasses. Might well have something to drink while I watched whatever show Kristen was about to put on.

When I got to the bedroom, Kristen was already on top of Mia, kissing her and moving on top of her. She must have grabbed another strap-on from her bag. By the blissful look on Kristen's face, I'm pretty sure it was some kind of double-sided affair, and was inside Kristen's pussy as well as in Mia's, because Kristen looked as happy as Mia did. Naomi was laid out on the bed, too, watching them, and enjoying the show. I poured her a glass of wine and handed it to her, and then poured one for myself.

"Oh fuck, that feels good," Mia whispered, and Kristen absent-mindedly smacked her face.

"Quiet," she said, "Let me enjoy this." Once again, Mia was practically purring, and I don't know if it was the slap or the fact that Kristen had told her to be quiet. Probably both.

Kristen raised herself up off of Mia, a bit. She was still fucking her with the dildo, but she was also working her hand up Mia's tummy, and then around her breasts. She was much more tentative than I'd seen her touching Naomi's body, though; she was working her way up to something.

And then her hand moved higher, and we all realized what she was going for. As she kept gently fucking Mia's pussy, she wrapped her hand around her throat, and gave a light squeeze.

Mia's eyes opened wide. Not in fear, and not in trepidation - in lust. If it was possible for Mia to have gotten more excited, it just happened.

Naomi's eyes were also wide open, in fascination. She didn't want to miss a detail of what was happening right now. I don't think she noticed it, but one hand found its way down to her nether regions, where a finger started rubbing her clit of its own accord.

Kristen herself was looking Mia dead in the eye as she took her throat in her hand. She wanted Mia to know that she, Kristen, was in control at this moment.

I took this opportunity to join the three of them on the bed - good thing I'd bought a king-size! - got right up alongside Kristen, and whispered in her ear, "Not tight. Just rest it there. No, don't look away - keep looking in her eyes. This moment is about her, and you."

Kristen kept her hand there, and kept on fucking Mia with the dildo. Meanwhile, Mia whimpered as she came around Kristen's "cock." Kristen herself came shortly after, and as she did she temporarily closed her eyes, to enjoy it. I saw her hand starting to squeeze, slightly, so I reached up to brush it away; I didn't know enough about choking during sex, but this felt like it was a bit too dangerous for us to be messing around with. I didn't even realize I'd been holding my breath myself, until I released it.

When Kristen was done, she removed her hand from Mia's neck, and started kissing her, oh-so tenderly. The dildo was still inside them, but they weren't fucking anymore, they were just kissing, and relishing the act of being young, beautiful, and alive.

Meanwhile, I'd forgotten about Naomi, behind me. She roughly pulled me onto my back, and straddled me.

"Fuck that was hot," she said. "I need this!"

No sooner had she impaled herself on me than she was bouncing up and down on me. I leaned up to bight a nipple; she looked like she needed an orgasm, so I figured I'd help it along.

It must have worked, because before long she moaned herself through an orgasm, while I came into her.

Once again, we were enjoying the afterglow, though it was four naked bodies tangled together this time instead of three. Mia found her way over to me, and kissed me lightly on the lips.

"Thank you, Sir," she said - and I could hear the capital "S" in that word when she said it - "This was more than I was expecting."

Hell, it was more than I was expecting, too. In a matter of a few days, my life had become fucking awesome. I didn't know how much longer it would last - I knew it wouldn't be forever - but It was goddamned amazing at that particular moment.

Coda

I won't tell you how long the "relationship" between the four of us lasted, or how it ended. That's not the point of a story like this, and not nearly as exciting. (Especially in this case, since there was no dramatic event that ended things.)

I will tell you that it went on for a while, and I counted myself lucky every time I got my cock inside one of those girls. During the day, at work, things went on pretty much like normal, except that there were more meaningful glances than there had been before, and the occasional mid-day sex between some of us, if we thought we could get away with it. I never fucked anyone by the loading docks again - that was way too public for my liking - but there were a few more instances of two- and three-way sex in the stockroom. It didn't always involve me, either; occasionally two of the girls would take their break together, and when they'd come back the rest of us would know what had gone on, and smile knowingly.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds