Minimum Wage, Maximum Benefits

As expected, Kristen and Naomi both stayed straight. They were enjoying the experimenting they were doing with each other (and on Mia), but on the whole they were still into guys.

Kristen started dating jocks, which was no surprise. Who else would she date? She didn't stop fucking the rest of us, but I'm sure she viewed the jocks as the start of her Barbie life. Based on the way that she loved dominating Mia, I wondered what her sex life was like with those guys - men that age are way too homophobic to let a woman take too much control in the bedroom - but I never asked. None of my business.

Naomi started dating poets, of all things, and I think they met a lot of her needs - but not all of them. Every once in a while I'd get a knock on the door at 2am, and find her standing there. Sometimes she'd be tipsy, sometimes stone sober, but she always wanted one thing: to fuck. Sometimes we'd barely be inside the door before she was tearing my pants down, wanting to do me right there on the floor, and other times I would pick her up, carry her to the bedroom, and make leisurely love to her until the sun came up. I don't know what her boyfriends thought about their sex lives with her; they probably had no idea how little satisfaction she was getting from them. No skin off my back, though; I was pumping cum into her regularly, and if it happened to be on top of some other dude's cum, so be it.

And Mia was Mia. She didn't seem to mind whether she was fucking me, one of the other girls, or all three of us; as long as she was being used for someone's pleasure - being treated like someone's toy - she was in heaven. I think she even joined one of those sex clubs you sometimes read about, so that she could be used by as many people as possible. And then the next time you'd see her she'd be at the cash register, her usual sarcastic self, and you'd never guess that just hours before she'd been lying, panting, on someone's floor, covered in cum, and looking up with those submissive eyes, seemingly asking, "Did I please Sir?"

So, like I say, I'm not going to to into the details of how things ended. The details of how things started, which I've already written down, are way more interesting. But I will tell you that my favourite moment of working at that store - tame as it might have been, compared to some of the things I mentioned here - was the time I was on the phone with a supplier, trying to reorder some merchandise, while Kristen sucked my cock under the desk. At one point the Store Manager poked his head in, and asked how it was going.

"Fine," I answered. "Just on hold with the supplier; should be done in a minute. Did you need anything?"

"No," he answered, "just checking up. Keep up the good work!"

Meanwhile, as soon as Kristen had heard his voice, the naughty minx had immediately picked up the pace; she wanted to make me cum while he was talking to me. I managed to hold off, but as soon as the door closed behind him I grabbed her head, impaled her throat on my cock, and came hard.

"Sorry, I'm back. Did you need twenty, or thirty?" the voice on the phone said into my ear.

"Twen- no, let's make it thirty," I responded.

"Done! Thanks for your patience," he said, and clicked off. At which point I finally released Kristen's head, and she gasped in a lungful of air. I slid my chair back so I could see her, and she looked fucking sexy. Her hair was all messed up, but she looked like the cat who had swallowed the canary. (Or the hot blonde who had swallowed the load...)

"You'd better go get cleaned up," I told her. "You don't want to be looking like that for the customers!"

She smiled, took a moment to put my cock gently back inside my pants, and got up from under the desk. "Yes sir," she whispered, and kissed me on the cheek, before heading to the ladies' room.

Life doesn't get better than that.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 89 milliseconds