Miriam's Fall From Grace

I jerked on the cord in my hand again. "Lay still and be quiet." I told her harshly. "Do exactly what you're told and nothing else if you don't want to be hurt." I had intended it to mean that she shouldn't try to get up and run away while her feet were tangled up, but after it came out I realized that what I said could be taken as a threat.

That caused her to cry some more, and she started babbling. "I'm sorry! I'm so very sorry" she sobbed out between shuddering breaths. "Please let me go. I'm not a bad girl; I've never been in any trouble before." Miriam brought her knees up together, drumming her feet on the ground in frustration at the resistance to their movement while she continued to cry softly. "I won't ever try anything like this again", she sobbed out. All sorts of stuff like this continued cascading out of her mouth in a big jumbled rush as she tried to talk her way free. I figured that by now, she must have guessed it was me, but I wasn't sure.

"Shut up, woman! Shut your pie hole and don't move if you know what's good for you!" I replied harshly. I jerked on the line again and Miriam broke down into deep hard sobbing, her legs relaxed and fell wide open again as all the fight went out of her again. I took one quiet step aside in order to tie off the lanyard for the trip lines around a stout nearby branch, making sure that there was plenty of tension to keep her ankles snugly lashed together. Miriam wailed and sobbed some more as I added more tension to the cords trapping her ankles. The pressure from the lines running beneath her back made her prop herself up on her arms again too. Her low cut shirt fell away from her chest and I looked down the open top in the dim lamplight at her breasts as they swayed with her heaving sobs. The germ of an evil idea was starting to form.

I reached down and gathered the neckline of her tee shirt in one hand. She shrank from my touch and mewled but I pulled on the shirt and gruffly told her to stand up. While she stood there shaking, I patted her down like I was looking for weapons, but really I was just finding out exactly how much clothes she had on.

Miriam jerked and pulled away from every touch of my hands, so I grabbed her tee shirt again and gave her a small push backwards, not enough to trip her but enough to make her realize she could be back on the ground in a heartbeat if I let go. "Don't move!" I said. "Put your hands to your sides and just stand still. Not even so much as a wiggle!" I told her. I noticed she was keeping her eyes closed and ordered her again; "Open your eyes." I had the camera ready and flashed her in the face as soon as she opened them. She started sobbing harder again.

This time she only flinched the first time my hand touched her side. My hand slowly went up the outside of her left arm across the top to her shoulder blade and back down her left side from her shoulder to the curve of her hip. I was careful to touch her softly, but not too lightly, like you would when gentling a horse. Then I worked my way slowly along the front of her belly, feeling her suck it in tight as I went across her stomach at the waistline, and back up the other side. Back over the other shoulder and straight down from the side of her neck until the heel of my palm ran into the nipple of her right breast. I continued going down slowly, letting each finger tip drag past the nipple slowly. Miriam started trembling, taking several rapid deep breaths the moment I made contact with her nipple, but she didn't move or otherwise make any sounds. I let my fingers trail down across her quivering belly until I made contact with the waistline of her shorts, resting it there a moment, and then started back up at an angle. This was the move that would tell me if I had a chance of making Miriam's punishment for trespass and attempted dog poisoning into a very pleasant and interesting situation.

I rotated my hand until the palm was facing up and let my fingers continue trailing across Miriam's belly. It was taut and vibrating like a drum head against my fingertips. Miriam's breathing was getting very fast and shallow, she was almost panting, but her body had stopped most of its uncontrolled trembling. My palm made solid contact with the underside of her left tit and I closed my fingers and thumb gently around the soft cone of flesh resting in my hand as I lifted it slightly up and away from her body. She stopped breathing for a moment and then shuddered again before restarting her shallow panting. I closed my eyes tightly because of being so close and brought the camera up again, triggering a flash with the camera right beside my shoulder and hoping everything would be in focus. I aimed a little lower and triggered it again to make sure I had my hand and her fabric covered tit somewhere in the frame.

I put some gentle pressure on her tit and felt her nipple respond by getting slightly harder. Miriam started making a quiet whining noise that could have been pleasure or fear, I wasn't sure of which, but she didn't pull away when I started being a little more forceful with how I manipulated her tit with my hand. I massaged it for another few moments and then used the slickness of the shirt fabric to let it slip from the palm of my hand so I could close my finger tips on her nipple. I took it between thumb and fingers, gently caressing and kneading it until I felt her start rocking back and forth in time with my movements as I repeatedly pulled it slightly away from her body. I started making my motions larger and Miriam went with me until she was noticeably leaning towards me and rocking backward every time I let up on her nipple. I rocked her forward and held her there, squeezing her nipple enough to hold onto it against the pull of her body as it tried to rock backwards again, using more force than ever before to stretch out her tit from her body. I held it that way until Miriam rocked forward again, surrendering her nipple to my thumb and fingers. Then I stopped, and after dropping her tit, I rewarded her by just slowly circling it with my finger tip through the fabric of her shirt until it grew even harder.

Miriam rocked back and let out a long breath. "What are you going to do to me?" she whispered. "Are you going to hurt me?" "Please... I... I'll be...." her voice trailed off into silence.

It was thin and whispery, and she still sounded scared, but her voice had changed by an octave, becoming lower and more ragged than before. She was trembling again but she didn't jump or shrink back when I reached forward and made fresh contact with her breast. I gently stroked along the outside of her tit and flicked the hard nipple through the fabric with my finger tips. I quietly said, "It's not going to be like that". "It's not right what you've done, and it's not going to be easy to forget what you would have done, either." "I'll bet I might find some evidence of how ugly and cruel some people can be right here in this yard if I looked for it", I told her. "I'm not sure what might be enough to balance those scales." I flashed the camera in her eyes again. She flinched, but she was getting resigned to the blindness and didn't jump very much this time.

Miriam was starting to lean in towards me as I cupped her breast again, rubbing her nipple through the fabric of her shirt with my thumb. She let out a long slow breath and then said, "I said I was sorry. I'll make things up to you somehow, if you'll let me". After a short pause, she continued, "Just tell me what to do. I'll be good, I can be very good, but, please, don't hurt me". I answered her with silence, letting her own mind suggest whatever it would.

She shuddered and her hips bucked when I slowly dropped my hand to make contact with the soft flesh of her belly just above her waist. I let my finger tips slide inside and under her shirt tail just above the top of her shorts. The tips of my fingers slid back and forth along the bare skin above her waistband before rising slowly toward her chest again. Her breath became quicker and more shallow as I lifted the front of her shirt until my fingertips touched the underside of her breast and then I slid them along her silky skin until again contacting and surrounding her rock hard nipple.

Miriam drew in a breath with a hissing sound and then let it out with a small groan, rocking forward into my hand and trembling as I put more pressure on the flesh that was trapped between my thumb and finger. I was starting to feel body heat coming off of Miriam as she stood trembling before me. Her throat made small hissing noises as she drew in ragged breaths of air. I put the camera in my shirt pocket and brought my other hand down to her right hip, placing it on top of her ass cheek and sliding it up to the elastic waistband of her shorts. She flinched slightly with the contact and then relaxed her lower back, letting her hips fall forward against my hand. I ran my fingers back and forth along the juncture between her bare skin and the top of her shorts along her right side, pushing down slightly as I followed the curve of her waistline, until I started to feel the elastic band walking up over the tips of my fingers.

Miriam wasn't trembling as much now, but her body hadn't stop moving. I could feel the war going on inside of her as her raw emotions and instincts began to take control of both mind and body. Physical pleasure was becoming a very tempting refuge from the fear her mind had been forced to deal with. I slid my hand around behind her waist and put gentle pressure against her lower back while sliding my fingertips down inside her shorts as she rocked further forward. The tip of my index finger slid about one knuckle deep into the crack of her ass, and her ass rose bucking back into my hand as she arched her back in response.

Miriam started to take a small step toward me but stopped when she felt the cords pulling against her ankles as she tried to lift her foot. It made her go off balance and she leaned heavily into the hand working on her chest. Small sounds of frustration came from her throat. "Please, don't hurt me. I'll be good. I can be a really good girl. Just tell me ...."

I was starting to wonder about this a little. I hadn't hurt Miriam at all, at least, not intentionally. She had taken a nasty and abrupt fall to the ground, but the ground was damp and soft from the rain; as well as being carpeted in deep thickly rooted grass. Sure, I had scared the crap out of her, as I felt she well deserved, but I had intentionally been careful with my hands too, not putting enough pressure anywhere on her body to leave a mark. I wasn't sure why she kept talking about being hurt, but I figured I knew how to find out.

I put some real pressure into the grip I had on her left nipple, grinding down on it until I heard a harsh intake of breath from Miriam. She shuddered and arched her back again, thrusting her chest towards me, but she didn't panic or struggle wildly with fresh fear. Her hands reached out as she leaned her weight against me. She released the breath she was holding slowly and I heard a low keening moan coming from Miriam's throat.

I pushed my other hand deeper inside the back of her shorts and under the edge of her panties, rocking her hips forward again with the motion of my hand, then drew my hand back toward the front of Miriam's body while rotating my fingers so the palm of my hand cupped her belly. As the distance became smaller, my hand naturally traveled lower, deeper inside her panties, and I let it plunge down until I was tangling my fingers in the hair growing over her pussy. Miriam's moaning became more intense as I pushed my fingers through the coarse hair covering her vagina, and the beginnings of a pleading whimper crept into her voice. I let my hand fall by its own weight naturally until I could feel the middle finger start tracking the outlines of her pussy lips and corrected my aim just enough to slide my fingertips over the top of her lips and into the gap between them, but too low to make any contact with her clit. I dragged my index and middle fingers through the wetness there until I had two knuckles worth fully coated in her slime. As I parted her lips with my fingers the rest of the trapped moisture my hand had released dropped down to soak the front of her panties.

Then I pulled my hand back far enough to draw my fingers directly up her slit and against Miriam's swollen clitoris. There, I circled it gently with the tip of my middle finger, quickly eliciting a long series of shudders from Miriam. She softly made a keening, high pitched whine from the far back of her throat that faded into heavy breathing as her shuddering came to a stop. Miriam continued to lean on me for support as I continued to massage her "little man in the boat". I continued stroking her clit until her hips started rocking in time with my hand motions again. Then, I experimented by starting to work more aggressively on her tits, switching my hand under her shirt to the right tit; kneading the firm fleshy globe of her breast roughly before squeezing its rigid, outward pointed nipple with enough force to cut it off from the blood supply and make it swell even larger with the blood still being trapped inside.

All Miriam did was start rocking harder against my finger and begin making those tight little moaning sounds deep in the back of her throat again. I was starting to get Miriam figured out. I switched back and forth between her tits for a few minutes with my right hand, and then reached around behind her and started pulling her shirt up over her head. She stiffened up for a second but I took her swollen clit between my thumb and finger and pinched it, putting some pretty good pressure on it and she ducked her head and scrunched her shoulders up for me as I pulled the shirt over her head and off her body. She raised her arms and let me finish removing her top and I dropped it to the damp ground at our feet. I pulled out the camera and took another flash picture of her naked torso.

Now she was bare to the waist, her weight was resting on her arms with her hands clinging to my shoulders and her forehead resting against my chest, as I went back to work on her tits. I reached up and grabbed the nipple on her left tit between the ball of my thumb and the second knuckle of my index finger. I clamped down hard on it and Miriam began to shudder a second time. This climax hit her like a ton of bricks and she was getting wobbly trying to continue standing up. After it was over, her head fell forward against my shoulder and she leaned there, panting for air as enduring the combination of pain and pleasure consumed all of her oxygen and she tried to catch her breath. I let up on her cunt and withdrew my hand from the front of her shorts. She didn't do anything but stand there breathing rapidly, and I decided it was time for me to get some physical satisfaction for myself as well. I reached out, found her wrist, and pulled her right hand over to my crotch. I expected her to pull back sharply, but all she did was twist her arm at the wrist, trying weakly to free it from my grasp when I first made contact.

All I had to say was the word, "Don't.", and she stopped struggling. I turned her hand palm towards me and forced her to rub her hand up and down the front of my cargo shorts until the outline of my cock had to be unmistakable in her mind. I let go of her hand and she stopped moving until I said, "Fair is fair."

With that she started to slowly move her hand up and down, over the swollen flesh beneath the zipper on my shorts. I waited for a minute, then reaching in, undid the button and zipper on the front of my shorts, pulling one side of them open. Her hand had frozen in place the moment it made contact with mine and I grabbed her wrist and guided her hand up inside the shorts, rubbing it up against the wet cloth of my briefs where precum had already soaked through the material. She resisted for a moment and I rocked slightly backward to pull her further off balance. She had to put more pressure against me with the hand on my cock since her feet were still held in place by the tight cords tangled around them. Then she allowed me to turn her wrist so her fingers were curled partially around my cloth covered shaft and the palm of her hand was rubbing up and down against the thin material distended by my swollen member.

I released her hand and she continued to stroke my cock through the fabric. I walked my shorts down the back of my ass until they dropped the rest of the way from their own weight, freed one leg, and stood there enjoying the feeling of her hand massaging my manhood. Then I grabbed her hand by the wrist again, guiding it upward until her fingertips grazed the circumcised tip of my cock nosing its way out from under the waistband of my briefs. She stiffened up when she realized what was happening, but I didn't give her any room to back out or hesitate. Using a firm grip on her wrist, I made it plain that her hand was going to go back down inside of my briefs. Once it was there, I held her wrist tightly and pressed her palm against the hot swollen flesh inside. I began guiding her to curl her fingers completely around the hard shaft and making her continue working it up and down as my erection got even harder.

After a few seconds, she got into the swing of things and I released her hand. She shifted her elbow, taking a more natural grip, and then picked up the pace a little bit. I brought my left hand up, grabbed the camera and took a shot of her hand on my cock, then put it back in my pocket and started working on both of her tits at the same time. I kneaded both ripe globes of flesh at the same time, gently at first and then with more force, and then pinched and pulled on her nipples in unison. Her breathing started to get deeper and more rapid. I felt her leaning more heavily on my shoulder, supporting some of her weight through her head that was still down against my right upper chest. After a couple more minutes I shifted my hands and gently pushed her upper body slightly away from mine, causing her to raise her head off my shoulder.

I kneaded her firm tits a few more times and then shifted my hands to grasp both her nipples between my thumbs and the sides of my index fingers. I pinched her nipples, putting some real pressure on her flesh as I twisted them harshly, lifting her tits up and away from her body and then pulling them out and downward to stretch them even further from her body. I continued to torture her breasts by their fleshy tips, still trapped in my fingers, while her breathing became more harsh and frantic. It was becoming plain that she liked what was happening to her, including when I was increasing the pain she felt as my hands continued roughly working over her breasts. I lifted her tits up one more time and then really bore down on her nipples with my thumbs, grinding her flesh between the sides of my fingers and the balls of my thumbs. She shuddered and tried to lean into me again submissively.

I pushed her back on her heels and let my hands drop, allowing the full weight of my arms to pull down on her breasts, stretching them out and distending her nipples until her tits were pulled out of shape and her nipples were pointed at the ground between our feet as if by weights. Miriam began to compensate by lowering her shoulders, and then realizing where her body was headed, moaned the word "No!" in a quavering voice.

I didn't reply. I just kept rolling and pulling her nipples between my fingers, milking them as I shuffled my feet backwards one more tiny step, adding some more pull by straightening my elbows just a little bit. Miriam whimpered incoherently as her trapped feet forced her to lean perilously forward, but she didn't release my cock or slow her hand down as she continued to jack me off. I started working my hands around in little circles while continuing the downward pressure on her upper body through her tits until I heard her softly whimper a pleading "Please,...no." again.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 50 milliseconds