Miriam's Fall From Grace

I shuffled both feet back another couple inches and when I did; she caved and gave it up, falling forward to her knees with a broken sob. Releasing her tits as she fell, I shifted my hands to the top of her shoulders and began gently massaging the muscles there and along the back and sides of her neck as she knelt in front of me, sobbing softly, with her head hanging slightly down.

Miriam never stopped working on my cock. She shifted her grip and continued to stroke me without looking up. She brought her other hand up and cupped my balls, holding them gently. I waited a few moments to make sure she wasn't going to try anything funny, since she literally had my cock and balls in the palms of her hands! I lifted her head by placing one hand under her chin and could see well enough by the red light to tell that I needed to lower myself about three inches. I then did so by widening my stance. This brought the tip of my cock right in line with Miriam's lips and I put it in front of her nose, just touching it slightly while I gently urged her head forward and continued to rub and stroke the sides of her neck and shoulders as she continued to stroke me.

I shifted my hips enough to make the tip of my cock brush the tip of her nose again and her hands stopped moving. I could see my cock pull back from Miriam's nose in the low red light, leaving a thin string of precum spanning the short distance between them. I worked one foot out to the side slightly, slowly closing the gap between us again until Miriam and I both felt the head of my cock lightly brushing along her lips. I shifted slightly at the hips, dragging the head of my cock sideways across her lips. Shifting her upper body back and forth from side to side as well; I moistened them with my precum as I subtly guided her head with gentle pressure from my hands on either side of her head.

I backed off an inch or two and saw her tongue dance forward to lick and taste the wetness there. I lined up with her mouth and made contact with her lips again. I put pressure on the back of her head, pulling her forward against my cock and she slipped forward, her mouth opening, accepting the hot flesh I was insistently forcing past her lips. I stopped after a couple of inches had slid into her mouth and rocked my hips a bit while starting to massage her shoulders again. I felt her relax and adjust her body to settle into position. I pulled out the camera once again and took two more shots of her mouth surrounding my cock. Miriam mewled in protest, but I had a hold on the hair on the back of her head with my other hand and she never really tried to move away or spit out my cock.

I put the camera back in my pocket and her hands started to make small slow stroking motions again a few seconds later, as I continued rocking forward in little half inch strokes. I felt her tongue move against the underside of my cock and I pulled back a bit. Her tongue followed, working its way around the tip of my cock. I felt the head swelling again and more precum start flowing out the tip as I became more aroused. I heard as well as felt her let out a long deep breath through her nose as her mouth slowly filled up with warm spit mixed with the fluid from my hard cock. Miriam's body settled an inch or so lower as her back slowly relaxed some more. Her head rocked forward a few inches or her own accord and she impaled herself more deeply. I felt her swallow the excess fluid in her mouth to make room for more of my meat!

My cock had barely touched the back of her throat, but she moaned around it like she was in pain and tried to swallow again. I obliged her by pushing forward suddenly and several more inches slid into her mouth as the saliva spilled out between her lips and the head of my cock penetrated down into her throat. I moved my hands up to the sides of her head and she started to tremble as I began fucking her face. I could see saliva dripping off the sides of her chin in long thin strings in the red light as she sucked in air around my cock buried in her throat. I kept my cock moving, just barely letting it slip into her throat and then quickly pulling back so that she wouldn't panic for air and make a lot of noise or bite down.

After a minute or so I noticed that Miriam was holding her breath for several seconds and then releasing it through her nose and taking another one before holding it again long enough for me to make several more strokes. I was beginning to think that her "I can be real good" was an understatement!

I let the head of my cock slide further into her throat and slowed down the pace just a bit. The amount of time my cock was spending in the back of her mouth and throat didn't seem to be troubling her, so I let it all hang out, leaning some more weight on her shoulders with my arms, and pushed my cock down further with each stroke, using one hand on the back of her head to control her movements while I worked a good coating of slickness along the entire length of my cock. Then I felt her nose make contact with the hair and skin above my cock as I continued making long slow strokes into her mouth. I waited until we had paused while she was taking a fresh breath of air and then slid it in all the way in again, holding her head tight up against my body and pausing there for a few seconds. Miriam didn't move, except for spasms in the back of her throat that milked the head of my now raging hard cock. I pulled out the camera again taking several more pictures in rapid succession with my cock entirely swallowed by Miriam's mouth.

Miriam moaned and shifted her position again, wrapping her arms around my hips and tipping her head to the side, engulfing my cock more fiercely than ever. She grabbed the cheeks of my ass and started working her head from side to side as she slowly pulled my cock back out until only the tip was inside her mouth. Taking several quick breaths after swallowing, Miriam downed my dick again, sucking on it fiercely as she slid it all the way down inside her throat. I rocked back and forth in little strokes with my hands holding her head still until I felt her start straining and then pulled all the way out.

"Oh, don't stop", she whispered around the head of my cock. "Stick it down my throat. I want to feel it all the way down inside there. I told you that I could be good."

With that, Miriam grabbed the head of my cock between her teeth and raked it slowly in and out of her mouth until I couldn't stand it anymore. Grabbing her head, I plunged myself in and out of her mouth fiercely until I heard her start choking. Then I managed to slow my frantic pace until she had caught her breath and I started deep-throating her mouth again, my fingers tangled deeply in her long red hair. I felt the cum start boiling up from inside my body and managed to hold off just long enough to catch her right after taking a new breath so I could hold my cock deep in her throat.

"Take it Miriam. Take it all the way down and suck it dry!" I told her. This is what you want isn't it?" I continued at her without mercy. "You want someone to fuck your face and feed you cum directly down your throat, don't you Miriam?" "Can you get it any better than this?" I kept after her. Right now, I didn't care if I hurt her feelings. "Can you get it like this at home?" She was clamping my ass between her arms that were wrapped around me, driving her mouth onto my cock fiercely, going all the way up to my sac and wallowing it around deep within her throat. I blew my entire load in one long series of spasms while Miriam sucked and swallowed every bit that she could suck out of the tip of my cock.

After I caught my breath, I pulled out far enough for Miriam to start breathing again and stood there while she reveled in the taste and feel of my cock as it slowly lost its firmness and shape. She was clinging to my legs and washing my cock with her tongue, sucking on it for all she was worth, savoring the last drops of cum still leaking out as it deflated and softened inside her mouth. I dragged her mouth off my cock with an audible sucking sound and it made me chuckle under my breath, but it was loud enough that she heard me too.

Miriam sobbed and started to softly cry. Her arms fell to her sides with her hands together, laying there on top of her spittle covered knees as she knelt on the damp ground in front of me. I reached down and caressed the sides of her head with my hands and bent over to kiss and nuzzle her ear and one cheek. "It's really been nice to finally meet the new neighbor!", I told her and kissed her cheek again. "I can't wait to do this again."

I pulled the tag end of the half hitch I had used to tie off the lanyard for the trip line that was still holding her feet in place to release all the tension and bent down to find my shorts and put them back on. I also picked up the tee shirt I had dropped beside Miriam after pulling it over her head earlier and laid it over her shoulders, using the opportunity to kiss her cheek again while she sat there on her knees sobbing. I stepped over to the spotting camera and removed it from the mounting bracket set into the tree where it had surprised Miriam and captured the exact moment of her initial fall from grace.

Then, I simply walked away, covering the short distance and going into my house, to download the pictures from the camera and see what had been captured on the infrared video while Miriam sat there softly crying and the sky opened up with another drizzling rain to match the tears falling down her face.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds