• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Modeling Class
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Modeling Class

Linda came out and I dropped my robe and hopped in the shower. I heard other voices and peeked out to see Becky and Anne Marie chatting with Linda and Melissa. Anne Marie came over and said they were off to the bar now and I could join them when I was finished. I said in mock disappointment that I would have to go alone and walk over in the cold. Becky stuck her head around the corner of the shower and said she'd be happy to wait. She even offered to help me wash up.

I knew she was teasing and to tease back began soaping my penis with long strokes. Becky's mouth opened in real shock, and, what looked to be a bit of lust. Anne Marie shook her head in mock disgust. She knew Becky and I had a little flirting game going, but was not bothered or worried about it.

"I think Becky should come with us," asserted Anne Marie.

Since Anne Marie, I and the girls all came in one car, I would have to walk the five blocks over to the bar. Melissa said Linda could go with them and she'd wait and could drive me over. All agreed and the other three left to pick up Bridget from the drawing studio.

I came out and dried. I added a touch of exhibitionism by almost forcing a conversation with Melissa and thus encouraging her to look at my naked body as we spoke.

Pulling on jeans, no underwear, a t-shirt and sweater, and stuffing my feet into Timberland boots and tossing on an old bomber jacket, I announced myself ready.

We rode in Melissa's BMW over to the Rover. She parked and then turned to me. "You liked me looking at you when we were alone and you were drying yourself."

I began to come up with a denial, but for some reason decided to be honest. "Yes."

"I thought so. Just so you know, I enjoyed looking at you. I like your body, your dick and how tight your ass is when you walk. Do I shock you?"

Melissa had a way of stringing her thoughts together that kept me a little off balance. "I wouldn't say shock, but, maybe, surprise."

"That's not quite as good, but it will do for now. Maybe I can shock you later." She leaned over and kissed me. It was not necessarily a sexy kiss, but we had just met, so it was not a "friend-kiss". I was not sure what kind of kiss it was, but it was sweet.

We met up with the crew in the bar and soon all had pints in front and sitting at a large round table. I was sitting between Becky and Melissa. Linda was next to Becky. Across the table from me was Anne Marie and Bridget was opposite Becky. Rose, another student in the class, was next to Bridget. Soon Anne Marie, Bridget, Becky, Rose and Linda were involved in some rant on whether photography or drawing was the more honest art form. I sipped my Guinness, tuned out and then back in when I smelled Melissa's faint perfume and felt her hair on my cheek. She was leaning into me and whispered in my ear, "Want to hear a story?"

I nodded and she said, "Not tonight, tomorrow at our house." I remembered that Melissa and Linda were having a little party the next evening. I nodded again, and Melissa ran her hand up the inside of my thigh and lightly caressed my crotch. She kept her hand on my penis and leaned in front of me to get Linda's ear. As she stretched out, her breast rested on my forearm. I could feel the nipple under the cotton turtleneck. I became erect and Melissa squeezed my hard-on. She told Linda she wanted to leave. As she spoke, she rubbed her breast on my arm and stroked me through my jeans. She again whispered in my ear, "Just the reaction I was hoping for."

Linda agreed to leave and began making her good-byes. Melissa sat up, keeping her hand in my crotch, and said into my ear, "The unexpected is such a wonderful aphrodisiac. I am sure that Anne Marie will be the beneficiary of this evening."

Breaking off contact, she stood and put on her pea coat and pulled on her navy watch cap. Linda and she linked arms and quickly left the bar with waves and promises to see everyone tomorrow. Melissa was prophetic as Anne Marie experienced aggressive love-making long into the night.

The next evening we arrived at Linda and Melissa's apartment in Cambridge around eight to find most of the others guests already there. We grabbed glasses of wine and joined the conversations sprinkled about the living room and kitchen.

Linda came around with a bottle for refills. She reached up and kissed my cheek and said I made a great impression on Melissa last night. I said they hardly talked, but that she seemed very nice. Linda laughed and said Melissa told her about the experience at the table. I blushed and Linda laughed again. "Not to worry. It's Ok."

She moved off to refill other glasses, but certainly not to reassure the other guests that hidden hard-ons were Ok.

Anne Marie moved into the living room and became part of a group playing Pictionary. I wandered about the large apartment, which occupied the second floor of a Victorian house. Opening a door off the central hallway, I found myself in a small bedroom that was converted to a library. The walls were lined with bookshelves and there was an old library table in the middle of the room with two chairs pushed up to it. Along one wall was an old, overstuffed couch that was bracketed with floor lamps.

I smelled the delicious aroma of Melissa and turned to find her behind me. "Want a story?"

"Sure."

"Come, we'll sit on the couch."

She carried a wine bottle and topped both glasses. She adjusted the lights so that only a small, soft glow bathed the couch. We sat in relative darkness, each at opposite ends of the comfortable couch and facing each other.

"What's the story?" I asked.

"What's the question?" Melissa replied.

I paused and then said, "Tell me about your first time."

"With a man or a woman?"

"You know which I want."

"Ah, yes!"

Melissa sipped her wine and then undid her hair that was in a loose bun atop of her head. She shook it loose, took another sip, then started.

I was a real heterosexual for a long time, beginning with my first attraction to Danny Hardy in the fifth grade. He was my first kiss, but not my first lover. That would be Sam in 11th grade. A little precocious you might say, but most of my friends had given it up by 17. I was 17 and one hundred and twenty days. Sam was a senior. I was not his first, but, as I found out, he had not really improved since his first thrust and shoot. As experiences go, it was unique, but unsatisfying.

Melissa played with her hair, sipped her white Bordeaux and continued.

A couple more followed in senior year and college. As a junior at Brown, my roommate and I opted for a semester in France, Marseille to be exact. We rented an apartment, sight unseen, that promised luxury accommodations for two for an extremely reasonable price. We quickly redefined luxury. Our apartment was on the fifth floor of a building dating from the 1700's and no elevator. It had a living room, small kitchen with a smaller table and two chairs, a bedroom and bath. The bedroom had a miniscule balcony that offered a minimal, but real, view of the Mediterranean. At first we thought it charming, and the landlord said the pull-out couch in the living room was as comfortable as a bed in a four star hotel. He lied, of course. The first week I took the couch, and between the odd spring poking my back, and the permanent sag in the middle, I slept but a wink. My roommate, Julie, offered to try and lasted one night before admitting defeat. We looked at the double bed in the bedroom, and decided it was plenty big enough. We settled into a sleeping accommodation that had each of us clinging steadfastly to our respective sides and achieving a modicum of a night's sleep. Let me insert here, that at that point neither one of us had ever been with a woman, nor had any desires on each other. But, stay tuned.

All was well until October broke upon us like an errant eruption from the sun. The south of France was experiencing a heat wave of historic proportions. Our apartment, without any air conditioning and little ventilation, could be described as an oven except the oven would complain of defamation. It was hot day and night.

We would come back from classes, strip naked, take a cold shower and have neither the energy nor desire to dress. We would try to nap, soaking our sheets, until the sun went down and then put on as little as minimal decency allowed and go out for dinner. Arriving back, we were always shocked to find that our hopes were once again dashed, and the apartment was prepared to bake pizzas if need be.

We'd strip, shower and then fall into bed and try to sleep. Being roommates, we had obviously seen each other naked before. This was, however, the first time we spent extended periods of time nude. I came to enjoy watching Julie walk around. She's a little taller than I am, with much fuller breasts, a flat tummy and a round and firm butt. As was the fashion, she kept her light brown bush trimmed to a wide landing strip. I don't know if she also took pleasure in observing me, but I think she did. I look very good nude.

Melissa smiled coyly at me and extended her legs out straight, affording me a good look at how long and shapely they were. She topped off our glasses and took up her narrative.

Anyway, we kept the French doors to the balcony open with the hope that a wayward breeze might find its way to us. After five nights without a respite from the heat, Julie tossed, turned and then turned to me.

"If this heat were not enough to drive me crazy, it is making me so fucking horny."

"Oh," was the best I could reply.

"Look, no offense Mel, but since we've been bunking together, I haven't been able to get myself off and I am about to explode."

"You mean masturbate?" I added so incisively.

Julie just looked at me with scorn.

"How about if I sleep back on the couch?" I offered.

"That room is hotter than this, there is no window, and the couch still sucks. No, I'm just bitching. Forget it." Julie tried putting on a happy face to her unhappy situation.

"How about if I just turn my back?"

"What and have me do it with you there? I don't know."

"Hey, it's cool with me, if anything can be cool in this fuckin' heat wave," I assured her.

Julie considered my suggestion while searching my face for some sign of mockery. Seeing none, she responded.

"I can't do it on my side. I have to be on my back."

I laughed. "OK, I'll turn on my side and you can be on your back and then you can do it."

"I make a lot of noise," offered Julie.

"I can deal with it."

"Sure?"

"Sure!"

I turned on my side and stared at the wall. After a long wait, I felt the bed begin to move. Julie said she felt really weird. I assured her I was perfectly fine and to let herself go.

"This is France, for chrissake," I offered.

The motion quickened and then Julie's voice moaned and sighed. Her breathing became heavy and the motion picked up. Her sighs yielded to loud panting and soon a series of somewhat restrained shrieks punctuated the spasms I felt through the mattress.

Stillness and sweat settled in. "Fuck, that was good."

Julie kissed my back and ran her hand up and down my arm. "You are a peach, I love you, Mel."

"Love you, too, Jules."

For three nights, I turned my back and Julie managed to let her orgasms build in intensity and volume, and with each one, more of her reserve slipped away, allowing her to let her orgasms explode. On the fourth night, I could stand it no more and turned toward Julie as she began the motions.

The moon shone into the room and illuminated her head arched back, the perspiration reflecting the golden glow from outside. One hand clamped her breast and pulled on the nipple. Her other hand nestled in the dark strip between her legs and her fingers danced between her clit and the obviously damp interior. Julie built her intensity, then sensing something, opened her eyes and locked onto mine. She opened her mouth, but then spoke nothing. She worked her hand between her legs harder, her breath became more ragged and finally the shrieks came as her pelvis thrust up to meet her fingers. She arched her back, shook from head to toe and collapsed back on the bed.

I had never seen another woman masturbate and I was mightily turned on. I knew I was damp and I ached to touch myself.

Julie finally opened her eyes and turned on her side to face me.

"So?"

"So, I guess I'm a perv for watching."

"And?"

"And, I found it really, really sexy. If I weren't such a dweeb, I'd be doing it myself."

Julie reached out and stroked my cheek. She smiled and told me it was going to be a long semester if I didn't find release. She would be happy to go take a shower and allow me some privacy, or, she could turn her back, or, she could enjoy herself by watching me.

I turned a deep red. Julie grinned and reminded me we were naked together almost all the time in the apartment, we had traded "getting laid" stories for years, and she thought we were probably both voyeurs and so she wanted to "voy" me.

I hesitated and then admitted I am a voyeur, but not sure I am an exhibitionist.

"Mel, just go for it."

By this time, I was not damp, but wet, Almost on its own my hand found its way to my crotch and started rubbing. Soon, sexual abandon overtook me and I was plunging away with one hand and pulling nipples with the other. I really like to twist my right nipple hard as I get ready to cum. I had my eyes closed for most of the time I was getting off, but opened them as I raced toward my climax. Julie was staring at me through half-opened eyes as she worked her own magic between her legs. She must have sensed I was close, and hoarsely whispered if I could hold back for about a minute.

I slowed my hand, although the ache to come was immense. Julie then began her panting and I picked up the pace. We both came within seconds of each other. Julie crying out louder than ever before, and me giving a series of soft grunts as the spasms rocked my body.

We both dissolved into a sweat-drenched heap. Julie reached out and took my hand in hers. She pressed it to her lips and said, "Thank you."

"For what?" was all I could manage.

"For one of the best erotic events in my life." She kissed my hand again and then lay on her back with her fingers intertwined in mine.

We slept for nearly an hour. I moved first and padded off to the shower. As I was finishing, I heard Julie's voice call out. She was sitting on the toilet and I poked my head out to see her wipe herself.

"Leave it running, and I'll jump in."

I stepped out onto the bath mat. Julie stood in front. We looked each other in the eye, then softly embraced. Her body was still hot, mine cooler from the shower. The touch of her breasts on mine and the sensation of our thighs brushing was both erotic and comforting. Julie kissed me lightly on the lips and slipped into the shower.

An hour later we were at our favorite cheap café splitting a decent bottle of St. Emilion and enjoying the afterglow.

In the soft glow of the room of the apartment with the noise of the party filtered by the heavy oak door, now closed, Melissa reached across the couch and refilled my glass. I sipped and said nice story, but I thought it was supposed to be about the first time she made love to a woman.

"Not disappointed, are you?" she asked smiling. She slipped her hand between my legs, feeling the erection. "No, I'd say definitely not disappointed."

Melissa stretched on the couch next to me. Like a cat extending all limbs, she raised her hands over her head and pushed her legs out straight. She was wearing a pink T-shirt and a short denim skirt. As she stretched, I could easily make out the shape of her small breasts, obviously not confined in a bra, and the points of her nipples. Her skirt rode up exposing the bottom of pink bikini underpants. She let out a sigh, then curled up on the couch. She turned to face me, affording a clear view of her pink covered crotch.

"OK, part deux."

Our mutual masturbation party became a regular night experience. No longer shy, we greedily watched each other. We sometimes would play with ourselves simultaneously, sometimes one watched as the other did herself.

After one particularly explosive session ending in simultaneous orgasms, I moved into Julie's embrace, resting my head on her chest.

"Are we gay?" I asked.

"Well, we haven't screwed each other, so maybe we are just curious voyeurs who are having fun getting off"

Julie then kissed the top of my head and continued. "Do you think you are gay?"

I turned my face up to her and said "I didn't think so, but masturbating together and then putting my head on your tits could be seen by an objective bystander as certainly leaning in a gay direction."

Julie got a wicked grin on her face, and asked if I wanted someone else to watch us as we did it. Looking at my puzzled expression, she said "You know, an objective bystander watching us."

We both laughed.

"What would a stranger think of this?" asked Julie.

She bent down and kissed me strong on the lips. I looked at her and kissed back. Julie explored my mouth with her tongue and I followed her lead. After about ten minutes of making out, Julie asked, "What do you think?"

"Mmm, good kissing. I want more."

We repositioned ourselves and with arms and legs intertwined kissed and let tongues excite each other. I moved my hand up and down Julie's back, marveling at her smooth skin and firm ass. I pulled her butt toward me, and our sexes pushed together. Julie did the same. The sensation of her hands on my ass was thrilling. Julie then slid one hand off my ass and put it on my left tit. Slowly she squeezed and played with the nipple.

My nipples get really erect and probably stick out more than a half inch. I don't have big tits, but my nipples are great. Julie moved her mouth down to my breast and took my nipple between her lips. Soon, licking, sucking and biting had me running like a faucet. I played with her breasts, and pulled her off me so I could bring my mouth to her tits. Julie was way more endowed than I. Where I have a small areola with a protruding nip, she had areolas that covered the better part of the front of her breasts. They were 36 D and the nipples never got too erect, but I licked them and the areolas. Julie loved having her tits licked and sucked and I equally loved paying attention to them. I never understood a guy's obsession with tits until I was playing with Julie's.

Just as I was really getting into using my teeth on her nipple, I felt her fingers at my opening.

I thought, "Well, this is the moment. Open your legs and in she goes and you are on the gay side. Keep your legs closed and you are just two girls having a little semi-innocent fun"

In a second my legs sprung open, and I felt Julie's finger slip inside me. To tell the truth it felt no different from all the guys' fingers that had been there. But knowing it was a woman, knowing it was my best friend, and, yes, knowing that I was sucking a tit while this was happening, made it incredibly sexy and intoxicating.

I felt obligated, just kidding, I felt desire to go inside Julie. I put my hand on her mound and felt the heat through the tight curls of her neatly trimmed strip. Moving slowly, I parted the outer lips and pushed my middle finger inside. Now, this was a new sensation. I was used to what I felt like, but this was many degrees of difference. I had to orient my finger to a different angle and explore the walls. My thumb rested on Julie's clit and soon I found a rhythm of fingering and rubbing that seemed to strike a chord. She began to make the sounds I had grown accustomed to hearing. In a second, her thighs closed on my hand and she pulled me by the wrist to free me from the warmth of her inner beauty. She quivered then pulled me to her for long, deep kisses.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Modeling Class
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds