• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Modeling Class
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

Modeling Class

"Stroke him," came the barely audible command. This time I was shocked as I recognized Cathy's voice.

Standing behind, Linda reached around and slowly moved her hand up and down. Letting her fingers play with the tip, she slowly descended and played with my balls. With everyone standing in front of, none could see what Linda was doing with her other hand. She slipped it inside herself and brought a wet finger to the opening of my anus. Slowly, she probed and, still working the erection slid it in my butt up to her second knuckle. Moving it back and forth, she simultaneously rubbed her breasts on my back.

I swear if it went more than 30 seconds, I was going to pop right there.

Cathy called time and said the session was over. There were cheers and applause from the darkness. The lights flashed on and everyone squinted. After adjusting, they saw the four women students still clapping their approval.

Linda took my hand and we made an exaggerated stage bow.

Cathy came up and hugged both. I felt my erection push against her stomach.

"Thank you both, so much. That was the best erotic session we ever had."

Then in a lower voice she said, "God, I need a major fuck or a cold shower."

"And..." asked Linda?

"Unfortunately, Delta faucet here I come."

We laughed and hugged again.

"Hey, guys, can you come over here for a sec?"

It was Kelsey and Jessie calling them.

Not bothering with robes, we walked over.

Kelsey said, "We'd like you to autograph one of our sketches. Please!"

I said what the hell and Linda agreed. We were still both a little high on the rush of the performance, and standing fully aroused in front of two cute girls.

Jessie held out the sketch of Linda exposing herself. It was a close-up of her sex and it was remarkable for the fineness and the feeling of wanton abandonment she captured as Linda's finger played with her clit.

Linda signed it, placing the signature even with her aroused clit standing out from the dark curls.

Kelsey asked if I would sign two. The first was the one with Linda's lips almost touching my tip. She just captured part of Linda's face and the top part of my penis. I signed "To Kelsey, Keep it up, Owen"

They all laughed at that.

The other was from the last pose with Linda's hand on my erection. She had captured more of my torso this time and my erection seemed to jump off the page.

"This is very good, Kelsey. You have real talent," I said as I signed and handed the pen to Linda so she could do likewise.

"I was inspired," gushed Kelsey. "God, that was the sexiest thing I have ever seen. And, Owen, you have the most beautiful cock."

She looked down at the still hard member.

"Could I..."

"Kelsey, you and Jessie are great kids, but no you may not touch me."

"Yeah, look but don't touch," added Linda. "But, unfair as it is, girls, I can both look and touch." With that, she stroked me up and down.

"I love the way the skin goes back when it's hard," said Jessie. "I don't know any boys who aren't circumcised."

"Me neither," added Kelsey. "Are you sure we can't..."

"Absolutely. Now time for us to go," I said.

"Hugs?"

Before I could respond Jessie embraced me and Kelsey did the same with Linda. They broke and then switched. Kelsey was nearly as tall as I and pulled me into her. He could feel her breasts pushing against my chest and my erection against her jeans. She kissed my cheek and then cupped my ass.

"God, I wanted to feel those buns since I first saw them."

I broke away and took Linda's hand. We gathered our robes and knowing no one was probably left in the building ran across the hall naked and into the dressing room.

I was still fully engorged.

Before turning on the light, Linda hugged me in the darkness and thanked me for being a good sport. She said I probably could have had two young girls for the asking tonight.

I assured her that I felt the desire, but also knew it was not right. They are young and it just should not be like that.

I then confessed that I was so turned on that she better avert her eyes while I was in the shower.

She stretched up and kissed him. I kissed her back and we pulled our bodies together.

"You're a good kisser, Owen. For a guy, that is."

She laughed and turned on the light. We both yelped when we saw another person in the room.

Melissa sat on the bench. "Well, it certainly looks like the session was a success."

Linda ran to her and they kissed and hugged. "God, Mel, it was awesome. Everybody cheered us. We had to autograph some really hot sketches of us. And, even Cathy, said she was so turned on she wanted a fuck or a cold shower. Too bad, she said it was the shower for her."

We all laughed. Then Mel went on.

"Now I know what you mean about Owen's cock, Linda. It is quite handsome."

"And, you touched it?"

"God, yes. And, you know what else?"

"No, enlighten me, dear."

"I almost kissed it. I was like, what Owen, no more than an inch away."

"Yeah, no more than that."

"Linda, this sounds strange, but I really wanted to kiss it. Me, wanting to kiss a guy's dick. Whoa."

"No time like the present, Sweetheart. And from the looks of Owen, I think it's just what he needs."

"Oh, I couldn't. Really. I was just saying that at the moment, I think I might have been able."

"Come sit beside me, Lins." Melissa patted the space on the bench.

Linda sat next to her lover.

"Look at that," Mel gestured to the erection standing up from my groin. "It is a thing of beauty, and not something to be feared or hated. Besides, you like Owen and you heard me say he needs relief in the worst way."

"Owen, can you come here, please."

I crossed the room and stood before the two women, one clothed, one naked.

Melissa leaned forward and touched her tongue to the tip of my erection. I moaned.

"See, dear, it's easy. Make him feel better. Go on."

Linda slowly moved her face to my member and tentatively put her lips to the head of my penis. I pushed forward slightly, and Linda pulled back.

"Don't be afraid. Watch," said Mel.

She opened her lips and covered the tip. Holding one hand at the base, she began to lick up and down.

"Now, you."

Melissa held on to my erection as Linda gingerly licked me.

"More," encouraged Mel.

Linda used her lips and tongue, moving slowly up and down.

"Now, open and take him in your mouth. Owen, do not cum in her mouth."

I nodded in agreement.

Linda looked up into my eyes and smiled. She brought her lips to the tip of my penis, then opened her mouth. Slowly she let me slide inside, feeling the warmth and strength of me moving inside her mouth. She could only handle a little bit and drew back.

"Honey, it's not going to choke you. Watch."

Melissa took me in her mouth and began moving up and down on me. She took most of my shaft and used her tongue while sucking on my tip.

She pulled off and pointed it toward her lover. Linda opened and repeated what she just witnessed Mel doing. As she was working up and down, Mel slipped her hand between Linda's legs, and slipped two fingers inside the wet opening. Mel then joined her friend as they kissed the strange male member in front of them. Linda once again took me fully in her mouth and Mel bent to suck on Linda's breast.

"Oh, my God."

The voice came from the doorway, and I turned to see Cathy standing there. She had already stepped in and the door closed behind her.

"I am so sorry, I just came in to thank you guys again. Oh, shit, I am so sorry."

She turned to leave, fumbling with the knob, when Mel called out, "Wait."

Cathy froze. Melissa stood and crossed to her. She took her hand and turned her back to the room. Although Linda had removed her mouth, she still held the base of my erection.

"I have to leave. I'm sorry," stuttered Cathy.

"No, you don't have to leave, Cathy. I think you like to watch."

"No, I came in to say thanks. No, I don't want to watch. I have to go."

"No Cathy," continued Mel. "You do like to watch. That's why you teach this class. You like to watch the models, you like to watch the students watch the models, you like to see their drawings. Oh, Cathy, you do like to watch. Stay, watch us."

"I can't," Cathy said, but the fight had left her. There was a look of lust on her face.

Mel leaned in and kissed her. Cathy feebly tried to push her away.

"No, I'm not like that."

"Like what, Cathy. Not like a woman with wants and desires. Not like a woman who just minutes ago said she was so hot she needed to fuck someone, or go home and cool off in a shower. Not like a woman who wants to experience life by watching. Oh, Cathy, don't deny what you want. Stay, watch, enjoy."

Mel took a step back and in one motion lifted her shirt over her head. She had nothing on underneath. Her small breasts heaved and her nipples stood straight out. She undid her belt, unzipped her jeans and eased them down. Cathy could not avert her eyes. Mel hooked her thumbs into her underwear and slid them off. She took Cathy's hand and placed it on her breast.

"Feel how fast my heart is pounding, Cathy. That's normal. That's how you feel when you desire something. I bet you are desiring something, Cathy."

Mel slipped a hand under Cathy's sweatshirt and her bra. Resting her palm on the woman's breast, she massaged the soft tissue and felt the nipple harden under her fingers.

"See, Cathy, you do want something. And, you heart is pounding. Stay, watch, enjoy."

Mel kissed her again, then took her hand from her breast and walked back to us.

"Watch, Cathy."

Linda took me back in her mouth, while Mel stood behind me rubbing her naked body up and down my back.

I looked at Cathy. She had one hand under her sweatshirt, and the other had unsnapped her pants and was working down the zipper. She slipped her hand inside and began rubbing herself.

Mel was playing with my nipples and biting my ear.

"How close are you?"

"Pretty fucking close," I replied hoarsely.

Moving in front, Mel straddled the bench. She eased Linda off me. Seeing Mel's legs splayed open, Linda quickly got to her knees and began to kiss Mel on her soft brown fur.

I looked over at Cathy, who now had her jeans and panties at her knees and masturbating vigorously. He could make out the full brunette bush behind her hand. She had pulled off her sweatshirt, pushed her breast out of her bra and was playing with her nipple as her fingers moved faster and faster.

Mel looked up to see Cathy half naked. She eased away from Linda, stood and crossed to her, and in a minute had removed her clothes. Taking her hand she led her back to where Linda and I were.

Mel pulled Cathy hard to her and kissed her. Running her hands up and down the other woman's naked back, she held her tight.

After a few moments, Mel broke the embrace.

"Kiss him, Cathy. You know you want to."

"I can't. We work together. It would be too," she paused for the right word, "too awkward."

"Fuck that, Cathy. You know you want his cock in your mouth. Live in this moment."

Mel took Cathy's hand and led her to sit next to her. She guided me so my erection was in front of Cathy's mouth. Cathy looked up, with a lost but hungry look. She diverted her eyes from me, opened her mouth, and took me deep inside her.

She moved up and down, and used her hands on my balls.

After a while, Linda eased her off, and kissed her on the lips.

"Let me finish him," said Mel.

She knelt in front of me, took my penis by the base and said softly, "Ok, Cowboy, let 'er rip."

With a wide grin, Mel opened her mouth and took me inside. As Linda used her hand between the Mel's legs, Mel moved up and down. I was at the edge, when I felt her mouth leave me.

"Cathy, touch Owen. Make him cum."

Almost trancelike, Cathy reached out and took me, her co-worker, in her hand. She moved her hand up and down, slowly at first and then quickly.

I began to twitch, and Mel took my tip in her mouth. I exploded. She took the first shot, then pulled off. Cathy's hand kept moving and the second shot hit Mel in the chest, a large amount landing on her right breast. Cathy's hand was still moving, and was now covered with cum. She then put her mouth on my erection. I shot twice more deep inside Cathy's mouth.

Mel pulled Cathy toward her and guided her head to her breast. Cathy opened her mouth and licked the cum off then suckled the tiny tit.

Mel reached out and slid a finger inside Cathy. Moving quickly, she found the woman's g spot and began massaging it. With her other hand, she rubbed the clit, and within a minute Cathy was holding onto me for support as the orgasms convulsed her body

She leaned into me, her exposed breast pushing into my bare chest. Mel embraced Cathy from the back and softly kissed her neck.

Slipping her hands on the woman's breasts, she cooed into her ear, "Now wasn't that better than a cold shower?"

The four of us broke into peals of laughter.

Calming down, Mel led her into the tiny shower stall.

"How about you help me clean off the rest of that sweet man's juice?"

The two of them stayed in the shower until the hot water began to fade, taking turns exploring each other.

Linda and I had dressed by the time they came out. Mel tossed me a towel and asked me to dry Cathy, while Linda tended to her.

I dried Cathy, enjoying the sensations of her soft flesh under the thin fabric of the towel. She looked up and then kissed me. I let my hands explore her breasts and then slipped a finger inside her. She moaned and I kept gently stroking her. Finally, breaking away, she turned to get dressed.

In a few minutes the four of us left the institute into the cold winter night, still warm from the exotic experience.

The next time I saw Cathy at work, about a week later, she was not as awkward as I had anticipated. She stopped by my desk and said she was looking forward to coffee break. I joined her later at one of the tables in the café.

She was carrying a large manila envelope. They were at a table by themselves. Speaking softly, she began by thanking me for the most exciting sexual night of her life. She said Mel and Linda invited her to go on a ski trip with them and she was not sure what to expect, but she was alive with anticipation.

"You know," she said in a low tone so others could not overhear, "I never had any experience with women. I'm not sure if I want to go all the way down that road, but I am open to possibilities. And, Owen, you are so good to not try to exploit that night. You've been a real gentleman. Plus, you have an awesome body."

Dropping her voice to a whisper she said, "I loved sucking your cock."

I said she did a great job and I enjoyed touching her, and she blushed.

"You know Helen, the photography teacher, is a friend," stated Cathy.

I shrugged, wondering where this was going.

"Well, I asked her for two favors. One, she gave me a great print of you posing in the class. Of course, you're not aroused, but you are naked and beautiful. It has a place of honor in my apartment."

I grinned and said I hoped it gave her some pleasure.

Nodding, she then fingered the envelope.

"The other favor was I asked her to take a picture for me. I wanted to repay you for that night. The thing is the next day I got a call from Kelsey. She was raving about the erotic posing session. She then asked if I knew how to get in touch with you. I said sure, but why? She explained what she wanted and I got this idea. So, I asked Helen to take a special picture."

Sliding the envelope toward him, she said, "Thanks, from all of us."

Glancing around to be sure no one could see, I opened the envelope and eased out the contents. It was an 8 x 10 color photo, taken in the studio where I posed for the photography class. The blue backdrop helped to bring attention to the five naked figures standing in a combination of poses. Cathy was in the middle wearing a wreath and with her hands on her hips. Next to her was Mel, sitting at Cathy's feet, her legs open and one arm wrapped around Cathy's leg, her fingers lying against the untamed tangle of her dark bush. On the other side of Cathy, Linda sat on a stool, draping an arm over Cathy's shoulder, with her hand resting on her breast. Next to Linda and as well as on the other side of Mel was the shocker. Kelsey and Jessie posed in the nude. Kelsey wore a long sheer veil that floated behind her. Her dark hair, firm breasts with puffy nipples and completely shaven crotch made her appear like a Greek goddess. Jessie, blond and fit, had smaller breasts and equally puffy nipples and a full blond bush. She had her arm around Linda's waist.

The cumulative exotic nature of the nude women made me become fully aroused. Cathy smiled as I continued to stare at the photo.

"Thanks, Owen, enjoy."

I did.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Modeling Class
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 82 milliseconds