Mom, All I Want for Xmas is You Ch. 16

She looked down at herself to look where he was staring.

"Tell me. Now that you're seeing them in the light, I'm curious to know. Do you like my tits?" She looked down at her big breasts before looking up at her son. "Your father loved my tits. He couldn't get enough of my big breasts," she said beaming him a sexy smile. "He was always flashing my tits to his drunken friends."

She looked from him to look at her tits again before looking up at him.

"Do I like your tits?" He looked at her as if she was joking. "I love your tits. You have beautiful breasts, so firm yet so soft and so shapely," he said reaching out both hands to feel her touch her tits, feel her tits, fondle her big tits. "Better than a Playboy Playmate, you have the best breasts I've ever seen and felt."

Seemingly pleased with his response, she gave him a sexually excited smile.

"What about my nipples? Do you like my nipples? Your father loved fingering my nipples while sucking my nipples," she said with pride. "Go ahead, now that I've been fondling your cock and cupping your balls, you may suck my nipples while fingering my nipples. I love having my nipples sucked and fingered."

He immediately fingered both his mother's big nipples. Pulling them, he turned them and twisted them between his fingers.

"I love your big nipples, Mom," he said forgetting to call her Susan again.

Obviously sexually excited by feeling her tits and fingering her nipples while she returned her hand to his erect prick and continued to slowly stroke his cock, he forgot about sucking her tits. As if she was his Dominatrix and he was her personal, sexual slave, she blurted out what she wanted him to do next. Now that she told him what to do, he couldn't wait to suck his mother's big tits.

"Suck my tits before I suck your cock," she said as if she was his dominating woman instead of his kind and caring mother.

Obediently obeying his mother, with his hands all over her big tits, James sucked his mother's tits, first one and then the other. He fingered her nipples while continuing to suck her nipples. Squeezing her tits, he cupped and fondled her big breasts in his hands before leaning down to suck and finger her nipples again.

"I love sucking your erect nipples and feeling your big tits, Susan," he said.

She took him by the wrist to not only tell him more of what she wanted before blowing him but also to show him what she wanted him to do before sucking him.

"Touch me before I suck your cock. I want you to feel how wet you made me," she said giving him a kiss, a long, wet, French kiss. "Finger my cunt. Masturbate me. Masturbate your mother, James, in the way that I've been masturbating you."

James touched his mother where no son should ever touch his mother. He fingered his mother's pussy as if he was her lover instead of her son. She put her hand on his hand and closed her eyes while he rubbed her clit and finger fucked her cunt. As much as he was sexually excited by her words, he was even more sexually excited by her actions. As much as he was sexually excited, she was obviously sexually excited too.

"Oh, my God, Susan. You're so very wet," he said rubbing her clit faster and harder while finger fucking his mother deeper. "I can't believe how wet you are. You're drenched. I love your pussy, Mom."

He lowered his head down to suck her hard, erect nipples again. Eager to get her to cum, he was masturbating his mother in the way that she had been masturbating him. His sexual fantasy come true, he couldn't believe he was finally masturbating his mother while sucking her big tits and fingering her erect nipples.

"Before I take your big prick in my mouth, before I suck you, I'd like to have some sexy fun too," she said leaning to whisper her sexual lust to her son while sticking her tongue in his ear again.

He looked at her with curiosity.

"What is it Mom? What would you like me to do? I'll do anything for you," he said not able to help himself from calling her Mom. Now that he was ready to do something sexual with her, he was more comfortable calling her Mom or Mother than Susan. It sexually excited him more when he called her Mom or Mother than when he called her Susan. "Just ask."

She took his face in-between both of her hands and gave him a long, wet, French kiss. Then, as if telling him that he was her secret Valentine, she confessed her sexual passion for her son in the way he already revealed his sexual passion for his mother. As if she was embarrassed to say what she sexually wanted aloud, she whispered what she wanted him to do in his ear again.

"Eat me, James," she said whispering in his ear while licking and blowing in his ear. She pulled back her head to obviously see the expression on his face. "Lick my pussy while fingering my pussy. Make me cum. Make me your submissive bitch. Make me your sexual slave. I want to be your whore," she said shocking him.

# # #

In the way that James had just done with his pillows, Susan rearranged her pillows behind her head in anticipation to watch her son eat her pussy. She spread her long, shapely legs and, as if showing him what to do, she fingered her pussy while staring at him. Obviously not needing his mother's instruction on how to masturbate and eat her, after masturbating and eating his ex-girlfriend, Jessica, now his stepmother, so many times, James moved down in-between Susan's mother's shapely thighs.

In the way that he touched her with his fingers before, he touched her with his fingers again now. Only this time, she allowed him to part her vaginal lips and touch her deeper. Exploring her warm wetness, he rubbed her clit while fucking her pussy with his long, stiff fingers. Then, ready to eat her, he moved his mouth closer to his mother's cunt and licked her. Licking her while fingering her, with him hoping to have sex with her, he never expected to ever have oral sex with her. Without a doubt, no comparison, his mother giving him her naked body was the best Christmas gift she ever gave him.

Licking and licking her, he licked his mother's pussy faster, harder, and deeper. Fingering her pussy while rubbing her clit, he rubbed her clit harder and fingered her pussy deeper. Masturbating her with his right hand, he reached up his left hand to feel her big tits and finger her erect nipples while continuing to lick and finger her. Obviously, by the sexually excited look on her face, she was enjoying what he was sexually doing to her pussy.

Obviously, with her squirming as soon as he fondled her breasts and fingered her nipples, she was sexually enjoying her son eating her cunt as much as she was enjoying him playing with her tits and fingering her nipples. In the way that he was licking her pussy, fingering her pussy, and fondling her breasts was obviously the magic formula to get his mother to cum. He continued licking and fingering his mother's wet pussy while pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples. He could wait to see and hear her have a sexual orgasm.

"I love eating your pussy, Susan. I love licking your cunt," he said lifting his head to talk dirty to her. "You're so wet."

He couldn't believe he was naked and in bed with his naked mother. He couldn't believe he was feeling her big tits and fingering her erect nipples. He couldn't believe she stroked and fondled his stiff prick before taking his erect cock in her mouth. He couldn't believe she French kissed him. He couldn't believe he was eating his mother's pussy. He couldn't believe his fingers and his tongue were inside of his mother's cunt. She reached down to take his hand in her hands and then moved his hand to her mouth to lick her vaginal juices from his fingers.

"I love you, James. I love having you eat my pussy. I love you licking and fingering my cunt," she said returning his dirty talk with her dirty talk. "Better than flowers, chocolate, and a sexy nightgown, sex is the best Christmas Day gift you could have given me," she said. "Sex is just what I needed. It's been so long since I've had sex, especially oral sex."

He removed his mouth from his mother to smile up at her.

"I love you, too, Mom," he said. "Merry Christmas, Mom."

As if she was the aggressive man and he was the submissive woman, she pushed his head down with her hand.

"More licking and less talking, please," she said with a sexy look and a dirty laugh. "Eat me, James. Eat me. Lick your mother's cunt. Finger my pussy. Rub my clit faster and harder while licking and licking me," she said giving him her motherly instructions in how to give her an orgasm.

Adding another dimension to eating his mother, he made sounds as if he was chanting, James continued eating his mother.

"Uma, uma, uma, uma," he uttered his sounds while licking his mother, a way that helped him to breath when his mouth and nose was buried in his mother's wet pussy.

By the way she was wiggling her shapely ass all over the bed, she obviously enjoyed her son's sound effects while he ate her.

"Lick me, James. Lick me. Oh, my God, James. Oh, my God. Eat Mommy. Make Mommy cum. Stick your tongue deeper in my hole. That's it. Right there, Baby. Right there. Oh, my God, I'm going to cum," she said. "Oh, my God, I love your tongue and your fingers. Lick me harder. Lick me faster. Finger me deeper."

He licked her harder. He licked her faster. He fingered her deeper while pulling, turning, and twisting her nipples.

"Cum, Mom, cum. Cum in my mouth," he said. "I want you to cum in my mouth. I want to taste you."

As soon as he told her to cum and as if she was the submissive and obedient mother and he was her controlling and domineering son, it didn't take her long to cum. She grabbed him by his hair and mashed his face in her pussy. Moving his head side-to-side, she creamed his face with her vaginal secretions in the way that he couldn't wait to cream his mother's mouth, face, hair, and breasts with his cum. In the way that she was bathing him in her vaginal secretions, he couldn't wait to bathe her in his cum and give her a cum bath.

"Oh, James. I'm cumming. I'm cumming. Don't stop. Please don't stop," she said pressing his head forward and holding it there. "Eat me, James. Eat me. Eat my cunt. Lick Mommy's pussy."

He continued licking her faster while fingering her deeper.

"Cum, Mom, cum. Cum in my mouth," he said. "Cum, Mom, cum."

As if calling her Mom was her orgasm button, forget about calling her Susan, she tightened her legs, arched her back, and screamed his name.

"James! I'm cumming. Oh, my God. I don't believe this. I'm cumming," she said collapsing in the mattress as if she was his blowup doll and he had deflated her.

She remained there like that enjoying the afterglow of sex while he continued licking and fingering her. She remained like that enjoying the afterglow of sex while he continued feeling her big tits and fingering her erect nipples.

"Oh, Mom, that was incredible," he said.

Then, she reached down for him.

"Come to Mommy. Let me hold my beautiful son," she said reaching her arms for him.

They stayed like that holding one another while basking in the afterglow of sex.

"I love you, Mom," he said.

She looked at him before giving him a big, wet kiss while reaching down to take his erect cock in her hand again. Then, she said something that he had longed to hear. He couldn't believe his mother wanted him to do what he had always wanted to do with her.

"Show me how much you love me. Make love to me," she said whispering what she sexually wanted in his ear again while licking and blowing in his ear. "Make love to your mother on this day of love and romance. Show me how much you love your mother on Christmas by making love to your mother before fucking your mother."

# # #

Something he had sexually fantasized doing so many times while masturbating himself and sexually fantasizing over having sex with his mother, seemingly so surreal and as if he was dreaming, James mounted his mother. He was about to have deep, penetrating sex with his mother. He was about to make love to his mother. He was about to fuck his mother.

He felt her hand reach for him and wrap her fingers around him. He felt her hand reach between his legs for his cock. She inserted him inside of her pussy. As if he was meant to be inside of her, with a hump and a thrust, he slid inside his mother. He was making sweet, incestuous love to his mother. He couldn't believe he was making forbidden love to his mother.

As soon as his engorged cock parted her pussy lips, his prick was engulfed with her warm wetness. With her going years without having sex, feeling tighter than Jessica, she was nearly as tight as a virgin. He humped his mother while kissing her and she returned her son's incestuous passion with her sexual passion. Making love to one another, he couldn't believe he was making love to his mother just as he couldn't believe his mother was making love to him.

With them both as horny as they were sexually frustrated, it didn't take long before James was fucking his mother instead of making love to his mother. Humping her faster, he humped her harder. Fucking his mother harder and faster, he fucked her deeper. He banged his mother's pussy in the mattress and her head against the padded headboard. A real fucking machine, Susan wrapped her arms around her son's neck while holding on to enjoy the sexually exciting ride.

"Oh, James. James! Oh, my God, James. You're going to make me cum again," she said whispering in his ear again. "It's been such a long time since I've been laid. Fuck me, James. Fuck me. Pound my pussy. Make Mommy cum again," she said holding her son tighter. "You're making your mother so very happy."

She wrapped her arms tighter around his neck and wrapped her long legs around his waist. Returning his hard, fast humps with her hard, fast humps, she humped him as hard and as fast as he humped her. She fucked her son as hard and as fast as he fucked his mother. Fucking and fucking, mother and son fucked one another as if they were animals in an alley. Fucking and fucking, she grabbed his ass with both hands when he reached beneath her to grab her ass with both hands. As if they were trying to merge their bodies, mother and son fucked one another as if they were one.

"Cum, Susan, cum," he said again. "Cum, Mom, cum."

As if he uttered the magic words by calling her Mom and cum together in one sentence, she grew more sexually excited.

"James! James! Oh, my God, James! I'm cumming. I'm cumming. Fuck me faster. Fuck me harder. Don't stop. Don't stop," she screamed her sexually excitement. "Please don't stop fucking me. Fuck me, James. Fuck me. Fuck me faster. Fuck me harder. Fuck me, James. Fuck me."

Then, instead of an explosion, she collapsed in a whimper. Flat out with her arms and legs spread, she looked like a dead starfish washed up on the beach. They embraced one another and kissed while holding one another. A naked mother with her naked son, they hugged one another while kissing. They stayed like that for a long time while holding one another, breathing hard, and sweating.

# # #

Keeping her promise as soon as she recouped her energy, she slid her body halfway down the length of him. As if she was a slithering snake in the garden of Eden, as if she was Eve and he was Adam, she kissed and licked her son everywhere he ever imagined his mother kissing and licking him. Then, while staring up at him with her big, beautiful, blue eyes, she took his long, hard prick in her soft, warm hand again. This time, before stroking his prick, she kissed his prick while licking his prick. Then, she stroked him to a harder erection before taking his cock in her mouth to suck him while stroking him.

She sucked her vaginal secretions from his cock while stroking him faster and sucking him deeper. With him already sexually excited from French kissing his mother, seeing her naked, and touching and feeling her everywhere he had sexually fantasized of touching her and feeling her, he was already ready to cum. After making love to her and fucking her, it wouldn't take his mother very long for him to shoot a load of warm, oozy cum in her mouth and down her throat.

"Blow me, Mom. Suck my cock. I need to cum," he said stroking her beautiful, natural, blonde hair.

As if teasing him with her eyes, her hand, her mouth, and her tongue, she continued sucking him and stroking him while staring up at him. As if he was dreaming, seemingly so surreal, and as if he was imagining all of this, he couldn't believe his MILF of a mother was finally blowing him. She removed his cock from her mouth long enough to speak before taking his stiff prick in her mouth again.

"Cum, Jimmy, cum. Cum for Mommy. Cum. Cum in my mouth. I want to taste you. I need to swallow you," she said. "Cum, Jimmy, cum."

The first time calling him Jimmy instead of James, as if he was her lover instead of her son, she sexually excited him even more. He put a gentle hand behind his mother's blonde, pretty head. He humped her mouth and fucked her face while she continued stroking him faster and sucking him deeper. He humped her mouth and fucked her face while she continued stroking him, sucking him, and staring up at him with those eyes. He stretched her lips in the way that he stretched her pussy for her to accommodate his big prick.

As if sexually teasing him, taking his stiff prick in and out of her mouth, she obviously wanted to show him that she was sucking him. Showing him what he wanted to see, she stared up at him while kissing, licking, and sucking his cock. In the way that he imagined her sucking his father and blowing the strippers on her 30th birthday, she was blowing her son on Christmas now. Just as he couldn't believe he had given his mother a sexual orgasm, she was intent on giving him an incestuous orgasm too.

"I can't wait to cum in your mouth, Mom," he said enjoying the blowjob. "May I give you a cum bath too? I'd like to cum all over your pretty face, in your beautiful, blonde hair, and across your big tits," he said.

She removed his cock from her mouth again to give him a smile.

"After you cum in my mouth, save some cum to give me a cum bath. Your father loved giving me cum baths too," she said giving him a wink. "Then, we can shower together and have sex in the shower again too," she said with a dirty laugh. "I'd love nothing more than to have sex with you every day, twice a day, morning and night."

Susan returned her son's prick to her mouth and continued blowing him. He couldn't believe his mother wanted him to give her a cum bath. He couldn't believe she wanted to have sex in the shower. He couldn't believe she wanted to have sex with him every day, twice a day, morning and night.

"Mom! Oh, my God, Mom. Mom! I'm cumming," he said. "I'm cumming."

Not giving her much warning, he shot a load of cum in his mother's mouth that surprised her. Not wanting to miss this opportunity, he pulled his prick out of her mouth in time to shoot a second load of cum across her face, in her hair, and with the remainder painting her naked breasts with his dripping cum. Good thing she had her eyes closed otherwise he would have whitened her blue eyes with his cum.

"My God, Jimmy. For someone who ejaculated a huge load of cum this morning, I can't believe you still have all this cum saved for me now," she said. "Be a dear and grab me a hand towel from my top, right, bureau drawer."

He got up from his mother's bed, opened her bureau drawer, and removed the towel. Only, as soon as he did, obviously seeing something that he wasn't supposed to see, he saw something that caught his attention. As soon as he opened her bureau drawer and looked closer, he saw something that shocked him as much as it sexually excited him. As soon as he opened her bureau drawer and read what was typed on the document, as if he was seeing things or imagining things, he couldn't believe what he was seeing.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 136 milliseconds