Mom, All I Want for Xmas is You Ch. 16

# # #

He saw a small stack of papers stapled together at the left-hand corner. He removed the papers from his mother's drawer to read the first page. It was a story, the story that he read several days ago that was written by SusanJillParker, Mom Sleeps with Son on Christmas. It was the same story that caused him to masturbate over it for three days. It was the same story that he imagined roleplaying with his mother, Mom Sleeps with Son on Christmas instead of Son Sleeps with his Mother on Christmas. It was the same story that he was masturbating over when his mother caught him masturbating.

"Mom?" He turned to look at her. "What's this? Where'd you get this?"

She gave him a sexy smile and a naughty look.

"You left your computer on while taking a shower and had this story open. I found it interesting enough to read. Then, figuring that the way to sexually seduce you was to roleplay the story, I printed it," she said giving him a sexy smile, a naughty look, and a dirty laugh. "Even with me having the same nightgown that was in the story, you had no idea that I was roleplaying with you as if we were the characters in the story," she said laughing.

He looked at her shocked.

"Oh, my God, Mom. That's outrageous. That's so hot," he said jumping on the bed again. "I can't believe you did that. Let's have sex again," he said.

He handed her the hand towel and she wiped the cum from her face and her breasts before dabbing at her hair.

"Okay, but tomorrow I want to print out another one of her stories that caught my eye, Mom Strips Naked for Nude Day. I'd love to roleplay that story with you, too," she said. "We can pretend it's our first time having sex. We can pretend that you're incestuously seducing me when I'm the one who is sexually seducing you."

He hugged his mother and kissed his mother.

"You've made me the happiest son in the world. Merry Christmas, Mom."

She returned his hug and his kiss with her hug and kiss.

"You've made me most sexually satisfied mother in the world," she said with a dirty laugh. "Merry Christmas, James."

Now with mother and son looking forward to Nude Day, they couldn't wait to roleplay another sexy, incestuous story.

*****

Please show your appreciation by voting.

THE END.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 67 milliseconds