Mom's Anal Servitude

The images showed a young Patricia posing for the camera. She was in a swimsuit. In the pictures, she showcased her athletic legs and toned backside. They were playful images taken around a dorm room. They were typical images that loving couples would take of each other.

With every click, Patricia showed her son the different pictures. Then finally, they reached the bottomless pictures.

She showed the pictures which she dreaded. They were pictures of her bottomless in her dorm, sometimes smiling to the camera while she posed. In some of the images, she stood and modeled her bare butt, which was round & toned. In other images, she laid on the bed with her bare butt to the camera, while she looked at the camera to smile. In the last image, she stood while her entire backside was completely naked, and she flexed the muscles in her back and ass (to showcase her swimmer's physique).

Patricia wondered if Sam enjoyed seeing the pictures. It wasn't hard to determine that he did.

"What do you think?" she asked apprehensively. "These are the pictures that were hacked. Do you think this will destroy my political career?"

They looked each other in the eyes while they sat closely.

"I honestly think people will still support you, even if these pictures came out. It's even possible that you might get more support from women, since these attacks are sexist. And you might get more support from men who'd want to see you more often."

She smiled and playfully punched her son the shoulder.

"Is that right? More men are going to vote for me because they like my bottom?"

"Makes perfect sense," he joked.

Patricia took another deep breath, and it was time to get serious again.

"Those pictures aren't the worst part," she said. "It's my diary entries. They're far more personal & intimate than the photographs of my butt. Some of my advisers have told me to completely deny that the diaries are mine. They want me to say that they're fake. But that's going to be hard to prove."

"Do you want me to look at them?" he asked, unsure of where this was headed.

"Only if you don't mind. But I'd like to have your opinion on this."

"Sure," he said, hiding his emotions.

Patricia searched through her old emails again. Once she found it, she downloaded the file which had several of her old diary entries. They were all handwritten and the images were scanned to the computer.

"There's a few entries here," she explained. "Read them at your own pace. These are the diary entries which the hackers are threatening to release."

He nodded.

The room was completely silent as Sam read each diary entry. He read it word for word at a brisk pace.

Each diary entry was only a few paragraphs long. They detailed everything Patricia had experienced sexually. The first diary entry detailed the night that Patricia first engaged in oral sex in the dorm room.

The second diary entry was written months later. It detailed the foreplay they engaged it. It detailed how Patricia felt when her bottom was being touched and admired. It revealed all of her dirty feelings towards the anal foreplay.

Things became more graphic towards the end. The diary entries provided specific details of anal stimulation. As a couple, they would lubricate small sex toys and insert them inside Patricia's little tight hole. The lust and excitement was made clear in the writings. She enjoyed it. She loved it. As a couple, it was their sexual release.

The final diary entry detailed the first time Patricia engaged in anal sex. She was nervous and scared. But so aroused. It was a simple process. Lubricate. Arouse. Gently insert. Slow thrust.

There was a conflict of emotion in Patricia's writing. She was in love. She felt so aroused during the anal play. Yet, she was terrified that she was violating her religious beliefs.

In the writings, Patricia justified everything by concluding that anal sex was a technicality. Right or wrong, that was her justification. In her opinion, she was 'technically' still a virgin while she was being anally penetrated.

And she loved it. In the writings, she pledged to be 'anally obedient' to the man she adored. She would do anything for him. And what he wanted was clear. He wanted complete control of her bottom. Patricia was more than willing to oblige.

When Sam was done reading, he leaned back on the chair and took a deep breath. There was a confused look on his face.

"You seem shocked," she casually noted.

"Kind of."

"Why? Surprised to learn that your mother is anally submissive?"

It was a joke question, which was meant to lighten the mood, but it only made Sam squirm in his seat.

"I wasn't expecting that," he said.

"No one is. If this gets out, then my political..."

"Mom, don't let those people bully you. Think about your whole political career. You claimed to be a champion of the people and a fighter for women. So you should act like it. You're also a human being with needs like everyone else. If anyone has a problem with this, then they can fuck off. Seriously."

Patricia smiled and a tear formed in her eye.

"You remind me of your father," she noted. "You have all his attributes."

"So are you going to decide?" he asked, keeping things on subject.

She hesitated, "I'll speak with my political advisers tomorrow, then I'll decide."

"What do your instincts tell you?"

"To do whatever you say," she replied. "Maybe that's because you're a lot like your father. And these pictures & diaries have brought back a lot of memories for me."

"Good memories?"

"Great ones."

There was an undeniable tension which surprised both of them. Neither of them could tell if the topic had just ended, or if it was only the beginning.

Part 3 of 3: The Servient Mother

That night. After diner, Patricia had spent an hour talking on the phone with advisers. The big meeting was tomorrow. All options were on the table.

The stakes were high and the pressure was mounting. Was she closer to a decision? Maybe. Did the talk with her son help? It might have.

So many questions and not enough time. The November deadline loomed and her seemingly perfect life felt like a trainwreck.

As she paced her bedroom, she thought about the diaries & pictures she showed Sam earlier. It gave her fond memories. Back then, whenever she had anxiety, Sam's father knew what to do. The anal servitude was her release. When she had upcoming exams or swimming competitions, the obedience took her mind away from the pressure. The obedience was her release.

With all the stress she had been feeling the past few days, her sex drive had been totally devastated, and it had been a while since she had masturbated.

She needed to orgasm. She looked around her bedroom. She needed something to masturbate with. At that moment, her fingers weren't good enough. She needed something to go deep inside.

Finally, she decided to use the bottom of a hair brush, which had a smooth handle with a rounded surface. It was perfect for insertion.

She picked up the brush, which was sitting on her dresser counter. She held it and looked at it. She wondered which hole to put it in.

Footsteps approached and Patricia snapped out of her trance. She turned around to look at Sam, who was standing by the door of her bedroom.

"I found something," he said, holding a small box. "I thought you'd like to see it."

"What is it?"

Sam entered the bedroom and Patricia put the brush down. Her masturbation would have to wait.

"They're old family pictures," he said, putting the small box on the bed. "They were in the cabinet of my room. I put it there last winter and I forgot about it. Maybe you'd want to see it, you know, with everything that's been on your mind lately."

"That's very sweet of you."

"Well, I'm trying my best to be helpful. I know you've got a lot on your mind."

She smiled, "You're right. I was actually just thinking about your father."

"Anything interesting?"

She raised an eyebrow. "Kind of. I was thinking about the things we used to do. As in, the pictures & diaries I showed you earlier. Does that answer your question?"

He squirmed a little. "Yeah, that does."

Things took an awkward turn. Patricia intentionally teased Sam to see how uncomfortable he would get.

"Do you want to sit?" she offered. "Maybe we can look through this together."

"Sure."

They sat down on the bed. Patricia opened the small box and they looked through the stack of old photographs. She explained the history of each picture. Many of them were taken before Sam was even born.

Finally, the last image they looked at was a photograph of Patricia striking a playful pose, fully dressed in a ball gown, with her clothed backside towards the camera. Her head was turned and she was smiling at the camera.

Sam had seen the pictures before, but with everything he currently knew, the photograph had a completely different context.

"This was taken shortly after I won a big election," she explained fondly. "We were headed to a party after I was elected mayor."

"You look so happy there."

She nodded. "I was. I was elated that I won. And I was still buzzing over what your father had just done to me."

They looked each other in the eyes. Sam knew he shouldn't ask, but he couldn't help himself.

"What did he do?"

Patricia gave a faint smile. "He put a butt plug inside of me. I wore it to the formal party. And I mean, it was a formal party. The governor was there along with a few state senators. It was a big deal. And there I was, the new mayor of a great city, with a sex object inside my rectum."

There was a fondness in her voice as she reminisced. Sam didn't seem as uncomfortable as before. He was getting used to it. And in a strange way, Patricia was getting used to being so candid in front of her son.

"Did you dance that night?" he asked half-jokingly.

"We did. Although I would hardly call it dancing. It was difficult to move gracefully with 4 inches inside my butt."

Both of his eyebrows raised. "4 inches?"

"Thick too," she smiled.

"Well this got weird," he joked.

"Life is weird."

"True. And on that note, we better get to bed."

She put her hand on Sam's wrist. "I'm going to run for the presidency. When my staff gets here tomorrow, I'll tell them my decision. It's final."

"Really?"

"Yes."

He took a moment to compose himself. "What made you decide to do it?"

"I've always relied on my instincts. This is what my instincts are telling me to do. Plus you helped with my decision earlier."

"Glad to be of service. I think you're making the right choice."

Patricia looked down at the photo in her hand. She held it tight. The image of her in the ball gown brought back so many memories. Fond memories.

"When I run, we won't see each other that much anymore."

"I know."

"So, I think we should make the most of our time together."

"I agree."

"Do you want to see what your father did before this pictures was taken?" she asked. "I can show you why he made me smile in this picture. It's actually pretty funny, in a dirty kind of way."

He gulped. "Really?"

"I think you're old enough. You've already shown that you're a mature and smart young man. Are you up for it?"

He nodded. "I am."

Patricia knew it was absolutely crazy. But for some reason, at that moment, she just didn't care. For the last few days, her life was a wreck. All of the stress she had felt needed release. She needed something to enjoy. And she needed a special person to enjoy it with.

Now, she had a new outlook on life. She was done with the bullshit. And she was done with the drama.

At that moment, she just wanted to let go and enjoy herself.

She stood up and faced the wall. She wondered what her son must have been thinking.

Then she pulled her sweatpants down, along with her panties, while she still faced the wall. Her bare bottom was pointed towards her son. She wondered what Sam thought of it.

If he was anything like his father (and he was) then he must have enjoyed the sight. After all, she still swam occasionally and also liked to go running. Her bottom and legs were nicely toned. They had a nice round shape which most women would kill for.

"This is what my lower-half looks like at my current age," she said. "Not bad, right?"

His eyes were glued to his mother's butt. "Better than the photographs."

"Command me," she said. "Just like your father did. Tell me what you want me to do."

There was a hesitation. Then a firm response.

"On the bed. Show me what you did before that photograph was taken."

She smiled, "Very well."

Patricia stepped out of her bottom, kicking her pants & panties aside. Then she went to the dresser table, bottomless, and picked up the hair brush along with a bottle of lotion. She was almost afraid to turn around and face Sam, but she managed to do it.

When she turned around, it gave Sam a view of her neatly trimmed pubic hairs, and his eyes were glued.

"See anything you like?" she teased.

"I do."

"Then I guess we both feel the same way. Let's proceed."

Patricia got on the center of the bed. She was on her knees.

"Have you ever anally penetrated a woman before?" she asked.

"Actually, I have."

She raised an eyebrow, "Then you would know what to do."

"It's easy if you do it slow and with plenty of lube. But I don't know what you're doing with that hair brush though."

She held the brush upside down. "Since we don't have a sex toy here, I'd like to use the handle. It has a smooth surface. Perfect for insertion."

"Are you sure that won't hurt?" he questioned.

"Yes, I'm sure. Believe me, women know what hurts, and what doesn't."

He nodded. "Okay."

"Are you ready to begin?" she asked. "If you are, command me. I like receiving orders."

There was less hesitation this time.

"Face down. Bottom up. Trust me, you're in good hands."

Patricia admired the confidence in his voice, then she complied. She put her face on the center of the bed, and she pointed her butt in the air. Her legs were slightly spread, and Patricia suddenly became conscious of the fact that her anus was totally visible to her son.

"I enjoy the foreplay," she said, with her face still down.

"So do I."

Patricia noted the confidence in Sam's voice once again. He absolutely knew what he was doing. Just like his father. And Patricia wanted to trust Sam with her body and her most intimate areas, just like she did with his father.

"Do whatever you want," she said. "Don't think of me as your mother. Think of me as a love interest. Have your way with my bottom."

"Yes mom."

It was awkward being called 'mom' with her anus fully exposed. Especially when she told him not to think of her that way. But, she figured, he was probably doing it on purpose, just to push her sexual buttons.

Her mood suddenly changed when she felt kisses on her butt. Sam was actually kissing her bare bottom. And it felt strange, in a nice way. They were soft romantic kisses. Not the instant gratification kind. Sam was definitely taking his time and doing things right.

The kisses were replaced with long licks around the ring of her anus. It was so unexpected that her body reacted with a slight jolt. But she held still. Then the long licks moved across her anus, which tickled and felt nice. At that very moment, Patricia knew that Sam was just like his father.

When the kisses and licking stopped, she felt Sam spread her anus open with his fingers. It was held open for a moment, and nothing was happening while he looked at the gorgeous view. She wondered what Sam was thinking as he stared inside of her hole.

"Why are you looking down there?" she asked rhetorically, already knowing the answer, as her face was still on the bed.

"It's a beautiful sight."

It was the response she was hoping for.

"What does it make you think about?"

"That I'm looking at the rectum of the next president," he joked.

She giggled, "I hope you like it."

There was another kiss on her hole. "I love it. Now relax. I'm going to penetrate you with my finger. Lubed, of course."

She tried to relax as she heard the bottle cap open. Lotion was squeezed from the bottle. Once again, her butt cheeks were spread by Sam's hand, and he pressed his lubricated finger against the ring of the anus. Then he pushed his lubed finger inside, causing Patricia to flinch.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"It's cold."

"It'll be warm soon enough."

The index finger went all the way inside her anus. As far inside as it could go. Then a second finger entered. Both of Sam's fingers probed the anus to lubricate and stretch it. Patricia enjoyed the feeling of her anus being stimulated.

"I'm going to put the brush handle inside," he said, still probing his fingers inside of her butt.

"As you wish."

Sam kissed her butt cheek, then he pulled his fingers out of the warm tight little asshole.

He picked up the brush and pressed the smooth handle against his mother's lubricated anus. The handle was pushed, and she squirmed, trying her best to remain still. It continued to enter her rectum, which stretched the ring of her anus, along with her rectal canal. Her rectal nerves were being stimulated, which only made her more aroused. The brush handle went all the way inside.

Patricia's breathing became harder. Her desire for anal obedience was being met. And it was done by her son of all people. The taboo was surreal. God, if anyone knew...

"I can tell how badly you want to orgasm," he said. "I can see that you're dripping wet."

"Then what are you waiting for?"

The implication was clear. And both of them wanted the same thing.

"Are you sure?"

"There's nothing stopping us," she said with a slightly lustful & depraved voice. "No one is around. Our secret."

Patricia felt the brush handle being gently worked inside of her anus. In and out. Careful movements which were designed to give her anal pleasure. And it worked. Of course it worked. Sam was experienced with giving anal pleasure. And Patricia longed for the anal obedience.

Things became more intense when Sam reached down to rub Patricia's wet pussy. It was a circular rub which stimulated her clitoris and labia. Patricia savored the combination of her anus & pussy being played with at the same time.

Her guard had come down. Gone was the prim & proper politician, who was always on her best behavior. Gone was the intelligent woman. Gone was the woman with the infectiously positive attitude.

At that moment, she was a woman in lust. Her moaning became louder. She pressed her face onto the bedsheet and enjoyed the sexual torture.

"Let it out," he said. "No one is around, remember? You can be as loud as you want."

And he was right. No one was around. The best part of their vacation home was that there weren't any neighbors. She could be as loud as she wanted. She wanted release. She needed release.

"Harder!" she gasped loudly. "Faster!"

Sam fucked her anus harder with the lubricated handle. He rubbed the pussy harder and faster. He even put his fingers inside of the wet pussy and fingered her.

"God! Yes!!!"

Patricia cried and cried. She reached a strong orgasm as Sam continued to play with her sexual spots. She was being stimulated beyond belief- both mentally and physically. She craved the dominance. It was anal submission at its finest (because it was being done by her experienced son).

A gush of fluids rushed from her pussy and stained the bedsheet. It made a big mess everywhere. It was the orgasm she was hoping for. The orgasm which was pent up for several days, waiting to be released. It gave her the intense pleasure she needed to be happy.

Then her body went limp.

Sam carefully pulled the brush handle out of his mother's anus, and he moved his fluid-soaked hand away from her vagina.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds