Mom's Anal Servitude

After a moment to regain composure, Patricia got on her knees, remaining bent over. Her anus was fully exposed and stretched.

"Now blow inside," she said. "That's what your father did to me before that photograph was taken. He blew air inside my gaping hole after making me cum. It tickled and made me laugh."

Sam looked at the gaping anus. It looked freshly fucked and wet from the lubrication. He used his hands to spread his mother's butt cheeks even further apart.

He blew air inside the hole, which made Patricia squirm and moan.

It was bliss.

***

Early the next morning. The vacation home was surrounded by snowfall. Patricia stood by the window with a hot cup of coffee. Usually, she would be fully dressed. But on that morning, she wore a large tshirt, with no bra underneath. She was also bottomless and barefoot. The length of the tshirt covered her private areas.

Sam came down the stairs and noticed how beautiful she looked. There was a peaceful look on Patricia's face. It was from a peace which she hadn't felt in a long time.

He approached his bottomless mother.

"How do you feel?" he asked.

She turned to look at him. "Like a woman ready to fight. Last night I said that I was going to run. I meant it. And I still mean it. I'm going to tell my staff when they arrive. That's my final decision."

"I'm happy for you. I think you're making the right choice."

"Thanks to you. You gave me the strength I needed. And thank you for, you know, last night. I really needed that."

"The anal thing?" he smiled.

"Yes, that. I don't think you understand what that means to me."

"Why don't you tell me?"

"I enjoy being a leader," she explained. "I've led my entire career. I've led in politics. And I plan to be a great leader for this country. But sexually, I enjoy being submissive. Being submissive gives me a release from all the stress. It's hard to date men and confide in them about my fantasies. I'm always afraid that they'll tell the media some day to hurt me."

"Your secret is safe with me. Always."

She nodded. "I know. That's why I want this to continue. You're the only person I can trust with this secret. And you're good at it. I can fully understand if this bothers you. I know that it's not something a mother should ever ask from..."

"I'm okay with it," he replied, cutting her off. "I'm okay with whatever you want to do."

"I want you to take care of my needs from now on. My obedient needs. You're in charge of that part of me. Understood?"

"Understood."

They looked each other in the eyes. There was an understanding between them. Things were going to be different.

"What next?" he asked.

"Well, I realized that I was selfish yesterday. I had a beautiful orgasm last night. But you didn't. So, I think it's only fair if...you know...May I?"

"Yes, of course. Anytime."

Patricia took him by the wrist and led him to the kitchen. She put her coffee cup on the table. Then she got down on her knees.

"I love to suck cock, did you know that?" she asked rhetorically.

"I'd like to find out."

She pulled down the front of his pants to reveal his semi-erect penis. She looked at it for a moment, then she touched it. She played with it in her hands. It was almost like a motherly expression of keeping it warm on the snowy day, except the real intent was to arouse him.

Her lips parted and she was about to take the cock inside her mouth.

"Wait," he said. "Does this arouse you?"

"Very much so."

"Would you like to masturbate while you do this?"

"Only if you want me to," she replied. "I'm at your service."

He reached over the counter and picked up the half consumed cup of coffee. The coffee had cooled to a warm temperature. He held the cup of coffee in front of Patricia.

"Dip both of your index fingers inside this coffee," he ordered. "It's not very hot anymore."

She smiled at him, wondering what he was up to. Then she did it. She briefly dipped both index fingers inside the cup of warm coffee.

"Are you pantiless?" he asked.

"I am. It's not something I usually do. But I was in a relaxed mood this morning."

"Good. Use one hand to play with your pussy. And another hand to play with your ass. When you're aroused enough, then I want you to suck my cock."

Patricia looked up at her son, while still on her knees, and gave him a mischievous expression. In that moment, she could hardly believe that it was her son talking. It was like he was possessed by his father. Whatever the case, she was more than willing to obey. Her submissive side was being brought to life after many years of laying dormant.

She used her right index finger to rub her clitoris. The warmth & wetness of the coffee gave her clitoris a nice sensation as she rubbed.

She used her left index finger to rub the outer ring of her anus. Then she pushed inside. Entry was simple. Especially since she was down on her knees. The warm finger felt sensational in her ass.

By that time, the cock in front of her had already hardened. Sam was aroused from watching his mother masturbate.

Patricia leaned forward and took the cock inside of her mouth. Her lips formed a perfect O-shape. She sucked on the raging hard cock. Her head bobbed back and forth.

For a quick moment, she briefly moved her mouth away.

"God," she moaned, while still fingering her holes. "If anyone knew what we're doing right now, I would be ruined. We both would be ruined."

With that, she returned to sucking.

In that moment in time, Patricia's mouth served a much different purpose than usual. Her mouth built her political career. She was a terrific public speaker. Thoughtful and articulate. Intelligent and well-mannered. Her mouth was normally used to court voters and to socialize with notable politicians. It was normally used to convey her message to fight for the public good.

But in that moment, the only purpose her mouth served was to provide sexual pleasure to her own son. And it worked. Her mouth was skilled and passionate. The more she sucked, the more Sam became weak. Patricia was a submissive, and it made her feel good to please someone. Especially her own son.

With every bob of her head, every stroke of her tongue, every sucking sensation, Sam was brought closer to orgasm.

Patricia was also approaching the same goal as she rubbed her pussy & asshole in a frantic pace.

"I'm close," he groaned. "Can I finish in your mouth?"

She looked him in the eyes and winked. It was a wink that said, 'You can cum anywhere you want.'

As she continued sucking and playing with herself, Sam stroked his cock at a furious pace. He stroked the shaft of his cock, while the tip was still in his mother's mouth.

He groaned loudly as he came. Spurt after spurt of his hot cum shot in Patricia's mouth and down her throat. Like a good servant, she swallowed everything with pride. It was the full extent of her oral servitude.

But of course, her main fetish was the anal servitude. As Patricia cleaned up with her mouth, she fingered her pussy & asshole even faster.

The physical sensations were amazing. But it was the mental stimulation which made her heart pound. Everyone who followed Patricia's political career thought she was the best mother, and there she was, on her knees, being sexually servient to her own son.

"Oh god..." she moaned, spitting the flaccid cock out of her mouth. "I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum..."

She pushed two fingers deep inside of her anus. She rubbed her clit fast.

A rush of fluids made a big mess all over the floor. Her toes curled and she screamed while she was on her knees. The orgasm was explosive and the mess it made was rather impressive.

When it was done, Patricia took a deep breath and she looked up at her son, who was leaning against the kitchen countertop, looking at her with a smile on his face.

"You're amazing," he said casually, like this was no big deal.

"I could say the same about you."

Before they could talk any further, Patricia's phone made a beeping noise. She stood up and checked her phone which was nearby.

"They're arriving soon," she said, putting down the phone. "I really need to get dressed. And we need to clean this mess, fast."

"Great idea."

They quickly grabbed paper towels, wet them in the sink with water, and they wiped the floor until the vaginal fluids were gone. They tossed the paper towels in the trash and Patricia headed up the stairs to get dressed. She needed to work soon. There were many important things to do.

Epilogue:

Over a year later. Patricia achieved her goal. After a tough campaign, she won the election to become the first female President of the United States.

Much to her relief, none of the hacked emails were ever released. She called the bluff of those political operatives. Maybe, she figured, it was her courage that scared them away.

And she only had one person to thank...

It was surreal to finally sit in the Oval Office as the President. It was her first day on the job. She wore an expensive suit which made her look dignified & classy. She leaned back on the chair and enjoyed the feeling. Her life's goal was complete. And she was venturing in uncharted territory.

Sam was also in the room. They talked briefly and professed their disbelief over everything. Then, he went on to discuss other important matters.

She gave a mischievous smile. "Here? Now?"

"Remember the rules? Anywhere. Anytime."

Teasing Patricia was something he had come to enjoy. Especially since Patricia enjoyed being teased so much. It was all part of the obedience. The constant surprise is what kept their special relationship so hot.

"The rules are the rules," she agreed. "Where do you want me?"

"Bend over the desk."

"Are you afraid someone might come in?"

"That's why we better make this quick."

Patricia took a deep breath and stood up. She undid her bottom and pulled it down to her ankles. Then she laid her body on the desk, with her face down.

She knew exactly what to do. She had been in that position so many times before. She kept her legs spread and she reached back to spread both ass cheeks.

Her mind raced. She felt the submissive rush she always desired. But this time, it was different. This time it was much more extreme. She was President of the United States. If anyone knew... God, if anyone knew...

As always, Sam came prepared with a small container of lubrication in his pocket. He lubed his cock. Then he coated Patricia's anus by inserting his finger inside.

She gasped.

Her eyes remained on the door. She prayed that no one would enter. It would be the biggest political scandal in the world if the public discovered that she was being fucked in the ass by her very own son. And maybe the incredible risk was partly why her pussy was so wet. It was a thrill.

"You look terrified that someone might catch us." he said. "So let's make this quick, and pleasurable."

"It's your decision," she said, with her face pressed on the desk.

Sam thrust and his hard cock entered the lubricated anus. He slowly pushed until he was all the way inside. Then came another thrust. Then another.

The previously silent office had become filled with the noises of rhythmic slappings. Sam's crotch was hitting Patricia's backside with every thrust, as his cock penetrated her delicate little anus.

She clenched her mouth tightly together. She didn't want to make any loud moaning sounds. Not in there.

The edge of the desk was gripped by Patricia's fingers. She held on tight as her son started to really fuck her hard. She preferred her anal sex rough on certain occasions. Especially when the person doing it was as thoughtful & caring as Sam was about it. She was very lucky. She found someone who was a natural at giving anal sex.

Her body rocked back and forth as she was being anally ravished. Her anal servitude with Sam had no boundaries. Not even in the Oval Office. She smiled to herself, thinking what a lucky woman she was.

The End

Your votes & comments are appreciated.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds