Mom's Big Bed Ch. 07

"Haaaaaarrrrhhhhhhh!! AWWWWW YEAHHHH MA I'M CUUMMMING!" A second later I felt Mom's hand working faster and faster inside her as she shook and quaked her way through her climax with a loud sob of joy!

"WAAAAAHHHAAAAAAHHHHH! OWOHHHH!! YEAAAHHHH! "At the end of this came a full bodied seizure that seemed to wrack her from forehead to toenails - accompanied presently by a piddling sound on the shower floor of dewy drops from her twat courtesy of her fist banging! I thought that Mom should open up a well drilling surface because the beautiful old cum dumpster could find water anywhere and turn it into a gusher!

We were both now spent and found ourselves leaning and breathing heavily against the shower wall still joined by my wilting cock. Mom let out a sigh and whispered and contented OOHHH,... MMMM. After what seemed like a couple of minutes mom leaned forward and started the water then separating from me spun around, dropped to her knees and sucked me hard and clean (for an old hippy, she is always one to tidy up a mess). Then she grabbed a bar of soap and pushed me into the shower spray and soaped me down - lathering me up to get rid of the sweat, oil, and sex funk.

"That was wonderful baby! Let's wash you off and then Mommy's going to show you her favorite after anal sex parlor trick!" She washed me off really well and then we switched placed again after shutting off the water. She squatted facing away from me with her knees apart and infront of her shoulders. She reached back and her hands pulled apart her mooncheeks to reveal the perky pink pucker of a freshly fucked asshole that was now leaking a trickle of semen from its interior. She bowed her head giving a good hard grunt produced a loud BAARAAAPPP! of a wet fart followed by an expulsion of a literal mother-load of my spoogy jism. My spunk ran out of her asshole and then landed in the water that was slowly draining from the shower stall! It was sick but hot at the same time!

She looked back over her shoulder at me with a wicked grin.

"You like it?...This was part of a nasty trick your Aunt Becky and I used to do when your father and I and Aunt Becky and Uncle Mike were double dating!" I nodded dumbstruck grinning back at her.

"I thought you'd like it! You wonderfully foul little fuck! You are soooooo just like your dad!" she said with a naughty grin at me through the steamy air.

"Uh.. so Mom, how does Aunt Becky fit into this?" Aunt Becky was the mom of my cousins Ami, Melissa, and Laura. Uncle Mike dated Becky and then lived with her up until his death giving her three daughters but he never married my aunt. Becky just naturally became one of us and she eventually went into the real estate business as a partner with my mom's sisters, Sharon and Maria. Mom explained the "parlor trick" as she pushed, grimaced, and farted out one more trickle of my semen from her perky little pink starfish into the stream of water now heading down the drain.

"We used to double date silly, just like I said! When I met your Dad, Becky lived down the road from us and she and your uncle Mike hit it off at a party one night in her back yard when her parents were out. The rest is history!" As she said this she grabbed a washcloth, and dunking it in the diminishing river of drain water, she cleaned her well-traveled backside while giggling as she remembered the events.

"So what was this trick? You'd push Dad's cum out your pooper for everyone to see?"

"No sweetie! Have you been taking stupid pills? Let me finish. Your Dad and I would get naked and so would Becky and Uncle Mike. Becky and I would sixty-nine and lick each other's pussies. Then your Dad and Uncle Mike would park themselves at either end of us and put their dicks in our assholes and give us both a good satisfying buttfuck. Dad would sometimes take up a position at my ass and sometimes Becky's ass with Mike nailing the opposite tailpipe! When the boys would shoot their loads in our backdoors, it would leave that weird full sensation like we had to crap so Becky and I came up with a nasty routine at the end for the guys to see. One girl would squat over the other's tongue and push out the jizz out of her pink pooper. Then the other girl squats and does the same. It was sooo nasty but you had to make sure you were really "clean" back there before you did it or it was a supreme gross out and our tongues weren't going anywhere near each other's butt in that case! Anyhow it was a naughty little something between me and Becky that we even did years later as swingers!"

"I guess that is something you would see at swinger level expert, huh!" I mused, pretending she was such a sick twisted chick.

Mom feigned being hurt and stood up to give me a good swat on the ass-cheeks. She missed and hit open air as I retreated to the corner of the stall. I was all achy and tired, and ticklish after draining my balls so much that day already. I almost wacked myself silly against the tile wall and mom came at me like a maddened banshee all grinning and laughing with her fingers out like claws like I would get the ultimate tickle torture. She caught me but instead of raking her fingers up and down my body to make me howl, she put a wonderful embrace around me and kissed me. It was a good long kiss like one from the old black and white movies.

"What do you say we dry off and get some breakfast Ian, then let me collect some things and let's make a day of it out by the poolside spoiling each other! Are you hungry baby?"

"Sure Mom!"

"Good grab a couple of towels and give me one!"

We dried off and brushed teeth and primped and then gravitated to the kitchen after Mom scooped up the clothes on the floor and tossed them into the hamper. Before dropping my t-shirt in with the rest of the dirty clothes she gave it a good hard sniff around the armpits not as much to evaluate it for washing as to remember something. She looked at me as I returned from upstairs down into the hall outside the bathroom. I was wearing my new white robe she recently gave me for my birthday and it matched her robe and the towel around her head.

"MAN STINK!" she grinned at me, "It does a body good!" she added as she shot me a nasty grin. Mom is one of those ladies who not only likes sex, - she loves it, adores it, and wants to climb inside it to roll around in it before licking it and smearing it all over her body so that she can wear it like perfume! Male or female, old or young, ugly or gorgeous, rich or poor, - she does not care so long as she gets to mix it up and cum!

In the kitchen Mom made coffee, while I grabbed a cereal bowl. I then fiddled around in a drawer for a spoon. When I went to grab my box cereal from the upper shelf she stopped me.

"Hold off on your Frosted Honey-Nut-Dipped-Sugar-Missiles for one day hon!" she said. "I have something better for you. Lemme show you what your dad used to take after a solid night of serious fucking!"

Mom went to the shelf and retrieved some oatmeal and got a coffee cup and then got two eggs from the fridgie. She broke both eggs into the coffee cup and handed it to me as she the about throwing some dried fruit and oatmeal into my cereal bowl while adding some hot water from the stove. I looked at her and looked at the two eggs in the coffee cup.

"So what do you want me to do with this Ma?"

"Drink it down."

"It's two raw eggs!"

"Good you get an A+ for identification, NOW DRINK!"

Not one to argue with somebody who had just emptied my balls so many times already I gave in. I gulped it down and then as I shook my head from side to side trying to get the last of the eggie mess down my throat Mom handed me a bowl of oatmeal and made one for herself.

"Oh stop Ian! Be a MAN for Chrisake and act like you have a set of balls! I am supposed to be the bitch in this relationship - NOT YOU!" Mom said with a sour puss expression. Besides, you just blew out a ton of protein through that whacker of yours this morning and you need to load those balls up with fuel!"

She broke two eggs in a coffee cup and gave herself the same treatment, then returned to her oatmeal. The dried fruit actually made the stuff quite tolerable. In fact over the course of a couple of years I now at twenty two like the stuff actually but at eighteen this was clearly the culinary domain of old people and babies.

"So Dad would eat like this after fucking?"

"Oh hell yeah! He knew if you were going to wonderfully punish yourself in the sheets you had to take care of yourself at the breakfast table!"

I shrugged and thought - YEAH WHATEVER while Mom then handed me a glass of tomato juice and poured a bit for herself. At that point the coffee was ready and she took my cup - egg mess and all and filled it.

"HERE! Toss that down! Its added rocket fuel for those balls!" she smirked. "That tomato juice by the way is a great way to restore yourself too after bumping and sweating and fucking - also kills hangovers when you mix it with the eggs!"

"Ummm ...take your word for it, Ma!" I sooo had a lot to learn. As we finished up, Mom went into the other room and gathered some things for the pool and put them in an oversized bag. Then she had me grab two water bottles from the fridge. She now had a set of sun glasses on and she handed me the dark set of shades my Aunt Maria had given me for my birthday. Funny, my birthday gifts that year from my mom and aunts had all included cologne and shades and a robe and lots of other things to wear. It was like they were preparing me for something beyond basketball and video games. I even got a perfumed hair paste from Grandma! What the fuck, was I thirty seven?

Anyhow, with a smiling swat on my butt that finished with her grabbing my ass cheeks through my robe she kicked us both out the door to the pool again. It was now 9:20 and the sun was beating down and Phoenix was getting ready for a good baking by the looks of things. When we got out by the water she went and turned on some radio music under the main ramada.

Mom tossed her sunglasses on a lounge by the pool, dropped her robe & towel and dove buck naked into the pool. I followed her lead doing the same. We swam around for a couple of minutes enjoying the water before we finished our skinny dip and mom climbed out the pool. She wrapped her head in the towel, replaced her sunglasses and put on the robe just long enough to dry herself and then she put on some red high heeled open- toed "Fuck Me" shoes from her oversized bag before dropping the robe again and grabbing some tanning oil. By this time I joined her at the chair and found my shades. We spread our robes out on the lounge chairs and then we both slicked up from head to toe with oil. Mom with her head wrapped in the towel then sat down in the lounge chair facing the sun, reclined, and patting the chair next to her told me to join her.

I plopped down next to her and turned my face up to the bright morning sky as Mom's hand found my oily cock and began to stroke it. I again took her lead and reached over to her crotch and found her pierced clit with my fingers. We gave each other a nice lazy FAP- just wanking away on our oily genitals, enjoying the Arizona sunshine and the music from the radio. I watched a couple of clouds passing across the morning sky and remembered my hippy grandmother's tales of kachina spirits in the sky that transformed themselves into all sorts of cloud shapes. A spirit bear, a winged serpent, an eagle, a man carrying a heavy load, and a horse all seemed to be up in the sky slowly moving past the brilliant morning sun.

Meanwhile out of the corner of my eye I could see Mom tweaking both of her ringed nippies and slowly licking her lips. I couldn't see her eyes for the sunglasses she had on but I could tell she was getting into it as her chest rose and fell with each breath of lazy enjoyment. We did this for about thirty minutes and then we applied oil to our backs, asses, and the backs of our legs and laid back down, this time on our bellies and positioned with my head down by Mom's feet.

Mom reached underneath my lounge and pulled my boner through the rubbery plastic slats so that it was pointing down towards the concrete. She gave my cock a nice wanking while I reached over and teased and stroked her pussy and butthole with my fingertips. We went on sunning ourselves and giving each other a lazy diddle by the pool for another half hour before Mom let go of my cock and slapped my behind.

"Ok stud, that's enough sun! Let's get over to the ramada and enjoy some shade by the radio. We gathered our robes and things and walked to a couch under the giant central roof of the ramada. This was a spot Mom loved to entertain at and she had all sorts of fancy expensive lounge furniture underneath this spot to include a fire bowl, a table for meals and an enormous circular bowl of a rattan papa san chair that I always thought was two big for the other deck furnishings she had assembled there. My mom pushed me down on the leather fainting couch and told me to rub my cock while she lit a joint. I did as I was told and soon Mom straddled me on the couch after taking a few hits off the weed. As she put her cunthole in a position atop my cockhead she put the joint to my lips and urged me to hit on it. As I sucked in Mom sank her weight down on me and her warm pussy engulfed my oily totem pole! Mom let out a gasp of pleasure and I exhaled potsmoke into her face.

"I am not just going to fuck you honey. I want to teach you how to make out!"

"I know how to make out Mom! I have been doing that for years with girls."

"For how long?"

"Since I was in Junior High?"

"Well, you kiss like a fourteen year old boy! You are eighteen now and it is high time Mommy updated your make-out software! Just keep your cock inside that pussy of mine and let me do the driving. If you cum, just let your cock get hard again inside me and I'll do the rest as far the kissing until you get the hang of it. Once you get a little confidence I will let you take over the kissing part. You understand?"

I nodded.

"Good! Here we go!" She finished the joint and crushed it out before dropping it into an ashtray near the couch and began to kiss me as she slowly rolled her hips as her cunt slewed and rolled on my cock like a boat on a slow lazily tossing ocean.

Mom started by giving me little pecks, tongue flicks, and kissy nibbles on my lips chin and jaw - so gently if I didn't know better I would swear Aunt Sharon's cat had jumped on my chest and was licking my face. Then she tilted her head slowly to one side and pressed her lips to mine and slowly opened my mouth with her tongue. She made her lips go from hard to mushy and back to hard then straight-on back to mushy while that tongue of hers shook hands with my tongue. Her fingers of one hand rubbed my cheeks and the back of my neck while the other hand filled itself with my hair, eventually raking the nails gently across my scalp up and down in a way that was sooooo soothing! With a slightly wet smack Mom broke our lip lock and spoke while rolling her hips and continuing to stroke my hair and neck.

"You should remember to breathe through your nose and in that way you can kiss for a good long time! Also remember to start out slowly like I did. Let the girl smell you around your lips and neck and mouth. By the way, your teeth are great but continue to brush and floss and drink lots of water so you don't have 'Yucky Mouth'. Don't chew tobacco! Nothing grosses out a girl more than that!" She reached over into the bag and grabbed some cologne from inside.

"Let me just dab a little of this on you baby! It is important for you to smell nice and this is a little something I got for you the other day. You can get rid of all those cheap Walgreens man perfumes that make you smell like an old codger - I am going to school you in proper cologne etiquette of the next few weeks. No more Brut for you!" She rubbed the fragrance on my face and neck and hair before she set the bottle down and returned to schooling me on the art of kissing. Her mouth became more hungry and persistent now. She gave me another deep long French kiss before going back to chewing and nibbling. It was then I remembered something as she kissed and sucked my chin, neck, shoulders and chest making little swirlies with her tongue in between the kissy sucks.

"Mom?"

"Yes Son?"

"When we were having sex back in the bedroom you said you had 'BIG PLANS' for me. What did you mean?"

"Hmmm! I wondered how long it would be before we talked about this. I guess now is as good as any! Run your fingers through my hair and I'll tell you sweetie! ...That's it! Just run your fingers through it and rub my scalp while you do it...oh that is soooo nice Ian!" She closed her eyes and reciprocated with her hands in my hair as both of mine engaged her wet locks with a gentle tugging massage. She sighed and opened her eyes, refocused and continued with 'the plans'as she rolled her hips on my cock to show her approval.

"Ian after your birthday this year I noticed you stepping out of the shower one morning and well, I noticed that is now touching me inside my kitty kat oh so nicely!" I nodded and she gave me a few kisses before going on.

"I decided I just needed the right time to act on these... feelings I have been denying about you and yesterday I just finally got stoned and gave in! No regrets from me on that account!" She rolled her hips and went on after finding a pace and sensation she liked.

"I figured that it was time for a change. I like women and the way I am with the world of all things sex I find that there are ample opportunities out there with lots of pretty ladies, young and old for me. The thing is, I wanted a steady man back in my life. One I could trust. At my age, that is becoming tougher and tougher. When I saw you standing there toweling off, I figured - OH WHAT THE HELL, IS HE GOING TO GET YOU PREGNANT? I HAVE JUST Got TO TRY THAT COCK!" She giggled to herself and appreciatively ground down on me rolling those hips slowly and continuing to toss my hair.

"It's a nice cock that touches me in all the right spots. It's a fine proud one and even larger than your Dad's - and he was hung like a barnyard animal! Nice and proud, veiny, and fat!" She smirked at me and ground her hips against mine before continuing with the rolling motion and her discussion.

"You like porn and I like porn right?"

"Sure Ma!" I nodded looking into her eyes interested at her idea suddenly.

"You have been bring home A's in that photography class as well as your computer class in school and you've been learning how to build websites, right?"

I nodded again.

"Well if I was to supply the funding, do you think you could build me a pay website? I would need one where I could post sexy photos and home videos of myself and maybe set up a webcam."

I didn't say anything, I just listened.

"I thought that it might make some extra money and I could use it to fix up this train wreck of an old house. It's a wonderful place but it needs some love and has seen better days - just like ME!" She squeezed me hard and French kissed me again deeply as she laid out her "plan".

"I figure Ian, you could start a website of your own. Maybe two or three, ...y'know where you have two free teaser sites that pull people into a pay site kind of like a financial fishnet. You could link your sites to mine and I could link to yours. We might even be able to find some of my girlfriends or some of my stripper friends and get sites going for them provided they pay us a small monthly fee and link to us!"

"Sure Mom, this is easy! I designed a sports blog page for Eddie Wilson just before March Madness, and Mickey Thompson had me put together a website for him that tracks what he will be doing with his Metal Band this summer! I could do this and we can keep the computer stack in that old sewing room that is off the guest room. This will be sooo cool! I have a ton of ideas for it!"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds