Mom's Big Bed Ch. 07

"Ok, ok Mr. Internet PORNLORD. Hold your horses, let's talk about something else. If I make you my lover, I am going to make you a good one! I am going to make you a love maker, level EXPERT...not just another dude who fucks. You know why?"

I shook my head.

"Because I want to get back into swinging like your father and I used to do! I need though an experienced sidekick with a reliable cock and you look like you will fit the bill! Just need you to get some experience under your belt. I am going to teach you everything you need to know. I am starting a little classroom, a lab for you of sorts. You have any girls you want to be able to fuck at school?"

"Sure there is..."

"By the end of the week," she interrupted, "I will get you laid by one of them and by the end of two weeks all the popular kids at school will know it. Are these girls eighteen?"

I nodded.

"Good, because now that you are eighteen yourself you should only graze on THIS side of the fence. I don't want to see you in an orange jumpsuit when I come to visit you!" She snickered at her own joke.

"Anyhow, there is an added benefit for you with me getting back into swinging. I can pick up women in bars and bring them home to share with you provided you don't go for the jealousy thing. Also if we swing with other couples I don't want you getting all bent out of shape if I fuck another dude. You'll be plowing his old lady so why should it matter to you if I get to enjoy some strange lap sausage, ok? I also would like that if you pick up women you will be a good fellow and share your snacks with Mommy! Can you handle all this?"

I was nothing but nods!

"Ok sweetie, now let's get back to making out with Mommy. Lemme drive!" she said before returning to her kisses, nibbles, and licks of my lips, nose, and chin. These became playful wet pecks around my face until she returned back down to my mouth for a long probing French kiss. I was now getting the hang of breathing through my nose and was particularly enjoying the scent of my mother's natural smell that mingled with her shampoo fragrance and that of her after bath spray. It all came together making an intoxicating experience that enhanced the pleasure of the kiss. Her hips once again began their slow roll and I felt my cum begin to bubble and percolate in my balls. This went on for several minutes of her kissy-fucking me until my orgasm began rising up through my cock.

"Oh Ma! I'm CUHHHHHMM..!"

"Ssshh! Honey!" she whispered with a different energy than before. When we had cum before, it was like we were a pair of snarling growling scratching spitting wildcats tossed into the same bag. Now the mood was completely different. It was sexy but also warm and loving and wonderful! Mom cooed and rubbed my hair and urged me to look directly into her face ever so softly!

"That's it baby boy! Don't fight it just release it's all so ok just let it go! My beautiful baby boy is going to cum! Let it happen sweetie!" she said in a soft feather-light and delightful smile as we made eye contact and she rolled her hips urging my cock on while she found the sweet-spot in her honeypot to rub off against my dick. Our pupils locked together and Moms smile turned into a warm silent "O" as she enjoyed watching my face that she now stroked with one hand. I came in my mother with a quiet happy "UNNNN" that matched Mom's whispered encouragement. A couple of strokes later she shook and vibrated silently and the "O" became a broad wonderful smile on her face as her own orgasm gave her insides a nice squeeze and she whispered a quiet -IAN YEESSSS! Our eyes stayed riveted on each other's. There was a magic to this I had not experienced in all the bump and grind flicks I had seen - this was different.

A second later a warm trickle of Mom's girly juice ran out of her pussy and onto my groin before running down my thigh and balls to pool on the leather lounge. We kissed hard and deep this time with my tongue probing gratefully in her mouth before she reciprocated. Our hands fiddled and grasped and tugged each other's hair in mutual appreciation for what had just happened.

"Oh Ian! Now THAT was something special! Now then," Mom whispered, "let's keep rocking our hips and get that penis of yours standing stiff n' proud inside me! Yes, that's it! I know you are going soft but keep doing it baby, keep it inside Momma. That's it, so nice, Mmmmmm!" My cock was trying to deflate but with a little coaxing from the both of us we managed to keep things solid enough for penetration. Mom explained the purpose of it all.

"I like to call this a 'Snuggle Fuck' or a 'Make-out Fuck', Ian. If you cum, you simply stay inside the girl and working together stroking and kissing the both of you can make the erections last a good long time - especially if the man is young ...and by the looks of things, - I gotta young one in me! Barely street legal! (giggle) That fuck we just did was a good way to break the ice when having sex with a young lady. Women want kisses and caresses and hugs along with penetration, not just you slamming your dick in up to the hilt and plowing her like she is a cornfield! (another giggle) Now let's get back to this business of kissing and stroking that cockie wockie with my pussy into a new hard-on that will last a bit longer! I dare say with all the fucking we have done you are getting much better at sustaining your boner for a good long time, let's stretch that time out a bit more - ok sweetie pie?"

I gave her a nod. She was the Jedi Master and I was the apprentice. This was much better than playing with a lightsaber - don't you agree! She let me begin to kiss her this time and she sort of pretended to be the young inexperienced girl who I would have to "warm up" with kisses and caresses and hair tossing. She even spoke and giggled like an eighteen year old teenie bopper instead of a forty something hippy with tats piercings and who had seen more action than the 82nd Airborne!

This was all designed to not just teach me bumpin and pumpin but how to be intimate in a way that made the lady feel good about herself and good about what we were doing. The whole thing was a great learning process for me and I had the benefit of no stress as to whether or not I was "doin it right" as I had before with girls in my high school. Mom reached into the bag next to us and pulled out a little hip flask with scotch in it and we both stopped making out to take a swig, then she lit a joint. We both took hits off it while rockin and rollin our hips to keep my boner happy. My cock was now back in business and not nearly as sensitive. As we returned to the make out fuck after finishing the joint, Mom explained that by taking a good long time, gently making out and gently penetrating, I could make a lasting impression on a woman.

"You do this, and you 'll get her attention. She will then leave the date or your apartment or car or whatever and go home thinking 'I just found a good one'. Then sooner or later she will start fantasizing about you and you will be living in an apartment with free wifi INSIDE HER HEAD! She'll think about you all the time after a couple of 'snuggle fucks' where you show consideration and concern and then she'll start masturbating at home thinking ALL KINDS of nasty filthy shit you two can do! That was how it was for your dad, Ian. He did a few TLC kissy fucks on me and I was like skanky silly putty in dreadlocks in his hands!"

I remembered seeing a picture of Mom at a get together with the rest of the family, it would have been back in about 1991 and she was married to Dad. She was pregnant with my older sister and round as the moon standing next to my Aunts, Maria, Sharon, and Becky. All of them were knocked up with husbands (or boyfriends in the case of Becky), and all were sporting dreadlocks. The photo had "preggie dreadies on parade" written on the back in Mom's handwriting. Now the only aunts I had with dreads were my father's sisters Margie and Maggie but all the women on that side of the family to include their daughters sported "the look" with complete with Bob Marley locks, hairy legs, and furry armpits. I had no idea what their crotches looked like but I imagine it would be a dark forbidden tangled jungle on each one worthy of a Conrad novel.

On Mom's side, Maria's fraternal twin daughters, Courtney and Claire also sported "the look" as well but their mom Maria had given it up long ago when she, Sharon, and Becky decided it would not work if they looked like that selling insurance when they partnered with a college friend of theirs named Holly. "Holly the hottie", was what I liked to call her in the back of my mind. She looked talked and spoke like one of those hot MILFs you see in the porns who seduces the poolboy or the guy delivering pizza. She was well connected though and my aunts soon modeled her power yuppie vamp look as best they could. Despite her professional demeanor, there was something about her that made me wanna plow both her and her daughter, Tanya till their brains fell out and they were the subject of many a midnight wank fantasy in my bed. I went through a lot of Kleenex in their honor. Anyhow, it was Holly's professional look and business savvy that had propelled my aunts up the ladder of success as they just saw what she did and emulated that "way". Mom caught on to this when she became a lawyer and soon we had a bunch of "Holly's" at different offices around Phoenix and hippy Mom's back at our homes. Ironic huh! Sort of a double life I guess.

Anyhow, Mom woke me from my recollections of dreads and hairy armpits and disdain for war, soap, deodorant, shoes, and haircare products. She looked into my eyes with a feeling of contentment. "That's it baby, let's grind your penis into a nice new totem pole for Mommy!"

We kissed and licked and sucked each other's lips and necks and tussled each other's hair while the music played in the background. Mom explained that this was a way to extend bliss with your partner and that she and Dad used to go for hours on end like this. I was also acutely aware that we were making a bit of a mess. There was still the warm sensation of juices running down out of her pussy along my balls, and making a noticeable wet spot on the lounge beneath us. Mom also did an exercise where the two of us looked deep into each other's eyes and stroked chins and faces in series of loving caresses, in what she called a "school of tenderness" before going back to kissing and licking a savoring the taste and smell of each other.

After about twenty minutes of this we both brought each other off again while making out and again not with howls and growls of a Tsunami -like climax but in delightful little "OH's" accompanied by wide eyed warm smiles into each other's faces and more warm trickles from Mom running down my balls to deposit themselves on the lounge. I tell you, if we had been a car somebody had better have replaced the oil drain plug because it appeared we had loose threads on that thing!

"Now you've got me all warmed up! This is where you and the girl can switch positions and do something different." She said rolling her hips to keep my penis capable of penetration despite the fact that my dick and I just wanted a nap! "You can roll over and hit the missionary position, hmmmm," she said to herself thinking hard, ".. but you already seem to be adept at that now. Or you can do doggystyle, - YEAH! Let's do THAT!"

We switched positions and she got on the lounge with her ass jutting up in the air and her shoulders down like we were going to ass-fuck again only this time she guided the drippy head of my cock into her well plowed pussy. The only problem now was my sensitivity. I couldn't climax. Mom said this was not a problem and that it made the "marathon easier to run" if I wasn't "dry heaving" man mustard into her every three minutes. It gave the girl pleasure and allowed her to get off as much as she liked and THAT, she informed me, was important as well! We fucked like that for several minutes and although I could not seem to cum, Mom got herself off pushing back onto me and diddling her clit and cupping my balls with her fingertips while I pulled and pushed her rump and diddled her perky rosehole of hemorrhoids with one thumb. She gave herself a third orgasm (which was a loud screamer complete with cursing and growling), before she deposited a fresh mist of dewy girly drops onto the leather lounge beneath us. Definitely needed to check that drain plug!

"Ok now let's get up and rest a bit!" she said looking over her shoulder with the smile of being fucked well. We separated and she got up and took my hand and let me to the oversized pappa-san chair she called "the tuna bowl". I had no idea yet why she called it that but I was more intent on looking back to see the damage to the lounge. There was a big wet patch in the middle of the leather about the size of my computer mouse pad. I thought at that point we needed to stop and get towed to a mechanic! Mom saw what I was looking at and joked, "That old lounge has seen worse. I actually think it likes the leather treatment I give it regularly!"

"Regularly?"

"Climb into the middle of that tuna bowl and let me get in there on top of you and I'll explain." Why the hell did she keep calling it that? Anyhow, I got into the enormous chair the size of a kiddie pool full of pillows and sank into it. I thought Mom's big bed was BIG. No, Mom's bed felt like an Ottoman compared to this thing.

"Where the hell did you get this Mom?" I said as I swam to the middle naked through the hippy pillows and Mom breast stroked naked as a j-bird behind me through the peace sign riddled, tie dyed, Turkish, and Hopi Indian styled cushions.

"I found it at a flea Market. A Thai lady sold it to me and your father. It was a ton of trouble getting it here first on the truck and then through the side door to the courtyard but it's nice to have!" We settled into the middle of the chair and I put this funny sequined Turkish pillow in back of my head. Mom got down between my legs and began sucking on me, then she looked up at me with the pillow behind my head and snorted (dick in her mouth and all).

"What is so funny?"

"Smell that pillow."

"Ok? Alright." I gave the pillow a sniff. It had a funky cheezy smell like a locker room that needed to have a cleaning service hit it with some Lysol.

"Ok what the hell is that?"

"Your Aunt Maria! She and your Aunt Sharon and I got together for a little party of sorts by the pool that night you stayed over at Timmy Hawthorne's and played video games all night! (SNORT,GIGGLE)

"Oh really, well after everything else I can take it," I said with a grin as she went back to sucking me into a new boner. When I was nice and solid enough for penetration she gave me one last deep throat sucking stroke with her mouth and then popping my cock from her lips, climbed up me like a monkey coming up a tree. She straddled me, achieved penetration, and sank down on my knob taking it all up in her sloshy pussy in one fluid movement. Then she settled down onto me giving me kisses and tweaking my nipples.

"You sleepy?"

"A little Mom."

"Ok, just drift off," she said. She had put on a new age crystal gazing radio station that is really good for three things, fucking, getting high to, and falling asleep. There was a part that lasted several minutes of bells and ocean sounds being played together that was knocking my ass out. I still had the presence of mind to ask Mom a question.

"Mom?"

"Yeah killer?"

"What do you mean REGULARLY?"

"Well, you know how, I am 'active', so to speak?"

"So to speak? No Mom, you're active!" I said with a smirk. She ignored that comment.

"So yeah, I don't have a steady boyfriend but I LOVE a little dick now and then, or a big one! Your aunts are the same way. I still do that 'thing' with your aunts and YES even your grandma. She comes down and pays "visits". Between bringing men back here for a quickie when the coast was clear and ladies when you were out doing something, I am surprised all this furniture doesn't stink straight to heaven!" She chuckled and rolled her hips as my eyes got heavier but I was still listening.

"Your sister also has left her trail out here on the furniture I can tell you!"

"Linda? When did this all happen?"

"You remember when you went off to that basketball game halfway across the state where you hit the winning basket with just a couple of seconds on the clock last year? You were so excited and couldn't stop talking about it when you got home!"

"Yeah?"

"Well that was the start. Your older sister had been eighteen for about three months and ...well,.. one thing led to another and your aunts and Grandma and I got together and let her in on this 'thing' of ours. Your cousins, ...Betty's, Maria's, and Sharon's girls were already in on 'it' and it was a bit of a party for all of us."

"I had no idea!"

"That was the point silly! You were not eighteen yet and we kind of were up in the air about EVER letting you know... just like I was up in the air about letting your sister know, - except that three months after her eighteenth birthday BOOM she caught us!"

"Us?"

"Me, Grandma, and your aunts, and some women we had picked up in a bar! We were out here at the pool going at it like crazy on some good booze and weed and she came back from an overnight stay at her girlfriends to get something from her room. She looked down and saw us by the pool and well, then she knew. She came down and surprised us and well, it was a shock but then she, ...well, ...joined us. I told her not to be afraid and not to do anything she didn't want to do but she took to it like a duck to water and got in on our 'thing'. It's been like that ever since!"

"How did I not find out?!"

"You were halfway across the state at a basketball game and when you look back, you were gone for two days, you stayed overnight with Stan- your friend from the team the night before the game. I remember it was still early in the year and the pool had not really warmed up but we built a fire in the fire bowl to cheer us on and well, it turned into a big Sapphic lick-fest worthy of Lilith Fair after dark! There was lots of wine and smoke and kissing and fingering and eating and laughing. We had a blast!"

I was halfway sleepy and halfway horny. Mom had hooked me with all this, but at the same time she had worn me down. She kept talking.

"We had to time things when you were away or we just did things over at your aunt's places. I remember when you were out at sports camp last summer, HOOOH! was there some partying going on then! My head still hurts and I came so hard a couple of times I thought I had a stroke! That was where we named this thing we are laying in, the tuna bowl! We had been using long enough, your aunts and me, we figured it needed a name. Your sister brought over some of her girlfriends and your aunts brought your cousins, Grandma was here with some older ladies that live up by her teepee in Sedona, Aunt Becky brought her girls, hell, your Aunt Margie and Aunt Maggie brought your other cousins here! It was a nasty all girl orgy! We even hit some of the clubs in town, a lot of dance clubs, your sister and most of your cousins had to get their hands stamped but we danced our asses off and flirted with girls and lots of guys. We hit strip clubs, even ended up over at Discretions."

"Discretions?"

"It's a swingers club on the other side of town. We tore that place up! The management didn't even know we were related. We made up some bullshit sorority sister story - they bought it. So did all the people we fucked and ate that night, and the next and three nights later! We even ran into Holly and her daughter Tanya there on all three nights. Your sister and I took them home on the third night and then your aunts showed up with their girls for a repeat session here at the pool!"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds