Mom's Home Movies Ch. 06

Tiffany fucked Ben, rising and falling on about half his length for a good while, looking down into her son's eyes the entire time. Her eyes then closed, and her brow furrowed through another wet orgasm followed by a faster pounding.

Tiffany's body slowed and was now sliding up and down nearly the full length of her son's cock. She was really working it. Loud, skin-on-skin slapping sounds filled the room; like someone clapping very slowly.

"UNG! UNN! AHH!" She was riding the entire length of Ben's cock now as she gushed her hot cum onto his hard tool.

"OHH, GODDD! OHH, SHIT!" Tiffany closed her eyes, paused, then increased the pace again.

Ben held his mom's breasts as her upward motion lifted her body higher up his shaft. Tiffany had her arms on the outside of her tits, straight down, with her hands planted on Ben's chest, bracing herself so she could drive her hips with her legs.

Taylor couldn't believe the scene. Tiffany was fucking Ben hard and without reservation. There were times when she felt as though she were intruding in a private event, as if she wasn't supposed to be there at all.

She alternated shots of Tiffany's front as his thick cock disappeared, then reappeared into Tiffany's pussy, then moved around back to watch her ass bear-down on him from behind.

After several minutes of fucking, and growing increasingly tired, Tiffany leaned forward with Ben's cock still embedded deep within her and kissed her son passionately.

Taylor went back to record her ass as her cheeks separated and exposed her tight sphincter, Ben's cock was angled forward, trapped as if in a vise inside his mom. Her round cheeks visibly flexed and released as she moved.

Taylor was waiting for the scene to wind down, moving back to catch the two lovers in their embrace, but was surprised to see Tiffany get up and flip a leg over into a reverse cowgirl position while keeping Ben buried inside.

Tiffany crouched over Ben, facing away from him, her hands now on his knees for support. She began rising and lowering her hips again while Ben's hands clamped onto her ass. Taylor moved beside the two for an optimal view of the new position. She loved how Ben's thick shaft connected their two bodies as Tiffany pumped up and down.

"FUCK ME NED!" Tiffany yelled.

'Ned? Is she trying to get back into character?' Taylor's thoughts reeled as she tried to imagine what Tiffany must be thinking and feeling.

"Take that dick, sweetheart!" Ben used Ned's voice in reaction to his mom returning to character.

Taylor continued to film thinking about how difficult this will be to edit later.

Ben thrusted his hips upward, synchronized with his mom's hopping body- his hands on her ass, then on the flat of her lower back as he pulled her down with each of his upward heaves.

"Keep that up young lady!" Ned's scratchy voice rose above the din of Tiffany's slapping body.

Despite her tired thighs and sore pussy, Tiffany increased her pace, slapping against her son's hips.

"OH LORD! HERE IT IS!" Ned announced.

Tiffany could feel Ben was ready. She lifted her body from his cock and pushed her ass cheeks back so that his dick wedged between them, right down the middle.

Ben put his hands on the outside of Tiffany's cheeks and pressed them in around his thick shaft. He used his thumbs to press his cock further into her ass cleavage. This money-shot was Taylor's idea, as she knew from her angle beside them, she'd be able maximize the camera's exposure to Ben's cock.

"GAH!" Ned grunted and trembled.

His arched cock stiffened and issued a thick cum-blast up the left side of Tiffany's back. The rich stream striped up to her shoulder blade, landing in a line, like a thin, white suspender.

"Ooooh, Ned!" Tiffany cried out, feeling the warm cum on her back.

Ben pumped his hips and fired again, spurting semen up into the air. It landed in a thick splotch on her ass cheek, only to be joined by his next stream, then the next. He ground the base of his dick against his mom's body as cum continued to jet out of him. The thick liquid launched in arcs from Ben's tip, splattering onto Tiffany's back and coating her crack between her cheeks and both sides of her round ass. A miniature river of cum ran down her crack, smeared between Ben's throbbing shaft and her tight, pink asshole.

Tiffany wiggled her butt all around the spurting cock creating a sexy scene for the camera.

"MMMmmm, so warm," she cooed.

Tiffany leaned forward on all fours and Ned sat up, slapping her ass with his cock. He took the liberty of sliding his thick tool up and down her tight asshole wondering what it would feel like to penetrate her anally. He slapped her ass again and splashed the cum that had collected between her cheeks in a graphic, final shot.

"You're a naughty girl, Tiffany!" He collected his clothes and the camera shows him quickly scurrying away.

Tiffany huffed in faux-irritation. "Aren't you going to at least clean me off?" She was standing with cum running down the length of her back and down her legs. "You better hope my husband doesn't catch me like this!" she yelled after Ned.

With that, Taylor stopped the recording and lowered the camera in both hands down at her waist.

"That was...just...wow. I've never seen anything like that before." Taylor's eyes were wide as she looked at Ben, who had just returned from exiting the scene from around the corner.

Tiffany was reaching around wiping the cum off of her butt. She arched her back and moved the towel as far up as she could to be sure she swabbed it all.

She looked over to Taylor, "How do you think it turned out?"

"How hard was it to keep her face out of the shot?" Ben followed immediately before Taylor could speak. He grabbed the towel from his mom and finished wiping his cum off her back.

Taylor blinked wide at the two, both standing naked and still breathing fairly heavily before her.

"Seriously? You don't remember totally breaking away from the script? You guys were all over the place, like you were just making it up as you went along."

Tiffany looked at the ground, her face red with embarrassment. "Yes, come to think of it, there were a couple of times when I think I was saying Ben's name."

"That's not like you, Tiffany! You're normally so professional. I mean, don't get me wrong, the scene was ridiculously hot. Everything about it, but whatever it was, the dialog wasn't part of the 'Annoying Neighbor' series."

Tiffany looked over at Ben. "Ben, would you mind giving us a moment?"

Ben looked at Taylor, then his mom and shrugged his shoulders. "Sure." He had a difficult time understanding exactly what Taylor was saying, his head was still spinning from the orgasm he had just moments before.

Ben took the camera and his clothes and went up to his room. 'I might as well start editing.'

"Let's sit down on the couch, Taylor." Tiffany wrapped herself in the towel that was now spotted and blotched with her son's cum.

The two women sat and turned to face each other.

"Taylor, I think you know enough about Ben and my situation to understand the uniqueness of the circumstances we are now in."

Taylor tried her best to listen attentively, her pussy was gushing wetness, causing her to squirm.

"Absolutely, Tiffany. I've never seen anything so erotic and taboo as watching the two of you have sex... it's just so...hot!" Taylor had a difficult time focusing on what the sexy woman was saying. She felt deprived after the graphic scene. Her body was aching for an orgasm.

"Well, it's a little difficult for me to control my impulses once the scene starts. What initially began as a way to help Ben out by being a part-time participant in his movies has now turned into something I can't control. I think we definitely need your help."

"What do you want me to do?" Taylor separated her legs a little in an effort to calm her quivering pussy.

"Maybe, sometime in the future, you could begin recording a few scenes with Ben while I hold the camera? I have a few ideas in mind. This would help to keep things more professional and give me a chance to contribute to the project without acting in every video."

Taylor held back a smirk, 'I don't think there's too much acting going on, sweetie!' She kept that thought to herself.

Taylor reached out to Tiffany and placed her hand on Tiffany's smooth thigh in a sort of reassuring way. She felt a strange tingling in her stomach upon touching her skin and wanted to run her palm against the soft flesh all the way up to her crotch. This reaction caught Taylor off guard as she had never really had any sexual experiences with a woman before- but Tiffany wasn't your average woman and Taylor found her almost irresistible at that point.

Tiffany looked down at Taylor's hand and smiled awkwardly.

"Sorry." Taylor blushed, then reluctantly removed her hand. "Tiffany, I would love to record some scenes with Ben, but I wanted to talk to Alex before I made any new videos. I just feel Alex needs to hear it from me and not see it on the website."

"Alex? You mean the one who cheated on you in Las Vegas? The one who took advantage of your skills and professional talent and drank himself into a stupor every day...the one who abandoned you?" Tiffany cut herself short. "I'm sorry. I have seen Alex's influence on Ben and I know what he's like."

Taylor looked away. She knew that everything Tiffany was saying was true.

"Regardless, I would feel better if I spoke to him first." Taylor knew Tiffany had a point. Alex was a letch, but it didn't change the fact that she needed to talk to him, if for no other reason than to ease her own conscience.

Tiffany regretting saying what she did about Alex after seeing Taylor's reaction. She decided to change the subject.

"Why don't we see how Ben is coming along with the editing?" Tiffany got up and re-wrapped the towel around her torso. "I'll be up right after I rinse off and change clothes."

Taylor was anxious to see the video. She knew she was good with a camera, that part didn't worry her so much, but she was concerned whether there was enough of the recording to salvage after the edits. She had never experienced a thrill quite so intense as to see Ben and his mom having sex. She wondered if there was a way to have her own collection of the pre-edited footage from their videos, so she would be able to see Tiffany's face.

Taylor knocked on Ben's open door and entered his room. "How does it look?"

Ben gave Taylor a wide-eyed, shocked look. "Jesus."

"What?" Taylor plopped down next to Ben on the love seat and looked at the screen.

"It's just... I don't know. It's good. It's really good." Ben was reviewing the movie in 2x speed as he continued.

"I thought it would have to be scrapped. That there would be too much out of character dialog, accidental footage of mom's face, you know, that sort of thing. But this is incredible, Taylor." Ben looked at her with a new sense of awe. "You're an excellent camerawoman!"

"Oh good!" Taylor was delighted, "Thank you! So, you think we'll be able to edit without hurting the scene too much?"

"There are a few parts where my mom goes off script and calls me by my name. I can just mute the audio here and there without much problem. You did such a great job with the camera work that mom's face is out of nearly every shot. There's not all that much editing to do, really."

Tiffany had walked in the room listening to the conversation. "How wonderful! Good job, Taylor! I thought we would have to re-shoot that video." Tiffany held up both hands for a high-five. "Go team!" They all laughed.

Ben finished preparing the video and uploaded it to Hot Amateurs. While on the site, he saw that their videos had made them a little over thirty thousand dollars. He would wait until he was alone with his mom before announcing the good news.

"Okay, you two. I'm going downstairs and lay down for a bit. Feel free to fix yourself something to eat when you get hungry." Tiffany smiled and ruffled Ben's hair, then leaned down and kissed Taylor on the cheek and whispered, "Don't do anything I wouldn't do."

Taylor laughed and was immediately reminded how horny she was after filming the hot scene. "Okay, Tiffany, I won't!" She winked.

The moment Tiffany was downstairs, Taylor moved on Ben.

"I'm so horny," she whispered. She took Ben's hand and guided it between her legs. Ben became excited when he discovered that she was panty-less.

"Wow! You're wet!" Ben rubbed the first three fingers of his hand over Taylor's mound causing her to chirp with excitement.

"Of course, I am! I just watched your mom give you the fucking of a lifetime right before my eyes." Taylor giggled, thinking back to the hot scene.

She shook her head as if to refocus on Ben.

"I need you inside of me." Taylor got up and pulled her dress over her head. The look on her face made it clear to Ben that he had little choice in the matter. "It won't take long. Just take your pants off and sit back."

He quickly complied and sat bare-assed on the love seat. Taylor wasted no time moving to straddle him. She reached her hand under her body and lined his cock up to her wet pussy.

"God, I need this, Ben," she whispered.

Taylor let out a gasp, then a moan as she slotted Ben inside her and lowered herself down onto his long, wide shaft. She felt her pussy stretch wide to accommodate him.

"Ohhh. Mmmm. Yessss." She closed her eyes as she filled herself with Ben's cock. "You're hard as a rock!"

"I'm ready again. It was hot having you film Mom and me, Taylor." Ben surrounded the outside of her breasts with his large hands and pressed them together causing her hard nipples to pop out and point forward.

Taylor pulled Ben's head in to her neck and began grinding on his erection. She closed her eyes and thought, 'Tiffany had this cock in her just thirty minutes ago.'

Ben was surprised at how wet she was. He realized how difficult it must have been for Taylor to have watched the scene without being able to satisfy herself.

Taylor was smashing herself onto Ben's cock in a hard, grinding motion. She knew he had already had more than enough stimulation earlier, so she focused on satisfying her own needs.

"Nnnnn! Oh, Bennnn!" Taylor's voice was high-pitched and needy, a sign to Ben that she was already getting close.

As if on cue, a warm gush flooded Ben's groin, the evidence of Taylor's climax.

Ben tried to lean back and penetrate her with more control, but Taylor pulled his face back into her bosom.

"Just...wait, Ben." Taylor slammed her pussy down onto Ben's stiff rod repeatedly

Taylor's sex pulsed around Ben as she trembled through another orgasm.

When Taylor relaxed slightly, Ben took the opportunity to thrust himself upward causing Taylor's body to shake. He gave her several, deep, spearing thrusts, and pulled her down to get himself deeper.

"AAAAHHH!" Taylor's body tensed, and she slapped her hands weakly against his chest, unable to speak for a few moments.

Then her body went limp as she panted into his ear, resting her arms on his shoulders.

"Oh God. Thank you! There's no way I could go home without having an orgasm after that shoot."

"I'm glad. There's no way I can cum yet, so..." Ben made a straight-lipped pout.

"Yeah, well, I don't exactly feel sorry for you!" Taylor teased. "You completely covered your mom's ass with that huge load," she tickled his ribs, "you little motherfucker!"

Ben laughed thinking how accurate the crude nickname actually was.

Taylor dismounted Ben and dressed. "I'll just keep my camera here. No use bringing it back with me. I have more to pack back at the condo. Alex's mom is going to call later, and I should probably be home for that."

Ben and Taylor said their good-byes and Ben returned to his room and jacked off to the video that they had recorded that day. He noted the small amount of ejaculate that he produced after his epic orgasm earlier. Looking down at his leg where he deposited his trickle of semen he said aloud, "This is why I need to rest between scenes." He wiped the semen with a tissue and tumbled onto his bed for a short nap.

The mother and son spent the rest of the day by the pool, Tiffany writing in her purple notebook, and Ben listening to music and responding to messages and emails from the website on his laptop. He looked up from his screen.

"Hey, Mom? How should we pay Taylor? I was thinking that you and I have too many videos online to just do a three-way split. What do you think we should do?"

"Maybe pay her per movie? Or split the revenue from the movies she's in?" Tiffany looked up from her notebook and paused. "I don't know, Ben. Now that I think about it, it sounds like it could get complicated."

"We may be better off paying her a one-time fee. Having a different fee for camera work than for acting." Ben decided he needed to speak with Taylor before giving the matter any more serious thought.

Ben watched his mom write in her notebook. "Any new ideas?"

Tiffany smiled an impish smile. The expression on her face was something Ben was only now getting used to. Growing up as Tiffany's son, he never saw the expression she now wore. It was the sexy, naughty smile reserved for a lover.

"Maybe." She giggled.

Ben was relieved his mom had taken over so much of the conceptual part of their videos. It was a relief not to have to think of ways to get his mom naked or persuade her to participate. The opposite was now true. Tiffany seemed to truly enjoy the entire process: developing the story, writing the dialog, thinking of the camera angles, participating. It was more than he could have ever hoped for.

"Well?" Ben wanted to know what she had in mind. He noticed a pattern in his mom's sexual arousal. She was rarely ready for recording twice in one day where intercourse was concerned, so he knew that whatever idea she had would most likely be reserved for another day.

"I do have something in mind." She looked up, her eyes scanning her son as he sat under the veranda.

"Hmmm. You look like you have a good one. What is it?" Ben walked over to the pool chair his mom was reclining upon and sat on the edge.

"It's not a series, but it is more of a full-length video; a lot longer than the others. Want to hear it?"

Ben pretended to grab her notebook. "Give me that thing!" he teased.

"Okay, but wait until I tell you the entire plot before you say anything. Agreed?"

"You got it. Go ahead, Mom."

"Before we talk about the plot, I wanted to explain the process. Instead of shooting three videos with three intercourse scenes, we shoot all the scenes as part of a single movie. We can shoot one part with you having an orgasm, then the next day, shoot another part, and so on until all the scenes have been shot. In some cases, we will record at the same time each day wearing the same clothes to make it look like a real-time sequence."

"That sounds interesting, but do you think we'll get more money from the single, longer video rather than releasing it as separate parts?" Ben was thinking that it would be easier to sell three, twenty-minute videos for twenty dollars each than a one-hour video for sixty dollars. He also knew there was definitely a limit to what people would spend on a single video.

"That's not why we're doing it this way, Ben. I want to try this new approach as an experiment. It's not all about money, you know."

Tiffany looked up from her book to gauge Ben's reaction. His comment made her realize that this was not about selling videos for her. This was Tiffany's sex life. This was where her sexuality had taken her. Her train of thought wandered further to the realization that her writing the plot and script, her visualizing the scenes, then watching her fantasies come to life before the camera was driving her desire to make more movies. Tiffany became excited in the knowledge that any sexual thought she found arousing could make its way into her notebook and eventually take to life with her son. No, this wasn't about money. This was far more complex than just selling videos. This was who she was now.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds