Mom's Home Movies Ch. 06

"Godddd, Taylor," Ben said hoarsely as he unloaded. He watched her swallow and struggle to keep up.

Taylor blinked her eyes open and wondered if she'd be able to manage the cum pouring out of Ben. She brought a hand to Ben's bucking shaft and the other to his balls. She swirled her tongue around the thick tube jammed in her mouth and did her best to gather the cum from the roof of her mouth before swallowing again, this time harder.

But Ben's rapid jets continued firing as he grunted through his pent-up orgasm. Taylor's cheeks billowed out, teeming with Ben's expelling load, but she took it, blinking briskly. A pearly strand burst from the interface of Ben's shaft and Taylor's lips, drawing into a long drip from her chin.

"Fuck-" Ben said haltingly, watching Tiffany move next to Taylor. He unloaded a weaker stream.

As it spilled into Taylor's mouth, she paused, as if considering something. Her body lurched abruptly and she coughed, spraying a mist of cum against Ben's heavy balls.

Tiffany recognized Taylor's struggle and gently pet her hair.

She swallowed the last of it with a loud gulp.

Ben trembled violently, depositing his last few drops inside Taylor.

"Uhhh, uhhh, god," he croaked.

"All done, baby?" Tiffany asked, looking up at Ben.

He nodded dumbly, his mouth gaping open.

"Ooooh, wow, Ben!" Tiffany chirped, tingling again with sexual energy but too worn out to act on it.

Ben stepped back, physically drained, and fell onto the couch to watch Taylor and Tiffany recover from their impromptu sexual adventure. The two turned toward the couch. Taylor was panting from the ordeal.

Tiffany sat next to Taylor on her butt as they now faced Ben. Her legs spread slightly and she was absently playing with her sloppy pussy. It gaped visibly and was clearly worked-out, swollen, and red.

Tiffany slowly rose to her feet and looked at Taylor squatting on the floor. "Well, I guess we all liked that!" She smiled looking over to Taylor down at her side.

Taylor seemed to blush and broke out in a big smile. "Yeah, you could say that." Taylor was thoroughly satisfied, but she couldn't seem to shake her nagging curiosity about Tiffany's pussy. She had tasted it from Ben's cock and considered what it would feel like- wet, slippery and pressed lustfully against her own lips and tongue.

Ben shook his head, still in disbelief that his life had become a wild sexual fantasy- the envy of any straight man the world over. He sat comfortably on the couch and rested, thinking about the blowjob scene they would shoot the very next day.

"I think we can safely call that a successful dry-run!" Tiffany declared as she stood looking back and forth between her two lovers. Taylor laughed adding, "There was nothing dry about that!"

(CONTINUED IN CHAPTER 7)

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds