Monica And Selyna Ch. 02

"C'mon Al," Ron said to the bartender, checking his watch, "let's get this show on the road, we got five minutes till you close. We're sitting on the verge on some big time orgy shit here man!"

Albert smiled. "You're right, man, I think this is a chance that we can't let slip away. I think Tanya is down. Tanya?!?!" He called out to her. She was near the tables, hurrying people to finish their drinks. Tanya turned at the distinctive sound of his gravelly voice and winked. Albert needed no indication. It wasn't the first time that he gauged her desire to fuck at the end of the night.

"Aight Ron, we're all good," he said, "you want em here, or you somewhere else."

"Man, Albert, you know i'm too big to be fucking on your hard ass barstools. The girl I was dancing with said her sister has a place not too far from here. Let me go talk to em, make sure everything's cool, you hurry up and close this place and we can go over there."

Ron swaggered over to where Monica and Selyna were sitting, and moved in close. "Well, ladies, this joint is about to close, and i'm getting ready to get outta here. Selyna, if I could get your number, would you mind if I called you tomorrow?" He was doing his best charming impression. Monica couldn't even see through it.

Selyna, ever the vixen, winked. "I'll give it to you later. If you stick around here for a while, i'm going to walk my sister home, then I'll come back and we can hang out."

Monica fixed Selyna with a steely gaze. She wasn't really upset, but she knew her trickster sister was up to something. Monica, however, felt the need to assert herself as older sister and wouldn't let her sister get away with something like that without trying to get the best of the situation.

"Well," she started, "i'm not quite done drinking, and I hate to drink alone. I've got a nice bottle of vodka at my apartment. If you and your friend there want to come over and have a drink, that would be cool with me."

"Damn it, Albert, do I have to do this myself?" Tanya exclaimed, jabbing her man hard in the ribs. "They're getting ready to hook up. I don't want to be left out!"

"Tanya, damn!" he said, slightly annoyed, "Ron is my boy, don't worry about it."

Almost on cue, Ron called out from about 10 feet down the bar from where Tanya and Albert were standing, and said, "Hey bartender, afterparty!!"

Tanya shook her head. "Your friend, always the suave gentleman."

"Hey ladies," she said, walking over to Monica and Selyna," Care to share a drink with a lowly waitress?"

Selyna looked at Tanya again, as she had many times before that night. Tanya was one of the sexiest women she had ever seen. Her skin was nearly midnight black, and perfect. She had been imagining the taste, the scent, the feel of it.

Selyna was just about to answer when Monica interjected. "Only if your boyfriend over there won't be too late closing up." She shot Albert a wink.

Albert pulled a $50 bill from his pocket and tossed it to Tito, the barback who had just returned from taking some empty beer cases to the recycling dumpster. "Tito, close up for me?"

"No hey pedo," he replied, thick Mexican accent overpowering every word. "Chupar es mi pinga," he mumbled under his breath.

With the scene being set, Monica and Selyna gathered their purses and walked out the door, with Rocket Ron following closely behind, waiting on Albert and Tanya to leave. She saw Tito flip Albert off as they walked out the front door. Albert just laughed.

It was a quick walk to Monica's apartment. She seemed a bit apprehensive at first, not really knowing what to expect, but as they walked, seeing Ron's massive hand cupping her sister's ass seemed to calm her.

"Pardon the mess," Monica said, as she walked in first. She hadn't realized that she had several articles of clothing laying around her couch and the living room. Sadly, it had't been from a ferocious sexual encounter.

"So...who's ready for a drink?" Selyna said, somehow finding away to release her ass from Ron's grip and walking into the cabinet to retrieve glasses and vodka.

Everyone's hands shot up like a bunch of schoolchildren. "Make yourselves comfortable," Monica said, walking into the kitchen to help her sister with getting ice.

Tanya immediately launched her shoes across the hardwood floor and plopped down on the couch, pulling Albert down next down to her.

"How much you wanna bet I get to fuck Monica first," she whispered in his ear.

"I learned a long time ago not to bet against you, Tan," he said.

"Pussy," she replied. "I love you anyway." Albert felt his cock stir to life as Tanya deeply kissed him, tracing her fingers across his chest. After all these years, and all of the women that he had sex with since they had been together, nobody stirred him like Tanya.

Ron was beginning to look bored, but his mood lightened noticeably when Selyna brought him a generous glass of Ciroc on ice and plopped down on his lap. She took a sip and slung her arms around him.

Monica, suddenly felt completely alone. Selyna was at least momentarily interested in Rocket Ron, and Albert, her target for the night was making out with the love of his life on the other end of the couch. She quietly set the drinks down for the Albert and Tanya and went back to the kitchen to pour herself another glass. She had finished her first on the way back. This might not turn out to be such a good night after all. She was already beginning to feel the effects when she saw Tanya stand up. A small line of saliva dribbled from her glistening lips as she downed her drink in what appeared to be one gulp.

"A tip for the bartender," she called out, holding up her glass in a mock toast. Suddenly, Tanya reached down to her waist and pulled up her shirt, exposing one perfect breast. Monica felt herself almost gasp. She had never seen a black woman's breast in the flesh before, and she couldn't tear her eyes away from it's heavy firmness, her dark skin giving away to an even darker, succulent pert nipple. There was a twinge across her own chest as her own nipples began to harden, as she thought about being sandwiched between this luscious waitress and her sister.

Monica lost her inhibitions in less than 5 seconds. She was going to her comfortable place, her zen of sex and lust. This was a place where she had found solice many times before. Not many women can find peace with a dick in her ass, one in her pussy, one in her mouth, and one in each hand, but Monica had done it, and enjoyed it. What was surprising this time was that she didn't have any of the violent internal conflict that she normally experienced when she entered this place. It came freely this time. She was going to have what she wanted, what the tightening in her belly told her she needed. She was going to have these strangers, she was going to fuck them, and they were going to fuck her, and at long last, after they were all spent, she was going to take her sister in her arms, and they would cum together, at last.

Monica beckoned with a finger for Tanya to come over to her. Albert turned, a slight look of shock on his face, as he realized that the mood had suddenly changed. He turned and look back at Monica, and for some reason, he thought she even looked different, physically. Selyna had taken notice, removing Ron's finger from her clit.

"I'm a guest in your house," Tanya said coyly, pulling up the other side of her shirt, to reveal her symmetry. "Shouldn't you serve me?"

Monica smirked. "You're right. What a poor host i've been."

Even the horny Rocket took notice as Monica walked out of the kitchen, removing her shirt and unbuttoning her pants. Selyna bit her lips and wriggled in Ron's lap. This was the sister that she had never known, but yearned to know.

"Yeah, this is what i'm lookin for," Ron exclaimed.

Monica walked up to Tanya, and rubbed her hands over the smooth flesh of her breasts. Tanya's nipples pricked in response, and her hips wiggled uncontrollably as the touch of hands on her nipples reaffirmed the bond between them and her clitoris. Monica, taking the suprising role as dominant, grasped Tanya's ponytail in one hand and forced her head back, running her tongue along the nape of her neck. The taste of Tanya's dark flesh was foreign to her. She had tasted many women before, but Tanya's skin was slightly musky, earthy. It was so natural! Although she was immaculately clean, Tanya had none of the clincal sterility on her skin that all of the white women that she had been with before had possessed. It was enrapturing. She could only pull her mouth away from Tanya's skin long enough to affix Selyna in an inviting gaze. She needed Tanya, and she needed her sister, and she needed them now.

Monica's hands found the bottom of Tanya's shirt, and she quickly pulled it over Tanya's head. With the skill that only a woman has, she unhooked Tanya's bra, and it fell away to the floor. Tanya's breasts were like ripe melons, full heavy and firm. Amazingly, her dark skin tone did not lighten over her breasts, and they were punctuated by sharp, nipples that were wrinkling with arousal.

"Shit...," Tanya moaned, as Monica took one and then the other in her mouth, sucking and kneading her nipples with her tongue, until they were glistening obsidian gems. Tanya moved a hand up Monica's thigh, underneath her plaid school skirt, and began fondling her ass, playfully looking for her underwear, and quickly finding out that there were none. She moved her thin fingers forward, cupping Monica's ass and running her index finger along Monica's smooth, freshly shaven slit.

"You're a bad ass white girl," Tanya purred in her ear.

"You ain't seen nothing, baby," Monica said back, plunging her tongue into Tanya's mouth.

Al was nearly comatose. His mouth was hanging open, and his dick was starting to hurt from being jammed against his zipper. Rocket Ron didn't even realize that he was squeezing Selyna, the beautiful woman on his lap, almost to the point of pain.

"Easy baby," she said, although his grip was no tighter on her waist than the yearning tightness that she felt in her own belly. She was squirming furiously on his lap, trying desperately to pleasure her hard clit. Selyna's fascination with women was only heightened, by seeing another woman receiving the pleasure that she wished Monica would give her. Her mind was working her way into a frenzy. She slammed down the last of her vodka that was sitting on the coffee table. Rising from Ron's lap, she stood, and stripped off her clothes, tossing the the t-shirt at Ron, and her pants at Albert.

"I need a cigarette." Albert could take no more. The scene playing out in front of him was well past any man's wildest fantasy. He thought he had seen every sexual vista possible with Tanya, and she still managed to surprise him.

"I think I'll have one too," Ron replied, even though he didn't smoke.

When the guys came back inside, Monica was filled with a large dildo, lying on her back, furiously working Tanya's pussy with her mouth, while Tanya was returning the favor to Selyna. Ron and Albert's cocks were aching for attention. Monica started to spasm in orgasm, and the dildo shot from her and came to rest on the floor, her open sex rythmically contracting and relaxing as she moaned into Tanya's pussy. Selyna looked up, and beckoned to Ron.

"What are you waiting for," she said to him, "I think she needs something."

Smiling the grin only a nasty man could muster, he dropped his pants, revealing 9 inches of Division I, NCAA lineman. Selyna studied it for a moment, how thick and veiny it was, how large his mushroom was, and the gleaming drop of precum that she expected. She wanted to lick it off of him, but Tanya's luscious lips circling her clit were going to make her lose it any moment. Her eyes started to roll back in her head....

"Ow, SHIT!" Tanya exclaimed. Ron had just plundered Monica, plowing his cock into her to the hilt, and in stunned surprise, she had accidentally bit Tanya's labia.

"Sorry, baby," she managed to gasp between the Rocket's strokes, "I didn't mean it, honest."

"That's OK," Tanya replied, recovering. "I kinda liked it. Al, quit standing there, get over here and fuck this bitch."

Albert didn't need anymore encouragement. Selyna gladly grabbed her knees and spread her sloppy sex so he could enter her. Although not the largest man, he was certainly no slouch, and what he lacked in size, he made up for in technique. He was fucking her silly, dodging between plunging deep strokes and light, quick strokes that plucked her g-spot like a guitar string. Tanya assisted him by playing with his balls and playfully slapping his ass. Selyna was in heaven, painfully tweaking and needing her nipples until they were red and engorged with blood.

Ron was the first to cum. Tanya heard the familiar growl deep in his throat, as he took his massive tree trunk arms and pinned Monica to the floor. Monica closed her eyes and clenched her entire body, as if she was about to go down the world's tallest rollercoaster as he started to slowly slam his massive cock balls deep into her. His heavy balls felt like a lead weight slapping against her ass.When he came, her entire body relaxed into a strange, fibrillating orgasm that was satisfying in a way she had never felt before. Her hands were gripping at the carpet, and her abdomen was quivering uncontrollably as he slid out of her, collapsing in a giant dark heap on the floor, spent cock still semi erect and laying across his upper thigh.

Al was the next to go, expending his juice into Selyna, as Tanya squeezed his balls, kneading the cum out of them. Selyna was a screamer, and the sound of her orgasm as he crescendoed, fucking her faster and faster, pierced the otherwise quiet room. Al pulled out of Selyna, who lay there, legs wide open, cum dripping from her hole, and turn to Tanya, who had positioned herself with her head on a couch pillow on the floor, and her beautfil black ass pointing towards the sky. Al, who hadn't lost a bit of hardness since expending himself in Selyna, plundered her with heavy, thudding strokes, much more forceful than you would imagine a man his size being able to muster, especially having cum 30 seconds before.

Tanya, although very silent, had been cumming from the first stroke. She had a long, prolonged, mind bending orgasm as she gripped the pillow and pushed herself back into Al.

Al never varied his stroke, he knew he was giving Tanya exactly what she needed. He was completely into pleasuring her, watching her fleshy smooth buttocks as he plowed her, her hands uncontrollably gripping the pillow and moaning into it at the same time. He was so into fucking his beautiful woman, that he almost didn't notice himself rapidly reaching the point of no return, his second climax stabbed him like a knife. He let loose a dry-mouthed yell, and then collapsed on the floor, his head coming to rest on Selyna's thigh, as Tanys fell forward, her body still shaking from an ongoing multiorgasm.

Ron was snoring lazily on the floor, Monica's naked body sprawled across his massiveness. She was sound asleep. Al had managed to curl himself up next to Tanya.

Selyna quietly got up, and retrieved a pair of blankets to cover the sleeping lovers. She planted a tiny kiss on Monica's lips, dressed, and let herself out, silently locking the door behind her.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 80 milliseconds