Monstrous Ranch Ch. 15

"Feels so good to obey," Val hissed. "So good to obey Mistress Tricin."

"Mm..." His eyes were half-closed. He couldn't break out. It was like a trance. His cock throbbed, stuck on the edge, keeping his brain trapped in hazy arousal.

"What feels good, good boy?"

"Feels so good to obey," he heard himself say. "So good to obey Mistress Tricin." Shit. Shit. He really hadn't lost these triggers.

"V-Val," Erie whimpered, rocking herself back and forth faster, "d-don't... we were g-gonna r-resist..."

"So nice on the edge," Val whispered, leaning right into his ear. "Say it."

"So nice on the edge," he recited. He was rewarded with a long lick on the tip from one of the two fairies below, though he couldn't see which one. He couldn't look away from Erie, who was starting to pant.

"Obey," Erie chanted. Her face was bright red, her red eyes filling his mind. "F-feels so good to obey. Mistress Tricin..." She was clearly trying to stop touching herself, now, but her attempts to remove her fingers just led to her other hand replacing them a moment later, again and again. The effect was more tease than release, and her wide-eyed, worried look made it clear she knew this but couldn't stop. "O-on the edge," she cried.

Senya kept walking, watching her as Val continued to whisper. And soon, Erie's self-pleasuring and whimpering had turned back to him.

"G-good boy," she husked, her red eyes glazed over once more. "Good boy for Mistress Tricin. You love b-being..."

"Being a good boy," whispered Val. "We're all such good toys for Mistress Tricin. One left step. Right step. Left step. Such a good boy..."

"S-sorry," Erie whimpered, some clarity sparking through, "r-really thought... but... need..."

He stopped walking.

"Hey." Val tapped his earlobe with a hand. "Why'd we stop? Hey, boytoy!"

Erie started stroking herself faster, gritting her teeth. "I am a good girl a good girl a good girl—"

Senya's gaze stuck to her, like a snag on the river, much as he longed to turn away. Something in his head was telling him to look away.

And then the touches on his cock dropped off, and a pair of heads—one with blonde hair, one with green—plunged between Erie's legs. The fairies took her quickly and brutally, and Erie was already reaching an orgasm when Senya's hand fell back to his side, leaving her suspended in the air in the grip of her lovers.

"Boytoy," Val cooed, "you wanna keep walking. You wanna go with us to Mistress Tricin—"

She was drowned out by Erie's squeals as the minuscule redhead came, flashing brilliant scarlet lights all around.

"Val," cooed the blonde, Glam, "c'mere."

"I..." Val sounded confused. "M-Mistress Tricin—"

Glam giggled. "Mistress Tricin told me to tell you something."

Val hesitated, then flew over, looking uncertain but unable to resist.

She was quickly subsumed into the flying fairy fuck cluster.

Senya stared at them dazedly as the red glow became slightly obscured by the fluttering wings. The sight was hypnotic, but still, he found himself slowly turning. Internally, his mind was abuzz. The compulsions to obey Tricin were powerful, but strangely, they didn't seem to be doing anything right now.

These fairies didn't seem to be here on her orders, either—more like Val had... hijacked things. The fairies were resisting Tricin? Senya supposed that made sense. They were under her control, not the Ranch's.

Although... He frowned. Wasn't that a bit odd? Weren't they prisoners? Criminals of the worst sort, like Valina and Brigitte? Why would Tricin, another prisoner, get to control them all? Had this many hundreds of fairies really been found guilty of crimes this severe? Erie hadn't seemed interested in brainwashing him until Val had intervened.

He finally tore his gaze away from the loving fairies. Senya looked down at the pail in his other hand.

Then up at the barn doors ahead of him.

And he finally remembered what had brought him here.

"It's time for milking," he whispered.

His cock throbbed in anticipation.

TO BE CONTINUED...

~~~~ ~~~~

Hiatus over! Thanks for sticking with me, my lovelies. :)

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds