More Than She Bargained For

Jane just melted at his words and pulled him down on the bed next to her, and staring into his eyes, she shared that no one had ever raped her as a gift before. She drew her hand back, and he winced again. Then she smiled and wrapped her hand around the back of her neck and drew him into the passion of her kiss, each tongue exploring the other's mouth with total abandon.

As they gently broke off, Jane whispered, "Now it's time to make gentle love to me." He pulled her back into their kiss and let his hands begin to explore the wonders of her alluring body as they began removing each other's clothing until they were finally naked in each other's arms.

"Jane, I still have this condom, but you don't need to worry about me. I've been 'fixed' and am clean. You can trust me about that, and I would love to make love to you without a raincoat. I would love to feel the grip of your sex on me. If you feel safe, I trust you." She didn't say a word. She just reached down and rolled the condom off his cock.

He knew that he had to taste her before entering her. She already had anticipated this and pushed him back on the bed. Then she swung her athletic body around his body, and straddling his head with her wet pussy, she leaned over him and took the shaft of his hard cock in her hands. After several licks along his shaft, she took him in her mouth for the first time, letting her tongue swirl about the base of the swollen head.

He put a hand on each hip and just lowered her beautifully shaven honey pot on to his lips, letting his tongue dart around the entrance to her sex. She felt his fingers re-enter her again and started to ride his long fingers when she felt them slip out and his tongue fill their void. The she felt a wet finger enter her rosebud. Now he could feel her begin riding his mouth and finger with complete abandon. He knew he had to stop, because her mouth and tongue were going to take him over the edge before he was able to be inside her in her total embrace.

He rolled her off and onto her back spreading her thighs with his palm. Then as he poised himself over her, she felt first one, then two, then three fingers enter inside her. She reached between his legs and taking his cock in her palm, she guided him to her entrance while stroking him. As she set it there for him to enter, he whispered that he wanted her to rub the head at the opening; he wanted her to pleasure herself with the head of his cock.

She smiled and sighed as it stroked her hooded clit. He could feel her naked body beginning to writhe beneath him. He felt the tip of his cock circling her little clit. Then he felt her pulling the swollen head of his erection to her entrance. She pulled at it and urged him to enter her as she whispered to him, "Fuck me, baby. Fuck me now. I want you to fuck me now."

With that, he pushed his hips forward and felt his cock as it penetrated her. She spread her legs wider for him, and with her hands on his ass, he felt her pulling him inside her. Then as he filled her completely, he stopped to enjoy the sensation as she wrapped her legs about him to hold him in place. Oh God! She felt exquisite. Even his imagination could not have anticipated how good this would feel. And locking herself around him, she could feel every inch of him inside of her. She lifted her head to his lips and they locked in an exquisite deep soul kiss.

She was just enjoying the sensuous passion of the moment when he surprised her. Without breaking off their kiss, he lifted her up and positioned himself in a sitting position beneath her with her legs stretched out on either side of him. He held her close to feel her breasts crushed into his chest. Then she pushed him back and lifted his knees. Leaning back on them with her hands, she began to fuck his cock from above him.

'I'm fucking your hard cock, baby. It's deep in my pussy. I want you to shoot your cum inside me,' she urged. 'Look at my tits. See, they jiggle just like I told you they would.'

He reached up and began to squeeze them and tweaked her aching nipples between his fingers and thumb.

"Ooooooooo, baby. That feels so good. Ohhhhhhh, fuck me, fuck me, you bastard!" She was building to another orgasm, and he began thrusting his hips into her feeling his own balls beginning to swell. She could feel his cock beginning to grow in anticipation of an orgasm and reach down to massage his balls.

"Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh Fuuuuuuuuuccckkkk!!!" They both began to cum. She bucked wildly on him, and he exploded inside her with wave after wave of thick cum as if he were a teenager all over again.

She threw herself down into his embrace pressing her tits into his bare chest. He grabbed the back of her head and pulled her mouth to his -- tongues flailing wildly at each other until the heat of their orgasms began to subside and they started to catch their breath.

"Don't stop," he whispered. "Keep fucking my cock. Cum again on me. Make it twitch over and over before it goes soft." And she did. She rode him until her clit exploded one more time as his cock gave one last valiant twitch inside her.

They stayed locked together for a very long time. The porno movie finished long ago. The night was very old by now, but they had just started their path of discovery. They still had two more nights to stretch their erotic imaginations together. They had just begun their journey as lovers.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 374 milliseconds