Mother & Son: A Love Story Pt. 11

I sat and finished my beer, suddenly feeling tired and a bit overwhelmed by the evening myself. I couldn't even recall how I had hoped the evening would go. Finally, I got up and headed on inside. My cock had reduced itself to about half-erect, not quite willing to surrender the hope of more fun and games. As a concession to it, I didn't even bother to tuck it away, assuming I was the only one still up. I walked quietly upstairs, pausing for a moment outside Mom's door and wondering if I should go in. In the end, I decided not to push things and made my way down to my own bedroom.

I closed the door behind me and turned on the light only to jump two feet straight up as I heard, "So, what the hell, Thomas? Did you fuck both our moms tonight?"

I took a deep breath and turned around to find my sister sitting on the window ledge, looking as lovely as Mom and Mom-Carrie in a light blue jersey cloth nightshirt that ended somewhere around mid-thigh. Her long, blonde hair hung down her back, gleaming as if it had been brushed a thousand times. Blonde hair aside, Polly was a taller and slimmer version of her mother -- incredible tanned legs and huge, firm breasts that were proudly molded around her nightshirt. Not for the first time did I notice that her nipples looked just like her Mom's. "Jeezus, Sis...you fucking scared me and no...I didn't fuck my Mom or yours."

Polly smirked at me and replied, "Well something happened, Tommy. I could hear you moaning from my room and Mom came up stairs humming happily like she'd just been fucked by Daddy." She paused and said, "Did you propose to Molly tonight?"

I gave her a broad smile and nodded. My sister gave me a funny look -- something akin to a mixture of fear and envy. "Well? What happened?" Polly growled, leaning forward and making her heavy breasts strain against her night shirt.

I let out a long sigh and said, "Mom said yes! We'll be lovers and husband and wife...I'm not sure when, but she said yes."

"And all the moaning a while ago?" My sister grinned and then did a passably imitation of my voice, "Oh God, Mom...I'm gonna cum, Mom!" Polly laughed and said, "What was up with that? I mean, someone's been busy tonight...or something." She looked down at my semi-erect cock with an amused look.

I felt both proud and embarrassed as I replied, "Um...Mom gave me my first blowjob." I thought about it for a moment. "It was freaking awesome!"

Polly stared at me for a time, her eyes filled again with both fear and envy, her large breasts heaving up and down under her night shirt. "So...wow. You and your Mom, huh? Another Hamilton family incest love story."

My sister ran her hand through her hair and with a funny look on her face, added, "I'm happy for you, Tommy. You've always known what you wanted and now your dreams are coming true." Polly stood up and came over and gave me a hug, making her the third lovely and sexy woman tonight to press her luscious body against me. My penis, already at about half mast, twitched and rose up in response, pressing into Polly's lower stomach and attracting her attention.

Polly broke free of our embrace and stepped back. "Settle down there, tiger. Maybe you should holster that weapon!" she said as she again eyed my cock, now both amused and interested.

I sighed and reached down and tucked it away. "I can't help it...all you damn hot Hamilton women." Polly laughed and I looked at her and said, "Y'know, they say most cases of incest are between brothers and sisters."

Polly rolled her eyes and returned to her seat on the window sill. "Yeah, well even if I gave into the temptation, you want your first to be your Mom and Molly deserves that." She paused for a moment, a distant look in her eyes and said, "And so do you, brother. You've been in love with your mom since before your thing started getting hard."

Whatever sexual tension had been stirred up between my sister and myself dissipated in the silence that followed. Only about three months separated us in age and we had never kept secrets from each other. I had shared my feelings about Mom with Polly for what seemed nearly forever. We had never tried to explore the possibilities between us over the years...sure we had our 'show me yours and I'll show you mine' moments and I'll be honest and say that it was Polly who taught me how to French kiss a girl, but we both had always known that I wanted my mother and that Polly, well...

"And you, Polly...have you made up your mind about...?"

"Daddy and me?" Polly's face went beet red. "No...God, I think about it all the time and the thought of Daddy and me being lovers makes me wet and scared and pissed off, all at the same time."

I sighed and shook my head. Maybe it was the difference between being male and female. I had never had any reservations about wanting my mother and once I fully realized that I did want to be completely intimate with Mom, the only thing that had held me back was Polly's counsel to wait until I was eighteen...an adult.

On the other hand, since Polly and I had been told the truth about our family, she had struggled with whether or not she wanted to become intimate with Dad. I knew she loved him and I knew that she was attracted to him...that she fantasized often about Dad and about Mom and Mom-Carrie, but there was a part of her that held back. I wasn't sure if it was some sort of hang-up over incest itself or if it was part of that stubborn streak that Polly had that argued that she didn't really have a choice about it. For the last few years, she'd confided in me often, detailing her feelings that had her ready to tear her clothes off and go fuck Dad blind or to never, ever contemplate the possibility of joining our family's sexual activities.

"I suppose that you and your Mom becoming lovers means you and my mom will become lovers too?" Polly said, snapping me out of my reverie.

I shrugged and replied, "I don't know...maybe. I think that Mom and I need to make that decision together. I know...I don't want to make Mom stop being intimate with Dad or your mom." I grinned, unable to resist the brotherly teasing opportunity and added, "Mom-Carrie told me she was very open to the possibility."

Polly rolled her eyes and gave an amused and yet bitter laugh. "God! Mom can be such a slut." She eyed my crotch where my still mostly erect cock bulged prominently. "Did she suck your cock tonight too!"

I shook my head and replied, "No, but she did tell me how much it resembled Dad's and Grandpa Tom's...and she gave it a little kiss."

Polly's jaw dropped and she had a look of exasperation even as she also seemed to become a little aroused, her prominent nipples swelling against the thin cotton of her night shirt. Finally, she just laughed and then swung her long shapely legs around to climb out the window. "Goodnight, big brother. Get some rest. With our nympho moms, I suppose you're going to need it."

She was out the window before I could tell her good night, but she returned, leaning her head in and accidentally allowing the neck of her night shirt to gape open and reveal most of her large tits as she said, "I am happy for you, Tommy and for what its worth, I think you and Molly will be as happy as Daddy and Mom! She blew me a kiss and said, "I love you, brother," and then was gone. I heard her bedroom window slide shut a few moments later.

I stood there for a moment, my mind in a whirl. Finally, I shucked off my clothes and dropped into bed, giving my erection a few sympathy strokes as I thought about Mom and Mom-Carrie and even my sister. In the end, I decided not to jack off. I had no idea of what tomorrow would bring, but I suspected that my masturbating days were at an end. It was with that thought that I drifted off to sleep, a slight smile on my face.

#

I came down to breakfast the next morning to find Dad examining Mom's new engagement ring, the two of them sitting at the old, scarred kitchen table that dated back to my great-great grandmother Polly...my sister's namesake. Mom was grinning from ear to ear, her face a bit red from embarrassment as Dad looked up at me and after whistling, said, "That's quite a pretty rock. How the hell did you afford it?"

I flexed my arm, swelling the muscle up and said, "Hard work and sweat. That's the last three years of mowing yards and planting trees and bushes and all that other stuff." Mom's eyes grew wide and I knew the objection that she was about to voice and I rushed to her side and kissed her hard on the mouth, smothering whatever she had been about to say. To my delight, she acquiesced to my kiss, parting her lips and sucking my tongue into her mouth. When the kiss ended a minute or two later, I added breathlessly, "And I didn't touch a single drop of my college fund!"

Mom's eyes grew wider and seemed to moisten as she gasped, "I love you so much, son!" She threw her arms around me and hugged me tight to her and I felt my cock quickly harden as I realized that under her yellow and flowery sundress, she wasn't wearing a bra and from what my hand on her butt cheek could tell, at most, another thong bikini.

It took a few moments, but I finally remembered that there were other people in the room. Mom told me to take a seat and I did after accepting a handshake and hug from Dad who was looking at me oddly...an expression that seemed proud and curious and even a little sad all at the same time.

"Everything okay, Dad?" I said, unsure of that strange expression.

Dad sighed and nodded. "Someday, you'll look at your own children, Tommy, and suddenly wonder, 'When the hell did they grow up and what the hell did we do that allowed them to turn out so right?'" He continued looking at me with the same odd expression and said softly, "I'm proud of you, son."

"We all are," Mom-Carrie said, suddenly at my side, still wearing that same tight fitting robe she'd had the night before and obviously as naked underneath it. She set down a plate loaded with eggs, sausage and grits. "Eat up, Tommy. I suspect you're going to need your strength today." She threw me a wink and then smiled wickedly at Mom.

Mom-Carrie joined us at the table and the four of us talked casually about Mom's and my possible wedding plans. Mom said, "I'd like to get married on the Gulf somewhere...I here there's some nice, quiet places along the Alabama shore." She reached out and took my hand and continued, "Sugar...if it's all right with you, I'd like Reverend Steinbeck to marry us. He's getting up there in years, but I know he'd be thrilled to perform the ceremony."

Dad and his mom both smiled and nodded their heads and although I was a bit slow to pick up on it, it suddenly hit me that Steinbeck was the one who performed Mom's and Mom-Deb's ceremony in Florida so long ago. I brought Mom's hand to my lips and after kissing her fingers, replied, "I think Mom-Deb would approve!"

"When do you think you'd like to have your wedding, Molly?" Mom-Carrie asked.

I looked at Mom and she gave me a shrug and a smile. I grinned and said, "Well, both Polly and I graduate in three weeks. How's about we shoot for the first Saturday in June."

Mom gave a little squeal and suddenly was in my lap, kissing my face and giggling, "Yes, yes, yes!"

Dad laughed and said, "Y'all don't believe in long engagements I guess!" Then he seemed to sober up for a moment and said, "Uh, y'all do plan to go on living here, don't you?"

Mom-Carrie gave him a playful swat on the back of the head and said, "Of course they do...this is their home as much as it ours." Then her smile faded and she looked at Mom and me and asked, "Right?"

My mother looked at me with a questioning look and I grinned back and looked at Dad and Mom-Carrie and replied, "Absolutely, there is no where else that Mom and I want to live." It felt weird and yet sorta cool to be speaking for both Mom and myself...to be the dominant male...kinda sorta.

Dad began clapping while Mom-Carrie got up and came around and first kissed me, her tongue snaking sexily into my mouth and then kissed Mom with equal if not more passion. "Good," she said huskily. "I can't imagine our lives without the people we love the most."

Mom caressed Mom-Carrie's face and said softly, "I don't even want to think about such things, sugar. I...we...love you and John so much."

There were tears in her eyes as she rose then and kissed Mom-Carrie and then my Dad passionately, finally returning to bend over and kiss me long and hard. "Tommy, it's such a beautiful day, I thought you and I might take a long walk after breakfast." Her eyes glowed with a lustful power through her tears.

"I'd love to, Mom!" I replied.

Mom-Carrie turned to Mom and said, "I left Mama-Polly's quilt out on the sofa in the living room, Molly...if you'd like it."

Mom reddened a little and then grinned mischievously and said, "I'd love it." She turned to me and said, "You finish up eating, sugar, while I go get a few things."

She started to leave the room when Mom-Carrie called out to her, "Molly, maybe later we can talk about fixing up Tommy's room after he moves in to your bedroom."

I looked up at Mom-Carrie with a look of confusion. "Fix it up...fix it up into what?"

I saw Mom turn around, looking a little puzzled even as Mom-Carrie gave us all an evil little grin and replied, "Oh, I don't know...a sewing room, or a guest room or maybe a nursery."

Mom's mouth gaped open for a moment while Dad chuckled next to me. Mom took several seconds to gather herself together, her hand going to her cheek, maybe to feel the heat of her blushing skin before she finally smiled back at us, her eyes focusing on me with such loving intensity that it took my breath away and said, "Oh my!"

#

It was a glorious day...one of those that God offered us up in late April before the heat of summer rolled in. Mom and I walked hand in hand along one of the paths that ran in a circular fashion up the hill above the house. Songbirds serenaded us as we strolled along, a mild breeze ruffling Mom's short hair. For a while, we just walked silently, but finally I had to ask, "Are you okay, Mom? Are we okay?"

Mom released my hand, her fingers sliding up my arm as she brushed up against me, resting her head against my chest. "Oh yes, Tommy, I'm just fine. I guess last night...the enormity of what I...we had done just overwhelmed me." She looked up at me, her green eyes filled with passion. "Son, I hadn't felt like I did last night in a long time. As much as I love John and Carrie, I'd forgotten just how intense -- how beautiful true love can be."

We stopped and kissed, Mom's hand on my cheek as our tongues met and danced joyfully in our mouths. When we ended the kiss, I felt a little dizzy and as happy as a person could be. "Wow, I could spend the rest of my life kissing you, Mom," I murmured, holding her close to me. I was wearing a T-shirt and jeans and could feel Mom's heavy breasts under her thin, summer dress. I felt her heart beating powerfully and knew she could feel my heart pounding as well.

"We will, sugar...kissing and so much more. She let me go and took my hand again and stepped forward, looking over her shoulder at me speculatively as she led me on. "C'mon, sugar," she said in a low, lusty tone.

We walked on and up. I knew these paths like the back of my hand and wasn't a bit surprised when we emerged into a bright sun-filled meadow that held our family cemetery. Mom's hand tightened on mine as we passed through the open wrought-iron gate and walked past Mama-Polly's grave and Grandpa Tom's stone, nestled side by side like the lovers they had been. I couldn't help but smile and nod to them as we passed, somehow feeling as if they were aware of us and that they approved.

"Oh, darling..." I heard Mom whisper as we came to Mom-Deb's grave. Tears trickled down her face as she reached out and stroked the smooth edge of the marble marker. I closed with Mom and put my arm around her shoulder. Mom's mouth moved silently as she sent a prayer up to her lover and partner and first great love. Finally, she wiped her face and looked up at me and said, "Your Mom-Deb would be so proud of you...to see what a wonderful, loving young man you grew up to be." She slipped from my embrace and sat down on top of Mom-Deb's marker facing me.

"Deb and I never talked about the possibilities that you becoming a man might entail, Tommy, but I think she always knew that this might happen...you Hamiltons and your love for family. I wish she could be here for this...to take part." Mom giggled and said, "Deb would have loved to have fucked your brains out!"

I looked around, feeling the mild breeze in my face, offering up fragrances that seemed both familiar and elusive...or perhaps they were just memories. "I think she's here now, Mom...I think maybe all the loving folk in our family that have passed are never far away from us. Maybe it's our love that draws them close to us.

Mom smiled and said, "Yes, love. I feel her around me almost always. I hope she's here right now, because I think there's something about to happen that worth witnessing." Never taking her eyes off me, I watched her slowly pull the hem of her dress up.

"Son, last night...I was the first woman to ever suck your cock, wasn't I?"

I nodded and gave Mom a big smile as I replied, "Yes, and it was wonderful, Mom!"

She smiled naughtily back at me and continued to raise her dress up until I gasped with delight when my mother revealed her pussy to me. Over the last several years, I had made a point whenever the opportunity had arisen to check out Mom's pussy and its appearance. When I had first made my observations, Mom had been completely shaven although later, I noticed that she had begun letting her bush grow, eventually becoming a wild and unruly thing that rivaled the bush of Dad's mother, but for the last year or so, Mom had begun trimming her pussy hair into a groomed 'V' shape pointing towards her beautiful cunt.

Mom spread her thighs, forcing her dress higher and exposing her pussy to the sun. "Mom, you are so beautiful!" I breathed as I instinctively came closer and dropped to my knees, a bit awkward as my cock, already semi-erect, now swelled at being so near the place of my birth. Her pussy lips...labia were swollen and almost a dark pink in their arousal, spread wide in sexual blossom and glistening with wetness.

"Your Mom-Deb always said to never have a man that can't or wont make you cum with his mouth," Mom said softly. "Have you ever licked a pussy before, Tommy?" When I dumbly shook my head no, Mom sighed and said, "Would you like to lick Mommy's pussy, son?"

"Oh yeah," I almost yelled. I moved forward on my knees a little and could smell Mom's juices...her wet and aroused cock -- her aroma making my cock throb in response, her pungent scent impacting me on all conscious and unconscious levels.

I eased forward, my hands coming to rest on Mom's thighs which I spread a little wider, marveling at how juicy and wet and lovely, her cunt was. The world seemed to grow silent except for Mom's increasingly heavy breaths and the sound of my pounding heart. "So beautiful, Mom," I said softly, my face scant inches from her pussy.

On impulse, I pursed my lips and blew air across her quivering flesh and Mom gasped and her thighs convulsed under my hands and her pussy seemed to spasm and a jet of hot liquid shot out and splattered across my face. Mom sobbed, "Oh God!" and before I could react, I was hit by another spray of hot juices.

I don't know how I knew, but I immediately comprehended that Mom had just doused me with her pussy juices. I let them run down my face and into my mouth while my cock nearly exploded as I tasted Mom's pussy. "S-sorry, son," Mom moaned. "I am so...so turned on right now."

I glanced upwards and was enchanted by my mother's face, her lower lip quivering and her eyes wild with excitement and arousal. "I love it, Mom," I said enthusiastically. "I love how you taste!" And to prove it, I abruptly mashed my face against her pussy, marveling at the sudden sensation of wet, silky heat and the intensity of her taste as I slathered my tongue wildly up and down Mom's cunt.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds