Mother-in-Law Ch. 2

“I want to thank you,” she began. “For being so good to me. I thought my life was over for that sort of thing.”

I didn’t know what to say, so I tried: “This has been great for me too.”

“Any young man would say that,” she continued. “But, I sense that you are trying to please me too and that makes it so special. Promise me something?”

“What, anything” I was anxious to hear this.

“Lets keep this special and very secret.” Her eyes were very serious.

“Absolutely,” I assured her.

“We have to be very careful, I don’t want to hurt your Father-in-law and I certainly don’t want to hurt Mary.” She continued.

“Me too,” I tried to be as reassuring as I could.

“OK then, it’s our secret.” She said, as she picked up her sandwich.

“Is there anything special that you would like me to do?” I asked.

“I’m not an experienced woman,” she admitted. “I’ve known very few men in my life, and I’m just beginning to learn about these things.”

“Well, I’m certainly no expert, but I would certainly like to please you.”

She smiled and put her hand on top of mine. “You do, you really do that!” she said with a laugh.

We heard a car pull into the yard. It was father-in-law and Bill. They came into the house carrying a few bags from the hardware store and a couple of gallons of paint. Bill came over and sat at the table next to me while father-in-law went into the bathroom.

“What did you guys get?” Mother-in-law asked her son.

“Everything that I could carry,” Billy responded. “Pop wanted to get a lot of stuff to close up this place for the winter.”

Father-in-law came out and took a seat at the end of the table. He looked at the lunch that his wife had prepared but didn’t seem interested.

“Get the fence fixed?” he asked looking at me.

“Yeah,” I replied. “It should be OK for a while, I’m a little worried about the fence posts though.”

“Why’s that?” I had his attention.

“Well, in this sand, they might pull-up in the winter if we get a hard freeze with the ground wet.” I was making this up.

“What can we do about that?” He looked concerned, like it might cost him more money – concerned.

“Well, we can check on it during the winter, right after any real hard freezes.” I was setting up an excuse to come down here and maybe meet up with Mother-in-law.

“That might be a good idea, anyway.” Mother-in-law piped up. “I never liked leaving this place all winter without checking up on it.”

“It’s not that far for us,” I said – meaning not too far for just me to come here.

“OK, we’ll keep an eye on the weather and figure out something during the winter.” Father-in-law said in a giving-in type voice.

“There won’t be any heat in here, will there?” Billy said, trying to be helpful.

“Won’t need heat just to check the place out, just a key.” I said. “If everything is OK, it will only take an hour or so.”

We all agreed that a check-up at the summer house was in order during the winter. We left the exact details open, which pleased me and, by the look on her face, pleased mother-in-law also.

Father-in-law and Bill spent most of the afternoon puttering around in the yard and down on the floating dock. Mother-in-law worked on a jigsaw puzzle at the table for a couple of hours. I sat on the porch and read some short stories that I had downloaded from the Web. Some new stuff by a guy named Shoreguy. The stories weren’t that good, but they passed the time and gave me a few new ideas.

The girls came back at around five o’clock. They had a few bags from their shopping. There was no evidence of sunburn on either of them but they both stuck to their stories that they spent ‘most of the time’ on the beach. I wonder?

Mary took her bags into our bedroom and I invited myself along.

“You need something?” she asked as I came in behind her and closed the door.

“Just wanted to see what my money bought,” I replied.

Mary put the bags on the bed and started to root through them. As she bent forward to do this, I took the opportunity to run my hand over her ass and gave her a little ‘goose’.

“Watch it fellah,” she said. “There’s enough sand in there to rub us both raw.”

“I’ll take my chances,” I replied as I continued to rub her butt.

“Stop it, and look at what I bought.” She said as she straightened up and turned toward me. She was holding up a tee shirt that read: “I’m a local – leave me alone”

“I like that,” I said. “My exact sentiments.”

Mary smiled and went back to rooting around in the bags. She had two new unlabeled tee shirts for herself and one new one that read “Jersey Shore”. She had also bought a new pair of sunglasses and a kerchief that ‘went with the glasses.

There was one dark colored bag, which she did not open. “What’s that?” I asked pointing to the bag.

“That’s something for later,” she said a little conspiratorially.

“What do you mean later?” My interest was up.

“Later,” she smiled seductively. “You know, when it gets dark and everyone gets sleepy.”

I drew her to me and pressed her up against me. She really felt good and we stood there for a few moments just hugging.

“I’d better change for dinner,” she said.

“Need any help?” I offered.

“Going to need a shower first,” she went on. “And maybe a shovel to get all this sand out of my suit.”

“I can brush you down,” I continued to offer.

“You had better get out of here, we got caught last night and I don’t need my father looking at me funny again,” she was a little insistent.

“OK, OK, OK, until later then,” I said, as I went for the door.

“Can you help me a little bit?” she was using a compromising voice.

“Sure can, what do you need?” I turned back to her.

“Can you unhook my top for me?” She said this as she turned her back to me.

I stepped up to her and unfastened the clip at the back of her bathing suit top. As it came loose, I slid my hands around under her arms and onto her tits. About a pound of sand fell out onto the bedroom floor. She wasn’t kidding, she was full of sand. Her tits felt funny with the little grains all over them. When I started rubbing her nipples, she pulled away and said:

“Please not now, how would you like it if I sandpapered your dick?”

The sand did feel a little rough, so I just let it go at that.

“You had better take off the bottom while you’re in the shower,” I advised.

“Yeah, thanks.”

Mary was putting on her robe, so I went back out to the family room while she went into the shower. Bill was sitting on the couch reading a magazine. Father-in-law was sitting on the porch and I could hear mother-in-law out in the kitchen. It was starting to smell like spaghetti sauce in the house.

Pat came in from outside with a big towel wrapped around her. She was wet and dripping a little. She had used the outside shower to remove the sand. Bill didn’t even look up, but kept looking into the magazine.

“Must have had a ton of sand in my suit,” she said. “Didn’t want to get it all over the bedroom.”

“Mary wasn’t that smart,” I said laughing. “She’s in the shower now.”

Pat just smiled and started walking toward their bedroom. I could see into the room from where I was sitting on the couch. As she went in, she turned to face the bed and reached back for the door. She let the towel fall before she swung the door closed. Her top was off and she was only wearing her suit bottom. What a great set of tits! Well, at least what a great left tit, she was in profile to me. I turned back to the room and noticed father-in-law looking in from where he was sitting on the porch. He could have seen into the bedroom too. I followed his eyed from the bedroom door to the couch. He looked at Bill, who was still reading the magazine. Then his eyes caught mine, I looked down quickly and then back up directly at him. He gave me a little sheepish grin, like he knew that I saw him looking at Pat. Then he looked away and the little exchange was over.

Mother-in-law called us to dinner and Bill and I got up from the couch together. We went to the table and sat down in our usual places. Mary came out of the bathroom wearing her usual jeans and loose tee shirt. Pat came out and was carrying a wet bathing suit and a towel. She put these on the porch with intentions to hang them up later. Father-in-law was last to come in and he took his usual seat at the head of the table.

Mother-in-law served a great spaghetti dinner. She made meat balls and hot sausage sauce. She had garlic bread, salad and a nice red wine. There wasn’t a lot of talking while we did a lot of eating. Dinner went quickly and soon it was time for dessert. We enjoyed our ice-cream until Pat managed to dribble a little down the front of herself and right into her cleavage. Mary was the first to notice it and started to laugh. Pat thought it was funny also and obviously enjoyed all the attention on her tits. Mother-in-law handed her another napkin and Bill offered to wipe it up for her.

Pat declined the offer saying, “I’ll take care of it for now, thanks.”

She said this to Bill but I caught a short furtive look at Father-in-law just after bill looked away from her. Man, I wonder what’s going on there? And, more importantly, can I get in on some of it?

We finished up dinner and the girls helped Mother-in-law clean up the table and the kitchen. The men went out on the porch and talked ‘manly stuff’ while the women did the dishes.

Bill said: “Pop, do you think I need a new car?”

I drifted off while this mundane exchange was going on. Bill and Father-in-law droned on for the better part of an hour while we all sat on the porch. I smiled and nodded but really didn’t pay any attention to them. I could see directly into the kitchen and watched while the girls busied themselves out there. The view was great. Mary’s butt always looks great in jeans, Pats’ tits were spilling out of her low cut blouse again and Mother-in-law kept stealing looks at me with quick eye-contact and smiles. For the record, I had fucked two out of three of them and was more than willing to go for the entire set. Well, we’ll have to see how it plays out.

After dinner was a repeat of last night. Pinochle at the table for four of us at a time while the remaining two found something else to do. Father-in-law played almost every game and Mother-in-law played almost none. When I was out, I sat on the couch with Mother-in-law, but we had to behave ourselves since there were no more newspapers to hide our touchy-feely activities.

Mother-in-law and I went back into the game replacing Bill and Mary. They took their usual walk outside to talk but I couldn’t see what was happening from the seat that I had. I could see Pats’ tits very well though, and I was using my ‘hold the cards high’ trick to stare at them. Father-in-law was looking as well, but chose not to disguise it. Mother-in-law watched the cards and her husband. It was obvious that she could tell where he was looking as well. There must be a really good story there somewhere. Maybe someday I’ll get the lowdown from Mother-in-law.

Bill and Mary came back in and came over to the table. Pat got up and needed a stretch so Bill took her place. I asked Mary if she wanted to play for a while and she accepted. I got up and stood behind her for a few minutes. Pat came back from the bathroom and stood behind Father-in-law watching his play.

Bill said: “Pat, your bathing suit is still on the porch, you had better hang it up so that it can dry.”

“Oh it’s so dark out there now, I’ll do it in the morning,” she replied.

Seizing the opportunity, I said, “I have a flashlight in my car if you want to do it tonight.” What a Boy Scout, eh?

Pat said, “OK,” and headed for the door.

I followed behind her and marveled at the sight as she bent over to pick up the bathing suit and towel from the porch floor. I went out first and walked over to my car to get the flashlight. It was under the front seat as usual and I turned it on and shined it toward the back of the house. Pat came on out and walked in front of me to the back yard. We walked along the house until we came to the clothesline. Mary’s stuff was already there and looked almost dry. I kept the flashlight on as Pat put her things onto the line; first her towel, then the bottoms and finally the bra section of her bathing suit.

“Only one clothespin on that?” I asked.

“Do you think it should take more?” Pat responded with a little tease in her voice.

“Well, considering the size, it might be safer with a couple of pins.” My response was a little weak.

“They’re not that big,” she said as she turned toward me.

“Ahh, but they look great” I admitted.

I noticed that the flashlight was now on her tits and not on the clothesline. I moved it away and shined it onto the ground.

“I don’t mind if you look,” she whispered. “In fact, I kind of like it when men look at me.”

“Well, I like to look, just like any other man I guess.” I managed to get out.

I noticed that I was a little braver out here in the dark. She was too. We usually don’t talk much, but tonight she seemed to be a little closer. Seeing if she would follow, I walked back toward the bulkhead slowly. Pat followed without saying anything. I directed the light down onto the floating dock and then out into the water.

“Looks nice tonight.” I started.

“It looks very inviting,” she responded. “A moonlight swim might be fun some night.”

“Yeah,” I moved a little closer to her. “Are you up for it?”

“Not tonight,” she said. “Anyway, you’re going to be a little busy tonight. I was with Mary today when she made a few purchases. I think that you’re going to enjoy your evening.”

“What did she get?” I tried to get her to give me a hint.

“You’ll see, and I think you’ll enjoy,” was all she would give me. “How about tomorrow night?”

“Tomorrow night for what?” I was being stupid.

“For a moonlight swim,” she whispered.

“All of us or just you and me?” I took a chance saying this.

“You can bring Mary if you really want to,” she continued, “but I’m not coming out until Bill is asleep – say around two AM?”

“Well, Mary needs her sleep too,” I noticed my heart was racing. “I’ll meet you here at two AM.”

“You won’t need the flashlight,” she said, as she turned back toward the house. I followed her in and we didn’t discuss this any more. In fact, she didn’t even make eye contact with me for the rest of the night. Very sneaky! But I like it!

The card game dragged on. Mother-in-law made some snacks around eleven o’clock. The game was still on at midnight when Mary said:

“I’m getting a little sleepy, I think I’m going to call it a night.”

“Probably a good idea,” I agreed as I faked a yawn and a stretch.

I don’t think that we were fooling anybody. But we dutifully said our good nights to everyone and went off into our bedroom. When we were in there, Mary said: “

You go to the bathroom first. Take a shower and get ready for something new.”

I took a clean pair of skivvies out of the drawer and peeled off my tee-shirt. I went into the bathroom and took a quick shower. I put my skivvies on and peeked out the door. Nobody there so I sped back to the bedroom in my underwear. Mary was sitting on the bed wearing her robe.

“I’ll be right back,” she said. She got up and went out the door. I hopped into the bed and removed my underwear. I pulled the sheet up to my waist and shut off the light. I was sort of sitting up while I waited for Mary to come back. There was a nice breeze coming in the window and I was replaying the conversation with Pat when Mary came back in. She peeled out of her robe and was naked. She got into the bed and snuggled up real close.

“So, what’s the surprise?” I whispered.

“Oh, you’ll find out,” was all she would say.

Mary started to rub my chest and arms. I had my arm under her shoulders so all I could do was to rub her tits with my free hand. After about a minute of this, Mary sat up and faced me, she leaned across me and put her tits in my face. This was very nice and I started to nuzzle her tits with my face. I kissed her nipples and brought my hands up onto her back. I opened my mouth and drew in her nipple and began to tease it with my tongue. What was that? Her nipple tasted like an Orange!

“What’s this?” I whispered as I made a tasting noise with my tongue and lips.

“Try the other one,” she said in a giggly whisper.

I did, and it tasted like Banana. This was definitely new! I went back and forth from one to the other until the flavor started to fade. Mary was happy with the attention to her boobs and I have always liked it when a lady offers herself to me like that.

“Is this the surprise that you were talking about?” I asked.

“That’s part of it,” she was giggling again.

With that, Mary sat up again and put her leg across me and sort of sat on my hips. I was flat on my back and enjoyed the view. My dick was three quarters hard and was trapped under her butt.

“Ready?” she whispered.

“Yeah, what’s next?” I was curious now.

Mary lifted herself up and moved toward the head of the bed. she grabbed the head board and lowered her beautiful pussy right onto my face. She was sitting on my face and I already liked it. I started to explore with my tongue and to my surprise, Chocolate! I could taste chocolate on her pussy!

I tried to talk but I had a mouthful of pussy. All I could do was moan a little and keep on eating her out. Mary leaned a little forward and put her weight onto the headboard and her knees. I stayed right were I was and gave her a nice moustache ride. Mary started to roll her hips a little so I knew that I was doing her right. Her movements became more and more insistent and then I started to hear her ‘teeth breathing’ so I knew that she was close. I took her butt cheeks into my hands and pressed her against my face. I drove my tongue as far into her pussy as I could and she began to tremble. All of a sudden, she squeezed her legs together, I went deaf again, and Mary began to come.

Mary held on and rode it out for a minute or so. Then I could feel her relax a little and I began to be able to hear again. She lifted herself up and sat on her legs on the bed next to me. I used the corner of the sheet to wipe my face and then pulled her down and kissed her.

“That tasted good,” I said. That was a real surprise.

“It’s not over,” she whispered, as she retrieved a tube of something from the night stand. Mary opened the tube and spread something sticky onto my dick. She spread it all around and put an extra dab onto the head. She took one finger and pressed it against my lips, Cherry! Damn if she hadn’t got something tasty for herself!

Mary went down on me with an intensity that was rare for her. She moved down the bed and got between my legs. Sitting in this position, she began to give me a really great blow job. She was doing all the head bobbing tricks and tongue flapping tricks that she knew. While she was moving her lips up and down on my shaft, her hands were moving up and down as well. The combination was overwhelming. After only a couple of minutes I could feel the pressure building in my balls and I knew that I would be unloading soon.

Mary usually can sense when I’m getting close and she usually finishes me off with her hands. This time, she was still going at it with her mouth when I was giving all the signs of an imminent eruption.

“I’m going to come,” I whispered.

Mary just nodded her head and kept up with the rhythm. Now, Mary is a great wife and spectacular lover, but she doesn’t let me come in her mouth. This time she wasn’t stopping and I knew she was aware of the situation. So, I just let fly. Mary started to moan and kept right on sucking. She pulled every drop out of me and was looking for more. It felt great!

Mary let me finish and then she got up, put on her robe and went to the bathroom. I pulled the sheet up and enjoyed the dizzy – sleepy feeling that I get after a great orgasm. Mary came back into the room, stripped out of the robe, and got back into bed.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds