Mother May I? Ch. 01

Fay could barely keep her hand out of her panties. She urgently needed to touch herself, and having Ryan sitting next to her while she did would make it even better. Before she could contemplate it further, the son groaned and came in his mom's mouth. The mother quickly grabbed her pussy and rubbed her wet lips right in front of her son's face. While his cum poured into her mouth, she convulsed and came, her moans gurgled through her cum-filled mouth. Finally the son rolled off his mom and his glistening cock stood straight up from his body. Then the screen went to black.

"Oh my god," Fay said at last. "I can't believe that." She stood up on shaky legs and walked to the TV. She knew her son was staring at her ass and that turned her on too. The fact that her panties had crept up her crack while she sat on the couch only made it better. She bent at the waist and turned off the TV.

Ryan could hardly speak as his mom turned around. He could barely make out the bumps of her nipples through the lace fabric of her bra. As he got up, they both stood for a moment looking at each other. His cock was fully erect and pressing his underwear out. He liked the fact that his mom was openly staring at him.

Fay wanted nothing more at that moment than to see her son's cock, but she could not ask him to show it to her. She wished he would just take it out, but knew that neither of them would take the first step and break the barrier of illicit behavior.

"Give me a hug before I got to bed," she said.

Ryan walked tentatively over to her, and then wrapped his arms around his mom, pressing his body against hers and feeling her warm skin. He wanted to slide his hand down her back and feel her ass. He had nearly worked up the courage to do so when his mom pressed her lips to his ear.

"Sweet dreams, baby," she whispered. Then she couldn't help herself and pressed her panty covered crotch against his hard bulge before turning and walking upstairs with a deliberate sway of her hips for her son's benefit.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1016 milliseconds