Mothers Pride

Got the call on my way to work, "Meet us at Janet's tonight." Happiest Sue has sounded in months, "We got in late last night, Cyn can't wait to see you..." Tried really hard to give her a love bite on her neck last night, wonder if she got it covered before Cyn noticed.

"Got a booth for you!" Janet has always been welcoming. Slower night with the cold weather. Sue and Cyn both have new hairstyles, Sue's grey streaks are all gone. Hanging their overcoats both of them are matching with jeans and high neck sweaters.

"You look twenty years younger!" Sue has been wearing younger clothes for a while now, "You are gorgeous!" Sue was eating up my compliments, "You two could be sisters!" Cyn was getting pouty lips, "You are awesome!" Putting the twinkle back in Cyn's green eyes. Tried to scoot in the booth next to me, wouldn't let her, pouty lips again sitting on the outside next to her mother.

Heard all about the trip, grandkids, sister is doing great. "Yea, we know my dad was a philanderer, typical man." Cyn rubbed shoulders with her mom, "He still loves her," took a bite of her fried fish. Cyn and I got the Friday special, Sue with her tried and true shrimp salad. "Dad looks at my mom the same way you do." Someone was playing footsie with me. "All look but no touch."

Sue laughed, "We know you're a good man, keeps his promises." Nibbles on that shrimp so sexy, risky playing footsie under the table, toe is just about to find my hard on.

"Getting hot in here," Cyn was lifting her sweater, wonder if Sue noticed my dick getting harder. "Aren't you hot mom!" Sue was watching me intently. Cyn had a tight long sleeve under armor shirt on, nipples could pound nails. Spit my beer out when I saw the love marks on her neck. Mom had a similar shirt on, her breasts were diamond cutters.

"You were right mom." Both of them laughing at me, foot in my crotch felt my dick run and hide. Second foot came up, two set of toes searching for something that wasn't there.

"Hundred bucks dear! I won the bet!" Both feet were gone.

"I was sure every man's fantasy was the mother daughter combo!" Cyn was giggling waving for a new round of drinks. Low and husky, "I'll call..." Cyn breaking out in a new fit of laughter.

"I'm calling now..." Sexiest grand mother in the world, discreetly pinching her own nipple. 

"We don't need any more drinks..." I was ready to go...

"I'm gonna watch!" Cyn was gathering coats.

***

"Both of you tricked me last night!" Sue using her pelvic muscles hoping to get me hard one more time. Fifth time was from Cyn sitting in the chair, eyes squeezed tight having a gushing orgasm calling out my name. "Can we all sleep together?" Slept late Saturday morning, found the note in the kitchen, 'Our place, three pm, bring the blindfold.'

Greeted at the door by long loose fluffy sweaters hiding their curves, yoga tights, "You two could be Twins!" Laughing at the big red lip prints they left on each cheek. Big fireplace crackling making the room quite warm. Cyn already had a blindfold twirling on her pointer finger, "This is going to be fun!"

Hearty red chili and quesadillas, margaritas. The stash of male helper pills that I purchased a long time ago in my pocket. Plenty of hugs but neither would let me kiss them on the glossed lips, "It's been so long since I had a cozy family night..." Complete with the romantic comedy on the tv, twins that made their boyfriends crazy.

Stupefying how their make up made them both into mid thirties divorcee's, mothers I's like to... "Five months I've been trying to get you two together romantically." Sue started the conversation.

"Five months I've been ready for you to fuck my brains out." Green eyes, pouty lips.

"Told her everything..." Blue eyes with an inner fire.

"I lost the bet," Cyn chuckled, "No way could any man resist fucking his girlfriends daughter. Porno wouldn't exist with out the step dad fucking the nubile slutty daughter."

"I blame her ex-husband for her potty mouth." Blue eyes crinkle with the barely visible wrinkles I love.

"Not one word," Green eyes open in amazement, "Never did you break the promise you made, not one word no matter how hard we tried."

"You told her everything?" Searching her face for any hint of the debauchery from that night. Craziest sex ever then kicking me to the curb...

"We talk about sex a lot," Sue's glossy painted lips, "Girls talk." Still has the don't kiss me, it will mess up my lipstick lips, expression.

"She's gotten over some of the taboo things that have been holding her back for too many years." Green eyes searching my face, "She gets wet when she talks about you not being a gentleman that night..."

They watched me adjust my dick in my pants, breathless both of them, shiny lips quivering. "But first we are going to play a game..." Cyn reached for the blindfold.

"Do you think my daughter is beautiful?" Hot breath in my ear. "Irresistible?" Sue was drawing her daughter closer, "Incestuous?" Top button on my jeans popped, hands from both sides relieving my constriction. Mother and daughter trading the cherry red lipstick...

Inserted myself for a three way lizard kiss, throbbing cock erupting in their hands, licking their fingers when my vision was lost under the blindfold, "You have to tell us green or blue,"

"Wrong answer may get you a spanking," Low and husky.

"Right answer Cyn gets a spanking..."

"Green..." I'm ready to start this game.

"Mom! How could he tell I was doing all the talking?"

"Because you were on my right side!" Lifted the blindfold so I could see Cyn's reaction to my evil grin.

"Fuck I'm ready to get wild!" Sue's grin was awesome, they tied the blindfold much tighter. Game was pretty easy, Cyn's pussy was a bit sweeter, Sue's tits were not as firm. Kissing their ass Sue would draw a breath between her teeth with a hiss, Cyn squeaked, "I love getting butt fucked." Cyn may have been giving the answer away on purpose.

"Green..." Sucked my cock all the way down her throat.

"Ha, Ha! I get to give you a spanking!" I could tell Sue's voice, I heard it in my dreams for months.

"Where's my pants?" Cyn swallows, her ass is prime-time, pussy has some very strong muscles, left a deposit in each one. Sue's cunt got my first two loads, second one I couldn't help myself when she yelled, "Fuck my cunt hard you bastard!" Every man has his limit.

"How long before those pills work?" Blindfold was long gone watching mother and daughter eat and fuck each other silly.

***

"Will you marry me?" Friday night at Janet's. Cyn's law school project was a success, Veteran's name was Silas, Government affairs class had researched the files. He was going to get the long deserved Medal of Honor after all these years. Dee was telling us how he had rescued her from a pimp years ago. Janet was giving them a partnership in the restaurant, looking forward to retirement.

"Something I have wanted to try...Sir!" Cyn was going to be a married woman, not a church wedding. Ceremoniously we dropped her birth control pills in the toilet one at a time. Mid cycle doubted that she would be ovulating this weekend. "Mom's new wrinkle removing equipment has made such an improvement..."

Sue's facial wrinkles certainly have diminished, miss the ones at the corner of her eyes. "So many happy tears tonight our makeup is a mess." Standing behind Cyn in the mirror, "Do you want a facial tonight?"

"Mom, I want him to take me tonight, rough and nasty." Talking about me as if I wasn't there, they could see me in the mirror. "If he wants to plaster my face with his baby makers I'll let him...he can do anything he wants..." Ever so slowly Sue has been removing the heavy winter layers.

"You are so gorgeous," Sue has peeled the last layer exposing Cyn's white lace front hook bra. Following her lead I have Sue's black lace bra unsnapped from the rear dangling on her shoulders. "You're so pure..." It was a frigid walk home. Jeans slipped easily down the last layer of tights. Cyn is getting antsy, lowering her tights herself.

Cyn wiggling for some room Sue pressed back against me. "His cock feels so good pressed against my ass." Cyn wasn't wasting any time getting her tights and panties down kicking them from her ankles, anxiety building witnessing my kisses on Sue's neck and shoulders. Caressing her boobs. Kissing down her back lowering Sues tights. "He's kissing my dirty hole..." Cyn's knees went weak from my vantage point.

Black and white bras fell on top of the pile of clothes at our feet, my shirts included. "We are beautiful together." Cyn's delicate fingers tracing on their reflections, narcissistic admiration, my bare chest rising. Wisely clearing the vanity top earlier held a large selection of the zapping wrinkle removers, newer, more powerful. Opened the tub of coconut oil body butter.

My penis isn't huge, seven inches on a good day, perfectly sculpted helmet, veins wrapped like vines. Purple head on a pink shaft strutting in the air free from my constricting pants piercing Sue and Cyn's attention, "He has to prove to himself that he has dominion over my body," Sue had chosen the newer more powerful wrinkle wand with the two slivery protrusions.

Sue began tracing the spots where wrinkles will appear one day, smoother skin at the corner of Cyn's eyes, forehead, delicate lips, "It tingles...warms my skin deep down...: " Lost in the sensations, admiring each others beauty, their own features, locked in a conceited paradox. Teeth baring hiss when my reflection appeared next to them.

Top of Cyn's thighs pressed to the counter, steady unrelenting pressure from behind, "He knows it's hurting me," Sue was tracing the brown border of Cyn's breast, power band shows about half intensity. Cyn bracing herself hands wide on the mirror, eyes darting to some surreal movie playing out in front of her.

Jarring ripple effect on all three bodies when Cyn felt the full power of the device on her nipple, Sue's palm flat on Cyn's belly feeling her core react. Green and blue eyes searching each others when my hands gripped Cyn's hips, trinity is complete, biological fission will light the sky...

Faces distorted against the mirror, my hammering hips keeping the convulsing bodies over the vanity top. Random electrical shocks to my cock, both clits, Sue's outwardly skill maintaining the torture to all three of us. Streams of explicative filth and piss, all of us crashing to the floor when my feet tangled in the clothes...

***

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, put a baby in me..." Cyn was riding me, "Wahooo!" One hand on my chest the other waving in the air with an imaginary lasso. Wand was randomly tingling a tit, tasing her twat. Sometimes I would surprise her with a shock to an armpit. Sustained full power with the probes on her clitoral hood would lock her body with spasms collapsing on my chest reviving her with kisses.

"Do you know how absolutely stunning you two are?" Cyn sprawled over the top of me watching me watch Sue strut in the full light, high heels and nothing else. Rummaging in a drawer got two pencils. Tucked them under her tits taking a few hard steps.

"Shit, dam, fuck, fuck," Wide eyed at the words her daughter has been teaching, "I'm going to be your fucking mother in law!" Did a tit flopping hop, pencils falling out, "the only reason you are marring her is because she can still pass the pencil test!" Cyn sat up laughing with all of us.

"Come any closer and you will be the mother in law I'm fucking!" These yellow pills are amazing. Bent over wide legged striper pose, picking up the pencils, shaking her dangling boobs. Love the new younger Sue, being around her daughter has set her free...

"Mom did you get stretch marks when I was born?" Good time for a power nap while they were immersed in the skin product universe.

"Who's ass is tighter?" Blindfolded again, ran my hands up her ribcage, Sue's tits must have been spectacular when she was Cyn's age.

"Sue's ass is more exclusive, but yours has some tricks Cyn..." I was trapped and they knew it, "Both of them make me lose my mind..." Pulled the blindfold off hoping to see smiles. Yow! Shock to my nuts almost made me come. Cyn humping my knee cap, boobs on Sue's back, arm threatening my crotch. Cyn's other hand with the wand ready to torment Sues's clit.

"Tell me you love me..." Blue eyes boring into me...Last time I told Sue I loved her...Green eyes darting from one to another...

"I love you...more than your daughter..." What ever that thing was, it was powerful stroking my cock. Fucking Sue's ass with massive jolts, piss spreading the current all around us, tingling, lighting bolts of spunk...time had no meaning.

Sunshine on my face waking me, silk sheets that I will feel probably for the last time...Cyn's giggles from the boudoir...my nuts red and swollen...dick full of piss..."Thought we killed ya..." Sue's loving smile.

"I've always known," Sue is rubbing this fuchsia colored thing across Cyn's belly shiny with some sort of lotion, size of her palm with two silver Micky mouse ears. "I knew from the first time I saw you look at my mom...I love both of you so much..." High heels, smokey eye makeup impeccable, hair styled exactly the same, both of them fresh out of some spa.

"Can we help you with that?" Amazingly my prick was rising, Cyn giggling while Sue aimed my piss stick, made circles in the toilet bowl, "Always wanted to do that for some strange reason," Sue even made an attempt at shaking the last drop from the tip.

"Take a long hot shower then we'll have brunch." After Cyn's deep kiss and hug, Sue admiring from a distance. "Honey we have to talk..." Sues's laugh, Cyn's giggle pushing me into the shower.

"Then we're going to try mom's new strap-on!" Best friends chattering past the double doors.

***

"How could you marry my mother and knock up her daughter?" Not the talk I was expecting.

"We are going to find a new house," Sue was starting a meticulous plan. "With a Grandmas's apartment, somebody has to take care of me in my old age, I feel the feebleness already!" Laughing and giggling between bites. Sue owns a successful business and has several million from the divorce settlement years ago.

"My big sister would never understand, she's a stick in the mud!" Cyn was pouring us another mimosa, "If my big sister and daddy ever found out we were all fucking together they would go insane!"

"They will all be at the wedding." Sue intoned, "You'll have to act the same way as when we were just friends with benefits" Sue reflected for a minute, "I was so fucking boring, Janet was right, needed a man in my life."

"Can we have the wedding at Janet's?" Cyn was planning the wedding already, "And I want Silas to be your best man, please, please, please!"

"Doesn't he look cute in my fluffy pink robe?" My soiled clothes were in the laundry, "Are you coming out of the closet little boy?"

"Don't give me any ideas Mom!" Cyn's evil grin. "You know I lived in California!"

"Kinky little cunt..." Both of them roaring with laughter at Sue using bad words.

"Miss prim and proper, I saw that thing! Your dildo is bigger than his prick!" Cyn tried to act serious, "Sir, do you have any rope? I think you better tie your future wife up!"

"Nope!" I stood shedding my pink robe, "I'll have to make do with silk scarves! Now suck my cock bitch!"

"Going to love having a real man around the house." Sue had one high heeled shoe on the kitchen chair, rubbing her pussy watching Cyn on her knees gobbling my knob. "She hasn't had her spanking yet either..." Kitchen table family talk was over...

***

"Sir! I need to taste it..." Hanging her tongue out, "Give it to me..." Fist in her hair, the other hand batting away her hands trying to coax the elixir. Laying the desperate Cyn face down on the table shoving his firehose deep in her pussy.

"Your pussy is my only cum dump!" Sue smiles at my achievement, I'm glad my dick still works after last night. SCHWAK! Couple more with a cupped hand, Whop, Whop, Whop!

"Don't hurt your hand!" Cyn laughs. Spun Cyn around with a handful of hair stuffed my half hard dick down her throat to stop her chortles.

Pale wintertime buns have one handprint fading fast, gave Sue a chance to clear the placemats and cups that I hadn't already knocked off. Snatched the hand towel Sue was using to wipe up some spills I had caused, snap!

"No teeth marks bitch!" Slight redness where her teeth had scraped from my hasty withdrawal. "Grab her hands!" Stretched across the cleared table. Fun and games wiggling her ass, I had a moving target. Kicked her feet wider for my newly soaking wet towel.

Full swings whipping her butt with a wet towel, fifteen or twenty, resting my arm for a moment, smiling at me over her shoulder. Crack! Snapping towel splattered the moisture from her cunt. One knee went weak, snap, snap, snap. Sue had jumped on the table head locking Cyn with her thighs feet crossed over her back. My technique improving some towel whips were leaving small welts.

Throwing her head back Sue was reaching her peak when I plowed my cock deep and hard scraping the table across the floor. Further punishing her whipped puffy red vulva. Fast and furious for several minutes expending the last of my energy.

"Have you been crying?" Cyn glares at me with revenge on her mind.

"Your make up is a fucking mess!" Sue wrapped me up with an end of the world kiss. Caught a glimpse of Cyn staggering towards the bedroom, Sue and I found ourselves kissing again in front of the big window. "Ooops!" Sue was blushing a rosy glow overpowering her makeup while drawing the curtains.

"Cyn loved the humiliation..." Sue whispered in my ear while we watched her apply lotion to her rosy butt. Both of them very smart, proud to a fault, Sue was still blushing from the recent incident with the front window. Most of the time demanding my passivity, my way or the highway...Cyn's mascara tear streaked face smiling at Sue and I.

"I look like a piss whore from my ex-husbands porno's!" Cyn getting married to her ex in Las Vegas on the spur of the moment, controlling her, kicked him to the curb because of money...whipping her ass made my cock...real man in the house.

"Get in the shower!" Yell startled Cyn, frozen in place. "Both of you!" Sue's jaw dropped, big breath ready to retort, "Now..." with a low growl.

"Fuck what did you do to him Mom?" Cyn was dragging Sue into the walk shower high heels clicking on the tiles.

"On your knees ladies." Kinder, gentler, Cyn was quick to set an example. "Grab you heels… Please."

"Hurry mom, I don't want another spanking..." Knees wide open, chest out, tongue extend with a wide open mouth.

"Fucking perv I love you..." Sue sealed her lips, closed her eyes and shook her tits. Stood close with my feet near their open pussies, Cyn was trying to get my dick in her lips.

"Piss for me...on my feet." Cyn was gushing within seconds. Sue started with a skeptical dribble, relaxing with a robust laugh before releasing a steady stream.

"Nasty fucker you're going to pay for this..." Sue had an evil grin, you know what they say about poking a bear...

"Please sir!" I love Cyn's giggle, hope I hear it everyday for the rest of my life. "Can I touch my pussy? Please please!" She was so excited not waiting for my permission.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." Sue was already three fingers deep. "Piss on me you fucking bastard..." Both of them cumming like banshees, wish I had more piss for them.

"Still want to marry my daughter the piss whore?" Washing Cyn's hair I kissed her getting soap in my eyes!

"I'd marry both of you if I could!"

"Wash his butthole real good mom!" Cyn was holding my knee up. "He likes when I kiss his ass!"

"Careful little lady!" Sue was trying to work a second finger to massage my prostrate.

"Mom you made him cum!" Cyn was laughing, "Baby makers gone down the drain!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Mothers Pride
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds