Mothers Pride

***

We were famished after our second shower of the day, "Can you get more of these Pills?" Had two left, took them both. Roaring fire going so the girls had room to dance, plenty of covers for the furniture and a mattress from the spare bedroom on the floor. Sue had an old cocktail dress with red wine stains, white lace, should have thrown it out years ago.

Cyn is wearing a sexy red body suit. The body suit Sue was wearing when her ex-husband came home late from the office again, too drained to spice up their sex life. Sue was planning an exclusive evening of butt sex. Cyn was supposed to at the slumber party came home early witnessing the screaming match, last time Sue ever let her husband touch her again.

"I didn't raise you to be a piss whore!" Cyn doused Sue with a glass of red wine.

"If you hadn't of been such a prude maybe dad wouldn't of been fucking his secretaries!" Sue slapped Cyn, not very hard.

"Bitch!"

"Cunt!"

"Old hag!" Cyn was trying very hard to keep a straight face.

"Too ugly to be a porn star!" Laughing when she ripped the red lace exposing Cyn's tits.

"Dog catcher let you go because he felt sorry for you!" Aghast Sue looked at the leg slit that was ripped up to her armpit.

"Cat fight!" I wanted in on the fun.

"Shut up limp wrist!"

"He likes it up the ass!" Sue chortling out the words, both laughing so hard they nearly fell over. Sue lost one of her high heels ruined in the shower.

"You spit on me!" Cyn had bent over picking up the Louboutin's soaked in water and piss, busted the heel away. Sue shoved Cyn's shoulder with a leg sweep, Cyn's momentum with a lucky arm placement around Sue's neck, both of them face down on the queen sized mattress.

Patches of red and white lace ripping away, hair pulling, grappling, rolling over each other. Grunts from a well placed kneecap. Culminating in a tight vigorous sixty-nine on the floor. Cyn on top smothering Sue with her ass, Cyn leg locked on on Sue's pussy.

Used my cock as a pry bar, any opening I could find to lever them apart, nobody knew which opening my pry bar would find next in the nude writhing wrestling match. "Her it comes Bitches!" Slaps on my flesh, finger in my asshole prolonging my ejaculations filling Cyn's baby maker...

***

"Being on top has a better chance of having a girl." Cyn's hips swiveling, silk scarf binding her hands behind her back, "Really it's true!" Chest pushed out proudly, wrinkle removing devices could be habit forming. "Where are you mom? He needs to tongue fuck your ass again!"

"I'm the Penisator..." Low gravelly voice, "From the planet Phallus..." Mask has golden patches on her forehead, cheek bones, across her nose. It's her top secret wrinkle therapy mask, special order used in high end spas. "My mission..."

Dildo sticking out is huge! Harness with shiny golden straps, control panel where nuts should be hanging. "Fuck my ass..." Cyn is wide eyed Sue circling us, head snapping to the other side when Sues crosses behind. Stopping over my face in a wide stance, jeweled butt plug, obvious that the strap on also has an attachment filling her pussy.

All of us had slick bodies with the coconut oil, Cyn applying globs on the dildo, hand over hand, tip appearing with both hands nearing the base. "Turn me on pussy boi..." Sue's tone made the boi disrespectful.

"Mom...you said the nipple clamps were too intense..." Cyn giving the chain a slight tug.

"I'm not your mother...I'm the Penisator...fuck the earthlings into submission...Press the power button boi!"

Press the power button lighting up a tiny green indicator. The first button starts a very faint hum, nothing else seemed to happen. Second button heard a quiet kissing/sucking noise, her butt clenched. Third button and the tip began swirling. Cyn started giggling getting a close look, her tongue trying to follow the motion wide eyed.

"More power!" Five tiny green lights went out, Sue's inner thighs quivering. Press the power button several times again, all the lights glowing, noises distinct but muffled. Sue's legs wobbly positioning herself behind Cyn, kneels pushing Cyn on my chest. My palms spreading Cyn's butt cheeks the twirling tip massaging my balls, all around Cyn's rosebud, repeated attempts at insertion are missing the target.

Massive grunt emanates from the bizarre mask, deep inside sensitive spot on my crown is batted around with the swiping tip. My hands shoving Cyn's hips down on my cock counteracting the deep plunges of the Penisator...Cyn's arm sockets taking the strain being yanked back by the Penisator...Cyn's tits and head bouncing in all directions at once above me.

Sci-fi movie I was watching or hallucinations, nipple clamps and connecting chain dancing around, words that didn't make any sense behind that surrealistic mask...you would have passed out too... Cyn's waking. "The Penisator is watching us..."

Cyn's head rolled to the side so she could see the alien, sitting on the couch lubing its big dildo. "Earthlings submit..." low gravely growl.

"No!" Cyn's beginning to realize our predicament. "You...You are a fucking monster!" Our hands above our heads tied together with strips of the red lace body suit. "My husband will save me..." Wiggled her legs that were bound behind my back with the tattered white lace dress. "We're going to have lots and lots of kids and...and we're all going to destroy whatever planet you came from!"

We all were laughing so hard we couldn't breathe. Sue was stuffing pillows under Cyn's lower back forcing me up on my knees. "Your dick is getting hard in my pussy." Cyn's kisses do that to me, trying hard to hold my weight above her on my elbows.

"No!" I commanded. Sue felt the sensitive patch below my balls throb with the lube she was spreading. "NO!" Cyn's legs tightening. "NO,NO,NO!" Cyn's arms stretching above her head taking mine with them. "Fucking bitch I said NO!" Tip was beginning to split my virgin asshole.

"Every body gets it in the ass sometimes boy." Pinpoints on Cyn's chest cushions suddenly diamond hard. Part way in when the tip started assaulting my prostate, I was seeing stars, the red mist, "Tell us that you love us..." Echoing...

***

Sue and Cyn are the happiest women in the world. Ultra sound says it will be twins, a boy and a girl. Cyn is beginning to show a bump, twice a day we anoint her belly with creams, treating the skin so Cyn will not have any stretch marks. June wedding is in two weeks. Our new house is ready for move in, almost two houses in one.

***

Kids are sad, our rescue dog, Bo, half border collie half husky loved the kids, fourteen years...Tears streak Grandma's facelift too. "Who put a stick up your ass! It's ok if you cry..." Cyn and Sue are still the most lovely creatures on my planet.

***

Cyn finally confessed to her big sister about our relationship only after we found out big sister was having an affair with the longtime nanny. Over a year since they visited, Sue and Cyn went ballistic when the accountant husband wanted to have an orgy. His plan was to suck my dick, get my pole up his ass..."Real men don't do that shit!" Grandma was livid for a month...the kids miss their cousins.

***

"Never stopped loving you..." Sue's ex-husband visits his grand kids often, he has really been very helpful with our finances and college fund. Very proud of his daughter Cyn who turned out to be a leading accident lawyer. We all celebrated together the weekend before our kids departed for college.

***

The kids...I may be biased...Blonde haired blue green eyes that look right thru you...He is trim and athletic, may be the star quarter back. She turned down another modeling contract this week, "Ain't going to crawl like a snake for nobody!" Mothers spunk and a black belt jujitsu competitor. Finest most caring young adults in the world. "Daddy sometimes when you look at grandma..."

***

Our lives continue to be a story book romance...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Mothers Pride
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds