Moving Back Home

I cupped her breast and started to open her blouse, the blouse fell open and she was wearing a white lacy bra, she took my hand and led me upstairs and straight into her bedroom, we continued kissing and she pulled my polo shirt over my head as I undid her bra and pulled that and her blouse off her shoulders, I took her hand and placed on my rapidly expanding cock, she looked shocked and then said "I am really sorry, but I can't have sex with you tonight."

I held her close and took her hand and said "I'll wait outside whilst you get changed into your night dress, and if you want will spend the night hugging you?"

She touched my face and kissed my cheek and said "You are such a good man."

I waited outside the bedroom door until I heard "Ready," and walked back in, she was wearing the same night dress as last time, I removed my trousers and socks, we got into bed and put the TV she had in the room on, and talked and cuddled until she fell asleep on my shoulder. I turned the TV off with the remote and soon joined her asleep.

I woke up at 7:30 to find myself spooned against her again, one hand was cupping the her breast and the other was on her stomach. She felt me stir and started to wake herself, I kissed her and let go and ran to the toilet for the morning wee, I returned and climbed into bed and cuddled her again, she got up and ran to the toilet, when she got back into bed, she faced me and just said "Take me," and then rolled me on top of her and kissed me very hard and passionately whilst holding me close to her.

I managed to remove myself from her grasp and I grabbed the night dress each side where it gaped near her breasts and yanked it apart, buttons flew everywhere as It undid all they way I pulled it open as she grabbed me again and pulled me down to kiss her, we kissed like this naked from the chest up for a minute and then she started to rub my chest, just 2 words had been spoken since we woke up.

I moved down her body, kissing her neck and then her shoulders and then her breasts, they sagged a little but were still wonderful to see as I sucked one nipple then the other into her mouth, she couldn't form words as a series of noises come from her mouth, after a couple of minutes of that I moved down and kissed her stomach and then her mound, she had opened her legs and I was now fully between them. I kissed her lower lips and she gasped and her hands held onto my head and directed my face to her clit where I kissed and licked it, she started to tremble and then made a "nnngggghhhhh" noise as she came, I put a finger inside her hole and felt a lot of liquid. She let go of my head as I started to lick into her hole, I drove my tongue deep inside her hole whilst using my fingers on her clit. She came again this time shaking silently and pulling me my head back up to her face, this brought my cock level with her groin, I pulled my boxers down and kicked them off and lined my cock up with her hole, I slowly pushed forward and the tip of my cock parted her lips and started to enter her. I watched her face as she closed her eyes and gritted her teeth as she felt my 8 inch intruder penetrate her inner being.

After the head passed into her I pulled out slightly and then went back in, she grabbed my arse cheeks and pushed me straight in as far as I could go. She just screamed "Yes," as I hit bottom, I started to move in and out of her and she soon joined in, I hadn't had sex for at least 6 months and being inside this tight pussy soon put my on the edge, I'm ashamed to say it was probably less that 2 minutes before I erupted inside her. She didn't come but held me close as she felt my seed paint her insides, but I didn't go soft, after coming I just kept slowly moving my cock in and out of her, soon we were humping at each other like there was no tomorrow, she came once a d then again when I pumped my second load of seed into her 15 minutes later.

As we held each other we both looked at each other and said "Good morning," and shared a deep kiss, "Can we wake up like that again?" she asked.

"Any time you like, what's changed?" I replied as my now limp cock slipped from her pussy.

"I decided when I was awake in the night to live for myself, you were so kind and didn't force me to do anything, you loved me and held me and didn't push it despite being frustrated," she said as she got a tissue box from the bedside cabinet and held it to her opening to stop most of my load going onto the bed, though most of it was caught by her night dress, she then ran to the toilet with her arms still in the night dress and it flapped like superman's cape. She reappeared 5 minutes later with the night dress wrapped up in her hands and threw it into the bin near her bed.

"Keep it," I said "for when we relive this moment,"

"I was hoping you weren't going to say this was a one off, I'm going to get a new one with Velcro and then you can rip it off me and we can reuse it," she said laughing. "Seriously though, are you sure this is what you want?"

"I have wanted to make love to you since I knew what the 2nd use of my knob was, to me you are my walking wet dream and that has not changed in the 10 years since I left to go to university and work." I said.

"I know we cannot have a proper relationship but we can have fun, I don't mean just sex either, "I continued. "I mean curling up watching shit TV, talking about nothing in particular but finding it really funny, that sort of thing,"

She started to well up and tear formed in the corner of her eye, "You really know how to make a woman go all warm and fuzzy inside," she said as she pushed me back on the bed and straddled me. She grabbed my now erect cock and lined it up with her hole and sat down, I gasped this time as I sunk into her, I sat up so I could hold her against me as she ground herself against me, "That was exactly what I wanted to hear, now make me come again," she said.

20 minutes later we were in the shower washing each other off, we sponged each other down and played with each other, but got ready quickly as we were not sure what time Fred was getting home.

We sat in the kitchen drinking tea when Fred walked in 30 minutes later, "what's he doing here?" he asked.

"Keeping me company whilst you have been at the golf club," she spat back.

"I don't like you being in the house alone with another man," he said.

"Well we don't all think like you," I said, "she is good company, she should treat her better," I continued.

He went bright red and walked upstairs and we heard a door slam, "You had better go, I'll talk to him," she said and kissed me on the cheek.

I went home and did some laundry and got read for work next day, 2 hours later my mobile rang and it was from a number I didn't recognise, "This is Tommy," I answered.

"Hi, it's Barbara, I thought of your mobile number and I never let you know my number, now you have it. , didn't think of that this morning, had other things on my mind at the time," she giggled.

"Has anyone ever told you have such a sexy telephone voice," I said.

More giggling followed by "He's away Tuesday afternoon to Thursday afternoon, so we can have 2 nights together, is that ok?"

"Of course it bloody is," I said, "See you Tuesday about 6,"

"I'll put a key though your door, let yourself in round the back," she said.

"See you then, gorgeous," I signed off.

Kissing noises came back and then she said "Got to go," and hung up.

Monday was a manic day, getting to know the new office and people; I got home at about 7.

The next day was better as everything calmed down and I was home at 5:30, enough time for a shit, shave and shower before going to see Barbara, I then noticed Fred's car was still there, I checked my phone and saw a text from Barbara, "Fred is still here, he is not well, speak soon xx"

I was gutted when there was a knock at the door, it was Barbara, she was wearing a blue blouse with black cardigan and a grey pencil skirt, I shut the door and she held my hand and then gave me a hug. "He's asleep, he's got a cold; I've given him a night nurse so I'm hoping he'll sleep for a bit."

I kissed her gently on the lips and she returned it with gusto, "I had better go in case he wakes up," she said breathlessly when she pulled her lips from mine.

"Screw him, let him sort himself out, it's only a cold he doesn't need a nurse." I said.

"I'd much rather fuck you, but that will have to wait, I'm hoping that he will be well enough to go tomorrow, then I'm all yours," she said using the f word for the first time that I could ever remember. .

I pulled her close and kissed her again, she wrapped her arms around my neck as she returned the kiss and then pulled away.

"I really had better go, I'll call you tomorrow," she said as she left, blowing me a kiss before leaving.

I got changed into my tracksuit bottoms and an old England rugby shirt and sat in the lounge after grabbing a cold beer from the fridge. I started to watch the local news on TV and flicked through the TV channels until an old episode of Top Gear came on.

Just then the doorbell rang and it was Fred, he was all smiles as he said "I'm really sorry, we seem to have got off on the wrong foot, I do remember you from when you were younger and you did have a crush on Babs when you were younger, do you want to come over and have a drink with us?"

"Errr yeah why not?" I said, "Let me get changed into something more presentable."

"Don't bother," he said, "We've got a leaky pipe and I need some help."

"OK, I'll bring some tools," I said and the real reason for him knocking on my door suddenly becoming clear.

I grabbed my tool box and followed him over to their house; Barbara welcomed me with a chaste kiss on the cheek when we entered the front door. She had taken her cardigan off and could now see that the blouse was nearly see through, she said "Fred, is not very good with his hands, I know you probably are," as she smiled at the double meaning.

Fred said "It's in the kitchen, I don't feel very well, so can I leave you to it,"

"Err ok," I said, as Fred walked back into the lounge and lay on the sofa.

"Fucking Hell Barbara, he's a lazy bastard isn't he," I whispered to her.

"You'll get your reward sooner than you might think," she said, "I loosened the pipe to the washing machine earlier and then suggested to him that you would be able to fix it, he hasn't got a clue about anything like this, so wouldn't even begin to look."

She sat on the floor next to me whilst I reached in the cupboard and quickly tightened up the loose pipe, she checked the door and then leaned in and kissed me, I kissed her back and stroked her cheek, she sighed and then said, "We had better sit in with him for while." She got us both a drink and we made our way into the lounge and where we found him laying down watching TV.

She patted the seat next to her on the other sofa and said "Sit next to me Tommy."

We made idle conversation with each other and Fred ignored us, after an hour he got up.

"I feel better Babs, I'll probably go to golf tomorrow and will be away all night. I'm going to go to bed now though and get a good night's sleep, "he said.

"Ok dear, I'll find a way of amusing myself," she said and smiled sweetly.

As soon as he went upstairs hiked her skirt up to her waist and straddled me on the sofa, "I'm so horny, let's have a quickie now," she said and then kissed me hard.

"Are you crazy, he's upstairs." I said.

"Probably, but you have relit my fire, now let's just screw, you can make love to me tomorrow night." With that she pulled my tracksuit bottoms and boxers down and took me inside her, she had already removed her knickers and was wet, she really was horny, she closed her eyes and bit her lip as she sank down onto my knob. "That's what I want," she said as she felt me fill her up. I undid the buttons on her blouse and teased her nipple through the thin bra she had on, she kissed me harder as much to stop her screaming out as show as her approval of my actions. I grabbed her hips and started to lift her up and down.

"I'm going to come now," she said. "Come with me."

"Not ready yet," I replied, and held her as she shook through an orgasm, I picked her up and lay her on the rug whilst still attached and started to pound into her from on top, and she bit into my shirt as she felt my cock hammer in and out of her pussy.

"I'm coming again" she said between pants and then bit into my shirt again as she felt another orgasm rise within her, this time I was ready and as she started to shake again I emptied my seed deep within her.

We lay still for a couple of minutes and then heard Fred moving about upstairs, we quickly made ourselves presentable but pulling clothes up or down depending on where they needed to be, she then noticed that my come was running down her leg, she quickly wiped it up with a tissue from a box on the mantle piece.

We were sitting on the sofa when we heard Fred go to the toilet and then come downstairs for a drink.

"You still here?" he grumbled.

"Yes," I replied, "I've just dealt with another problem Barbara had."

She had to bite her lip to suppress a laugh. He then went back to bed and as soon as we heard him close his bedroom door we hugged again and started kissing again,

"You had better go or he'll get suspicious," she said. "See you tomorrow, what time will you come round?"

"How about you come to mine? I'll be ready at about 7, I would like your advice on some redecorating I'm planning to do as well as pleasing the sexual monster I have awakened." I said.

She clapped her hands and said "I'd really like that," and kissed me on the lips again.

I spent the whole of the next day at work with my mind on Barbara; I wanted to please her sexually but was afraid that having an affair with a next door neighbour nearly old enough to be your grandmother was like shitting on your own doorstep with diarrhoea.

I decided I was single and Barbara was happy with it so why not, I laid out some food and wine when I got home and got changed into a t shirt and jeans when she knocked on my door, I let her in and kissed her as soon as the door was shut. It was like being a teenager all over again; we snogged each other with vigour. She was dressed like she had just come from the WI which I later found out she had. She was wearing a long dark blue dress which came to just below her knee; it was very formal but to me looked as sexy as hell. "Hi," I said when we parted.

"Hi to you," she said. "I'm hungry do you mind if we eat before doing anything else?"

"No problem," I said and took the bag from her hand, she had stopped and got fish and chips on the way home, "You really are wonderful, smelling this makes me realise I haven't eaten since late morning."

"I need you to build up your energy, you've unleashed a monster now," she said.

We ate the fish and chips out of the paper on our laps using trays, as we waited for it to go down, I showed her the colours and wallpaper I had chosen for the house, she approved but suggested some slight shade changes for different areas, I decided that she had a really good eye for that sort of thing.

We sat on the sofa talking, hugging and kissing like 2 people on a date, I stopped talking and started at her face, yes there were lines and her neck had some extra creases in it but she still looked divine to me, "What's wrong?" she asked, "Have you just realised that I am old lady?"

"Sorry no, I've just realised I might have fallen in love with you." I replied. "To me you were and still are the walking wet dream, in my teens I always dreamt of you whilst I was holding my cock, and now to share a bed with you is beyond my wildest dreams, and it's now it's not just seeing you as a sex object, I love the time we spend together, I love talking to you, holding your hand, just being near you, smelling your fragrance, the whole thing. I'm sorry if this too much but this is how I feel."

She looked at me and got up and started to walk out of the living room, she turned round and looked at me and said "Well, are you coming?"

I followed her into the hall as she picked up her bag and left the house, I followed her to her place where she held the door open for me and then shut the door, "Wait here," she said, she then went upstairs and I heard her moving about for a few minutes and then she came down with a suitcase, "This will be the stuff that I will leave at yours, when Fred is away we can spend time here, when he is at home I will basically spend the nights around yours, I will still do his washing, cleaning and shopping but I will tell him that I don't want to be with him anymore but I can't divorce him not at my age, now please take my suitcase to yours and let's see how comfortable your bed is."

I took the suitcase and put it in my bedroom, "There is plenty of space in the wardrobe to hang your things," I said.

"Let's worry about that later," she said as she walked over to me and kissed me, I felt behind her and located the zip for her dress and pulled it down to her waist and pulled it from her shoulders, it pooled at our feet. She was wearing but a smile as the dress fell to the floor, "I took my underwear off whilst packing my case, now love me," she said.

We fell onto my bed and she removed my clothes quickly and as I kissed her I reached between her thighs and found she was soaking wet, she just breathed in my ear "Taste me," and pushed me onto my back, she straddled my face and lowered herself onto my mouth. I nearly suffocated as she ground herself to an orgasm on my face. She held onto the headboard and used me for her own pleasure. When she came she just screamed "Yes, Yes, Yes." She then pushed her herself down my body, raised her hips grabbed my cock and dropped herself down on it.

"I love you Tommy Spark," she said for the first time as she began grinding herself on me, she grabbed my hands and placed them on her breasts and started to maul them, "Now, I think we need some more practice at this to make sure we are definitely compatible, do you?" as she started to pant. For an older lady she had some stamina as she ground herself through 2 orgasms over 15 minutes.

"I'm going to come," I said.

"Do it, I want to feel it inside me," she cried and pushed down as hard as she could as she felt my hot juice spurt inside her. She collapsed on top of me and held herself on hands and so her face was above mine, "that was bloody wonderful," she said, "I think I had one big orgasm for the past 10 minutes, you sure know how to please a lady."

I hugged her close to me until she said "My hips are locked, I'll have to move," and kissed me as she raised her hips and my now limp cock plopped from her hole. She went into the bathroom and reappeared a few minutes later.

She crawled into bed and pulled the covers over us, she lay next to me and put her head on my shoulder, I stroked her back with that hand and her hair with my other one, she rested one hand on my chest. "We need to talk Tommy, this is serious, we need to set some ground rules," she said.

"I have already thought of this," I said, "Here is what I propose, I don't want to embarrass you so will not mention us to anyone else, if it was down to me I'd announce it to the world but you have a standing the community and with the WI etc so I will keep it quiet, secondly I will not see anyone else, to all intents and purposes I am your boyfriend, also I expect the same courtesy from you, if you meet someone else, tell me and end it, one of us might get hurt but it is best to be honest, and lastly I will be with you when you tell Fred. I know you may still have to attend social events with him and I promise not get jealous as long as you come back to my bed at the end of the evening."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds