Moving Back Home

"Yes, sorry, just a swelling playing me up at the wrong time," I answered as Barbara patted my bum and removed her hand and smiled at me.

"Barbara, I've got to leave shortly, would you still like that lift?" I asked.

"Such a nice young man isn't he ladies; yes I'm ready for you now?" Barbara replied with a glint in her eye.

She looped her arm through mine as she said "Bye ladies, if you see my husband tell him I've left will you." And with that we left the room.

"Fred has pulled," I said as we waited by the lift.

"Good for him, now no more mention of his name and I want you deep inside me within 10 minutes of being the hotel room," she replied.

As it turned out I was balls deep in her within 5 minutes. We walked to the room and I opened the door, as I shut the door behind us, she had kicked her shoes off, I removed my jacket and shirt and tie, as she undid the zip on the side of her dress and let it fall to the floor, she had a strapless bra and a green thong on, I pulled my shoes and socks off and walked over to her, as she stood by the bed, she undid my trousers and pulled them and my boxers down whilst trying to set the world record for how far a tongue could get down someone's throat.

I undid the front fastener of her bra and pulled it from her, I pushed her back onto the bed and stepped out of my trousers, she gasped as she landed on the bed and lifted her hips when I pulled her thong down, "I'm going to fuck you now," I said.

She gasped at coarseness of my language as I lay on top of her and kissed her hard, her tongue entered my mouth as my cock probed her area and just slid into her wet welcoming pussy, she wrapped her arms and legs around me as I entered her, she just said "I need you, I want you, I adore you," Barbara whispered in my ear as I slowly moved my cock in and out of her pussy.

"I love you Barbara, now I'm going to make love to you," as I started to speed up my shafting. Soon my hips were a blur and she just shouted "Coming," and screamed in my ear, I slowed down and let her recover before speeding up again, she panted "My wonderful lover, you are making me come again aaaaaarrrggggggggghhhh," as she came again, this time I came with her and she screamed in my ear "Yes, give it all to me my lovely man."

We kissed for a few minutes and then separated with my cock leaving her with a plop, she rushed to the bathroom to clean herself up whilst I arranged the covers and awaited her return. I threw back the covers and she crawled in next to me, just then someone knocked on the door and I pulled own on one of the hotel dressing gowns and walked to the door, the champagne and strawberries I ordered had arrived. As she saw me walk back to the bed with them she clapped her hands and a smile lit up her whole face. "No one has ever treated me like you do, thank you," she said as she leant over and kissed me, this soon descended again into a full on kissing session and her riding me to a mutually satisfying climax.

We finished the champagne and strawberries and curled up and watched TV, she said she was bit too sore for more sexual gymnastics this evening because as she put it "she was getting on a bit."

As she gently started to snore on my shoulder she held me tight with an arm across my chest, after 15 minutes I extricated myself from her grasp, I quickly got dressed into a pair of old tracksuit bottoms and a t shirt, I left her a note and went for a walk around the hotel grounds to have a think in the cool evening air, this relationship had now gone much beyond care free sexual liaisons and I had real feelings for Barbara, she has told me she loved me but did she really mean it? I knew the relationship couldn't go anywhere as she was married and 37 years older than me, the scandal would ruin her, and what if I wanted kids in the future? I got back to the room to find her sitting up in bed, her tits were on display and I just said "Hi."

"What's up my darling?" she asked, "I saw your note and you now look like you have the world on your shoulders."

I went for broke, "I love you and want you in my life; I want us to be a proper couple, holding hands in public, you know that sort of thing. Now I know that can't happen but I'm just so frustrated I can't show my true feelings towards you to anyone else."

She looked at me and then got out of bed; she walked over to where I was standing and took my hand, "I feel the same way and that is why I too have been doing a lot of thinking, how do you fancy moving to Portugal? Apparently there are lots of May to December couples living out there. I've done some checking, the company you work for has a branch on the Algarve, we can move out there and you can work if you wanted and we can still be together."

I looked at her and held her close and felt a tear roll down my cheek, she pulled away as she felt the tear land on her shoulder and gently stroked my face. We then started to kiss as she said "That little nap has done me some good, now come back to me bed and love me."

She led me back to the bed where I quickly stripped off my clothes and she went on to her hands and knees, "Lick me please," she asked, I lay underneath her on my back and licked her to an orgasm that seemed to seemed to go on and on and on.

As she was still coming I moved from underneath her and knelt behind her, I then slowly entered her from behind, she said "Screw me, screw me now, don't be gentle I am giving all of myself to you, I trust you, now make me come again with your cock."

We rutted against each other for about 10 minutes until I emptied my load inside her cock. We fell asleep in each others arms and woke up at 9, I called room service and ordered breakfast for us both and had it charged to the room, it arrived just as she got out of the shower, we ate it quickly as we seemed to have built up an appetite after the previous night's activities. As she was getting ready I had a quick shower and we left the room at 10:30, I ordered a taxi and we left together holding hands, as soon as we got home I rang my boss and asked to seem him despite it being my day off, Barbara went to her house and emptied her wardrobe and brought all her clothes and other personal possessions to mine, she filled up the wardrobes in the spare rooms with all her clothes. After speaking to my boss we managed to get a flight to Portugal the next day, I explained that a family problem has arisen which meant I needed to be in Portugal for the foreseeable future, he arranged for my transfer to happen in 4 weeks.

We flew to Portugal the next day and looked villas, I also put my house up for sale and it sold less than a week later, and the sale completed 3 weeks after that.

Barbara just left, she left a note telling Fred that she moving to Portugal and to send her half of the value of the house and savings accounts to a Portuguese bank account, he did this in less than a week; we rented a flat until we could find the perfect place to live which we did a few weeks later, it was a 4 bedroom villa on the outskirts of a holiday resort and was only 30 minute drive to my company's offices.

Exactly a year to the day after we first made love Barbara surprised me, I got home from work and shouted out "Hi darling, where are you?"

"Upstairs in our love nest," she called back.

I walked up the stairs and found her lying in bed with the sheet pulled up over her, Get naked now!" she commanded, as I removed my shirt and trousers she threw the covers back and she wearing the same nightdress that I ripped off her the first time we had sex. "Take me," she said and beckoned me onto the bed I grabbed the night dress and noticed she had replaced the buttons with Velcro as I ripped the dress off her, she gasped as I went down on her and licked her to an almighty orgasm they must have heard in the next villa and we fucked each other with abandon the rest of the evening.

This is how the story ends or does it??

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds