Moving in on Dad Ch. 05

They had been invited by a group of boys who had just graduated from high school and were vacationing to celebrate. The girls had told them that they were all under age ranging from Barb at 14 to Janet at 17. The desperate and gullible boys believed it and did not suspect that the girls were actually all 22.

All four girls met at the breakfast counter with coffee. "OK you two sluts, what went on after we left? You were out pretty late, I hope you at least got laid for your trouble."

Janet and Barb broke into big grins. "Actually we both pretended to be shy virgins all night and let them slowly introduce us to the world of sex but we stopped short of letting them fuck us." Janet answered. "We have to save something for next time."

"So what went on after we left? I know those other two girls showed up as we were going. Who were they?" Sue asked.

"They were just a couple of other girls who showed up. They are here on vacation, both are 19. They got plastered right away. One of them decided we should have a wet T-shirt contest. She figured she had it all sown up. But Barb killed that idea by just suggesting a no T-shirt contest and stripped off her shirt. I decided it was a good idea and followed. Those two were dumbfounded but couldn't let a couple of "little girls" show them up. So we had a contest. The boys judged, with their tongues dragging on the floor, The biggest tits, the firmest tits, the roundest tits and the biggest nipples and finally the tastiest tits. That one was Barbs idea too." Janet explained.

"It was all I could do to keep from laughing the way they ogled us. I think that it was the first time a couple of them ever had their hands, much less their mouth on a tit. I swear the one guy creamed his jeans why he was licking my nipple." Barb interjected. "I won biggest tits and tastiest and Janet won for firmest. The one slut was so pissed that I won two times that she dropped down on her knees and started giving blow jobs to everybody who would take their cock out. We pretended that we had never even touched a dick much less sucked one. So they kept trying to get us to touch them and jerk them off until finally we each jerked one off then I asked the slut if she would tech me how to suck cock."

"She was so drunk by then she passed out with a cock in her mouth." Janet took up the tale. "Her friend was not much better off either. But to make a long story short we gave a couple of blow jobs and got fingered by most all the guys who were sober enough and even talked a couple of them into eating us out. When we left we promised we'd come back after lunch today for some more party."

"I'm hoping that they will be sober enough to keep a hardon . I figure to let one or two of them fuck me." Barb said.

"Only one or two, I want all eight of them to do me. I want my gang bang fantasy." Janet demanded.

The other three girls broke into laughter. "I'm sure you'll get your chance" Trish offered.

The four of them sat and talked for a while. Finally Barb said. "Trish, I really want to thank you for inviting us down. It has been a great time. I wish we didn't have to go in a few days but we both have summer jobs waiting for us. I haven't had this much fun ever. I especially want to thank you and Sue for letting me try your Dad out. He is the best I have ever had. Sue you have got to be the luckiest girl alive to have that massive dick pounding you whenever you want."

"It's not just the size," Janet chimed in, "He really is a good lover. I mean he takes the time to figure out what you want then does his best to give it to you. Not that I don't appreciate the size mind you. It makes me feel so full."

Sue blushed a bit before responding. "Your welcome, and if you want to stop back and borrow him again, maybe at the end of the summer, you can. Just as long as you don't make a habit of it. Besides I need a break once in a while. As long as it's Ok with Trish that is."

Trish smiled at her friends. "I never thought my best friends would be sitting around asking me if it was Ok if they fucked my father. Hell for that matter I never thought I'd be saying yes or that my old man was hung like he is. But, yeah, It's Ok with me."

Sue's smile turned into a leer. "Do you guys want to borrow him one more time before you leave. The only provision is that Trish and I get to watch."

Janet and Barb looked at each other and shrugged. "What the hell. We both had him with the other one there so what's the difference if there's a couple of more pairs of eyes watching." Janet answered.

"Or maybe a couple of more hands and mouths and pussies." Barb giggled. "How about it Trish, you going to join in and do your old man?"

"Christ, Barb, he's my father. I mean seeing you guys do him is bad enough. How would you feel if it were your dad?"

"If he were my dad I'd do him. Besides I already did my Dad, a couple of times. It was pretty cool. You know my Mom doesn't take care of him very well and I noticed two years ago how he checked me out when I was home. So I figured what the hell and I seduced him. It was really pretty cool. He's not a bad lay either."

The other three girls sat there staring at her with their mouths hanging open. Barb just sat back and smiled. Finally Sue broke the silence. "Are you telling us you had sex with your father?"

Barb smile. "Yep. Sucked his cock and fucked him until he came in me. The first time he was all bummed out afterwards. So I took him back to bed and told him how much I loved him and wanted him to be happy. Now I do him whenever I go home for a break."

"That must be weird to be around him then, I mean afterwards." Janet asked.

"That's the really cool part. It really made us closer. I mean he was a good Dad and he loved me and all before, but now he's like my friend too. We talk and laugh and it's really great. I mean before we did it. He was always reserved around me, never let his hair down. Now we tell jokes and hug and stuff. I like it better this way, and like I said he's not a bad lay. He's not hung like Frank but he uses what he's got to try to make me happy. It's his tongue that rally turns me on though. He really is good at eating pussy. Like Frank. It must be an experience thing or something."

Trish still sat there with her mouth open. She could not believe how her friend had just matter of factley told them that she was in an incestuous relationship with her father. Suddenly Janet spoke, "Bull. Next you're going to tell us you're banging your older brother too."

Barb just smiled even broader. "He's not as good as Dad but he makes up for it in enthusiasm. Don't believe me if you don't want to but why would I lie about it. So how bout it Trish you going to do your Dad. I know you want to I can see it in the way you look at him."

Trish suddenly realized she was now the center of attention. She also knew that she could not lie to these three. Sue already knew how bad she wanted him and Now Barb had apparently figured it out, as for Janet. She could never lie to her, Janet always saw through her to the truth. "Well, I guess I'll admit to thinking about it and maybe wanting to, but nothing personal girls. If I ever decide to go for it. I want it to be private just the two of us. So I'll watch the three of you and maybe jerk him a little or eat one or two of you out or something but No I won't be doing him with you."

"Cool. Barb said as she stood and grabbed the back of Trish's head and pulled her in for a kiss. It was a long soft kiss and Trish realized very arousing. "Just remember that it really does make a better father daughter thing, if you really love him do it, I am so glad I did." Barb stated as she broke the kiss and turned to walk back downstairs.

The three of them watched Barb walk her slim 5' frame down the stairs. All three were stunned but what she had told them. It's not everyday that one of your friends admits to having sex with their father and brother. They all sat in silence until Janet finally looked at the other two. "Well I think it's pretty cool that she loves her dad that much and he loves her. Trish, I think it's cool for you to want your Dad too. Now I'm kind of jealous, cause there is no way I would want to go anywhere near my deadbeat of a father."

"I know what you mean Janet. I can't even imagine myself with my father or step-father. I've been kind of jealous of Trish ever since I first found out that she wanted Frank."

Trish looked at her friend. "Just do me a favor, and tell Barb too. Don't let my Dad know that I told you guys. He knows what I want and he's kind of weirded out about it. I mean he's coming around and will do it eventually but if he knew that I told you guy's I'd have to start all over again, and I don't want to wait that long."

Janet eyed her friends, then smiled and shook her head. "Don't worry about it, I'll tell Barb, and if there's anything I can do to help just let me know." Then she too, pulled Trish to her and kissed her. "You're a good friend and you deserve to be happy. If that means bedding your father then so be it." Then she rose and followed Barb down the steps. Halfway down she stopped and turned . "Barb and I have to get ready for our afternoon of debauchery. You two sure you don't want to come along and play with the boys for a little?"

Both Sue and Trish shook their heads and smiled. Sue answered for the two of them. "You go ahead. I'm getting all I can handle and Trish is saving herself for Frank." Trish blushed at the bold announcement of her incestuous intentions. Janet laughed as she continued down the stairs.

"Well I'm going to get a shower and wash somebody's cum off of me. Care to join me?" Sue asked Trish.

The thought of showering with her most recent female lover started Trish tingling in all the right places. "What are you trying to do? Keep me satisfied until Daddy gives in?" Trish asked as she rose to follow Sue.

"Hey, I told you last night that I think it's in your DNA because you make me damn near as horny as you father does. So yeah I intend on taking you into the shower and soaping up your body and rinsing it off and then licking you clean all over." Sue answered.

"I gotta wonder what this effect my old man has on women. I bring home a couple of friends and he turns the only virgin among them into a raging bi nympho. Who not only can't keep her hands off of him but is now going after me when he's not around" Trish teased in a mock serious tone.

The two of them got to the master bath and into the shower. Sue kept her promise and soaped Trish up and rinsed her off and then proceeded to lick her clean starting with her small but sensitive nipples and working her way down her belly to her shaven pussy. She seemed to spend a long time licking her clit clean but Trish was extremely grateful and returned the favor. They were finally forced out of the shower when the hot water ran out.

Since both girls had, at least temporarily satisfied their sexual cravings and as Frank had not returned they decided to do what young girls always do when they are bored. They went shopping.

It was early afternoon when they left, since they would be needing clothes for their new jobs, shopping was not just a way to break the boredom it was something that they had to be doing anyway. A couple of hours at the mall was good therapy for Trish it took her mind off of her desires and halfway through the afternoon she realized that she had become nearly obsessive on the subject of her father. The browsing through the stores and trying on clothes with her friend helped to bring her back to earth, so to speak. It was during a break sitting in the food court sharing fries and a soda that she brought the subject up to Sue.

"You know, I realized today, while we were shopping that for the last week and a half I have spent nearly every waking hour either trying to figure out how or actually trying to get my father into bed. I think maybe I might have been pushing to hard. I know his resistance is breaking down and I know it won't be long. I also think you might be right that he may be waiting for Janet and Barb to leave so it could be a little more private." Trish said.

Sue looked her over then smiled. "You have been a little one track about it lately. Maybe you should get Barb to tell you how she seduced her father. You may be able to pick up some pointers. Besides I am dying to know how she did it. I can just imagine the little slut parading around the house half naked and crawling into his lap and putting on the little girl act."

"Trish nearly choked on the sip of soda she was taking when Sue spoke. When she finished coughing she looked at Sue and asked, "You mean like I've been doing for the last week or so?"

"If the shoe fits...." Sue answered with a laugh.

Trish stared at her then started to laugh herself. "I guess I have been kind of forward and transparent. No wonder Barb figured me out. But that might be a good thing. You may be right maybe I should get her to tell me the details."

They finished their snack and their shopping and returned to the house late in the afternoon. They found two things they did not expect. The first was Janet and Barb, moping around the house. "When we got to the boy's house it was disgusting," Janet told them. "They must have kept drinking after we left. They put one of those sluts, the one who passed out, into a bed and were probably taking turns on her when she threw up all over one of them. He was still in bed with her, they were both asleep in the dried puke. The others weren't much better. They were all so hung over that they could not have raised a hard-on with a winch."

"We told them they had better clean themselves and the house up this afternoon or we weren't coming back. That they could all just keep screwing the same two girls all week and getting sloppy seconds instead of having some nice clean virgin twat. Ours!" Barb interjected. "Boy did they start to scamper around as we left."

"So you're going back?" Trish asked.

"Probably, but if the place isn't cleaned up I'm not staying." Barb answered.

The second thing they found was a note from Frank. It read,

Missed you guys. Got a call had to run down the line, be back around 8:00 or 9:00. Give me a call on my cell maybe the five of us can do a late dinner.

"So did you guy's see Frank's note?" Sue asked Barb and Janet.

"Yeah we were wondering about what to do. You know, go play with the boys or have dinner with Frank." Barb answered.

"I think we should do both, go down and play a while and then tell them we have to go with our Daddy tonight and we'll be back late tonight for some more party." Janet offered.

"Ok, lets go down and tease them and since it's only 4:00. We can come back and call Daddy about 7:00 and se what's up then." Trish offered.

"I have to freshen up, a quick wash and change my clothes then I'll be ready." Barb answered

Trish followed Barb downstairs and asked "Barb, Were you really serious this morning, about your Father I mean?"

Barb smiled. "Yep, dead serious. It was one of the best decisions I ever made. I mean it started off just teasing him a bit. You know walking into the kitchen in a micro"T" and panties and standing there innocently talking to him. Then getting more and more bold. Finally I let him catch me naked on the couch one night playing with myself."

"My god, you didn't" Trish was shocked, not that Barb had done it but that she had planned it and set up her father to watch. "What happened?"

"Well, Mom was on a tip with her girlfriends and Dad went to bed like usual, I stayed up watching TV. When I was sure he was asleep I turned the volume up a notch and then again until it woke him up. I could see the light in the hall change so I knew he was coming. I had been diddling myself for a while so I was good and juicy, and God the smell. The neighbors could have probably smelled me the way my pussy was so worked up. Anyway, when he started down the hall I rammed a couple of fingers into myself and started working them and moaning and all. He came into the room and stopped dead then backed up into the hall. I pretended I didn't see him and just kept on fucking myself with my hand and he stood there and watched. Finally I came real loud and then he backed up to his room. I snuck down and put my ear to the door and I could hear him jerking off. I got so horny thinking about him pulling it and me causing him to do it. That was when I decided I was going to do him."

"What did you do, throw open the door and jump his bones or something?" Trish asked.

"No he had locked it. I tried. I just went back to bed and waited. The next day, I worked it out so I was walking down the hall from the shower, naked, just as he was coming out of his room. He looked at me and I froze for a second to let him get a good look then I covered myself and ran to my room like I was embarrassed. I got dressed in something skimpy then went down to the kitchen and talked to him like nothing happened. I talked him into letting me make him diner that night, since it was just the two of us and watching a movie. Then I ignored him the rest of the day. After dinner we put the movie in and he sat on his chair and I laid on the couch. I made sure he had a good view. I also made sure the last half hour of the tape was recorded over with a porno flick."

"About halfway through the movie I got up and sat with him, like I was scared, it was a horror flick. I nuzzled close to him and made sure my tits were pressing into him and that my leg would move over his cock every once in a while. Then the porno flick started up in the middle of everything. We both just sat and stared at it while some bimbo was getting it front door and back. Neither of us said anything. After about 5 minutes of it I started to lightly rub him and then harder then I opened his sweats and took it out and sucked him into my mouth."

"Didn't he say anything, or try to stop you?" Trish asked.

"Oh he kept saying, No Barb, no we can't. But I just kept sucking him. then when he was good and hot I let go of him and kissed his neck and whispered, I love you, into his ear and then lip locked him. After that he did the rest. Pulled my top off and started sucking my tits, then my shorts off of me and carried me into the bedroom. That was when I found out how much he likes eating pussy. God he must have tongued me for half an hour, I lost track of how many times I came, then he finally slid his dick into me. That was the best part. He was so gentle slow, he took his time and that was when I realized how much he loved me and how much I loved him. It was one of the best fucks I have ever had. He ties right up there with Frank. Both are good but for different reasons. Your Dad gives me what my pervert side wants and my Dad just loves me so much when he fucks me its really special."

Trish was really into the story now, not for the sex but the information, "Was he alright with it afterward or did he get bummed out or anything."

"Oh yeah after wards I laid there and held him and he nearly cried. He kept apologizing, like it was al his idea, or he forced me or something. I just held him and told him he made me the happiest girl in the world that I loved him and wanted him for so long. Then I started begging him to let me sleep with him that night and to promise me we could do it again. After a while he got Ok with it. But it took a long time before he really got to accept it. Now we do it every chance we get."

"Did things change between you, I mean did he start acting funny or anything?" Trish questioned.

"At first he was really weird. Like jealous, and sometimes he seemed like he was

confused about how to treat me. That was the only bad part. If I had it to do over again, I'd do what your doing." Barb said.

"What do you mean like I'm doing? I'm not doing anything." Trish denied.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds