Moving in on Dad Ch. 05

Barb laughed at her. " Oh come off of it, you can't fool me. I know you too well. You've been working on him since we got here. Slowly getting him used to the idea. That was the mistake I made, going too fast. When the time comes and Frank gives in, there won't be any weirdness for you. He'll be ready and eager and accept it as normal, and you'll both know that you love each other. So take some advice and take your time. Go slow and then enjoy it when it happens because having your Daddy fuck you is the best! Remember, vice is nice but incest is best."

Trish blushed and leaned over and kissed Barb. "Thanks, you're right. You always could read me. So now that you got me horny telling me your story. Tell me about your brother not that I have a brother to screw around with but I'm curious."

Now it was Barb's turn to blush. "Well there's not much to tell. It happened shortly after I started doing Daddy. Daddy was having coffee before going to go to work one morning, my Mom was in the shower. I went into the Kitchen and gave Daddy a quick blow job, I so love the taste of his cum and I wanted it for breakfast. Anyway, I just finished him and got him tucked away when my mom walked into the kitchen. It was close 20 or 30 seconds earlier and she would have caught me with Daddy cumming in my mouth. So to make a long story short I was all worked up and didn't get any relief. They both left for work leaving me all hot and bothered. I was sitting having coffee, playing with myself, figuring on taking a shower and using my dildo to ease the itch between my legs.

Then my brother shows up. He just came walking into the kitchen while I'm tickling my clit. You know how much I smell up the place when I'm horny, well he walked into the kitchen from behind me and I didn't hear him, I guess I was too busy diddling myself and I heard him say "What's that smell, did Mom make fish last night." Well I nearly died. Here I am sitting on a stool at the counter drinking coffee with my left hand and my right hand is buried in my crotch, my nightgown is up around my waist, and my brother walks in and notices the smell. Well you think I would have stopped or something but I was feeling naughty so I answered him. "No we had hamburgers, the smell is me, I was just sitting here playing with myself. Wa'na watch?" He laughed while he was pouring his coffee and answered "Yeah right, Like my stuck up little sister is gonna let me watch her play with herself, besides my wife might get a little pissed." So I just smiled and said, "I won't tell." and pulled my nightgown up over my head so he could see my titties. He still couldn't see my pussy because it was below the level of the counter. He just stood there with his jaw hanging down to the floor, staring at my tits. That made me even hornier. Then he moved around the counter and saw that I really was playing with myself. I turned toward him and spread my legs so he could se everything. I was such a slut. I didn't have any intention of fucking him or anything I just was gonna tease him a little, but he just stood there and finally he said something, he said, "God sis you're beautiful and I love you." That did it. I stood up took him by the hand and led him back to my bedroom and fucked his brains out.

I don't like his wife much, she's a bitch and now that I'm fucking him fairly regular he talks to me a lot, and he's not very happy. She only gives it to him once every two weeks on a Saturday night and then he only gets to kiss her and put it in till he cums. Then she gets out of bed and takes a shower. She told him she feels slimy when he's done.

I told him to dump the bitch. She doesn't know how to take care of a man as good as my brother. But he claims he loves her and thinks she'll change. I doubt it but it's his life, so whenever I'm home I do daddy and my brother and each doesn't know about the other, and I intend to keep it that way. Once we leave here I'll be home all summer with the internship I got. I guess I'll just have to take care of them both."

Trish laughed. "I can see by the look on your face that the thought really grieves you."

Now it was Barb's turn to smile. "Yeah, it just tears me apart." Then she paused and looked a little sad. "It does bother me that the reason I got the chance to do them like I do is because my mother and sister-in-law just don't take care of their men. I mean everybody complains about guys only wanting one thing but nobody stops to think that maybe that's because they really want the intimacy, the contact and the love. I 'm sure that some of them are nothing more than sluts with a dick and balls instead of a cunt. But most of the ones I've known just want attention. They want to know that some woman wants them."

"I've noticed the same thing. In a lot of ways they just want reassurance. The more arrogant and the more they strut the more likely they are to be needy once you get past that." Trish opinioned.

That was when they heard Janet calling from the other room, "Barb, you almost ready?"

""Almost." Barb called back

Trish smiled at her. "You better get moving, Janet will be pissed if she misses getting laid because we were talking instead of you getting ready." She leaned over and gave her friend a kiss. "Have fun.

"Oh I expect I will. Are you sure you won't come with us." Barb asked

"No, I'm saving myself right now." Trish answered.

Barb smiled, "Well good luck and I know you'll be glad you did it. I can tell by looking at you that you want it bad. From experience I will tell you your old man is a great lay, outside of the emotional thing. Even without the emotional desire he made me feel wanted and desired. That was kinda weird. Here I was in bed with him Janet right next to me and I still felt an emotional connection."

"Ok, we'll be back around 7:00 and them we can have dinner with Frank. Be good while we're gone and if you can't be good be careful." Barb giggled as she and Janet headed out the door.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds