Mr. B Learns a Lesson

Bunny held on tightly to Eric's legs as the tall German fucked her from behind, moaning and groaning from the intense pleasure the men were giving her. As he stood there, Mr. B witnessed Bunny's first powerful orgasm of the night. Sandwiched between the two men she had no retreat and had to take every inch they were giving her.

When her climax slammed into her she was trapped and forced to take it as it electrified her body and sent her into convulsive fits. Watching her twist and writhe was more than Eric could handle and as Bunny was still in the throes of her contortions, Eric exploded with hot cum, forcing his cockhead past her tongue and down her throat, spewing boiling, frothing jizz as it erupted from his heavy balls. Mr. B stood there with a handful of her hair and watched it all. As her pussy contracted on the fat cock buried in it, the tall German could hold out no longer and after several rapid, hard thrusts, bellowed something Mr. B couldn't understand and detonated inside his wife, semen spraying forcefully deep up past her cervix and into her uterus. Mr. B let go of her hair as Bunny collapsed on the floor, twitching and jerking. Both men fell back, wiped out by the sheer power of their orgasms.

The remaining man approached and stood over Bunny, muttering something in German. Mr. B leaned forward, feeling protective now of Bunny as she tried to catch her breath and recover. Bunny whispered something but Mr. B could not quite catch it so he leaned closer... "I haven't forgotten about you...I haven't forgotten about you..." Mr. B was stunned! She wasn't finished!

Bunny slowly rolled over onto all fours and laid her head on the floor while lifting her ass high into the air. Wagging her ass back and forth she smiled and the German understood, hefting his cock and moving in behind her. Mr. B moved out of the way. Bunny reached back with both hands and spread her butt cheeks as wide as she could, splitting open her cum filled pussy and allowing some to dribble out and onto the floor. The man behind her smeared some of his friends cum on his cockhead as lubricant and pulled Bunny's hips back to him. Mr. B watched in shock as the man placed his plum-sized dick head at Bunny's sphincter and slowly but persistently pressed forward. Bunny began to groan at the wild pleasure of it then reached down between her legs and began to rub her clit. Eric and the Tall German had come around now enough to watch and moved closer to see what was happening. Eric put one foot on Bunny's head and Mr. B just about lost it but Bunny said yes, oh my god fucking yes, use me, fuck me like a whore and Mr. B sat back down. Glancing down he noticed his penis was harder than it had ever been. Embarrassed, he tried to conceal it with his arms but failed. Eric saw what he was doing and grinned. "Stroke it," he instructed Mr. B. "Go ahead...I want to see you play with it while she is getting fucked." Mr. B took his penis in his hand and began to stroke it but soon realized how close he was to cumming. In spite of all the internal conflict and embarrassment, he was still wildly turned on by what Bunny was doing.

Gradually the man fed Bunny's ass his thick cock. Bunny was soon going crazy from the intensity of pleasurable sensations coursing through her. She had not allowed a man in her ass for years. Mr. B had certainly never fucked her there. In college it had hurt the first time Bunny tried it so she had written it off as something she couldn't do.

Now this big German was showing her what she had been missing. Carefully but unwaveringly he was pushing every inch of his vast staff inside her. Bunny climaxed at about the half-way point, then came again when she felt his balls graze her clit. Once he was fully buried he rested for a moment allowing Bunny to adjust, then withdrew and slid it back home. Bunny squealed her pleasure. He did it again and again she howled. Next he began a steady rhythm of in and out and Bunny was clawing at the carpet at the extreme penetrating passion of the sensation. Bunny came again, her hardest of the night so far, and Mr. B buried his face in his hands. Tall German moved to the front and fed Bunny his half-erect cock, which she sucked in with incredible desire. Eric moved over and sat next to Mr. B, grinning like a bastard. The German fucking Bunny's ass grabbed both her hips and really began pounding her, his fat balls slapping her clit until it was on fire. Mr. B's erection was bouncing and aching. His balls felt hot. Confused, he felt like he was so close to cumming he'd better not touch it.

Fuck! Bunny's mind screamed at her. I can't take it! It's too much!

"Oh my God!" She gasped. "Jesus! That feels so good! That feels so GOOD! He's gonna make me cum again. I can't believe it! He's gonna make me cum AGAIN! Fuuuuuck meeeeeeee heeere it coooommes AAAAAaaaa!!!"

He held her at the waist and drove his stiff cock into her again and again, ripping one last orgasm from her body. When he felt her sphincter squeeze and convulse, pulsing and jerking, he knew she was there and he sped up his pounding and roared his release. A torrent of jizz blasted from his cock deep up her ass, bursting free from his balls to paint her insides white. Bunny felt the white-hot fluid enter her and pushed her hips back to him, trying to milk every drop he could make for her.

Mr. B felt a surge of pleasure and looked down just in time to see his untouched penis spew a jet of sperm, then another. Before he even understood what was happening his balls had emptied themselves all over his lap. Eric walked to the bar, grabbed a towel and tossed it to Mr. B. Mr. B thanked him. Eric walked over and stood directly in front of Mr. B, his semi-erect cock just inches from his face. Mr. B couldn't help but look at it. That monster had been in his wife's mouth.

"Mr. B," Eric said, "I think you should get dressed and go down and play some blackjack, maybe you should go home to your wife. We will keep this girl entertained. We'll all take a shower and have room-service bring us something to eat, and then we'll take turns fucking her and feeding her our dicks. This will take a while and I'm sure your wife is wondering where you are."

Mr. B froze. The blood in his veins turned to ice water. His jaw dropped open. Leave her here? He questioned. With all of you? So you can fuck her all night long? NO WAY! His mind was racing for an answer, some way to leave and take her with him. He looked down at Bunny on the floor. She had moved to a sitting position against the couch but had made no move to cover herself or get dressed. Cum leaked from her pussy and her ass into the rug. No matter what idea he hit upon, he knew none of them worked. Dismayed, he sagged and leaned against the door.

"I'm supposed to take you to your next party," he said to Bunny.

She looked down at the floor and then up at the three well-hung men surrounding her.

"No," she quietly answered, "That's okay. They'll understand. I want to stay at this party. You go home now. I'll text you later."

Mr. B was crestfallen. He wandered the hotel room gathering his things and getting dressed. Occasionally he would glance at Bunny to see what she was doing. She was moving around the hotel room still completely naked. He saw her take another shot and begin kissing one of the Germans. Her puffy and excited inner pussy lips protruded just a little in an obvious invitation to the other men there.

Finally he was dressed and Eric, nude, his big dick swinging, walked him to the hotel room door. He took one last look around the room. Bunny was on her back on the couch with her arms and legs wrapped around a German like a spider. The German's cock was huge and hard and lining up with Bunny's pussy. Bunny reached down and gripped it, her small hand dwarfed by the size of it. The last thing Mr. B saw as Eric closed the door, other than Eric's now erect cock standing straight up, was Bunny's face contorted in pure ecstasy as the German pushed his big cock into her.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds